Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#36042 Aug 18, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you cite so many Scriptures but don't actually quote them. Besides what's worse - quoting from historical sources or the RCC which the wtbt$$$ consistency does while also claiming it to be the Mother of Babylon itself? And apostates from what? Your phony religion that says it doesn't follow the 10 Commandments?
You simply are unable to respond without lies, hypocrisy and distortions.
Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly, the faithless, the vile, the murderers, those who commit sexual immorality, those who use drugs and cast spells, the idolaters and all liars—their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

It is his fault. He is under the control of the father of lies.

Only Jesus can help him now.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36047 Aug 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence than ANYONE here has EVER read one of these?
Isn't it dishonest of you to claim credit for them one your reports to your mind control overlords?
Do you have any evidence that anyone doesn't ask question of our belief when they have some Jehovah's Witnesses at their door because of I have posted?

Speaking to others about my Creator is what I have always loved to do. I regret that I cannot do more because of my health. But I realize that Jehovah knows my limitations and that he loves me and appreaciates what I am able to do.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36049 Aug 19, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence that anyone doesn't ask question of our belief when they have some Jehovah's Witnesses at their door because of I have posted?

This is gibberish. Are you drunk?
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking to others about my Creator is what I have always loved to do. I regret that I cannot do more because of my health. But I realize that Jehovah knows my limitations and that he loves me and appreaciates what I am able to do.

To bad you don't know who the creator is. You have some made up stooge of a god and you know nothing about the real one. You know nothing about the message that Jesus preached. You have no comprehension of what real salvation is. All this has been hidden from you by the Watchtower cult.

You have been stripped of your birthright by liars.

It does not matter how much you believe a lie because it is still a lie.

Matthew 7:7–8

7 “[a]Ask, and it will be given to you; [b]seek, and you will find; [c]knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Footnotes:

Matthew 7:7 Or Keep asking
Matthew 7:7 Or keep seeking
Matthew 7:7 Or keep knocking

NASB

Right now you are an apostate of Yahweh. JW are dupes. You have been taken in by the evil one. As long as your eyes are closed you cannot see.

All I ask is that you open your eyes.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36050 Aug 19, 2013
yon wrote:
Well you know how people who hear bad news will tell at least 10 others as opposed to those who tell only 1 when they hear a good report - we've done enough exposing of truth about your corrupt organization to spread a lot of bad news. Thank you.

I harbor no ill will toward individual JW members. Mostly they want to be good followers of Christ. They simply don't know how. They have been deceived.

I feel nothing but compassion for them.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36052 Aug 19, 2013
yon wrote:
My sentiments precisely. The same for all members of religions that have been deceived.
Jeremiah 16:19
"..... Surely our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, emptiness, and futility, worthless things in which there is no profit!"
agree
that is what our past fathers inherit and spread like sick gangrean on this 21 century earth
wicked christianity and JW babling nonsense, and Lie every day from door to door
RIP

Huntington Beach, CA

#36053 Aug 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very common error in understanding of this verse.
But it is referring to the Torah, Nevi'im, and K'tuvim and NOT the NT which had not been written yet.
False Christians love to take things out of contexts.
Since Jesus died for you, what have you learned about him lately??
RIP

Huntington Beach, CA

#36054 Aug 19, 2013
Looks like we have the false trinity on today??? dogen, yon , and of course,the fake dr...

Here ia a nice Bible verse for the 3 dragons......1 John 5:9-12 .&#8239;.&#8239;.If we receive the witness men give, the witness God gives is greater, because this is the witness God gives, the fact that he has borne witness concerning his Son. 10&#8239;The [person] putting his faith in the Son of God has the witness given in his own case. The [person] not having faith in God has made him a liar, because he has not put his faith in the witness given, which God as witness has given concerning his Son. 11&#8239;And this is the witness given, that God gave us everlasting life, and this life is in his Son. 12&#8239;He that has the Son has this life; he that does not have the Son of God does not have this life.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36055 Aug 19, 2013
RIP wrote:
<quoted text> Since Jesus died for you, what have you learned about him lately??

That he does not know what a jackhova is either.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36056 Aug 19, 2013
RIP wrote:
Looks like we have the false trinity on today??? dogen, yon , and of course,the fake dr...
Here ia a nice Bible verse for the 3 dragons......1 John 5:9-12 .&#8239;.&#8239;.If we receive the witness men give, the witness God gives is greater, because this is the witness God gives, the fact that he has borne witness concerning his Son. 10&#8239;The [person] putting his faith in the Son of God has the witness given in his own case. The [person] not having faith in God has made him a liar, because he has not put his faith in the witness given, which God as witness has given concerning his Son. 11&#8239;And this is the witness given, that God gave us everlasting life, and this life is in his Son. 12&#8239;He that has the Son has this life; he that does not have the Son of God does not have this life.

Well, that was an interesting rant. Even Satan can write sentences with the words "Son" and "Jesus" and "God" in them. It does not mean it makes any sense in context.
Brayden Woods

Jerome, MI

#36057 Aug 19, 2013
WATCHTOWER wrote:
ya,and only 700 get to heaven
Actually 144,000 people our brought to heaven to rule as kings and priests over the earth.
Brayden Woods

Jerome, MI

#36058 Aug 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I harbor no ill will toward individual JW members. Mostly they want to be good followers of Christ. They simply don't know how. They have been deceived.
I feel nothing but compassion for them.
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only religion that get every single fact of theirs straight from the Bible. You'll never walk into a catholic church and see a preacher reading scriptures right out of the Bible. Maybe you should go sit in on one of their meetings and see how well they "know" how to be good followers of Christ. Like I said, all of their facts are straight from the Bible so if they have been deceived, hasn't every religion? They Don't need your compassion for they know they're doing the will of God.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36060 Aug 20, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, August 20

As you go, preach, saying,“The kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”—Matt. 10:7.

Jesus warned his apostles that many would oppose their Kingdom-preaching work.(Matt. 10:16-23) An especially painful form of opposition is experienced when family members reject the Kingdom message.(Matt. 10:34-36) Does this mean that happiness is out of reach for Christ’s followers who live in religiously divided households? Not at all! Though family opposition can sometimes be severe, that is not always the case. Then, too, family opposition is not necessarily permanent. Much depends on how believers respond to opposition or indifference. Moreover, Jehovah blesses those who are loyal to him, making them joyful despite unfavorable circumstances. Believers can add to their own happiness (1) by endeavoring to cultivate peace in the home and (2) by sincerely trying to help unbelieving family members to embrace true worship.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36062 Aug 20, 2013
Brayden Woods wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually 144,000 people our brought to heaven to rule as kings and priests over the earth.

What a bureaucratic nightmare.

But at least they will all be Jew's. Jew's know how to run things.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36063 Aug 20, 2013
Brayden Woods wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses are the only religion that get every single fact of theirs straight from the Bible.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Start the day off with a good laugh. Thanks for that.
All cults claim that they get all their facts straight from the Bible. They can all prove it too. To members of their own cult, that is.
Brayden Woods wrote:
<quoted text> You'll never walk into a catholic church and see a preacher reading scriptures right out of the Bible.

Perhaps you have never heard of the protestant reformation. The protestants get their authority from the bible (or so we claim) but Catholics get their authority directly from God.
Brayden Woods wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go sit in on one of their meetings and see how well they "know" how to be good followers of Christ.

I have seen their fruits. They are one of the most corrupt organizations on the face of the earth.
Brayden Woods wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, all of their facts are straight from the Bible so if they have been deceived, hasn't every religion? They Don't need your compassion for they know they're doing the will of God.

They get their religion from the Watchtower. The Watchtower manipulates what people are told about the bible. All authority for Biblical interpretation come from the Watchtower. It is not difficult for objective people to see the evidence.
How can an organization that is run by Satan do the will of God?
What good does the Watchtower do? What good have they EVER done?
Is false prophecy the will of God?
Is deception the will of God?
Is begging a government for protection God's will?
Lying in court?
Putting subliminal (satanic) messages in their literature?
Misunderstanding the Bible?
Destroying families?
Are all of these things Gods will?
If they are then I recommend getting a new God.
I recommend Yahweh. The one true God.
Accept no substitutes nor translation errors.

They will need compassion when they meet Yahweh. He will not allow your defense that Satan deceived you. You are responsible for your own choices.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36067 Aug 20, 2013
yon wrote:
Well you know how people who hear bad news will tell at least 10 others as opposed to those who tell only 1 when they hear a good report - we've done enough exposing of truth about your corrupt organization to spread a lot of bad news. Thank you.
Bad News? I know of an Jehovah’s Witnesses who became one because her mother-in-law had a sister-in-law who was a Jehovah’s Witnesses back in the 1940. And her mother-in-law always talked about her sister-in-law crazy religion and some of our beliefs. So when a Witness showed up at her door she had questions? This started a Bible study 45 years ago. Thank you

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36068 Aug 20, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad News? I know of an Jehovah’s Witnesses who became one because her mother-in-law had a sister-in-law who was a Jehovah’s Witnesses back in the 1940. And her mother-in-law always talked about her sister-in-law crazy religion and some of our beliefs. So when a Witness showed up at her door she had questions? This started a Bible study 45 years ago. Thank you

I understand. With Satan's power behind you it is your intention to continue deceiving people.

All you have to do is open your eyes.

You are blinded by fear.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36069 Aug 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bureaucratic nightmare.
But at least they will all be Jew's. Jew's know how to run things.
Are the 144,000 all Jews? Answer from the Scriptures…

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.”—Gal. 3:28, 29.

“He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code.”—Rom. 2:28, 29.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36070 Aug 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. With Satan's power behind you it is your intention to continue deceiving people.
All you have to do is open your eyes.
You are blinded by fear.
Throughout the book of Deuteronomy, Moses stresses that fear of God should be a guiding principle in the lives of His servants.—Deuteronomy 4:10; 6:13, 24; 8:6; 13:4; 31:12, 13.

Deuteronomy 4:10-
the day that you stood before Jehovah your God in Horeb, when Jehovah said to me,‘Congregate the people together to me that I may let them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they are alive on the soil and that they may teach their sons.’

Deuteronomy 6:13, 24-
13- Jehovah your God you should fear, and him you should serve, and by his name you should swear.
24- Hence Jehovah commanded us to carry out all these regulations, to fear Jehovah our God for our good always, that we might keep alive as at this day.

Deuteronomy 8:6-
“And you must keep the commandments of Jehovah your God by walking in his ways and by fearing him.

The Bible encourages us to fear God.
Revelation 14:6, 7-
6- And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7- saying in a loud voice:“FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.”

“The fear of Jehovah is the start of wisdom.” PROVERBS 9:10

The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom. All those doing them have a good insight. PSALMS 111:10

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36071 Aug 20, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the 144,000 all Jews? Answer from the Scriptures…
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.”—Gal. 3:28, 29.
“He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code.”—Rom. 2:28, 29.

The 144k represent the 12 tribes of Israel. It is not talking about Christians but about the specific tribes. Gal. 3:28-29 is talking metaphorically, not literally.

Piecemeal understanding does not work. It all has to fit together.

The Watchtower cult controls its message via Biblical vivisection. No serious religious scholars or theologians take the cult serious for this reason: they cannot put together a coherent view of the Bible that makes sense. JW theology is like taking a masterpiece and cutting it up and making a meaningless collage out of the pieces.

It's not even an aesthetically pleasing collage.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#36073 Aug 20, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Throughout the book of Deuteronomy, Moses stresses that fear of God should be a guiding principle in the lives of His servants.

So if followers of Zeus feared him they would be doing well?

By no means! You worship a false god with a made up name. How foolish!
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
—Deuteronomy 4:10; 6:13, 24; 8:6; 13:4; 31:12, 13.
Deuteronomy 4:10-
the day that you stood before Jehovah your God in Horeb, when Jehovah said

There is no such thing as a jestover (or whatever). How can something that does not exist speak? What a joke. You are such a dupe.

The fear of YAHWEH is the beginning of wisdom. PSALMS 111:10

If you are going to cut & paste b.s. answers from a cult website you need to at least find something on topic.

You are such a blessing to Satan. You help him keep his kingdom alive.

Face it kid, you are going to have to come up to my level, if you can, because I am not going down to yours. I have been there. It is ugly.

I am now free. For all your cutting and pasting of off topic scripture you are still in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 18 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122