|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
Options....

More pablum for the masses.

Anyone with enough knowledge of the Bible can demonstrate the JW theology is wrong.

But that isn't even the point.

What fruits do they bear?

If wickedness is a fruit then they produce a bumper crop.

Like predators they target the weak. People with poor education, suffering a recent loss, poor Biblical knowledge, the sick and the infirm.

The cult is a testament on how NOT to be a Christian organization:
Incorporation

Hording money and property

Lying and advocating lying

Chasing after converts far and wide (specifically condemned in the NT).

Making false prophecy after false prophecy.

Changing their own history.

Lying to its own flock

Using disfellowship as a weapon to keep the masses in line.

Rewriting scripture to suit their own evil ends.

And these are only a few of the facts I point out.

I point these out day after day and the "witnesses" remain silent. Or they quote scriptures that they don't even follow.

Jesus had his most memorable disagreements with the scribes and Pharisees because they were legalistic and did not understand the spirit.

JW's are modern day scribes and Pharisees.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Friday, August 16

We are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out.—2 Cor. 4:8.

Distressing events can have a negative effect on our physical health. Of course, eating properly, getting sufficient rest and exercise, and keeping clean can have a good effect on us. A spiritually healthy Bible-based outlook may well affect our body for the good. Thus, it is helpful when going through some anguish that we bear in mind Paul’s experience and encouraging words.(2 Cor. 4:9) Some trials can have a detrimental effect on our spiritual health. Here, too, Jehovah can come to our rescue. His Word assures us:“Jehovah is giving support to all who are falling, and is raising up all who are bowed down.”(Ps. 145:14) For help to counteract spiritual illness, we should seek the assistance of Christian elders.(Jas. 5:14, 15) And constantly keeping in mind the Scriptural hope of everlasting life can help to sustain us during tests of our faith.—John 17:3.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, August 16
We are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out..

Whine all you want about your false god 'jehovah'.

There is no Elohim but Yahweh.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine all you want about your false god 'jehovah'.
There is no Elohim but Yahweh.
Yahweh?
Still, there is by no means unanimity among scholars on the subject of this name, some favoring yet other pronunciations, such as “Yahuwa,”“Yahuah,” or “Yehuah

Since certainty of pronunciation is not now attainable, there seems to be no reason for abandoning in English the well-known form “Jehovah” in favor of some other suggested pronunciation.

If such a change were made, then, to be consistent, changes should be made in the spelling and pronunciation of a host of other names found in the Scriptures: Jeremiah would be changed to Yirmeyah, Isaiah would become Yeshayahu, and Jesus would be either Yehohshua (as in Hebrew) or Iesous (as in Greek).

The purpose of words is to transmit thoughts; in English the name Jehovah identifies the true God, transmitting this thought more satisfactorily today than any of the suggested substitutes.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

yon wrote:
I wonder how much this thread has damaged jw recruiting?
If someone want to learn the truth, do you think they would use the internet or woould they study the Scriptures and prayer for Jehovah's guidence. I did, and guess what, "the very next day two Jehovah's Witnesses were at my door."

Jehovah has a purpose and he will always get his way.
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no jehovah.
A fool says in his heart there is not Yahweh elohim.
I have refuted you cult with the words of the Bible. You commit unspeakable sins and claim to be God's chosen.
Remember, Yahweh is listening to your trash talk.
Elohim knows if we are doing what is good.
And he also takes note of those practicing what is bad and holds them accountable.
You will get yours. And your cult who deceived you will get it worse.
You should record your self and listen to all the non sense coming out of you mouth..
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

yon wrote:
I wonder how much this thread has damaged jw recruiting?
your Father the devil loves you..john 8:44

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh?
Still, there is by no means.....

I have already refuted this.

AND it is a cut and paste from website for people who are brainwashed.

If you can't think for yourself at least have the decency to credit where you are taking information from.

Got to stay on these brainwashed morons all the time.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone want to learn the truth, do you think they would use the internet or woould they study the Scriptures and prayer for Jehovah's guidence. I did, and guess what, "the very next day two Jehovah's Witnesses were at my door."
Jehovah has a purpose and he will always get his way.

Satan heard your prayer. You were supposed to test the spirits. That was your mistake and how you let Satan in.

You would have done better to learn about the JW cult before your brainwashing. Now it is too late.

Notice how terrified you are at the very idea of looking at objective sources.

Satan uses that fear against you. It is his way to keep you under his control.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

RIP wrote:
<quoted text> You should record your self and listen to all the non sense coming out of you mouth..

If I wanted to listen to nonsense I would invite the JWs in.

Oh, that right, I busted them down the last time they came here and they bypass my house now.

Cowards.

They are so stupid they cannot even tell me the 4 major divisions of early Christianity.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

RIP wrote:
<quoted text> your Father the devil loves you..john 8:44

You are Yon's father?
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted to listen to nonsense I would invite the JWs in.
Oh, that right, I busted them down the last time they came here and they bypass my house now.
Cowards.
They are so stupid they cannot even tell me the
In a figurative sense,“what is holy” and “pearls” refer to precious Scriptural truths regarding God’s Messianic kingdom.

Disciples of Jesus were to share these truths with everyone.

But if individuals showed themselves to be without appreciation of spiritual things, like dogs or swine, Christians were to seek out more receptive ears.

I bet you cant name the only true Religion??

And you are talking about the 4 major divisions of early Christianity that satan is using Right? 1 John5:19..(2 Corinthians 11:14, 15).&#8239;.&#8239;.An d no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15&#8239;It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Jehovah's 'witnesses' are nothing more than a group of people who have good intentions, but their beliefs are all screwed up.
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Jehovah's 'witnesses' are nothing more than a group of people who have good intentions, but their beliefs are all screwed up.
A Doctor in the house that doesnt know the BIBLE... Funny. When was the last time you read the Bible?
Here is a verse for you...

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

Acts 15:28 `For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, no more burden to lay upon you, except these necessary things:

to abstain from things offered to idols, and blood, and a strangled thing, and whoredom; from which keeping yourselves, ye shall do well; be strong!'
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Jesus said:“It is written in the Prophets,‘And they will all be taught by Jehovah.’

Everyone that has heard from the Father and has learned comes to me.. . . No one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”
(John 6:45, 65)

Jehovah can read hearts and minds, and he knows those who will likely respond to his love even though they may not yet know him.

So if you do understand something, thats because your doing something you shouldnt be doing...
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Jesus said:“It is written in the Prophets,‘And they will all be taught by Jehovah.’

Everyone that has heard from the Father and has learned comes to me.... No one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”
(John 6:45, 65)

Jehovah can read hearts and minds, and he knows those who will likely respond to his love even though they may not yet know him.

So if you dont understand something, thats because your doing something you shouldnt be doing...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

RIP wrote:
Everyone that has heard from the Father and has learned comes to me.. . . No one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”
(John 6:45, 65)
So if you do understand something, thats because your doing something you shouldnt be doing...
http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Jehovah’s granting a person opportunity to accept the good news is that expressed by Jesus:“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.”

A self-satisfied person or one who is not seeking truth will not be conscious of a spiritual need.

He or she thinks only in material, fleshly terms.

Complacency becomes a barrier.

Therefore, when many we meet as we go from house to house reject the message, we have to take into account all the different reasons people may have for their reaction.

Many decline to listen because they stubbornly adhere to the religion they inherited and are not open to discussion.

Others have gravitated to a religion that fits their personality—some want mysticism, others respond to emotionalism, still others seek a social club at their church.

Many today have chosen a life-style that is in conflict with God’s standards.

Perhaps they live an immoral life, which is their reason for saying,“I’m not interested.”

Yet others, who may claim to be educated and scientific, reject the Bible as being too simplistic.

World events are reaching a climax.

With the increase in crime and violence, the slaughter and rape in local wars, the prevailing lax morality and its fruitage of sexually transmitted diseases, the disrespect for legitimate authority, the world appears to be becoming anarchic, ungovernable.

We are in a period parallel to pre-Flood times described in Genesis:“Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time

Just as in Noah’s day, Jehovah will take action.

But in his justice and love, he wants the good news and the warning message to be preached first to all the nations.

In this respect Jehovah’s Witnesses have a responsibility—to find those who are worthy of God’s peace and to teach them his ways of peace.

Soon, in God’s due time, the preaching commission will be successfully completed.

“Then the end will come.”
1 Thessalonians 5:1-9
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16-17

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience,[and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action),
So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.

John 17:13-19

The Message (MSG)

Now I’m returning to you.
I’m saying these things in the world’s hearing
So my people can experience
My joy completed in them.
I gave them your word;
The godless world hated them because of it,
Because they didn’t join the world’s ways,
Just as I didn’t join the world’s ways.
I’m not asking that you take them out of the world
But that you guard them from the Evil One.
They are no more defined by the world
Than I am defined by the world.
Make them holy—consecrated—with the truth;
Your word is consecrating truth.
In the same way that you gave me a mission in the world,
I give them a mission in the world.
I’m consecrating myself for their sakes
So they’ll be truth-consecrated in their mission.

The Message

John 17:17 in all English translations
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

John 15:21

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

They will treat you like that because of my name. They do not know the One who sent me.

Who sent Jesus?

Exodus 6:3 States in the
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

and I appear unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; as to My name Jehovah, I have not been known to them...AHHH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,041 - 34,060 of38,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

525 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min w wmanuk 36,120
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min danetoo 109,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 680,995
avandia 2014 5 min celia 84
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 596,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 512,399
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 17 min adfasdfa 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••