Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35948 Aug 13, 2013
yon wrote:
Psalm 116:11 - "I said in my alarm,“All mankind are liars.”

But JWs are so much more blatant in their lies.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35950 Aug 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
The thousands you have been ignoring.
False.
<quoted text>
The world hates a lot of people. Politicians, lawyers, other cults, homosexuals, blacks people of different races,.... ALL will experience more hate than you ever will
Some of us hate you because we see the Satanic force behind you.
<quoted text>
You have willingly done so by following the Watchtower cult.
If it were not so you would be able to answer my challenges. But you run every time.
You cower in fear.
You cannot bring yourself to click on a link when you KNOW the FACTS will be there.
What is it like to live with such fear?
“Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.”(Matt. 5:10) Expanding on this, Jesus added:“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you.”(Matt. 5:11, 12)

Like God’s prophets of old, Christians expect to be reproached, persecuted, and lyingly spoken against—all “for righteousness’ sake.” By faithfully enduring such tests, however, we have the satisfaction of pleasing and honoring Jehovah.(1 Pet. 2:19-21)

Why should anyone be persecuted just because he wants to study God’s Word, the Bible, and be a Christian?

Jesus answered the question this way:“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you. Bear in mind the word I said to you, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also; if they have observed my word, they will observe yours also. But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me.”(John 15:18-21) As the apostle Paul pointed out in his second inspired letter to Timothy, persecution is something Christians have to expect. He wrote:“All those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted.”(2 Timothy 3:12)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35951 Aug 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>.....Timothy 3:12)

You did not deal with the issues. You just ran away again and substituted cult propaganda with actually having to deal with all the atrocities of your cult.

You are not being persecuted though you like to pretend so because then you can pretend you are righteous.

It is your cult that I persecute in the name of Yahweh. They are like salt that has lost it's flavor. There is nothing worthwhile in them now. They are only good to be trampled under ones feet.

If you have no defense for the acts your cult has committed that is fine. But then know too that they are an institution of man (at best) and of Satan at worst.




Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
The thousands you have been ignoring.
False.
<quoted text>
The world hates a lot of people. Politicians, lawyers, other cults, homosexuals, blacks people of different races,.... ALL will experience more hate than you ever will
Some of us hate you because we see the Satanic force behind you.
<quoted text>
You have willingly done so by following the Watchtower cult.
If it were not so you would be able to answer my challenges. But you run every time.
You cower in fear.
You cannot bring yourself to click on a link when you KNOW the FACTS will be there.
What is it like to live with such fear?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35952 Aug 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
The thousands you have been ignoring.
False.
<quoted text>
The world hates a lot of people. Politicians, lawyers, other cults, homosexuals, blacks people of different races,.... ALL will experience more hate than you ever will
Some of us hate you because we see the Satanic force behind you.
<quoted text>
You have willingly done so by following the Watchtower cult.
If it were not so you would be able to answer my challenges. But you run every time.
You cower in fear.
You cannot bring yourself to click on a link when you KNOW the FACTS will be there.
What is it like to live with such fear?
I have read some of the web pages you have posted, but like I have said, "these sites do not tell the truth, but only want they want you to read"!!!

Fear?

Throughout the book of Deuteronomy, Moses stresses that fear of God should be a guiding principle in the lives of His servants.

Deuteronomy 4:10; 6:13, 24; 8:6; 13:4; 31:12, 13.

Moses mentions one factor, saying:“Fear Jehovah your God.”(Deuteronomy 10, Verse 12) This is not a morbid dread of bad consequences but, rather, a healthy, reverential regard for God and his ways. If we are filled with a profound awe of God, we will want to avoid displeasing him.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35953 Aug 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>I have read some of the web pages you have posted, but like I have said, "these sites do not tell the truth, but only want they want you to read"!!!

Prove it. PROVE IT! Included on those pages were COURT TRANSCRIPTS. Where those FORGED? The COMPLETE transcripts were there. Were the COMPLETE transcripts taken out of context? In what way were the FACTS I presented not the truth or "only what they want you to read"????

There were also PHOTOCOPIES of ACTUAL issues of the Watchtower and other JW printed materials. Where these NOT the truth? Were they altered in ANY way?

There were also comparisons of ACTUAL quotes in the historic documents which were REWRITTEN in the online versions.

Those ARE facts, sucker!

You are flushing your life down the toilet for a cult that has no more truth than any other cult that claims to have the truth or to be God's church on Earth. You have been duped and you just refuse to look at the evidence because you are a COWARD.

I don't even believe you have look at any of the links I have provided. You have NEVER commented on what they say or made objections to them at that time.

This is just a lie you have to tell to keep the pretense up.

You are a coward and a sham. If you do not reexamine your life God will say he never knew you.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> Fear?
Throughout the book of Deuteronomy,

Right back to JW dogma. Well, I got you to try to comment without relying totally on your crutch. That is a start.

NAME one thing that I have presented to you that was not the TRUTH.

You are part of a cult that admits to lying. You think spiritual warfare is only used on people OUTSIDE the cult? Thy practice Spiritual Warfare on YOU in every issue of the Watchtower. They lie to you because THEY think it is for your own good.

Parents often do that to their children, but don't you think it is time to put aside childish ways?
RIP

Downey, CA

#35954 Aug 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. PROVE IT! Included on those pages were COURT TRANSCRIPTS. Where those FORGED? The COMPLETE transcripts were there. Were the COMPLETE transcripts taken out of context? In what way were the FACTS I presented not the truth or "only what they want you to read"????
There were also PHOTOCOPIES of ACTUAL issues of the Watchtower and other JW printed materials. Where these NOT the truth? Were they altered in ANY way?
There were also comparisons of ACTUAL quotes in the historic documents which were REWRITTEN in the online versions.
Those ARE facts, sucker!
You are flushing your life down the toilet for a cult that has no more truth than any other cult that claims to have the truth or to be God's church on Earth. You have been duped and you just refuse to look at the evidence because you are a COWARD.
I don't even believe you have look at any of the links I have provided. You have NEVER commented on what they say or made objections to them at that time.
This is just a lie you have to tell to keep the pretense up.
You are a coward and a sham. If you do not reexamine your life God will say he never knew you.
<quoted text>
Right back to JW dogma. Well, I got you to try to comment without relying totally on your crutch. That is a start.
NAME one thing that I have presented to you that was not the TRUTH.
You are part of a cult that admits to lying. You think spiritual warfare is only used on people OUTSIDE the cult? Thy practice Spiritual Warfare on YOU in every issue of the Watchtower. They lie to you because THEY think it is for your own good.
Parents often do that to their children, but don't you think it is time to put aside childish ways?
You sound like the Pharisees?
When was the last time you actually sat down and read the Bible?
You need to Pray and ask for some help my friend..
The Proverbs states at 15:2, 3 .&#8239;.&#8239;.The tongue of wise ones does good with knowledge, but the mouth of the stupid ones bubbles forth with foolishness.
&#8239;The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, keeping watch upon the bad ones and the good ones.
Remember, God is listening to your trash talk.
God knows if we are doing what is good.
And he also takes note of those practicing what is bad and holds them accountable.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35955 Aug 13, 2013
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the Pharisees?
When was the last time you actually sat down and read the Bible?
You need to Pray and ask for some help my friend..
The Proverbs states at 15:2, 3 .&#8239;.&#8239;.The tongue of wise ones does good with knowledge, but the mouth of the stupid ones bubbles forth with foolishness.
&#8239;The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, keeping watch upon the bad ones and the good ones.
Remember, God is listening to your trash talk.
God knows if we are doing what is good.
And he also takes note of those practicing what is bad and holds them accountable.

There is no jehovah.

A fool says in his heart there is not Yahweh elohim.

I have refuted you cult with the words of the Bible. You commit unspeakable sins and claim to be God's chosen.

Remember, Yahweh is listening to your trash talk.
Elohim knows if we are doing what is good.
And he also takes note of those practicing what is bad and holds them accountable.

You will get yours. And your cult who deceived you will get it worse.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35956 Aug 14, 2013
Daily Text


Wednesday, August 14

Be courageous and strong and act. Do not be afraid nor be terrified, for Jehovah God, my God, is with you.—1 Chron. 28:20.

In the 11th century B.C.E., King David said those words to his son Solomon. Solomon acted courageously and built the splendid temple of Jehovah in Jerusalem. In the tenth century B.C.E., the courageous words of an Israelite girl proved to be a blessing for a leper. She had been captured by a marauding band and became a servant of the leprous Syrian army chief Naaman. Having learned about miracles that Jehovah performed through Elisha, she told Naaman’s wife that if her husband would go to Israel, God’s prophet would cure him. Naaman did go to Israel, was miraculously healed, and became a worshipper of Jehovah.(2 Ki. 5:1-3, 10-17) If you are a young person who loves God as that girl did, he can give you courage to witness to teachers, fellow students, and others.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35959 Aug 14, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, August 14
Be courageous and strong and act. Do not be afraid nor be terrified, for Jehovah God, my God, is with you.—1 Chron. 28:20.

Then buck up and answer. Coward.

By the way, there is no such thing as a jehovah.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35960 Aug 14, 2013
yon wrote:
The thing about cults is they mix lies with truth

That is their beauty and how people are so easily impressed with them.

There are a number of video's online, mostly from former JW's that talk about how the cult works it potential victim. Pretty frightening. They will certainly tell people what they want to hear. Reminds me of the "psychics" that used to con people with messages from beyond and whatnot.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35966 Aug 15, 2013
yon wrote:
It's going to be interesting when dubs find out that they are just as worthy of condemnation as the rest of the churches even though they have much more knowledge that makes them "puffed up". They still ignore Yahweh's Law claiming that they thought it was abolished and so by following it's principles they don't kill or steal but eat unclean foods and thus will not be party to the New Covenant. They're all just part of the world that stands condemned as ignorance of the law is no excuse. Claiming that eating pork and catfish is just fine because they have freedom in Christ to willfully sin while claiming they have no sin since the Law was abolished. This means they can ignore any of Elohim's commands thinking they can pick and choose and have immunity from judgment.
1 Corinthians 11:32
"But when we are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world."
Romans 3:31
"Do we then make void law by faith? Perish the thought."
Romans 6
1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid."
1 John 3:4
"Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."
Heb 10:26
"For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins,"

They have more disinformation than information.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35967 Aug 15, 2013
.

Options.

Daily Text


Thursday, August 15

Abraham ... obeyed.—Heb. 11:8.

Abraham and Sarah are mentioned in Paul’s list of the “cloud of witnesses.”(Heb. 11:8-12; 12:1) They were uprooted from their normal life in Ur, and their future appeared uncertain. They proved to be examples of unwavering faith and obedience in trying times. In conjunction with all the sacrifices that Abraham was willing to make for true worship, he was fittingly called “the father of all those having faith.”(Rom. 4:11) Paul touched only on the high points, his readers being well-acquainted with the details of Abraham’s life. Nonetheless, the lesson Paul drew is powerful:“In faith all these [including Abraham and his family] died, although they did not get the fulfillment of the promises, but they saw them afar off and welcomed them and publicly declared that they were strangers and temporary residents in the land.”(Heb. 11:13) Clearly, their faith in God and their personal relationship with him helped them run the race with endurance.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35968 Aug 15, 2013
Student wrote:
Options....

More pablum for the masses.

Anyone with enough knowledge of the Bible can demonstrate the JW theology is wrong.

But that isn't even the point.

What fruits do they bear?

If wickedness is a fruit then they produce a bumper crop.

Like predators they target the weak. People with poor education, suffering a recent loss, poor Biblical knowledge, the sick and the infirm.

The cult is a testament on how NOT to be a Christian organization:
Incorporation

Hording money and property

Lying and advocating lying

Chasing after converts far and wide (specifically condemned in the NT).

Making false prophecy after false prophecy.

Changing their own history.

Lying to its own flock

Using disfellowship as a weapon to keep the masses in line.

Rewriting scripture to suit their own evil ends.

And these are only a few of the facts I point out.

I point these out day after day and the "witnesses" remain silent. Or they quote scriptures that they don't even follow.

Jesus had his most memorable disagreements with the scribes and Pharisees because they were legalistic and did not understand the spirit.

JW's are modern day scribes and Pharisees.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35970 Aug 16, 2013
Daily Text


Friday, August 16

We are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out.—2 Cor. 4:8.

Distressing events can have a negative effect on our physical health. Of course, eating properly, getting sufficient rest and exercise, and keeping clean can have a good effect on us. A spiritually healthy Bible-based outlook may well affect our body for the good. Thus, it is helpful when going through some anguish that we bear in mind Paul’s experience and encouraging words.(2 Cor. 4:9) Some trials can have a detrimental effect on our spiritual health. Here, too, Jehovah can come to our rescue. His Word assures us:“Jehovah is giving support to all who are falling, and is raising up all who are bowed down.”(Ps. 145:14) For help to counteract spiritual illness, we should seek the assistance of Christian elders.(Jas. 5:14, 15) And constantly keeping in mind the Scriptural hope of everlasting life can help to sustain us during tests of our faith.—John 17:3.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35971 Aug 16, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, August 16
We are perplexed, but not absolutely with no way out..

Whine all you want about your false god 'jehovah'.

There is no Elohim but Yahweh.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35973 Aug 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine all you want about your false god 'jehovah'.
There is no Elohim but Yahweh.
Yahweh?
Still, there is by no means unanimity among scholars on the subject of this name, some favoring yet other pronunciations, such as “Yahuwa,”“Yahuah,” or “Yehuah

Since certainty of pronunciation is not now attainable, there seems to be no reason for abandoning in English the well-known form “Jehovah” in favor of some other suggested pronunciation.

If such a change were made, then, to be consistent, changes should be made in the spelling and pronunciation of a host of other names found in the Scriptures: Jeremiah would be changed to Yirmeyah, Isaiah would become Yeshayahu, and Jesus would be either Yehohshua (as in Hebrew) or Iesous (as in Greek).

The purpose of words is to transmit thoughts; in English the name Jehovah identifies the true God, transmitting this thought more satisfactorily today than any of the suggested substitutes.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35974 Aug 16, 2013
yon wrote:
I wonder how much this thread has damaged jw recruiting?
If someone want to learn the truth, do you think they would use the internet or woould they study the Scriptures and prayer for Jehovah's guidence. I did, and guess what, "the very next day two Jehovah's Witnesses were at my door."

Jehovah has a purpose and he will always get his way.
RIP

Downey, CA

#35975 Aug 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no jehovah.
A fool says in his heart there is not Yahweh elohim.
I have refuted you cult with the words of the Bible. You commit unspeakable sins and claim to be God's chosen.
Remember, Yahweh is listening to your trash talk.
Elohim knows if we are doing what is good.
And he also takes note of those practicing what is bad and holds them accountable.
You will get yours. And your cult who deceived you will get it worse.
You should record your self and listen to all the non sense coming out of you mouth..
RIP

Downey, CA

#35976 Aug 16, 2013
yon wrote:
I wonder how much this thread has damaged jw recruiting?
your Father the devil loves you..john 8:44

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35977 Aug 16, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh?
Still, there is by no means.....

I have already refuted this.

AND it is a cut and paste from website for people who are brainwashed.

If you can't think for yourself at least have the decency to credit where you are taking information from.

Got to stay on these brainwashed morons all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 855,070
Drawing Animals In Pencil 8 min ahmadwael 1
Award Winning Cat Tree Plans 10 min ahmadwael 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Halle Berry Sister 2,639
The Christian Atheist debate 18 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,022
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min End Times 612,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min June VanDerMark 596,416
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 52 min curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web