Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35917 Aug 10, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stop you stupid JW rewrite Watchtower magazines here,and write hours to your report
only grab Bible inside of your mouth and run like dog from door to door 4 hours a day as special pioneer advertising your leaders watchtower crap
your NWO never will come,because God inhalation of this wicked dead globe will be first,and your tracherous leaders with 8 th King MOL
will be wipe up from your Society like leaders parasities of this earth
only dumb stupid butts visit your watchtower internet links,take baprtism and after baptism are persecuted by your fake leaders man made satanic doctrines

Ah, you know the Watchtower cult well.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35918 Aug 10, 2013
Student wrote:
QUESTION: Does the religion teach that all people are equal ......

Can you imagine someone dull enough to read this tripe?

Can you imagine someone dull enough to read this tripe AND believe it?

Jehovah Witness's are the LEAST educated religious group with at least a million members.

JW's have the highest incidents of mental illness of any religious group (including the moonies, SDAs, Scientologists among many others).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35919 Aug 10, 2013
Hey Stupid Student,

Come on out an play!

I provided you with EVIDENCE that DEMONSTRATES your cult is DEAD WRONG.

Whatcha got for ole Dogen? Nothing?

Coward!
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35922 Aug 11, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, August 11

There will also be false teachers among you.—2 Pet. 2:1.

Jehovah through the apostles Paul and Peter warns us about false teachers.(Acts 20:29, 30; 2 Pet. 2:1-3) Who are such teachers and from where do they come? To elders of the Ephesus congregation, Paul said:“From among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things.” So they may arise from within the congregation. Such ones are apostates. What do they want? They are not content just to leave the organization that they perhaps once loved. Their aim, Paul explained, is “to draw away the disciples after themselves.” Note the definite article in the expression “the disciples.” Rather than going out and making their own disciples, apostates seek to take Christ’s disciples with them. Like “ravenous wolves,” false teachers are out to devour trusting members of the congregation, destroying their faith and leading them away from the truth.—Matt. 7:15; 2 Tim. 2:18.(Examining the Scriuptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35926 Aug 11, 2013
yon wrote:
Romans 10
"2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness."
Romans 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35927 Aug 11, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness.

That is a very shoddy translation of Romans 10:4

But your "understanding" of it is even worse.

You cannot learn the truth as long as you are part of the watchtower cult. They do not allow it.

Isn't that the most unbiblical think you can think of?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35928 Aug 11, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text

Hello Coward.

Let me know when you are ready for more Biblical refutations of your cult.

Remember you said I could not back up what what I said with facts?

Well I DID, DIDN'T I!

Even more fun is the fact that you were COMPLETELY unable to defend your cult from the truth.

You run, but the facts are still out there.

What a loser you are. You waste your life on a cult that is entirely based on Satanic deception.

Run to your Watchtower. Maybe they can explain why they do the protect perverts.

Maybe they can explain why members of the Governing Body left and DENOUNCED the cult.

LOL.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35930 Aug 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Coward.
Let me know when you are ready for more Biblical refutations of your cult.
Remember you said I could not back up what what I said with facts?
Well I DID, DIDN'T I!
Even more fun is the fact that you were COMPLETELY unable to defend your cult from the truth.
You run, but the facts are still out there.
What a loser you are. You waste your life on a cult that is entirely based on Satanic deception.
Run to your Watchtower. Maybe they can explain why they do the protect perverts.
Maybe they can explain why members of the Governing Body left and DENOUNCED the cult.
LOL.
Fact? What kind of facts have you posted? Not one of them are from the Scriptures.

Jesus clearly shows that the ‘world would hate us because we are no part of it.’(John 17:14)

Will we allow those who are blinded by Satan to intimidate and dishearten us and make us feel ashamed of the good news?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35932 Aug 12, 2013
yon wrote:
Dogen - I have to ask about your fascination and wealth of knowledge regarding the cult but never having been a victim of it.

It is really a case of them bringing it on themselves. I have known several of these vile creatures both in person and on line. The more I learned about their "religion" the more aghast I became.

Their ability to deny the truth that is as obvious as the nose on their face while accepting any and all nonsense from the cult headquarters also intrigued me.

My informing other about the deceptions of the cult is my version of public service.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35933 Aug 12, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact? What kind of facts have you posted? Not one of them are from the Scriptures.

Yes,
The thousands you have been ignoring.
False.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus clearly shows that the ‘world would hate us because we are no part of it.’(John 17:14)

The world hates a lot of people. Politicians, lawyers, other cults, homosexuals, blacks people of different races,.... ALL will experience more hate than you ever will

Some of us hate you because we see the Satanic force behind you.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Will we allow those who are blinded by Satan to intimidate and dishearten us and make us feel ashamed of the good news?

You have willingly done so by following the Watchtower cult.

If it were not so you would be able to answer my challenges. But you run every time.

You cower in fear.

You cannot bring yourself to click on a link when you KNOW the FACTS will be there.

What is it like to live with such fear?

Student

Oregon City, OR

#35935 Aug 12, 2013
yon wrote:
Here's a FACT
Jos 1:8 "Do not let this Book of the Torah depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely."
Do dubs do this? Or do you meditate on magazines?
In order to imitate God we must do even more than read and study the Bible. We must understand and appreciate it, so as to be motivated to do all that God desires us to do.

We need to get “accurate knowledge” concerning God’s will and purposes. It is this that the apostle Paul showed could change our life to conform to God’s example. He wrote:“Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it.”(Col. 3:9, 10)

It is only by taking in this “accurate knowledge” that we can truly conform ourselves to the image of God, imitating his marvelous qualities of love, kindness and mercy.

We should let the very appeal of these Godly qualities motivate our hearts.

Since: Aug 13

Belfast

#35936 Aug 12, 2013
my granny is a JW and i still love her only thing i dont get is when i was 7 she said end of world is comeing Soon i am 24 nere 25 and it still not happen but she always says we geting closer satan's day of ruin shall be over and he be in jail for 10000 years or 1000

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35937 Aug 12, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to imitate God we must do even more than read and study the Bible. We must understand and appreciate it, so as to be motivated to do all that God desires us to do.

And we cannot understand it ourselves. Only the talking cult heads understand it and we must believe whatever they tell us.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> We need to get “accurate knowledge” concerning God’s will and purposes.

Which the Watchtower provides in suppository form for easy rectal insertion.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> It is this that the apostle Paul showed could change our life to conform to God’s example. He wrote:“Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new personality, which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it.”(Col. 3:9, 10)

Of course you can't actually do this in the watchtower. You have to confirm to whatever personality and knowledge they give you because they will disfellowship you if you do not conform to whatever they mandate, no matter how warped it is and no matter how far from what the bible actually states.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> It is only by taking in this “accurate knowledge” that we can truly conform ourselves to the image of God, imitating his marvelous qualities of love, kindness and mercy.

By contrast, look at the watchtower cult. They keep accurate knowledge as far away from their dups as possible. Dups are not even allowed to believe in their own salvation through Christ, but must work for it. They lock out real love and allow only artificially flavored imitation love. The sort they can pull the plug on at any time to keep the cattle with the rest of the herd. Kindness and mercy are for those other people. There are over 20 verses in the NT advocating helping the poor. How much of its BILLIONS does the cult give to the poor? ZERO DOLLARS.

What about a JW single mother with no income when she asks her local Kingdom Hall for assistance? They give her a list of shelters and food pantries (most of which were run by real Christians). This is SICK!
Student wrote:
<quoted text> We should let the very appeal of these Godly qualities motivate our hearts.

Yes, you SHOULD. But instead you will let the cult lead your around by the nose and keep you away from real knowledge and any feeling of personal salvation.

Sick, sick, sick.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35938 Aug 12, 2013
Blazereef wrote:
my granny is a JW and i still love her only thing i dont get is when i was 7 she said end of world is comeing Soon i am 24 nere 25 and it still not happen but she always says we geting closer satan's day of ruin shall be over and he be in jail for 10000 years or 1000

Funny that it takes 2000+++ years to put Satan in jail for 1000.

Isn't that a major victory for Satan? I mean, if I can run around and do whatever I wish for all eternity and I only have to spend 1,000 locked up for it..... then lock me up! I will serve my sentence up front!

What a coop d'etat.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35940 Aug 12, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your service. Do you affiliate with any groups?

I am a therapist by occupation.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35943 Aug 12, 2013
yon wrote:
Jerry Bergman ring any bells?

Heard of him. He is #23 in the Encyclopedia of American Loons.

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2010/05/23-...

The Encyclopedia is fun to read, but hard to navigate and has no index that I could find.

RIP

Huntington Beach, CA

#35944 Aug 12, 2013
Blazereef wrote:
Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, YOU need nothing to be written to YOU.

2&#8239;For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.

3&#8239;Whenever it is that they are saying:“Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

4&#8239;But YOU, brothers, YOU are not in darkness, so that that day should overtake YOU as it would thieves,

5&#8239;for YOU are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness.

6&#8239;So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses.

7&#8239;For those who sleep are accustomed to sleep at night, and those who get drunk are usually drunk at night.

8&#8239;But as for us who belong to the day, let us keep our senses and have on the breastplate of faith and love and as a helmet the hope of salvation;

9&#8239;because God assigned us, not to wrath, but to the acquiring of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 ..
RIP

Huntington Beach, CA

#35945 Aug 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that it takes 2000+++ years to put Satan in jail for 1000.
Isn't that a major victory for Satan? I mean, if I can run around and do whatever I wish for all eternity and I only have to spend 1,000 locked up for it..... then lock me up! I will serve my sentence up front!
What a coop d'etat.
A wise man once stated at Proverbs 14:15 &#8239;Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.

.&#8239;.&#8239;.Every one shrewd will act with knowledge, but the one that is stupid will spread abroad foolishness...Proverbs 13:16

Turn away from what is bad and do what is good, And so reside to time indefinite.

&#8239;For Jehovah is a lover of justice, And he will not leave his loyal ones.

To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded; But as for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off.

&#8239;The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Psalm 37:27-29 ..Very Soon my wicked friend.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35947 Aug 13, 2013
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once stated at Proverbs 14:15 &#8239;Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.
.&#8239;.&#8239;.Every one shrewd will act with knowledge, but the one that is stupid will spread abroad foolishness...Proverbs 13:16
Turn away from what is bad and do what is good, And so reside to time indefinite.
&#8239;For Jehovah is a lover of justice, And he will not leave his loyal ones.
To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded; But as for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off.
&#8239;The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.
Psalm 37:27-29 ..Very Soon my wicked friend.

It is a substantial relief to hear the righteous will possess the earth. As long as we get those sick, lying, hypocritical, pedophile, above the law, Watchtower cult members off the planet things are certain to improve.

By the way, what in hells name is a 'jehovah'? It appears to be blasphemously poor translation of 'Yahweh', the one true elohim.

But I await you to comment and make a larger fool out of jerkhovas blindmen cult.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35948 Aug 13, 2013
yon wrote:
Psalm 116:11 - "I said in my alarm,“All mankind are liars.”

But JWs are so much more blatant in their lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min ROCCO 118,629
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,635
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 15 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,211
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,820
What was the Yugoslav military doing deployed i... 35 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,165
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
More from around the web