Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Oh, and Ask (failing) Student if he is saved.

Ask him if he stops selling his religious propaganda what will happen to him.

The watchtower cult member must pull the plow constantly and when the end comes (which he is duped into believing will be soon) he had better be pulling!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Student wrote:
No Clergy Class

More lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governing_Body_o...

The little drones are the slaves of the slaves.

The Governing Body is the elite class.

Beneath them are the 144,000 who will go to heaven.

YOU WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN.

At least according to the Watchtower cult.

The 144,000 (who have been determined by the cult) have confirmed reservations in heaven.

Again, feel free to CHECK OUT THE FACTS about this mind control cult.

I really appreciate Failed Student for giving me the opportunity to teach the world the truth.

Will he answer this? NO! Why not? Because he CAN'T.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governing_Body_o...
The little drones are the slaves of the slaves.
The Governing Body is the elite class.
Beneath them are the 144,000 who will go to heaven.
YOU WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN.
At least according to the Watchtower cult.
The 144,000 (who have been determined by the cult) have confirmed reservations in heaven.
Again, feel free to CHECK OUT THE FACTS about this mind control cult.
I really appreciate Failed Student for giving me the opportunity to teach the world the truth.
Will he answer this? NO! Why not? Because he CAN'T.
Accord to the Scriptures, I can answer your question of the 144,000 heavenly class.

“The hundred and forty-four thousand” seen standing with “the Lamb” on heavenly Mount Zion are said to have been “bought from the earth,”“bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb,” Christ Jesus.(Revelation 14:1-4)

Jehovah chose the first of his heavenly sons to become the primary part of the seed promised in Eden, but why did he select Christ’s associates from among mankind? The apostle Paul explains that this limited number was “called according to his [Jehovah’s] purpose,”“according to the good pleasure of his will.”—Romans 8:17, 28-30; Ephesians 1:5, 11; 2 Timothy 1:9.

Jehovah’s purpose is to sanctify his great and holy name and vindicate his universal sovereignty. By his incomparably wise “administration,” or way of managing things, Jehovah sent his firstborn Son to earth, where he was tested to the limit. Furthermore, Jehovah determined that the Messianic Kingdom government of his Son would include humans who had also upheld His sovereignty until death.—Ephesians 1:8-12; Revelation 2:10, 11.

Jehovah showed his great love for Adam’s descendants by having his Son come to the earth and by selecting from among mankind those who would be the Son’s joint heirs in the Kingdom government. How could that benefit others who have proved faithful to Jehovah, from Abel onward? Born slaves to sin and death, imperfect humans would need to be spiritually and physically healed and brought to perfection, in line with Jehovah’s original purpose for mankind.(Romans 5:12)

How comforting it is for all of those who look forward to everlasting life on earth to know that their King will show them love and kind understanding just as he did to his disciples during his earthly ministry!(Matthew 11:28, 29; Hebrews 2:17, 18; 4:15; 7:25, 26)

And how reassuring it is for them to realize that Christ’s associate king-priests in heaven were once men and women of faith who themselves contended with personal weaknesses and experienced life’s challenges as we do!—Romans 7:21-25.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Who Really Rules the World?

Many people would answer the above question with a single word—God. But significantly, nowhere does the Bible say that either Jesus Christ or his Father are the real rulers of this world. On the contrary, Jesus said:“The ruler of this world will be cast out.” And he added:“The ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me.”—John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11.

So the ruler of this world is in opposition to Jesus. Who could this be?

A Clue From World Conditions

Despite the efforts of well-meaning humans, the world has suffered terribly throughout history. This causes thinking persons to wonder, as did the late editorial writer David Lawrence:“‘Peace on earth’—nearly everybody wants it.‘Good will toward men’—almost all the peoples of the world feel it toward one another. Then what’s wrong? Why is war threatened despite the innate desires of peoples?”

It seems a paradox, doesn’t it? When the natural desire of people is to live at peace, they commonly hate and kill one another—and with such viciousness. Consider the cold-blooded excesses in monstrous cruelty. Humans have used gas chambers, concentration camps, flamethrowers, napalm bombs, and other heinous methods to torture and slaughter one another mercilessly.

Do you believe that humans, who long for peace and happiness, are capable, in themselves, of such gross wickedness against others? What forces drive men to such loathsome deeds or maneuver them into situations where they feel compelled to commit atrocities? Have you ever wondered whether some wicked, invisible power is influencing people to commit such acts of violence?

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

The Rulers of the World Identified

There is no need to guess at the matter, for the Bible clearly shows that an intelligent, unseen person has been controlling both men and nations. It says:“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” And the Bible identifies him, saying:“The one called Devil and Satan ... is misleading the entire inhabited earth.”—1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9.

On an occasion when Jesus was “tempted by the Devil,” Jesus did not question Satan’s role as the ruler of this world. The Bible explains what happened:“The Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him:‘All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.’ Then Jesus said to him:‘Go away, Satan!’”—Matthew 4:1, 8-10.

Think about this. Satan tempted Jesus by offering him “all the kingdoms of the world.” Yet, would Satan’s offer have been a real temptation if Satan was not actually the ruler of these kingdoms? No, it would not. And note, Jesus did not deny that all these worldly governments were Satan’s, which he would have done if Satan did not have power over them. So, then, Satan the Devil really is the unseen ruler of the world! The Bible, in fact, calls him “the god of this system of things.”(2 Corinthians 4:4) Yet, how did such a wicked person ever come into this powerful position?

The one who became Satan had been an angel created by God, but he became envious of God’s position. He challenged God’s rightful rulership. To this end he used a serpent as a mouthpiece to deceive the first woman, Eve, and was thus able to get her and her husband, Adam, to do his bidding rather than obey God.(Genesis 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 11:3) He also claimed he could turn all of Adam and Eve’s yet unborn offspring away from God. So God allowed time for Satan to try to prove his claim, but Satan has not succeeded.—Job 1:6-12; 2:1-10.

Significantly, Satan is not alone in his rulership of the world. He was successful in persuading some of the other angels to join him in rebellion against God. These became demons, his spirit accomplices. The Bible speaks of them when it urges Christians:“Stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but ... against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.”—Ephesians 6:11, 12.

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Resist Wicked Spirits

These unseen, wicked world rulers are determined to mislead all mankind, turning them away from the worship of God. One way wicked spirits do this is by promoting the idea of survival after death, even though God’s Word clearly shows that the dead are not conscious.(Genesis 2:17; 3:19; Ezekiel 18:4; Psalm 146:3, 4; Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10) Thus, a wicked spirit, imitating the voice of one who has died, may talk with that one’s living relatives or friends, either through a spirit medium or by a “voice” from the invisible realm. The “voice” pretends to be the departed one, yet it is actually a demon!

So if you ever hear such a “voice,” do not be deceived. Reject whatever it says, and echo Jesus’ words:“Go away, Satan!”(Matthew 4:10; James 4:7) Do not allow curiosity about the spirit realm to cause you to become involved with wicked spirits. Such involvement is called spiritism, and God warns his worshipers against it in all its forms. The Bible condemns “anyone who employs divination ... or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead.”—Deuteronomy 18:10-12; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8.

Since spiritism brings a person under the influence of the demons, resist all its practices regardless of how much fun, or how exciting, they may seem to be. These practices include crystal-ball gazing, use of Ouija boards, ESP, examining the lines of one’s hand (palmistry), and astrology. Demons have also caused noises and other physical phenomena in houses that they make their territory.

In addition, wicked spirits capitalize on the sinful bent of humans by promoting literature, movies, and television programs that feature immoral and unnatural sexual behavior. The demons know that wrong thoughts if not expelled from the mind will cause indelible impressions and lead humans to behave immorally—like the demons themselves.—Genesis 6:1, 2; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8; Jude 6.

True, many may scoff at the idea that this world is ruled by wicked spirits. But their disbelief is not surprising, since the Bible says:“Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.”(2 Corinthians 11:14) His most clever deception has been in blinding many to the fact that he and his demons really exist. But do not be deceived! The Devil and his demons are real, and you need to resist them continually.—1 Peter 5:8, 9.

Happily, the time is now near when Satan and his cohorts will be no more!“The world [including its demon rulers] is passing away,” the Bible assures,“but he that does the will of God remains forever.”(1 John 2:17) What a relief it will be to have that evil influence removed! May we, therefore, be among those who do God’s will and enjoy life forever in God’s righteous new world.—Psalm 37:9-11, 29; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:3, 4.

Unless otherwise indicated, all Bible quotations are from the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (T-22)

To get more information, go to jw.org

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>Accord to the Scriptures, I can answer your question of the 144,000 heavenly class.

Dear apostate,

No you can't. You don't understand the Bible. 144,000 is symbolic, not literal. Very little in the book of Revelation is literal.

Quoting a bunch of stuff you did not write and do not understand is not impressive. But it does go along with your lying motif.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a "jehovah" as I told you before.

I now have provided you with at least a thousand lies, distortions, misunderstandings, manipulations,....etc of the JW's including about a hundred false prophecies.

I have provided the evidence: documents, testimony of witnesses, court transcripts and historic facts about your cult. You have been able to counter 0% of it.

You lose.

You lost the day you joined the the watchtower cult.

You remain too cowardly to examine the evidence.

Chickens eventually get fried.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Jehovah - "erroneous transliteration of Hebrew Tetragramaton YHWH using vowel points of Adhonai "my lord" (see Yahweh)."
http://etymonline.com/index.php...

Yahweh \Yah"weh\, Yahwe \Yah"we\, n. Also Jahveh \Jah"veh\,
Jahve \Jah"ve\, etc.
A modern transliteration of the Hebrew word translated
Jehovah in the Bible; -- used by some critics to
discriminate the tribal god of the ancient Hebrews from the
Christian Jehovah. Yahweh or Yahwe is the spelling now
generally adopted by scholars.

http://dictionary.die.net/jehovah

"A mispronunciation (introduced by Christian theologians, but almost entirely disregarded by the Jews) of the Hebrew "Yhwh," the (ineffable) name of God (the Tetragrammaton or "Shem ha-Meforash"). This pronunciation is grammatically impossible"...."The reading "Jehovah" is a comparatively recent invention."

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/85...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Student wrote:
Who Really Rules the World?

Satan rules the watchtower.

Ultimately Yahweh rules the world. Nothing is ever completely beyond his control. Not even Satan's cults.

Question:do you ever get tired of me publicly flogging you?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Student wrote:
The Rulers of the World Identified

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pte2XO66Nwg/SDxO0oY...

You ever going to respond to anything?

Thank you student. You make it easy to make the watchtower cult look as creepy and evil as it is.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Student wrote:
Resist Wicked Spirits

Most of them spend most of their time at Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses so it is not that hard.

Hundreds of posts refuting your cult and DEMONSTRATING it to be the ignorant house of evil that it is.

And you got evil spirits.

Stick a fork in him. He is done.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear apostate,
No you can't. You don't understand the Bible. 144,000 is symbolic, not literal. Very little in the book of Revelation is literal.
Quoting a bunch of stuff you did not write and do not understand is not impressive. But it does go along with your lying motif.
Oh, and there is no such thing as a "jehovah" as I told you before.
I now have provided you with at least a thousand lies, distortions, misunderstandings, manipulations,....etc of the JW's including about a hundred false prophecies.
I have provided the evidence: documents, testimony of witnesses, court transcripts and historic facts about your cult. You have been able to counter 0% of it.
You lose.
You lost the day you joined the the watchtower cult.
You remain too cowardly to examine the evidence.
Chickens eventually get fried.
144,000, is understood literally for several reasons. One is found in the immediate context of Revelation 7:4.

After the apostle John was told in vision about this group of 144,000 individuals, he was shown another group. John describes this second group as “a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues.” This great crowd refers to those who will survive the coming “great tribulation,” which will destroy the present wicked world.—Revelation 7:9, 14.

Note, however, the contrast that John draws between verses 4 and 9 of Revelation chapter 7. He states that the first group,“those who were sealed,” has a definite number. However, the second group,“a great crowd,” is without a definite number. With that in mind, it is logical to take the number 144,000 to be literal. If the number 144,000 were symbolic and referred to a group that is actually numberless, the force of the contrast between those two verses would be lost. Thus, the context strongly indicates that the number 144,000 must be taken literally.

Various Bible scholars, past and present, reached the same conclusion—that is, the number is literal. For instance, in commenting on Revelation 7:4, 9, British lexicographer Dr. Ethelbert W. Bullinger observed some 100 years ago:“It is the simple statement of fact: a definite number in contrast with the indefinite number in this very chapter.”(The Apocalypse or “The Day of the Lord,” page 282) More recently, Robert L. Thomas, Jr., professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary in the United States, wrote:“The case for symbolism is exegetically weak.” He added:“It is a definite number [at 7:4] in contrast with the indefinite number of 7:9. If it is taken symbolically, no number in the book can be taken literally.”—Revelation: An Exegetical Commentary, Volume 1, page 474.

Some argue that since Revelation contains highly symbolic language, all numbers found in this book, including the number 144,000, must be symbolic.(Revelation 1:1, 4; 2:10) That conclusion, though, is clearly not correct. Granted, Revelation contains numerous symbolic numbers, but it also includes literal numbers. For instance, John speaks of “the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.”(Revelation 21:14) Clearly, the number 12 mentioned in this verse is literal, not symbolic. Further, the apostle John writes about “the thousand years” of Christ’s reign. That number is also to be taken literally, as a careful consideration of the Bible shows.(Revelation 20:3, 5-7) Hence, whether a number in Revelation is to be taken literally or symbolically depends on its background and setting.(w04 9/1 pp. 30, 31)
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Daily Text

Wednesday, August 7

There exists a way that is upright before a man, but the ways of death are the end of it afterward.—Prov. 14:12.

If we rely on our own thinking, especially when we face serious problems, we are likely to endanger ourselves and those we love. For example, a family head may face severe pressure in providing materially for “those who are his own.”(1 Tim. 5:8) He might be tempted to take a job that repeatedly causes him to miss out on attending Christian meetings, taking the lead in family worship, or participating in the ministry. If he relies solely on human thinking, such a course could seem justifiable, even upright. However, it may well result in spiritual sickness or death. How much better to follow the counsel of Proverbs 3:5, 6! Said Solomon:“Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.(Examining the Scritures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
144,000, is understood literally for several reasons. One is found in the immediate context of Revelation 7:4.
After the apostle John was told in vision about this group of 144,000 individuals, he was shown another group. John describes this second group as “a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues.” This great crowd refers to those who will survive the coming “great tribulation,” which will destroy the present wicked world.—Revelation 7:9, 14.
Note, however, the contrast that John draws between verses 4 and 9 of Revelation chapter 7. He states that the first group,“those who were sealed,” has a definite number. However, the second group,“a great crowd,” is without a definite number. With that in mind, it is logical to take the number 144,000 to be literal. If the number 144,000 were symbolic and referred to a group that is actually numberless, the force of the contrast between those two verses would be lost. Thus, the context strongly indicates that the number 144,000 must be taken literally.
Various Bible scholars, past and present, reached the same conclusion—that is, the number is literal. For instance, in commenting on Revelation 7:4, 9, British lexicographer Dr. Ethelbert W. Bullinger observed some 100 years ago:“It is the simple statement of fact: a definite number in contrast with the indefinite number in this very chapter.”(The Apocalypse or “The Day of the Lord,” page 282) More recently, Robert L. Thomas, Jr., professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary in the United States, wrote:“The case for symbolism is exegetically weak.” He added:“It is a definite number [at 7:4] in contrast with the indefinite number of 7:9. If it is taken symbolically, no number in the book can be taken literally.”—Revelation: An Exegetical Commentary, Volume 1, page 474.
Some argue that since Revelation contains highly symbolic language, all numbers found in this book, including the number 144,000, must be symbolic.(Revelation 1:1, 4; 2:10) That conclusion, though, is clearly not correct. Granted, Revelation contains numerous symbolic numbers, but it also includes literal numbers. For instance, John speaks of “the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.”(Revelation 21:14) Clearly, the number 12 mentioned in this verse is literal, not symbolic. Further, the apostle John writes about “the thousand years” of Christ’s reign. That number is also to be taken literally, as a careful consideration of the Bible shows.(Revelation 20:3, 5-7) Hence, whether a number in Revelation is to be taken literally or symbolically depends on its background and setting.(w04 9/1 pp. 30, 31)

Very nice evidence.

Nice evidence that you can't think for yourself.

Nice evidence that you aren't allowed to think for yourself.

Excellent evidence that you are terrified to even try thinking for yourself

I have noticed that it is not just you. All the Watchtower cult members I have know or interacted with are of the cowardly and craven variety.

Does the watchtower make you like this or is the fact that you are like this naturally what makes you want to suckle at the Satan's Teat?

I have proved you and your cult to be incompetent liars over and over.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

yon wrote:
And they condemn Catholics

Of course, of all siblings twins tend to fight the most.

Actually that is not really fair to the Catholics. They are the original and the Watchtower cult is simply a poor copy.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

yon wrote:
Exdus 20:8
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy"
jw's keep a different Catholic sabbath
This was GOD’S LAW TO ISRAEL in 1513 B.C.E. are you an Israelite?
And are we now living in 1513 B.C.E.?

Facts to Remember About the Sabbath:

Although a Bible verse may speak of the need to observe a weekly Sabbath, we need to ascertain the time when these words were stated.

4026 B.C.E. BEFORE THE TIME OF MOSES
ADAM CREATED
The law regarding the Sabbath was not given prior to the time of Mose the Israelites.—Deuteronomy 5:1-3, 12-14.

1513 B.C.E. GOD’S LAW TO ISRAEL

LAW GIVEN TO ISRAEL
The law concerning the Sabbath was not given to other nations.(Psalm 147:19, 20) It was given as “a sign” between Jehovah and the sons of Israel.—Exodus 31:16, 17.

The weekly Sabbath day was just one of many sabbaths that the Israelites were commanded to observe.—Leviticus 16:29- 31; 23:4-8; 25:4, 11; Numbers 28:26.

33 C.E. THE LAW OF THE CHRIST

END OF LAW GIVEN TO ISRAEL
When deciding what God requires of Christians, in 49 C.E., the apostles and older men in Jerusalem made no mention of the need to observe a weekly Sabbath.—Acts 15:28, 29.

The apostle Paul was concerned about Christians who put emphasis on observing special days.—Galatians 4:9-11.

? Does the Bible urge Christians to observe a Sabbath day each week?

. It was not until after Jesus’ death that the Law covenant was taken away.(Colossians 2:13, 14) Knowing when these events took place in the stream of time helps us to understand God’s view on the matter.

Since Christ fulfilled the Law, are Christians obligated to keep the weekly Sabbath? Under inspiration, the apostle Paul answers:“Therefore let no man judge you in eating and drinking or in respect of a festival or of an observance of the new moon or of a sabbath; for those things are a shadow of the things to come, but the reality belongs to the Christ.”—Colossians 2:16, 17.

Those inspired words suggest quite a change in God’s requirements for his servants. Why the change? Because Christians are under a new law,“the law of the Christ.”(Galatians 6:2)

The former Law covenant given through Moses to Israel came to an end when Jesus’ death fulfilled it.(Romans 10:4; Ephesians 2:15)

Did the commandment about keeping the Sabbath also come to an end? Yes. After saying that “we have been discharged from the Law,” Paul went on to refer to one of the Ten Commandments.(Romans 7:6, 7)

So the Ten Commandments—including the Sabbath law—are part of the Law that came to an end. God’s worshippers, therefore, are no longer required to observe a weekly Sabbath.(w10 2/1 pp.13-14)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
This was GOD’S LAW TO ISRAEL in 1513 B.C.E. are you an Israelite?
And are we now living in 1513 B.C.E.?
Facts to Remember About the Sabbath:

Facts to remember about Failed Student:
1. He cannot seem to answer any question.
2. He seems to not have a functioning brain of his own.
3. He is unable to read posts for content.
4. He is not allowed to read links and
5. he does not realize that there is actually nothing stopping him.
6. He requests factual information debunking his cult and ....(see 2, 3 and 4)
7. when such information is provided he is completely unable to counter any of it.
8. He will swallow anything the Watchtower cult pulls out of their pants.

PROOF!

So far he has been given evidence that the cult uses mental control techniques (aka brain washing).

So far he has stopped reading if he was ever reading.

So far I am just typing to show him how dishonest he is.

So far blah dumb blah, he is not reading anyway so I am just doing improv.

So I could post a link to all the answers in the universe:

READ THIS!

www.alltheanswersintheuniverse.com

He is nothing more than a spamming religious troll.

AND there is a verse PROVING the Watchtower cult wrong:

Matthew 23:15

Eat that spambot!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

yon wrote:
That means for ALL of mankind!

The JW cult loves to make up lies.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Daily Text

Thursday, August 8

Love ... in deed and truth.—1 John 3:18.

The love produced by holy spirit is markedly different from the sort of love that is common in the world. Jesus highlighted this difference in the Sermon on the Mount.(Matt. 5:43-48) He noted that even sinners will follow a policy of like for like, treating others as others treat them. Such “love” does not involve real sacrifice but amounts to an exchange of favors. If we want to ‘prove ourselves sons of our Father who is in the heavens,’ we must be different. Rather than treating others as they treat us, we are to view and treat others as Jehovah views and treats them. Our love for fellow believers goes further.“We are under obligation to surrender our souls for our brothers.”(1 John 3:16, 17) More often, though, we can show love in smaller ways. The intense love produced by holy spirit can help us to cover over minor transgressions, freely forgiving others “even as Jehovah freely forgave” us.—Col. 3:13, 14; 1 Pet. 4:8.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, August 8
Love ... in deed and truth.—1 John 3:18.)

Great example of the hypocrisy of the JW cult.

No where is "love" more conditional than in cults. The JW love you when they are trying to hook you, and they love you when they have you. But if you squirm and try to get away, the love spigot gets turned off, the handle removed and the faucet welded shut.

It is called DISFELLOWSHIP.

What it means is that your BEST FRIENDS will no longer talk to you. Even FAMILY members (unless you live in the same house) are not to talk to you. Even if you have business relations with other members... they are severed.

Is this loving or is this false love? The pretense of love without the heart.

What does Jesus and the Bible have to say about this?

Mark 12:31
Luke 6:35
Romans 12:9
Romans 13:10
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Ephesians 4:2
1 Peter 4:8
John 15:13
Proverbs 10:12
Proverbs 17:17
1 John 4:8!!!!!!!!!!

Even Satan can pretend to love his followers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,961 - 33,980 of38,399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

439 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min macumazahn 715,740
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min ChristineM 222,989
How 'the Decision 2' should be different for Le... 20 min Doctor REALITY 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 28 min Life is Precious 221,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min JudgeNJury 255,492
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 598,701
loan shark needed 1 hr Benson 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 529,591
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Jennifer 93,107
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 15 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••