Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35755 Aug 2, 2013
FAILED WATCHTOWER PREDICTIONS 1931 -

Still with me?

Still believe in your Satan inspired cult?

The rest does not get any better.

Hopefully I have made my point. The Watchtower is a known and confirmed source of false prophecies.

Now, what does the Bible say about false prophets?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35756 Aug 2, 2013
What the Bible says about false prophets

Ezekiel 33:6
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves..

Matthew 7: 21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 24: v 4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mark 13: v 22-23
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Romans 16: v 17-18
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
[Not about prophecy, but a good verse about the watchtower cult]

Ephesians 4:17-19
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

[note that the word Lord, in this context, refers to Jesus]

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Timothy 3:1-7

2 Timothy 4:2-5...For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth,...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35757 Aug 2, 2013
Who are the sheep and who are the wolves?

JEHOVAH WITNESS CULT

WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING

http://www.christswitness.com/jw.php

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35758 Aug 2, 2013
The Bible vs. The Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/jw.html

http://carm.org/biblical-response-to-jehovahs...

http://www.bible.ca/jw-questions.htm

Looks like the Watchtower cult loses again.

FACTS. TRUTH.

The JWs can run from them but as you can see from the links, they cannot hide.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35764 Aug 3, 2013
Taken from (w80 3/15 pp. 17, 18)

In its issue of July 15, 1976, The Watchtower, commenting on the inadvisability of setting our sights on a certain date, stated:“If anyone has been disappointed through not following this line of thought, he should now concentrate on adjusting his viewpoint, seeing that it was not the word of God that failed or deceived him and brought disappointment, but that his own understanding was based on wrong premises.” In saying “anyone,” The Watchtower included all disappointed ones of Jehovah’s Witnesses, hence including persons having to do with the publication of the information that contributed to the buildup of hopes centered on that date.

Nevertheless, there is no reason for us to be shaken in faith in God’s promises. Rather, as a consequence, we are all moved to make a closer examination of the Scriptures regarding this matter of a day of judgment. In doing so, we find that the important thing is not the date. What is important is our keeping ever in mind that there is such a day—and it is getting closer and it will require an accounting on the part of all of us. Peter said that Christians should rightly be “awaiting and keeping close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.”(2 Pet. 3:12) It is not a certain date ahead; it is day-to-day living on the part of the Christian that is important. He must not live a single day without having in mind that he is under Jehovah’s loving care and direction and must submit himself thereto, keeping also in mind that he must account for his acts.

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35765 Aug 3, 2013
Taken from (w76 7/15 Keeping a Balance View of Time p 437, 438)

We have ample information and evidence to cause us to be confident that we live in the “time of the end” as regards the present unrighteous system of things. Yet, beyond this, there are things that God has not revealed to us. One of those things is the time for the outbreak of the “great tribulation” prefigured by the tribulation that came upon Jerusalem, a tribulation that will be global in its fulfillment.

TIME FACTORS THAT GOD HAS NOT REVEALED

There are reasons why we cannot know this. For one thing, even though Bible chronology clearly indicates that we have reached the mark of six thousand years since the time of the creation of the first human, Adam, it does not tell us just how long after that event the sixth creative day came to its close and the seventh creative period or “day,” God’s great rest day, began. Genesis chapter two, verse three, says that Jehovah blessed and made sacred that “day,” and it therefore seems reasonable that it will see within its bounds the removal of the wicked old order and the establishment of God’s righteous new order by means of the thousand-year reign of God’s Son. Thus there is reason for believing that that thousand-year period will form the closing part of that great rest day and will restore the earth and its inhabitants to a perfect state. That would enable God to say of that seventh day and its results—as he did of other creative days—that “it was good.”—Gen. 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21, 25, 31.

But that great rest day did not begin immediately after Adam’s creation. Other events took place after Adam’s creation but before the close of the sixth creative day. One of these is of great importance to all of us. That is the creation of the first woman, Eve. Without that none of us would be alive today, for, as the apostle Paul states at 1 Corinthians 11:12,“just as the woman is out of the man, so also the man is through the woman,” all of us needing a human mother to be born.

The only information the Bible actually supplies us is that, before creating Eve, God began bringing to the man all the creatures He had formed and “the man was calling the names of all the domestic animals and of the flying creatures of the heavens and of every wild beast of the field, but for man there was found no helper as a complement of him.”(Gen. 2:18-20) It takes but a few words to describe this; but how long did it take in actuality?

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35766 Aug 3, 2013
The brevity of the Genesis account surely does not require our thinking that God simply gathered all the animals and birds into a big group and then had them file past Adam while he quickly called off names for them, one by one. True, he may have had to deal only with basic family kinds rather than all the varieties of creatures that have developed out of those family kinds. But even so, we cannot rule out the possibility that God’s “bringing” these creatures to Adam may have involved their moving in sufficiently close to allow Adam to study them for a time, observing their distinctive habits and makeup, and then select a name that would be especially fitting for each. This could mean the passing of a considerable amount of time. And we may note that, when Adam did finally see his newly created wife, his first words were:“This is at last bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh.”(Gen. 2:23) This too could indicate that he had waited for some time to receive his delightful human counterpart.

What, then, does this mean? Simply this: That these factors, and the possibilities for which they allow, prevent us from saying with any positiveness how much time elapsed between Adam’s creation and that of the first woman. We do not know whether it was a brief time such as a month or a few months, a year or even more. But whatever time elapsed would have to be added to the time that has passed since Adam’s creation in order for us to know how far along we are within God’s seventh “day,” his grand day of rest. So our having advanced six thousand years from the start of human existence is one thing. Advancing six thousand years into God’s seventh creative “day” is quite another. And we do not know just how far along in the stream of time we are in this regard.

This does not mean, however, that chronology is of no concern to us. It is natural that we should be interested in it, since God has seen fit to make it an integral part of his inspired Word. Of the ancient prophets, the apostle Peter says that “they kept on investigating what particular season or what sort of season the spirit in them was indicating ... when it was bearing witness beforehand about the sufferings for Christ and about the glories to follow these.”—1 Pet. 1:10, 11.

We today are rightly concerned to know what “season” we are now in, and God provides us with that needed information. God’s prophets of old had absolute faith in the certainty of the fulfillment of all that God had said. Though not knowing certain details or time factors, we can and should have that same solid faith in the unchangeableness of God’s purpose.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35770 Aug 3, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you do have all of these publications to verify the truthfulness of this web site? If I did have them I sure would let you know one way or the other.

All this crap is available online, most of it at the JW.org or wol.jw.org .

You are just being lazy.
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, not one member left our congregation in 1975!!

Why is it my problem your congregation is abnormally stupid?

[Hint: it isn't]
Student wrote:
<quoted text> And this is why!!!!!!!

Sorry, I got bored. If someone cannot explain something simply then they just can't explain it and are hiding behind words.

A lot of JW's gave it up after strike 47 in 1975. That is to their credit. Just because you are too stupid to see the handwriting on the wall does not mean the more intelligent people didn't recognize false prophecy when they see it that many times.

This is why the cult does not allow you to look at objective information.

I notice you did not respond to a single specific quote or site I provided you. That is because you are trained to be a coward by masters of brainwashing.

Yahweh tells Christian's to fear nothing. The watchtower cult tells you to fear everything not of the watchtower.

How foolish.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35771 Aug 3, 2013
Student wrote:
Taken from (w80 3/15 pp. 17, 18)
In its issue of July 15, 1976, The Watchtower, commenting on the inadvisability of setting our sights on a certain date,......

Oh! You mean AFTER THE FACT the cult back peddled and tried to stop the bleeding.

And you, a good brainwashed, ignorant, zombie, drank the kool-aid.

How can you be this, incomprehensibly, stupid?

I realize that you have to keep sucking the WT penis because it is all you have now.

You have squandered your life believing this nonsense and it is the only thing you have left. You have to let them keep doing you up the shaft because that is all there is for you.

You think I am mean?

You think I am evil?

But all you have is the WatchTower and I have freedom through Jesus. You will never have that.

[Spiritual Warfare indeed]

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35772 Aug 3, 2013
Student wrote:
Taken from (w76 7/15 Keeping a Balance View of Time p 437, 438)
We have ample information and evidence to cause us to be confident that we live in the “time of the end” as regards the present ...

Look up the word R A T I O N A L I Z A T I O N.

Or are dictionaries the work of Satan as well?

Chickenfeces moron.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35773 Aug 3, 2013
Student wrote:
The brevity of the Genesis account ....

What an asinine rant. You started off rationalizing all of the FALSE PROPHECIES of your cult and now you are on the Noah myth.

You STILL can't think for yourself. NO you have to cut and paste crap from JW sources.

Poor baby can't get out of bed unless the WatchTower mommy checks under the bed for you.

Don't deny the WatchTower is your mommy and you have to suckle at her teat every night before you go to sleep.

Any of this getting through?

HELLO!!!! Is there a human being in there? Hellllllloooooo.

[nothing]

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35774 Aug 3, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Blizzard WARNING!
I don't read all these empty words that never address SCRIPTURE.

I did not read them all either. no one ever will.

He is too frightened to even examine the facts. In a way I don't blame him. He has too much invested. He would have to see what a sham his life has been. I don't know if I could face that either and I am brave enough to look at the evidence. He isn't.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35775 Aug 3, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, August 4

Carry on prayer, that you do not enter into temptation.—Luke 22:40.

Having “sin’s law” within our members, we need to put up a strong fight against sinful inclinations.(Rom. 7:21-25) This is a fight that can be won. How? Jesus told his followers that prayer is vital in resisting temptation. Even if wrong desires or thoughts persist after we have prayed to God, we need to “keep on asking God” for wisdom to cope with this trial. We are assured that “he gives generously to all and without reproaching.”(Jas. 1:5) James also writes:“Is there anyone [spiritually] sick among you? Let him call the older men of the congregation to him, and let them pray over him, greasing him with oil in the name of Jehovah. And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well.”(Jas. 5:14, 15) Prayer is essential in resisting temptation, but we must be cognizant of the need to pray at the right time—before starting down a dangerous path.—Prov. 7:6-23.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35776 Aug 3, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text)

Still got nothing for us except the predigested worms you cult feeds you.

I can give you a link that refutes anything you post.

Which can actually be anything since you won't open it anyway.

Chicken! Cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK!

http://jehovahswitnessrevealed.com/2009/quest...

GAME, SET, MATCH!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35778 Aug 4, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. When you're all-in you can't back out of your bluff

Exactly. But he refuses to look at his own cards so he does not know if he is bluffing or not. We know what he has and think it's funny.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35783 Aug 4, 2013
yon wrote:
Funny and sad. Like blind man's bluff.

Ever play liars poker?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35785 Aug 4, 2013
yon wrote:
Often - read about where they played with $1000 bills at a NY brokerage firm

Yes. Me too. There is actually a book by that title "Liars Poker".

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35787 Aug 5, 2013
I have heard of him. Big time gambler.

Going another direction have you ever heard of Apollo Robbins?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#35789 Aug 5, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, August 5

Because sentence against a bad work has not been executed speedily, that is why the heart of the sons of men has become fully set in them to do bad.—Eccl. 8:11.

If only Solomon had kept heeding that divine truth! Yes, he had done much good and had long enjoyed divine blessings. But over time, he took one false step after another. A bad pattern developed. How true what the apostle Paul was later inspired to write:“Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap”!(Gal. 6:7) In time, Solomon reaped sad fruitage from ignoring God’s direction. We read:“King Solomon himself loved many foreign wives along with the daughter of Pharaoh, Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian and Hittite women.”(1 Ki. 11:1) Many of those likely remained attached to false gods, and Solomon was not immune. He went astray and lost the favor of our patient God.—1 Ki. 11:4-8.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#35790 Aug 5, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, August 5
Because sentence against a bad work has not been executed speedily, that is why the heart of the sons of men has become fully set in them to do bad.—Eccl. 8:11.
If only Solomon had kept heeding that divine truth! Yes, he had done much good and had long enjoyed divine blessings. But over time, he took one false step after another. A bad pattern developed. How true what the apostle Paul was later inspired to write:“Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap”!(Gal. 6:7) In time, Solomon reaped sad fruitage from ignoring God’s direction. We read:“King Solomon himself loved many foreign wives along with the daughter of Pharaoh, Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, Sidonian and Hittite women.”(1 Ki. 11:1) Many of those likely remained attached to false gods, and Solomon was not immune. He went astray and lost the favor of our patient God.—1 Ki. 11:4-8.

How you doing Failing Student? Still no answers? Still no guts? Still worshiping the false and meaningless word 'jehovah'?

How sad and hopeless it must be to realize that you have squandered everything while being lead about by the nose.

If you realize the truth you lose your friends, family that are lost to the cult, relationships not even to mention the years and COUNTLESS hours you have wasted bowing down to the WatchTower.

The cult cannot save you.

The cult WILL not save you.

The cult wastes your money and takes what it wants.

They like your kingdom hall but not the leadership. No problem, they disfellowship the leadership and seize the assets of the hall.

You think they would not do this?

They already HAVE done this. More than once.

Is there proof? Yes!
Will you look at it? Of course not!

I think I can actually hear Satan laughing at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 43 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 46 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web