Speaking about immaturity in front of Student who has put up with your name-calling for a fairly long time is a bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?<quoted text>
Oh, so you are a second generation (+) brainwashed cult rug-rat.
Makes sense now. Yes, the immaturity was obvious but, I did not catch the inbred part.
Ain't your fault kid. The cards were stacked against you from the start.
Nevertheless, you put (unintentionally) a valid point that I should focus more on being respectful of old people, like yourself,(said in this fashion for ironic effect) regardless of their monolingualism, ignorance, irrationality, and other negative characteristics.
At any rate, thank you for replying to my posts (quasi-consistently) and serving as a an inspiration for me to focus less on the titles and more on the content.
Things (hopefully) learned by others:
- Various dictionary definitions
- Names are words.
- The fact that Jehovah *is* a word *and* a name for the Judeo-Christian God in the bible in English
- The fact that names in religious texts are not usually transliterated, but generally translated (as happens with John to Juan to Jean in English, Spanish and French respectively)
- The fact that the ignorant mono-lingual is a hypocrite who does not practice true Christianity as it was further clarified by Paul.
- No one is expelled for having a beard in of itself.
- A normal dose of doubts and questions can be an important part of a growing level of faith.
- And hopefully more!