YouDontKNowMyNam e

Pittsburgh, PA

#34639 May 22, 2013
I ment you shouldnt bash others thoughts and opions.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34641 May 22, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several hundred
http://www.ctrussell.us/
Thanks for this site, I will read some of it. By the way were you a former Jehovah's Witnesses?

My great aunt was and she would have been over one hundred and thirty years old. She knew Brother Russell too and died a Jehovah's Witnesses in 1970's.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34643 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of what is on the internet IS true. Much of what the cult claims is NOT true.
http://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtowerlies_...
Just going through the first 10 or so pages should be enough to convince any rational person.
Or are you afraid.
Watchtower subliminal images? Are you kidding me?
Like I posted, show me somewhere in your copies of their literature that you can prove that what they teach is incorrect. I do not have time to read page after page of garbage on the internet.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#34646 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I posted, show me somewhere in your copies of their literature that you can prove that what they teach is incorrect. I do not have time to read page after page of garbage on the internet.

As I already knew, you are too much of a coward to even look.

What a joke you cult members are.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34647 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Knowledge that leads to everlasting life (1995) p.35
Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.159. Watchtower, Bible & Tract Society.

Below : we can see a demon hand. And does Jesus have a lobster claw? From : Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.52. Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

The reversed image becomes perceptible then subliminal…“You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth…” 1989, p.17.

An image of goat is used as decoration on a table! A subtle image at first glance… As if people placed representations of goats in their homes as decoration…
Book “You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth…1989 p-.244”

Hundreds more at:

Run coward, run.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34648 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

And this is hardly the worst of the litany of sin and lies that the cult is based on.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34650 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
As I already knew, you are too much of a coward to even look.
What a joke you cult members are.
I looked and saw this heading "Watchtower subliminal images" What a joke you are. You can't prove anything without the internet and those crazy messages you would like for me to read.

Like I posted, if you have a concern about what we believe show me what the Scriptures has to say!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34651 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>I looked and saw this heading "Watchtower subliminal images" What a joke you are. You can't prove anything without the internet and those crazy messages you would like for me to read.
Like I posted, if you have a concern about what we believe show me what the Scriptures has to say!

Chickenfeces. You have no idea how evil your cult is.

I dared you to check the facts and you cowered and hid.

I never had any respect for you, so you lost nothing.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34652 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge that leads to everlasting life (1995) p.35
There is no caption in this book for this picture, yet this is what this website is saying.“We can see demons head by using a mirror.”

Page 35 only has this picture but Page 36 has this to say in the book “Knowledge that leads to everlasting life.”
Jesus Christ--The Key to the Knowledge of God, chap. 4 p 36 par. 9-

Of course, not everyone accepted Jesus as the promised Messiah, and the Scriptures had foretold this. As recorded at Psalm 2:2, King David was divinely inspired to foretell:“The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.”

This prophecy suggested that leaders from more than one land would unite in order to attack Jehovah’s Anointed One, or Messiah. And so it was. The Jewish religious leaders, King Herod, and the Roman governor Pontius Pilate all played a part in having Jesus put to death. Former enemies Herod and Pilate became fast friends from then on.(Matthew 27:1, 2; Luke 23:10-12; Acts 4:25-28)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34653 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.159. Watchtower, Bible & Tract Society.
Your website says:“We can see a face in his hand!”

Again there is no caption on page 159 for this picture. This is what it say on page 158-

While John is waiting for the blowing of this seventh trumpet and the bringing to a finish of the sacred secret of God, he is given a further assignment:“And the voice that I heard out of heaven is speaking again with me and saying:‘Go, take the opened scroll that is in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the earth.’

And I went away to the angel and told him to give me the little scroll. And he said to me:‘Take it and eat it up, and it will make your belly bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey.’ And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the angel and ate it up, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; but when I had eaten it up, my belly was made bitter. And they say to me:‘You must prophesy again with regard to peoples and nations and tongues and many kings.’”—Revelation 10:8-11.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34654 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Below : we can see a demon hand. And does Jesus have a lobster claw? From : Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.52. Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.
Again there is no caption for this picture on this page, but on this page in par. 16 it says:- Satan has other “deep things” today, such as complicated speculations and philosophies that flatter the intellect.

In addition to permissive, immoral reasonings, these include spiritism and the theory of evolution. How does the all-wise Creator regard these “deep things”?

The apostle Paul quotes him as saying:“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise ones.” In contrast thereto,“the deep things of God” are simple, lucid, and heartwarming. Wise Christians shun the “deep things” of Satan’s sophisticated world. Remember,“the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.”—1 Corinthians 1:19, Kingdom Interlinear; 2:10; 1 John 2:17.

Coward? Maybe you should look into your mirror backward or upside down at yourself!
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34655 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Chickenfeces. You have no idea how evil your cult is.
I dared you to check the facts and you cowered and hid.
I never had any respect for you, so you lost nothing.
I see you are getting nasty now!! What a shame you cannot debate with some intelligence like you claim you have!

“You will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name,” warned Jesus,“but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”(Matthew 10:22)

Jesus, the perfect Son of God, was accused of blasphemy, sedition, and even spiritism.(Matthew 9:3; Mark 3:22; John 19:12) The apostle Paul was defamed.(1 Corinthians 4:13) Both Jesus and Paul ignored such criticism and kept busy in their work.(Matthew 15:14)

They knew that they could never win the approval of their enemies, since “the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”(1 John 5:19) Today, we face the same challenge. We do not have to be intimidated when hateful opposers spread lies about us.(Matthew 5:11)
pen

Maysville, MO

#34656 May 22, 2013
yon wrote:
same as Muslims

That's Mormons & Muslims -- both polygamists and fascist.

On October 14th, 1838, in Missouri, Smith declared his identification with Muhammad.“If the people will let us alone,” cried the prophet,“we will preach the gospel in peace. But if they come on us to molest us, we will establish our religion by the sword. We will trample down our enemies and make it one gore of blood from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean. I will be to this generation a second Mohammed, whose motto in treating for peace was ‘the Alcoran [al-Koran] or the sword.” So shall it eventually be with us–’Joseph Smith or the Sword’”.(Brodie, No Man Knows My History, ch. xvi, p. 231.)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34657 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no caption in this book for this picture, yet this is what this website is saying.“We can see demons head by using a mirror.”
Page 35 only has this picture but Page 36 has this to say in the book “Knowledge that leads to everlasting life.”
Jesus Christ--The Key to the Knowledge of God, chap. 4 p 36 par. 9-
Of course, not everyone accepted Jesus as the promised Messiah, and the Scriptures had foretold this. As recorded at Psalm 2:2, King David was divinely inspired to foretell:“The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.”
This prophecy suggested that leaders from more than one land would unite in order to attack Jehovah’s Anointed One, or Messiah. And so it was. The Jewish religious leaders, King Herod, and the Roman governor Pontius Pilate all played a part in having Jesus put to death. Former enemies Herod and Pilate became fast friends from then on.(Matthew 27:1, 2; Luke 23:10-12; Acts 4:25-28)

So, in other words you chickened out again and are too terrified to look at objective information (compiled by a former JW cult member) and instead went off on an unsolicited and nonsensical rant.

Again, no loss of respect points because you had none accumulated.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34658 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Your website says:“We can see a face in his hand!”
Again there is no caption on page 159 for this picture. This is what it say on page 158-
While John is waiting for the blowing of this seventh trumpet and the bringing to a finish of the sacred secret of God, he is given a further assignment:“And the voice that I heard out of heaven is speaking again with me and saying:‘Go, take the opened scroll that is in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the earth.’
And I went away to the angel and told him to give me the little scroll. And he said to me:‘Take it and eat it up, and it will make your belly bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey.’ And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the angel and ate it up, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; but when I had eaten it up, my belly was made bitter. And they say to me:‘You must prophesy again with regard to peoples and nations and tongues and many kings.’”—Revelation 10:8-11.

Blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah!

Do your fellow cult members know what a coward you are? It is okay, they are cowards too. That is why people run to cults.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34659 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are getting nasty now!! What a shame you cannot debate with some intelligence like you claim you have!

You fail do do the exercise and post a page full of distraction crap and you suggest that you are willing to debate? You are pathetic.

I am developing more respect for Mormons and Moonies. At least they are more honest and insightful (and less cowardly) than JW cult members.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> “You will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name,” warned Jesus,

Again, if that is the criteria then gays and Nazi's are more loved by god than any of the minor cults.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> “but he that has endured to the end is th.......... blah blah blah blah blah

You can't debate so you post more lies and distractions. You always have the option of not replying if you cannot put forth anything except dodges and deception.

Can you defend the INTENTIONAL use of subliminal images in your cults literature or not.

No, subliminal messages do not really have much of an effect, but that they are dirty enough to TRY is an abomination.

If you are too afraid to go to the site an look at the images then at least be honest enough to admit it.

But that is asking a proven coward to be brave and that is rather silly of me.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34660 May 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail do do the exercise and post a page full of distraction crap and you suggest that you are willing to debate? You are pathetic.
I am developing more respect for Mormons and Moonies. At least they are more honest and insightful (and less cowardly) than JW cult members.
<quoted text>
Again, if that is the criteria then gays and Nazi's are more loved by god than any of the minor cults.
<quoted text>
You can't debate so you post more lies and distractions. You always have the option of not replying if you cannot put forth anything except dodges and deception.
Can you defend the INTENTIONAL use of subliminal images in your cults literature or not.
No, subliminal messages do not really have much of an effect, but that they are dirty enough to TRY is an abomination.
If you are too afraid to go to the site an look at the images then at least be honest enough to admit it.
But that is asking a proven coward to be brave and that is rather silly of me.
I have been to the web site. Where do you think I got these quotes?

Knowledge that leads to everlasting life (1995) p.35 “We can see demons head by using a mirror.”

Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.159. Watchtower, Bible & Tract Society.“We can see a face in his hand!”

Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.52. Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. "Below : we can see a demon hand. And does Jesus have a lobster claw."

You can call me all the names you like, but remember: "The truth will set you free."
Student

Oregon City, OR

#34661 May 22, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, May 23

We who have exercised faith do enter into the rest.—Heb. 4:3.

When quoting Genesis 2:2 concerning God’s rest, Paul wrote under inspiration the words of today’s text.(Heb. 4:4, 6, 9) So the seventh day was ongoing in Paul’s day. How much longer was that day of rest to continue? In order to answer that question, we must remember the purpose of the seventh day. Genesis 2:3 explains what it is:“God proceeded to bless the seventh day and make it sacred.” That day was ‘made sacred’—sanctified, or set apart, by Jehovah—in order to bring his purpose to completion. That purpose is for the earth to be inhabited by obedient men and women who will take care of it and all life upon it.(Gen. 1:28) It is toward the realization of that purpose that both Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, the “Lord of the sabbath,” have “kept working until now.”(Matt. 12:8; John 5:17) God’s rest day will continue until his purpose in connection with it has been fully realized at the end of Christ’s Thousand Year Reign

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34662 May 22, 2013
yon wrote:
All dubs can do is say Armageddon is right around the corner.
Armageddon is a figurative war, not a literal war. Try reading one of the concordances on revelation and this should help you to see that is only a figurative war.

Concordances

Nave’s Topical Bible

Strong’s Exhaustive

Torrey’s Topical Textbook

Treasures Of Scripture Knowledge

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34663 May 22, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to the web site. Where do you think I got these quotes?
Knowledge that leads to everlasting life (1995) p.35 “We can see demons head by using a mirror.”
Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.159. Watchtower, Bible & Tract Society.“We can see a face in his hand!”
Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.52. Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. "Below : we can see a demon hand. And does Jesus have a lobster claw."
You can call me all the names you like, but remember: "The truth will set you free."
You quote, Revelation, it's grand climax at hand!(1988) p.52. Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. Will this be another attempt to predict the end of time, making it # 11. Why do you continue to believe in a false doctrine that has failed to predict the coming of the Lord 10 times, but more importantly it's a sin to even to attempt to do that when he tells you that no one knows, so why do you do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min HipGnosis 442,816
9/11&bin 15 min REV CAROL 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min AN NFL FAN 121,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Epiphany2 611,845
Sex with Mom (May '12) 28 min george_m06 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min hojo 583,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Blagoja 828,231
More from around the web