Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#33864 Apr 15, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text> joined their religious leaders in crying out:“Take him away! Take him away! Impale him!”“We have no king but Caesar.”(Joh 19:15; Mr 15:11-15)

Impale him?

Er, you might have an error in your bible.

Roman's did not Impale people.

Surely you mean 'Crucify'.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33865 Apr 15, 2013
yon wrote:
You are only talking about Jews - not the WHOLE House of Israel.

Jews = Israel in any historic sense.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#33866 Apr 15, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please call 911 and tell them there is a wacko posting on your computer.
Sure, I'll call 911.

Now let's see if there will be enough ambulances and mental hospitals for all you freaks that want to end the world fighting over "god".

A good stay in a loony bin would help you all get off the murder-suicide mission you are all on.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#33868 Apr 15, 2013
All of you are DISGUSTING F*CKS using "god" AS A WEAPON to kill each other with.

Trampling over each other to "get to heaven".

Fighting each other to death over who will get judged.

Condemning each other to hell and bringing hell upon each other.

You know what? Armegeddon is just what you fools need!

So why don't you sorry bastards go "Armegeddon" your own selves and leave the rest of us who want to LIVE in the REAL world and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MAKING IT BETTER instead of "waiting for jesus" or believing in "end-times" suicide pacts, or other such pathetic nonsense.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33869 Apr 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I'll call 911.
Now let's see if there will be enough ambulances and mental hospitals for all you freaks that want to end the world fighting over "god".
A good stay in a loony bin would help you all get off the murder-suicide mission you are all on.

You must have me confused with one of the fundies.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#33870 Apr 15, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with one of the fundies.
So, then, it is not ME who is the "whacko".

Those "fundies" ARE the "whackos" I'm referring to in my post. THEY'RE the ones that are whacko for fighting over this god! THEY are the WHACKO ones for making humanity self-extinct.

It is not ME who is whacko! I am not the one who participates in a suicidal fight over a "god". I am not the one who wants to gather more cannon fodder for this "Armegeddon" which is really the mass murder-suicide of the human race.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33871 Apr 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So, then, it is not ME who is the "whacko".
Those "fundies" ARE the "whackos" I'm referring to in my post. THEY'RE the ones that are whacko for fighting over this god! THEY are the WHACKO ones for making humanity self-extinct.
It is not ME who is whacko! I am not the one who participates in a suicidal fight over a "god". I am not the one who wants to gather more cannon fodder for this "Armegeddon" which is really the mass murder-suicide of the human race.

There is no reason that you could not both be considered wackos.

You seem obsessed about other peoples beliefs. Why is that?
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33872 Apr 15, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
All in keeping with 2 Timothy 3:5.
The JWs are the body of the antichrist. They are a mockery of what Christians should be.
God’s moral laws is evidence that this system of things is in its last days. We read:
“Know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.”—2 Timothy 3:1-5.

The latter part of the apostle’s statement shows that it should be no cause for surprise to see the most reprehensible form of hypocrisy today—persons claiming to be servants of God, but proving false to their claim. Though they have a form of godly devotion, it is hollow. They do not believe that godliness will bring the real riches—spirituality, life and peace. Really, it is not the kind of gain that they want.

Their “form of godly devotion” is a false front so that they may give a “holy” appearance to a selfish, immoral course of life.

As God’s Word says:“They publicly declare they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.”(Titus 1:16)

The religions of Christendom and of the rest of this world contend that their beliefs constitute truth. That is easy to claim, but what do the facts show? Remember, God’s Word states:“Faith without works is dead.”(James 2:26) Further, Jesus declared:“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them.” Yes, systems of religion can be recognized as true or false not just by what they claim but by what they produce. Of the false, Jesus warned:“Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire.”(Matthew 7:15-20)

If a religion represents the truth, surely the very least fruitage it should bear is that of being a uniting force for those who follow it. Jesus said that those who had the truth should “all be one.”(John 17:21) God’s Word also says:“You should all speak in agreement.”“There should not be divisions among you.”“Be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.”(1 Corinthians 1:10)

This must be the case for those who truly represent God, for “God is a God, not of disorder, but of peace.”(1 Corinthians 14:33) Yet the religions of this world are divided into thousands of sects and cults, with conflicting teachings and practices carried on not only between different religions but often within the same religion. Such confusion and error could not originate with God.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33873 Apr 15, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course JW's don't believe in the fire. What a surprise they are in for.
Peter wrote that “the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire.”

From the context and in the light of other scriptures, it is evident that this is not a literal fire but signifies everlasting destruction.

As the Flood of Noah’s day did not destroy the literal heavens and earth, but only the ungodly persons, so also the revelation of Jesus Christ with his powerful angels in a flaming fire will result in permanent destruction only for the ungodly and the wicked system of things of which they are a part.(2Pe 3:5-7, 10-13; 2Th 1:6-10; compare Isa 66:15, 16, 22, 24)

Further examples of the use of fire to represent eternal destruction are found in Revelation and Ezekiel. There we are told that “the ten horns” and “the wild beast” will turn upon Babylon the Great and burn her with fire.(Re 17:16, 17)

The attack of Gog and his hordes against God’s people arouses Jehovah’s anger, and fire and sulfur will rain down upon them. The remaining war implements of the attackers will be used to light fires for seven years.(Eze 38:19, 22; 39:6, 9, 10)

Those nations who become rebellious when Satan is released at the end of the Thousand Year Reign of Christ will be devoured by fire, and the Devil and all those not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire, representing the second death.(Re 20:7-10, 15; 21:8)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33874 Apr 15, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
Once the spurious addition of the fake, fabricated name jehovah is removed from the New Testament it is very clear that:
Jesus is the name borne witness to, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!
Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said to him: "Be on your way, because this man is a chosen vessel to me to bear my name to the nations as well as to kings and the sons of Israel."
Acts 1:8 "YOU will be witnesses of me (Jesus) both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de´a and Sa·mar´i·a and to the most distant part of the earth."
Jesus did not say [at Acts 1:8], You shall witness to me, or, You shall bear witness to me, but, You shall be my witnesses. The use of the verb ‘to be’ here has a value which must be taken with full and literal seriousness. The expression [in Greek] does not merely state what the Church would do, but what the Church would be.... The Church of Jesus Christ is ... a witnessing body.”(Pentecost and the Missionary Witness of the Church, by Harry R. Boer, pages 110-14)

Yes, witnessing is the chief work of the true Christian congregation.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33875 Apr 15, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
Once the spurious addition of the fake, fabricated name jehovah is removed from the New Testament it is very clear that:
Jesus is the name borne witness to, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!
Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said to him: "Be on your way, because this man is a chosen vessel to me to bear my name to the nations as well as to kings and the sons of Israel."
Acts 1:8 "YOU will be witnesses of me (Jesus) both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de´a and Sa·mar´i·a and to the most distant part of the earth."
Jesus is the name used to expel demons, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!
Mark 9:38-39 "John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me;"
Jesus is the subject of the kingdom good news, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!
Galatians 1:7 "But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ."
Jesus name invokes persecution, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah! Yet jehovah's witnesses falsely claim their persecution in the name of jehovah fulfills prophecy.
Matthew 24:9 "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name."
Jesus is the means of salvation, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!
Acts 4:12 "Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved."
As their name implies, jehovah's witnesses predominant focus is on preaching about the fake, fabricated name jehovah while the message of the New Testament was to be witnesses of Jesus.
This prayer is recorded at Matthew 6:9-13.
“Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.”

Jesus thus reminded his followers that all prayers should be directed to his Father, Jehovah. But do you know why God’s name is so important and why it needs to be sanctified, or made holy?

From the beginning of human history, God’s sacred name has been smeared with lies. God’s adversary, Satan, has called Jehovah a lying, selfish Ruler who has no real right to govern His creations.(Genesis 3:1-6)

Many have sided with Satan, teaching that God is cold, cruel, and vindictive or denying that He is the Creator at all. Others have even attacked his name itself, removing the name Jehovah from Bible translations and forbidding the use of it.

Today, there is much confusion among religious teachers about God’s Kingdom. But as Jesus’ listeners knew, God’s prophets had long foretold that the Messiah, a Savior chosen by God, would rule a Kingdom that would change the world.(Isaiah 9:6, 7; Daniel 2:44)

It will sanctify God’s name by exposing Satan’s lies and then overthrowing Satan and all his works. God’s Kingdom will put an end to war, sickness, famine—even death itself.(Psalm 46:9; 72:12-16; Isaiah 25:8; 33:24) When you pray for God’s Kingdom to come, you are praying for all those promises to come true.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33877 Apr 16, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter wrote that “the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire.”
Read a real bible.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> As the Flood of Noah’s day did not destroy the literal heavens and earth
Never literally happened. There is no evidence of a global flood. There is SUBSTANTIAL evidence no such flood has occurred, ever! Much less in the last 75,000 years.

I can see how your cult has warped your thinking. Ironically, you can't.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33878 Apr 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text> Read a real bible.
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

2 Peter 3:7
(KJ)- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
(NIV)- By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
(NAS)-By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
(NW)- But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33879 Apr 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text> Never literally happened. There is no evidence of a global flood. There is SUBSTANTIAL evidence no such flood has occurred, ever! Much less in the last 75,000 years.
There is literally more evidences that there was a deluge.
Such a cataclysm as the Deluge, which washed the whole world of that time out of existence, would never be forgotten by the survivors. They would talk about it to their children and their children’s children.

For 500 years after the Deluge, Shem lived on to relate the event to many generations. He died only ten years before the birth of Jacob. Moses preserved the true account in Genesis. Sometime after the Flood, when God-defying people built the Tower of Babel, Jehovah confused their language and scattered them “over all the surface of the earth.”(Ge 11:9) It was only natural that these people took with them stories of the Flood and passed them on from father to son.

The fact that there are not merely a few but perhaps hundreds of different stories about that great Deluge, and that such stories are found among the traditions of many primitive races the world over, is a strong proof that all these people had a common origin and that their early forefathers shared that Flood experience in common.

These folklore accounts of the Deluge agree with some major features of the Biblical account:
(1) a place of refuge for a few survivors,
(2) an otherwise global destruction of life by water, and
(3) a seed of mankind preserved.

The Egyptians, the Greeks, the Chinese, the Druids of Britain, the Polynesians, the Eskimos and Greenlanders, the Africans, the Hindus, and the American Indians—all of these have their Flood stories.

(Cont...)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33880 Apr 16, 2013
The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 319) states:“Flood stories have been discovered among nearly all nations and tribes. Though most common on the Asian mainland and the islands immediately south of it and on the North American continent, they have been found on all the continents.

Totals of the number of stories known run as high as about 270 ... The universality of the flood accounts is usually taken as evidence for the universal destruction of humanity by a flood and the spread of the human race from one locale and even from one family.

Though the traditions may not all refer to the same flood, apparently the vast majority do. The assertion that many of these flood stories came from contacts with missionaries will not stand up because most of them were gathered by anthropologists not interested in vindicating the Bible, and they are filled with fanciful and pagan elements evidently the result of transmission for extended periods of time in a pagan society.

Moreover, some of the ancient accounts were written by people very much in opposition to the Hebrew-Christian tradition.”—Edited by G. Bromiley, 1982.

In times past, certain primitive people (in Australia, Egypt, Fiji, Society Islands, Peru, Mexico, and other places) preserved a possible remnant of these traditions about the Flood by observing in November a ‘Feast of Ancestors’ or a ‘Festival of the Dead.’ Such customs reflected a memory of the destruction caused by the Deluge.

According to the book Life and Work at the Great Pyramid, the festival in Mexico was held on the 17th of November because they “had a tradition that at that time the world had been previously destroyed; and they dreaded lest a similar catastrophe would, at the end of a cycle, annihilate the human race.”(By Professor C. Piazzi Smyth, Edinburgh, 1867, Vol. II, pp. 390, 391)

Notes the book The Worship of the Dead:“This festival [of the dead] is ... held by all on or about the very day on which, according to the Mosaic account, the Deluge took place, viz., the seventeenth day of the second month—the month nearly corresponding with our November.”(By J. Garnier, London, 1904, p. 4)

Interestingly, the Bible reports that the Flood began “in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month.”(Ge 7:11) That “second month” corresponds to the latter part of October and the first part of November on our calendar.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33881 Apr 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text> I can see how your cult has warped your thinking. Ironically, you can't.
First of all, you need to find out what a cult is!

Do not other religions also follow the Bible?

Many use it to some extent. But do they really teach and practice what it contains?

Consider:
(1) From most of their Bible translations they have removed the name of the true God thousands of times.

(2) The Trinity doctrine, their concept of God himself, is borrowed from pagan sources and was developed in its present form centuries after Bible writing was completed.

(3) Their belief in immortality of the human soul as the basis for continued life is not taken from the Bible; it has roots in ancient Babylon.

(4) The theme of Jesus’ preaching was the Kingdom of God, and he sent his disciples out to talk personally to others about it; but the churches today seldom mention that Kingdom and their members are not doing the work of preaching “this good news of the kingdom.”(Matt. 24:14)

(5) Jesus said that his true followers could be readily identified by their self-sacrificing love for one another. Is that true of the religions of Christendom when the nations go to war?

(6) The Bible says that Christ’s disciples would be no part of the world, and it warns that whoever wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God; but the churches of Christendom and their members are deeply involved in the political affairs of the nations.(Jas. 4:4)

In view of such a record, can it honestly be said that they really adhere to the Bible?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33882 Apr 16, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Peter 3:7
(KJ)- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
(NIV)- By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
(NAS)-By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
(NW)- But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men

What is the point of this post? That the KJ and NW are inferior translations? Maybe so, but at least the KJ version has the excuse of antiquity.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33883 Apr 16, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
There is literally more evidences that there was a deluge.
Such a cataclysm as the Deluge, which washed the whole world of that time out of existence, would never be forgotten by the survivors. They would talk about it to their children and their children’s children.
For 500 years after the Deluge, Shem lived on to relate the event to many generations. He died only ten years before the birth of Jacob. Moses preserved the true account in Genesis. Sometime after the Flood, when God-defying people built the Tower of Babel, Jehovah confused their language and scattered them “over all the surface of the earth.”(Ge 11:9) It was only natural that these people took with them stories of the Flood and passed them on from father to son.
The fact that there are not merely a few but perhaps hundreds of different stories about that great Deluge, and that such stories are found among the traditions of many primitive races the world over, is a strong proof that all these people had a common origin and that their early forefathers shared that Flood experience in common.
These folklore accounts of the Deluge agree with some major features of the Biblical account:
(1) a place of refuge for a few survivors,
(2) an otherwise global destruction of life by water, and
(3) a seed of mankind preserved.
The Egyptians, the Greeks, the Chinese, the Druids of Britain, the Polynesians, the Eskimos and Greenlanders, the Africans, the Hindus, and the American Indians—all of these have their Flood stories.
(Cont...)

Sorry, never happened.

The Egyptians do NOT have a flood myth and neither do most American Indian Tribes. Further, the ones that do lack correspondence in time with the mythical flood of of Ziusudra and later Gilgamesh and Atrahasis, and still later Noah. The Noah account is mostly stolen from the Gilgamesh account and mirrors it nearly word for word at points.

Further, all of these account differ wildly in details and dates of origination.

Flooding is easily the most common natural disaster. Why is it surprising that there should be many flood myths?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33884 Apr 16, 2013
Student wrote:
The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (Vol. 2, p. 319) states:“Flood stories have been discovered among nearly all nations and tribes. Though most common on the Asian mainland and the islands immediately south of it and on the North American continent, they have been found on all the continents.
Totals of the number of stories known run as high as about 270 ... The universality of the flood accounts is usually taken as evidence for the universal destruction of humanity by a flood and the spread of the human race from one locale and even from one family.
Though the traditions may not all refer to the same flood, apparently the vast majority do. The assertion that many of these flood stories came from contacts with missionaries will not stand up because most of them were gathered by anthropologists not interested in vindicating the Bible, and they are filled with fanciful and pagan elements evidently the result of transmission for extended periods of time in a pagan society.
Moreover, some of the ancient accounts were written by people very much in opposition to the Hebrew-Christian tradition.”—Edited by G. Bromiley, 1982.
In times past, certain primitive people (in Australia, Egypt, Fiji, Society Islands, Peru, Mexico, and other places) preserved a possible remnant of these traditions about the Flood by observing in November a ‘Feast of Ancestors’ or a ‘Festival of the Dead.’ Such customs reflected a memory of the destruction caused by the Deluge.
According to the book Life and Work at the Great Pyramid, the festival in Mexico was held on the 17th of November because they “had a tradition that at that time the world had been previously destroyed; and they dreaded lest a similar catastrophe would, at the end of a cycle, annihilate the human race.”(By Professor C. Piazzi Smyth, Edinburgh, 1867, Vol. II, pp. 390, 391)
Notes the book The Worship of the Dead:“This festival [of the dead] is ... held by all on or about the very day on which, according to the Mosaic account, the Deluge took place, viz., the seventeenth day of the second month—the month nearly corresponding with our November.”(By J. Garnier, London, 1904, p. 4)
Interestingly, the Bible reports that the Flood began “in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month.”(Ge 7:11) That “second month” corresponds to the latter part of October and the first part of November on our calendar.

Seriously, you are attempting to cobble together a bunch of myths collected in the 1800s to support the bible?

I expect little from you and you managed to deliver even less.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#33885 Apr 16, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you need to find out what a cult is!
Do not other religions also follow the Bible?
Other Religions follow the bible; they do not make up their own.

Other religions follow the bible, they do not rewrite an established version of the bible retrofitting their theology into it.

Other religions follow the bible, they do not lie to their followers at to what the sources of their bible is.

Watchtowerism is a cult. It easily fits into any major definition of cult you are likely to find.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> Many use it to some extent. But do they really teach and practice what it contains?

They would probably do better if they made up their own, like the watchtower cult did.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Consider:
(1) From most of their Bible translations they have removed the name of the true God thousands of times.

Nor did they use an KNOWN INCORRECT TRANSLATION of their gods name.

From most of their bibles they did not INSERT an INCORRECT name for their god in place it did NOT previously exist.

Thus we know the Watchtower cult is error prone and liars.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> (2) The Trinity doctrine, their concept of God himself, is borrowed from pagan sources and was developed in its present form centuries after Bible writing was completed.

Yes. The trinity doctrine is wrong. Most scholars have know this for hundreds of years. This is no surprise.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> (3) Their belief in immortality of the human soul as the basis for continued life is not taken from the Bible; it has roots in ancient Babylon.

It does have roots in Babylon as do Judaism and Christianity. The very word YHWH comes from Babylon and Sumerian names for God (El). The immortality in the bible comes from those same sources. But this was established by the bible writers. Its removal by the Watchtower cult is based on incorrect and limited understanding of the bible.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> (4) The theme of Jesus’ preaching was the Kingdom of God, and he sent his disciples out to talk personally to others about it; but the churches today seldom mention that Kingdom and their members are not doing the work of preaching “this good news of the kingdom.”(Matt. 24:14)

What the heck church did you go to? This is an obvious lie. Do you believe everything your cult indoctrinates you with?

Student wrote:
<quoted text> Is that true of the religions of Christendom when the nations go to war?

yes, that is exactly what they believe.

Living in the glass house that you do, do you REALLY want to throw bricks around?

You want a list of the INSANE things Watchtower victims believe?

How about the documented lies they are told by the cult?
Student wrote:
<quoted text> (6) The Bible says that Christ’s disciples would be no part of the world, and it warns that whoever wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God; but the churches of Christendom and their members are deeply involved in the political affairs of the nations.(Jas. 4:4)

I am certainly thankful Watchtowerites are not involved in politics. Our country is messed up enough as it is.

Jesus was very political and Paul even more so. If you can't see the political message in the words of Jesus you are trying real hard to ignore it.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> In view of such a record, can it honestly be said that they really adhere to the Bible?

No. But it can honestly be said that MOST do better than watchtower cult member. An organization dedicated to covering up its legal issues, lying to its members, raising fund to pad the coffers of the elite and pay off lawsuits. An organization that is run like a business because it IS a business. the bottom line is the bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Aquarius-WY 7,784
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 286,556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Insults Are Easier 982,348
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 57 min Doctor REALITY 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 123,779
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 681,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jake999 619,464
More from around the web