Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33602 Feb 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Your first sentence is a complete contradiction to the rest of your post.
You first say that "the true god is not omnipresent" then go on to say that "he is all powerful and can extend everywhere in the universe, from beginning to end" which DESCRIBES "omniprescence"?
Are you aware that you're showing signs of schizophrenia?
Well of course!

You don't believe a person in touch with reality would post the garbage posted by the "student".

Without nut jobs, the really ignorant, and the gullible, the evil and wicked cult of jehovah's witnesses would cease to exist!
just a reader

Saskatoon, Canada

#33603 Feb 27, 2013
I don't know . It might just be me . But it seems like both sides are fighting here .. I believe the name calling and total disregard for social conversation about religion has been disrupted by adolescence... A true believer in any God loving religion would not stoop to such behavior. If you believe in religion practice what you preach. Don't be to quick to call each other hateful name . Would God call you a vulgar name if you were arguing with . I think he would only show you love and say I forgive you. I do.t think he would say your a idiot or use any other slander to describe you. Anyway God is love . Take care

Location hidden

#33604 Feb 27, 2013
just a reader wrote:
I don't know . It might just be me . But it seems like both sides are fighting here .. I believe the name calling and total disregard for social conversation about religion has been disrupted by adolescence... A true believer in any God loving religion would not stoop to such behavior. If you believe in religion practice what you preach. Don't be to quick to call each other hateful name . Would God call you a vulgar name if you were arguing with . I think he would only show you love and say I forgive you. I do.t think he would say your a idiot or use any other slander to describe you. Anyway God is love . Take care
You are right...YOU DON"T KNOW!

Scripture tells us how to handle the jehovah's witnesses...

Ephesians 5:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#33605 Mar 8, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right...YOU DON"T KNOW!
Scripture tells us how to handle the jehovah's witnesses...
Ephesians 5:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
What the Evidence Shows
A government official of the city of St. Petersburg, Russia, explained:“Jehovah’s Witnesses were presented to us as some kind of underground sect sitting in the darkness and slaughtering children and killing themselves.”

However, the people of Russia have recently become better acquainted with the true nature of the Witnesses. After working with Jehovah’s Witnesses in connection with an international convention, the same official observed:“Now I see normal, smiling people, even better than many people I know.

They are peaceful and calm, and they love one another very much.” He added:“I really do not understand why people tell such lies about them.”
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#33606 Mar 9, 2013
Archie wrote:
Jehovah Witnesses are truly a cult and nothing more than mindless zombies. They have done nothing useful. Their big problem is they CAN'T think outside the box and see things from any other perspective but the one they've been brainwashed in. This makes more sense : Jesus was human not ulike any one of us - he performed no miracles - any more than any one of us have created miracles. The Only miracle this planet has ever witnessed is LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. There's no requirement to defend God or quote bible scripture. God - being God - would not require our defence nor would he have need to be jealous, be hateful, advocate revenge or kill people for not believing in him. In fact he'd want us to have our own minds about everything and would accept each an every one of us no matter what we believed. EACH ONE of us are children of God - not just JESUS! Yes the bible - written by men (every word) translated over 32 times over many centuries some from languages long dead - and you'd call such a book liable to be 'accurate'? Twits indeed! There's not one word in the bible or anywhere else that Jesus was to be worshipped.
Well, forget the bible and any other religiopn!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#33607 Mar 9, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, February 22
Jehovah will not desert his people.—1 Sam. 12:22.
God is unfailingly giving his people needed help and comfort in these critical last days. For over a century, thousands of our fellow believers throughout the world have been persecuted and imprisoned just because they served Jehovah. Their experiences prove that in times of trial, Jehovah does indeed comfort his servants.
For example, one of our brothers in the former Soviet Union was sentenced to 23 years in prison because of his faith. Even so, a way was found to get spiritual food to him so that he could be strengthened and comforted. He stated:“During all those years, I learned to trust in Jehovah and received strength from him.”(1 Pet. 5:6, 7)
Regardless of what we may yet face, we will do well to bear in mind the psalmist’s comforting words:“Jehovah will not forsake his people.”(Ps. 94:14) Although we personally need to be comforted, we also have the grand privilege of bringing comfort to others.
Forget all that laughable religions. They are good for the mighty and the rich ones. Uneducated peoples are the misled ones!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#33608 Mar 9, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
The Jehovah's Witnesses are a monolatrous religion based on a fragmented universe with a god of good and a god of evil.
The Jehovah's Witnesses formally reject the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel for this absurdity they call "jehovah", an erroneous hybrid error made in the 13th century:
http://www.seanet.com/~raines/jehovah.html
Their whole religion is based on several serious misunderstandings of scriptures that have actually resulted in the deaths of members such as their insane view on blood transfusions.
And then we have the serious issue of the young people who have committed suicide because of the organization's view on homosexuality, something established before birth.
How can an organization that rejects the GOD at the heart of the teachings of the Jewish Jesus be even remotely considered to be true disciples of Jesus?
Forget all religions and go over to science as a true life!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#33609 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Jehovah Witnesses are nothing but people who have been DECEIVED by Satan the devil.
Why should there be a satan or a god at all? Only science is real!
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#33610 Mar 9, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>Forget all that laughable religions. They are good for the mighty and the rich ones. Uneducated peoples are the misled ones!
“God Is Not One to Be Mocked.” The apostle Paul warns of the serious danger that attends an attempt to mock God, that is, the danger that comes to one who thinks that the principles of God’s administration can be treated with contempt or can successfully be evaded.

He writes to the Galatian Christians:“For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind. . . .
Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap; because he who is sowing with a view to his flesh will reap corruption from his flesh, but he who is sowing with a view to the spirit will reap everlasting life from the spirit.”—Ga 6:3-8.

Here the apostle shows that a person should not deceive himself with a false estimate of his own worth, thereby ignoring God and his Word. He should clean up his life to walk by the spirit as the Word directs. If a person does not do this, but instead goes on sowing with a view to fleshly desires, he is ‘accepting the undeserved kindness of God and missing its purpose’ and is treating God’s instruction as contemptible.(2Co 6:1) He may deceive himself into thinking that he is safe. Nevertheless, God knows his heart and will judge him accordingly.

Location hidden

#33611 Mar 9, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Evidence Shows
A government official of the city of St. Petersburg, Russia, explained:“Jehovah’s Witnesses were presented to us as some kind of underground sect sitting in the darkness and slaughtering children and killing themselves.”
However, the people of Russia have recently become better acquainted with the true nature of the Witnesses. After working with Jehovah’s Witnesses in connection with an international convention, the same official observed:“Now I see normal, smiling people, even better than many people I know.
They are peaceful and calm, and they love one another very much.” He added:“I really do not understand why people tell such lies about them.”
It's a cult that teaches lies.

And, as you have shown, their doctrines are not supported by scripture.

Location hidden

#33613 Mar 9, 2013
Student wrote:
They go door to door and preach lies.

I don't know why anyone will tell lies about the false teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you just tell the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses, it will expose their false doctrines, false, made up scriptures, false prophecies, and the fake name they use for God.

I'm still waiting for a scripture that tells us that Heaven is limited to 144,000.

The cult of Jehovah's Witnesses teaches their followers that Heaven is limited to 144,000.

But no scripture supports this false teaching.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33614 Mar 11, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
<quoted text>
They go door to door and preach lies.
I don't know why anyone will tell lies about the false teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses.
If you just tell the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses, it will expose their false doctrines, false, made up scriptures, false prophecies, and the fake name they use for God.
I'm still waiting for a scripture that tells us that Heaven is limited to 144,000.
The cult of Jehovah's Witnesses teaches their followers that Heaven is limited to 144,000.
But no scripture supports this false teaching.
Daily Text

Sunday, March 10

All those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.—Gal. 6:16.

Jehovah’s purpose with regard to “the Israel of God” is being fulfilled in a marvelous way. As Paul said,“all Israel will be saved.”(Rom. 11:26)

In Jehovah’s due time,“all Israel”—that is, the complete number of spiritual Israelites—will serve as kings and priests in heaven. Nothing can cause Jehovah’s purpose to fail! As foretold, Abraham’s seed—Jesus Christ along with the 144,000—will bring blessings to “people of the nations.”(Rom. 11:12; Gen. 22:18)

In this way, all of God’s people benefit from this arrangement. Truly, as we contemplate the outworking of Jehovah’s eternal purpose, we cannot help but be amazed at “the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge.”—Rom. 11:33.

Location hidden

#33615 Mar 13, 2013
Still waiting for a scripture which states, like Jehovah's Witnesses teach, that Heaven is limited to 144,000.

Of course, no scripture exists.

That's why it's a false doctrine.

A doctrine without scriptural support.

Location hidden

#33616 Mar 13, 2013
Romans 11:33

King James Version (KJV)

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
JWs are deceived

Toronto, Canada

#33617 Mar 13, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
Still waiting for a scripture which states, like Jehovah's Witnesses teach, that Heaven is limited to 144,000.
Of course, no scripture exists.
That's why it's a false doctrine.
A doctrine without scriptural support.
Their bible is a new world (order) bible that was designed by masons to prepare robots unable to question "elders" and the "mother" organization. Their "salvation" depends on obedience of the secret group of the "anointed" ones...secrets belong with dark societies.
JWs are deceived

Toronto, Canada

#33618 Mar 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
In Jehovah’s due time,“all Israel”—that is, the complete number of spiritual Israelites—will serve as kings and priests in heaven. Nothing can cause Jehovah’s purpose to fail! As foretold, Abraham’s seed—Jesus Christ along with the 144,000—will bring blessings to “people of the nations.”(Rom. 11:12; Gen. 22:18)
Dear Student,
a very simple litmus test: anyone/anything that tries to bring the Lord Jesus Christ down by claiming Him to be some archangel, ascended master, the brother of lucifer is of satan. You see, there is no one who hates Jesus more than the defeated, fallen cherub.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33619 Mar 13, 2013
FARKEL wrote:
Romans 11:33
King James Version (KJV)
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
There are situations that involve real personal suffering because God has not yet destroyed the wicked and brought about the foretold restoration of mankind. What is our reaction to such? Do we see in them opportunities to share in clearing Jehovah’s name of reproach and proving the Devil a liar? We can be greatly strengthened to do so by keeping in mind the counsel:“Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may make a reply to him that is taunting me.”(Prov. 27:11)

Satan, the one who taunts Jehovah, charged that if people suffer material loss or physical affliction they will blame God, even curse him.(Job 1:9-11; 2:4, 5) We bring joy to Jehovah’s heart when, by our loyalty to God in the face of hardships, we demonstrate that such is not true in our case. We have full confidence that Jehovah has tender affection for his servants and that, as in the case of Job, in due time Jehovah will reward us generously if we prove faithful.(Jas. 5:11; Job 42:10-16)

If we trustingly rely on Jehovah when we undergo grievous trials, we can develop priceless qualities. As a result of the things Jesus suffered, he “learned obedience” in a way that he had never known it before. We, too, can learn—cultivating long-suffering, endurance and a deepened appreciation of Jehovah’s righteous ways. Will we patiently accept that training?(Heb. 5:8, 9; 12:11; Jas. 1:2-4)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33620 Mar 13, 2013
JWs are deceived wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Student,
a very simple litmus test: anyone/anything that tries to bring the Lord Jesus Christ down by claiming Him to be some archangel, ascended master, the brother of lucifer is of satan. You see, there is no one who hates Jesus more than the defeated, fallen cherub.
The prefix “arch,” meaning “chief” or “principal,” implies that there is only one archangel, the chief angel; in the Scriptures,“archangel” is never found in the plural. First Thessalonians 4:16, in speaking of the preeminence of the archangel and the authority of his office, does so in reference to the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ:

“The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.”

It is, therefore, not without significance that the only name directly associated with the word “archangel” is Michael.—Jude 9;

Scriptural evidence indicates that the name Michael applied to God’s Son before he left heaven to become Jesus Christ and also after his return. Michael is the only one said to be “the archangel,” meaning “chief angel,” or “principal angel.” The term occurs in the Bible only in the singular. This seems to imply that there is but one whom God has designated chief, or head, of the angelic host.

At 1 Thessalonians 4:16 the voice of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ is described as being that of an archangel, suggesting that he is, in fact, himself the archangel. This text depicts him as descending from heaven with “a commanding call.” It is only logical, therefore, that the voice expressing this commanding call be described by a word that would not diminish or detract from the great authority that Christ Jesus now has as King of kings and Lord of lords.(Mt 28:18; Re 17:14) If the designation “archangel” applied, not to Jesus Christ, but to other angels, then the reference to “an archangel’s voice” would not be appropriate. In that case it would be describing a voice of lesser authority than that of the Son of God.

There are also other correspondencies establishing that Michael is actually the Son of God. Daniel, after making the first reference to Michael (Da 10:13), recorded a prophecy reaching down to “the time of the end”(Da 11:40) and then stated:“And during that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of [Daniel’s] people.”(Da 12:1) Michael’s ‘standing up’ was to be associated with “a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time.”(Da 12:1) In Daniel’s prophecy,‘standing up’ frequently refers to the action of a king, either taking up his royal power or acting effectively in his capacity as king.(Da 11:2-4, 7, 16b, 20, 21) This supports the conclusion that Michael is Jesus Christ, since Jesus is Jehovah’s appointed King, commissioned to destroy all the nations at Har–Magedon.—Re 11:15; 16:14-16.

Cont ...
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#33621 Mar 13, 2013
The book of Revelation (12:7, 10, 12) specifically mentions Michael in connection with the establishment of God’s Kingdom and links this event with trouble for the earth:“And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled. And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:‘Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down ... On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea.’” Jesus Christ is later depicted as leading the heavenly armies in war against the nations of the earth.(Re 19:11-16) This would mean a period of distress for them, which would logically be included in the “time of distress” that is associated with Michael’s standing up.(Da 12:1) Since the Son of God is to fight the nations, it is only reasonable that he was the one who with his angels earlier battled against the superhuman dragon, Satan the Devil, and his angels.

In his prehuman existence Jesus was called “the Word.”(Joh 1:1) He also had the personal name Michael. By retaining the name Jesus after his resurrection (Ac 9:5),“the Word” shows that he is identical with the Son of God on earth.

His resuming his heavenly name Michael and his title (or name)“The Word of God”(Re 19:13) ties him in with his prehuman existence. The very name Michael, asking as it does,“Who Is Like God?” points to the fact that Jehovah God is without like, or equal, and that Michael his archangel is his great Champion or Vindicator.

Location hidden

#33622 Mar 14, 2013
Student wrote:
There are situations that involve real personal suffering because God has not yet destroyed the wicked and brought about the foretold restoration of mankind. What is our reaction to such? Do we see in them opportunities to share in clearing Jehovah’s name of reproach and proving the Devil a liar? We can be greatly strengthened to do so by keeping in mind the counsel:“Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may make a reply to him that is taunting me.”(Prov. 27:11)
Satan, the one who taunts Jehovah, charged that if people suffer material loss or physical affliction they will blame God, even curse him.(Job 1:9-11; 2:4, 5) We bring joy to Jehovah’s heart when, by our loyalty to God in the face of hardships, we demonstrate that such is not true in our case. We have full confidence that Jehovah has tender affection for his servants and that, as in the case of Job, in due time Jehovah will reward us generously if we prove faithful.(Jas. 5:11; Job 42:10-16)
If we trustingly rely on Jehovah when we undergo grievous trials, we can develop priceless qualities. As a result of the things Jesus suffered, he “learned obedience” in a way that he had never known it before. We, too, can learn—cultivating long-suffering, endurance and a deepened appreciation of Jehovah’s righteous ways. Will we patiently accept that training?(Heb. 5:8, 9; 12:11; Jas. 1:2-4)
I'm still waiting for you to show scripture which LIMITS Heaven to 144,000!

But you and I both know that Jehovah's Witnesses preach lies.

Why don't you just show us all scriptural proof that Jesus inspected the cult, as your cult claims?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moroccan Men better lovers than Black Men and W... (Oct '14) 3 min lorna 17
My new boss is SO ignorant. (Jul '10) 16 min C_D_R 25
Play "end of the word" part 2 18 min ImFree2Choose 1,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min LAWEST100 618,355
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Lbj 37,851
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Anna 104,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Catholic24 641,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Topographical 969,914
More from around the web