Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33357 Dec 29, 2012
People who make their life and being dependent on Jesus, are an abhorrence for Satan and for the entire by him affected area of the world (just also for the Watchtower Society)!

No one who is directly connected with Jesus, gains recognition of the world, but rather is held as naive and crazy.

That this approach is divided by the Watchtower Society hundred percent is a sign that it is part of a godless world that wants to trivialize and flog to death everything about Jesus. The Watchtower Society is going even over the usual contempt for Christians in the world and adjudges the personal commitment to Jesus idolatry.

The trick of the replacement God Jehovah has obscured the minds and hearts of people so successfully that the appearance of Christian piety is long linked with the name of Jehovah. The notion that this Jehovah was in truth Satan will only reach few hearts. Because of this fact can only find out the one who puts his trust in Jesus Christ necessarily and not in a human religion. Here all human arguments cease and here begins the action of the Holy Spirit. Who through the faith in Jesus Christ permeates to the conclusion that Jehovah is in truth the real Satan, can claim with gratitude that the Holy Spirit has touched him. Without Jesus, and without the personal commitment of man to him, this knowledge cannot take place.

This clearly indicates that human reasoning has no explanatory power to distinguish false belief of right faith. Only the clear connection with Jesus Christ, having the effect that we are in Him and He in us, can discern the spirits. Approaching with human intelligence to this thing is hopeless.
This allows again nothing else than to say what Jesus calls out to us all: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Jesus is not a rock in the jehovah’s witness world that holds us or can save us from lie. All people who accept the false religion of jehovah’s witnesses are distracted from Jesus, all people who are dominated by Satan's lie bulwarks, are effectively prevented in acknowledging Jesus as God.
Jehovah’s witnesses are doomed to arrange their faith out of their own logic and thus fall deeper into the deadly reign of the Antichrist, who is the devil himself.
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33358 Dec 29, 2012
God's name is not "Jehovah".

The word "Jehovah" is a word invented and fabricated by a Catholic Monk.

For all the world the information is testable, where the name Jehovah comes from, available on the Internet. On Wikipedia under the search word Jehovah, we find the following information:

The name Jehovah already occurs repeatedly in the 13th Century in the Latin form of Jehovah. The Spanish monk Raymond Mantini, translated about 1270 different parts of the Bible from the Hebrew. In his manuscripts is on the right side the Hebrew text and on the left the Latin with Iehovah.

Cardinal Nikolaus of Kues used the Tetragrammaton vocalized as Jehovah in several of his works, 1428, in his Sermon In Principio Erat Verbum.

Petrus Galatinus published in the year 1518 his work "De Arcnis catholicae veritatis".

As William Tyndale, translated the Pentateuch 1530, he erroneously transferred the Tetragrammaton by using the fabricated word Jehovah.

This information tell us:

The name Jehovah was only formed in the Middle Ages in its current form - well, actually invented!

The creators of the name Jehovah were Catholic monks!
The creation of the name Jehovah was willful!
The name Jehovah is the work of man!

Anyone who worships this name turns to a human invention!

Anyone who says this name would be in the original texts - is lying!
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33359 Dec 29, 2012
This is one of the cult's favorite lies!

It is a FACT that the word, "ORGANIZATION" appears 16,789 times on the CD put out by Satan's organization, the jehovah's witnesses.

But the word, "ORGANIZATION" NEVER APPEARS IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT.

jehovah's witnesses FALSELY CLAIM that belonging to an organization is essential for salvation.

"To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

Yet the word "organization" never appears in the Bible!

The Scriptures repeatedly state that it is faith in Jesus that results in everlasting life.

Once again it is clear that religions which teach lies are a FALSE RELIGION.

jehovah's witnesses are indeed a false religion.

If God's spirit dwells in you, you will reject the wicked and evil cult of jehovah's witnesses who produce false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, molested children, and use a fake, fabricated name for God.
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33360 Dec 29, 2012
If everyone followed these instructions from the Bible, I John 4:1..."Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
There would be ZERO jehovah's witnesses in the world.
In John 5:39-40 Jesus says,“You are searching the Scriptures, because you think that by means of them you will have everlasting life…And yet you do not want to COME TO ME that you may have life.”

Jehovah’s Witnesses are constantly “searching the scriptures”, but do they come directly to Jesus as he says they should (Mt 11:28, Jn 5:40)?

Do Witnesses “come” to Jesus by praying directly to him?

NO! It's not allowed by the GB. The witnesses are exactly like the people Jesus was talking about in John 5:39-40!
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33361 Dec 29, 2012
The Jewish Encyclopaedia explains the word Jehovah in this way. http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp ...(25/9/2005)

"A mispronunciation (introduced by Christian theologians, but almost entirely disregarded by the Jews) of the Hebrew "Yhwh," the (ineffable) name of God (the Tetragrammaton or "Shem ha-Meforash"). This pronunciation is grammatically impossible;

The first time the Tetragrammaton appeared in an English Bible was on the title page of William Tyndale's Bible translation of 1525, where it was written as Iehouah. The King James Version also originally used Iehouah, influenced by the Ben Chayim codex.

The King James Bible changed the spelling to Jehovah for the 1762-1769 edition.

In the New World Translation (NWT), the Bible of the Jehovah's Witnesses, we read the following:

Therefore, the foremost feature of this translation is the restoration of the divine name to its rightful place in the English text. It has been done, using the commonly accepted English form "Jehovah" 6,973 times in the Hebrews Scriptures and 237 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures.(New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures with References, Revised 1984, p. 6.)

Since one of the outstanding features of the NWT is their abundant usage of the word Jehovah, how can they elsewhere admit that Yahweh is the more correct way to render God's name?
While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yah.weh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it since the 14th century at the expense of truth and accuracy, which they knew about.( Ibid., p. 23.)
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33362 Dec 29, 2012
Once the spurious addition of the fake, fabricated name jehovah is removed from the New Testament it is very clear that;

Jesus is the name borne witness to, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!

Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said to him: "Be on your way, because this man is a chosen vessel to me to bear my name to the nations as well as to kings and the sons of Israel."

Acts 1:8 "YOU will be witnesses of me (Jesus) both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de´a and Sa·mar´i·a and to the most distant part of the earth."

Jesus is the name used to expel demons, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!

Mark 9:38-39 "John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me;"

Jesus is the subject of the kingdom good news, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!

Galatians 1:7 "But it is not another; only there are certain ones who are causing YOU trouble and wanting to pervert the good news about the Christ."

Jesus name invokes persecution, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah! Yet jehovah's witnesses falsely claim their persecution in the name of jehovah fulfills prophecy.

Matthew 24:9 "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name."

Jesus is the means of salvation, not the fake, fabricated name jehovah!

Acts 4:12 "Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved."

As their name implies, jehovah's witnesses predominant focus is on preaching about the fake, fabricated name jehovah while the message of the New Testament was to be witnesses of Jesus.
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33363 Dec 29, 2012
Whether or not JW's are willing to admit it, their door-to-door ministry is specifically designed to vet prime candidates for successful indoctrination.

The method works as follows:

(1) Isolate the individual.

Going door-to-door you are most likely to find people alone, or alone with children. In this way you do not have to worry that more than one person will be weighing and evaluating what you say. This also enables the application of emotional sway much more easily, someone need not be nearly as charismatic to sway one as to sway TWO or more minds to adopt a given perspective.

(2) Read a Scripture from a select set that have proven effective at weeding out knowledgeable householders.

For example: The Lord's prayer at Matthew 6:9-10.“When you look around the world and see all the bad that happens in it, do you really think God's will is being done on earth?” Asked this unexpected question, point blank, without having time for preparation and ideally with little or no Bible knowledge, most householders will, sadly, agree. Prime candidates will agree and add their OWN comments in favor of that view, seeking approval from this person who came to their door who is obviously so knowledgeable about the Bible.

Yet, it is a deception that the knowledgeable will easily spot. God's will IS being done on earth. God's will has ALWAYS been done on earth. Along with the will of others, God's will has been done by whomever has been willing to do it. Jesus, for instance, did the will of God on earth. He said so himself. If the knowledgeable one shows himself or herself to be such at this point perhaps there will be an offer of literature (in case someone ELSE in the household is not so knowledgeable), a brief explanation of the donation arrangement, and polite goodbyes will be made.

(3) Plant the kernel of "new" understanding about the Bible, the glimmer of hidden truth revealed.

“Did you know the Bible speaks of a time when God's will is going to be fully realized by making the entire earth a paradise, in which righteousness is to dwell? Notice what Revelation 21:3,4 says ...(or Psalm 37:10-11, 29, or Isaiah 65:17-25)... Doesn't that sound wonderful?” The ideal candidate will get wide-eyed and goose-pimply at the idea, a Bible study will start, and so long as they are willing to subject their entire prior life to the will of a Corporate authority in New York, USA, they will eventually become one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The knowledgeable will not, they will spot the absence of the word 'paradise' anywhere in these texts and will ask about 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 and Revelation 2:7 ... whereupon they will be marked as argumentative, or as goats, or as too smug and full of themselves. They will be told,“I'll have to do some more research on that and get back to you ...” or “That's a very interesting question, but, unfortunately the rest of my car group is waiting for me, so ...”

The JW will not go back again.

It is a system DESIGNED to find the Scriptural illiterates and aliterates of society.

Which is why they cannot grow at all by any other means, and why their growth as a religion stagnates in locales where the populace is educated enough to spot the deceptions in their religious dogma.
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33364 Dec 29, 2012
Jehovah in scripture…

Isaiah 47:11 (Mischief is actually the same as jehovah)

This Hebrew word is “hovah” and means
ruin or mischief. It is where the name
Jehovah comes from, which cannot be the
Father's name as there is no letter 'J' in
Hebrew, and Yahweh is not Elohim of
mischief. Jehovah is a false combination of
taking the four letters for the name Yahweh,
Y H W H and putting in the vowels for
Adonai. Jewish Rabbis started this tradition
during second temple times as they began to
think the sacred name YAHWEH was too
holy to pronounce. So not to inadvertently
pronounce the name they changed the
vowel pointing in the Masoretic text with
the vowels of Adonai.
Student

Mexico

#33365 Dec 29, 2012
Since certainty of pronunciation is not now attainable, there seems to be no reason for abandoning in English the well-known form “Jehovah” in favor of some other suggested pronunciation.

If such a change were made, then, to be consistent, changes should be made in the spelling and pronunciation of a host of other names found in the Scriptures: Jeremiah would be changed to Yir‧meyah′ , Isaiah would become Yeshaʽ‧ya ′hu, and Jesus would be either Yehoh‧shu′ aʽ (as in Hebrew) or I‧e‧sous ′ (as in Greek). The purpose of words is to transmit thoughts; in English the name Jehovah identifies the true God, transmitting this thought more satisfactorily today than any of the suggested substitutes.

Many modern scholars and Bible translators advocate following the tradition of eliminating the distinctive name of God. They not only claim that its uncertain pronunciation justifies such a course but also hold that the supremacy and uniqueness of the true God make unnecessary his having a particular name. Such a view receives no support from the inspired Scriptures, either those of pre-Christian times or those of the Christian Greek Scriptures.

The Tetragrammaton occurs 6,828 times in the Hebrew text printed in Biblia Hebraica and Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia. In the Hebrew Scriptures the New World Translation contains the divine name 6,973 times, because the translators took into account, among other things, the fact that in some places the scribes had replaced the divine name with ʼAdho‧nai ′ or ʼElo‧him ′.

The very frequency of the appearance of the name attests to its importance to the Bible’s Author, whose name it is. Its use throughout the Scriptures far outnumbers that of any of the titles, such as “Sovereign Lord” or “God,” applied to him.
Student

Mexico

#33366 Dec 29, 2012
Matthew 6:10-"Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth."

The Bible leaves us in no doubt as to the answer.

In a prophecy that points forward to our day, the Bible says:“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom [this is God’s Kingdom, for which Christians pray] that will never be brought to ruin.. . . It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms [present governments of the world], and it itself will stand to times indefinite.”—Daniel 2:44.

Think about that! God’s Kingdom is going to destroy all present governments of the world. And when you pray,“Thy kingdom come,” you are praying for this to happen.

Yet surely such a change is needed. Never in history has a human government been completely satisfactory. So what could be better than to have a perfect government by God replace all human governments!

Because Jehovah God is almighty, his Kingdom will satisfy the desires of all righteously inclined persons.“Your kingship is a kingship for all times,” the Bible explains.“You are opening your hand and satisfying the desire of every living thing.”(Psalm 145:13, 16)

What desires do you wish to see fulfilled? The end of war, hunger, injustice, poor housing, crime, sickness and even death? All these problems and others will be eliminated by God’s Kingdom.

The Bible promises “the abundance of peace until the moon is no more.”“As regards the wicked,” it says,“they will be cut off from the very earth.” Yes, people then “will certainly build houses and have occupancy.”“God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more.”—Psalm 72:7, 8; Proverbs 2:22; Isaiah 65:21-23; Revelation 21:3, 4.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#33367 Dec 31, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
Phil 2:6-8 says that Christ was “existing in God’s form” before he became a man, and willingly “emptied (lowered) himself” to become a man and “humbled HIMSELF” in order to make himself subject to the Father.
This means that before Christ lowered “himself”, he would not have been subject to the Father and therefore equal to the Father in authority and glory! See also Jn 17:5
I am the super man with the wake of miracle worker, super star, wonderful counselor etc, etc, etc that all religions are taught to listen to when I arrive. And I have been developing and demonstrating my all inclusive all resolving plan that you so called Christians and believers are referring to. I was made into a very special man through extremely special and highly talented parents and my six siblings are the most talented and accomplished in one family in all of time. I have never been subject to anyone in this world since I was an extremely fast tracked manager, military leader or business leader everywhere I worked since I was eleven years old. I was dependable and honest and served billions of all kinds of fresh baked goods to the most populated areas on earth on a daily basis for 23 years. I serve God based on my knowledge of what he wants and how to accomplish that goal of understanding that mankind is to accept and believe in. I have served God and all of mankind with everything I have ever done and along the way I fought wars with everyone who believed in the system this world uses. I have spent many years engaged in legal defenses of my actions which got me arrested on purpose and with purpose on a regular basis. I made sure from the time I was a small child that for any of you to have done the millions of things I have already done for all of you that it would be impossible for anyone other than the real Messiah to do so. My wake full of unusual ideas and plans and miraculous results on a daily basis that got better everyday is extremely well documented and witnessed by many fortune 100 baking companies and numerous small companies. The true stories about my life makes the story of the life of Jesus look like a complete failure. I stand against the ways of the USA which I often take on in courts of law where I also testify to being the Messiah. Two years ago the Jehovah's Witnesses had me arrested for harrassing them and so called disorderly conduct. I told the JW's on at least 20 occaisions in person and in writing that I was the Christ and that they should listen to what I have to say but they always reject me which in my opinion is a direct refusal to do the only thing the Bible actually asks them to do. I represented myself in two trials over this matter and turned the tables on the prosecution, jury, witnesses and the judges as I have done dozens of times in the past in numerous courts of law over a wide variety of issues over forty years.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#33368 Dec 31, 2012
In November of 1998 in Wrentham, MA I was charged with the crimes of threatening a judge, being a threat to all judges, threat to kill a judge, carrying a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct and violation of a restraining order. I testified that all the evidence and witnesses brought against me was and were accurate and truthful and that I stood by my actions which got me arrested both morally and legally. I had one judge disqualified from presiding over my trail because he had claimed to be the judge or among the group of judges that I theoretically and legally threatened. A female judge from another district court had to come to Wrentham to try the case which she knew little or nothing about before the trial started.
The evidence presented and the lack of a defensive opening argument had the judge in tears before the prosecution even finished its opening arguments and she cried mascara down her face and had to take breaks to dry the tears numerous times over a two day trial as the evidence and witnesses were presented and heard from and especially when the verdicts were read. The only thing I was not found guilty of was violation of a restraining order and the threats charges were dropped just before the jury was sworn in because they could not prove the allegations. But I motioned to set aside the jury verdicts before they even cast a verdict and the judge honored that motion and dismissed all charges as soon as the jury had left the courtroom. Even the news reported that I was convicted when in fact I walked out of court a free man who has continued that war against the wicked ways of the USA in every way I can to this day. Are you ready to listen yet? I am here to serve and lead all mankind, that is what I was built and trained to do. My way is God's way, let me show it to you its wonderful and beautiful as well as peaceful and prosperous for all.
Big Daddy

Louisville, KY

#33369 Jan 1, 2013
Whether or not JW's are willing to admit it, their door-to-door ministry is specifically designed to vet prime candidates for successful indoctrination.

Going door-to-door you are most likely to find people alone, or alone with children. In this way you do not have to worry that more than one person will be weighing and evaluating what you say. This also enables the application of emotional sway much more easily, someone need not be nearly as charismatic to sway one as to sway TWO or more minds to adopt a given perspective.

(2) Read a Scripture from a select set that have proven effective at weeding out knowledgeable householders.

For example: The Lord's prayer at Matthew 6:9-10.“When you look around the world and see all the bad that happens in it, do you really think God's will is being done on earth?” Asked this unexpected question, point blank, without having time for preparation and ideally with little or no Bible knowledge, most householders will, sadly, agree. Prime candidates will agree and add their OWN comments in favor of that view, seeking approval from this person who came to their door who is obviously so knowledgeable about the Bible.

Yet, it is a deception that the knowledgeable will easily spot. God's will IS being done on earth. God's will has ALWAYS been done on earth. Along with the will of others, God's will has been done by whomever has been willing to do it. Jesus, for instance, did the will of God on earth. He said so himself. If the knowledgeable one shows himself or herself to be such at this point perhaps there will be an offer of literature (in case someone ELSE in the household is not so knowledgeable), a brief explanation of the donation arrangement, and polite goodbyes will be made.

(3) Plant the kernel of "new" understanding about the Bible, the glimmer of hidden truth revealed.

“Did you know the Bible speaks of a time when God's will is going to be fully realized by making the entire earth a paradise, in which righteousness is to dwell? Notice what Revelation 21:3,4 says ...(or Psalm 37:10-11, 29, or Isaiah 65:17-25)... Doesn't that sound wonderful?” The ideal candidate will get wide-eyed and goose-pimply at the idea, a Bible study will start, and so long as they are willing to subject their entire prior life to the will of a Corporate authority in New York, USA, they will eventually become one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The knowledgeable will not, they will spot the absence of the word 'paradise' anywhere in these texts and will ask about 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 and Revelation 2:7 ... whereupon they will be marked as argumentative, or as goats, or as too smug and full of themselves. They will be told,“I'll have to do some more research on that and get back to you ...” or “That's a very interesting question, but, unfortunately the rest of my car group is waiting for me, so ...”

It is a system DESIGNED to find the Scriptural illiterates and aliterates of society.

Which is why they cannot grow at all by any other means, and why their growth as a religion stagnates in locales where the populace is educated enough to spot the deceptions in their religious dogma.

ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE BECOME A JW...THE VERY, VERY IGNORANT AND THE VERY, VERY GULLIBLE.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#33370 Jan 1, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
Jesus expected witnessing activity to occupy Christians intensely until the end of the present system of things. This is shown in what he predicted about the Christian ministry and the territory it would cover. Jesus said:“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matthew 24:14.

When Jesus gave the command to engage in Kingdom-preaching and disciple-making activity earth wide, he knew that such fine work would one day reach its climax, just as it did for the Jewish field. But it would accomplish its purpose.“Then,” as he said,“the end will come.” Thus, until the end, Jehovah’s Witnesses confidently and joyfully continue in the work assigned. That helps them to continue in the work in our day until it is finished.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#33371 Jan 1, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
Jesus told them:“When you are entering into the house, greet the household.”(Matthew 10:12) Going to a person’s house with the good news dignifies the householder, giving him an opportunity to deal with the Kingdom message on his home ground. Not only are the customary and accepted forms of greeting the polite and considerate ways to start a conversation but there is also an advantage to be gained from having a friendly and cheerful greeting turn an uninvited call into a welcome one.(Compare Matthew 28:9; Luke 1:28.) The tone of voice and reply of the person at the door also tell you much about his or her attitude. You need to take note of that before continuing because such knowledge makes it easier to adapt your comments to the householder’s needs.—Compare Acts 22:1, 2; 23:6.

Many churches claim to be doing God’s will today. But how can you identify the true Christian congregation? By examining the Scriptures about the first-century Christian congregation and then by seeing who today follow that same pattern.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#33372 Jan 1, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
ONLY TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE BECOME A JW...THE VERY, VERY IGNORANT AND THE VERY, VERY GULLIBLE.
Did you know that their message about God’s Kingdom is being proclaimed worldwide? Why? It is because God, our Creator, wants people out of all nations to unite in worshiping him. He foretold for our time:“Many peoples will certainly go and say:‘Come, you people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.’”—Isaiah 2:2, 3.

The activity of Jehovah’s Witnesses in telling you about God’s ways is a fulfillment of this prophecy.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33374 Jan 22, 2013
God's name is not "Jehovah".

The word "Jehovah" is a word invented and fabricated by a Catholic Monk.

For all the world the information is testable, where the name Jehovah comes from, available on the Internet. On Wikipedia under the search word Jehovah, we find the following information:

The name Jehovah already occurs repeatedly in the 13th Century in the Latin form of Jehovah. The Spanish monk Raymond Mantini, translated about 1270 different parts of the Bible from the Hebrew. In his manuscripts is on the right side the Hebrew text and on the left the Latin with Iehovah.

Cardinal Nikolaus of Kues used the Tetragrammaton vocalized as Jehovah in several of his works, 1428, in his Sermon In Principio Erat Verbum.

Petrus Galatinus published in the year 1518 his work "De Arcnis catholicae veritatis".

As William Tyndale, translated the Pentateuch 1530, he erroneously transferred the Tetragrammaton by using the fabricated word Jehovah.

This information tell us:

The name Jehovah was only formed in the Middle Ages in its current form - well, actually invented!

The creators of the name Jehovah were Catholic monks!
The creation of the name Jehovah was willful!
The name Jehovah is the work of man!

Anyone who worships this name turns to a human invention!

Anyone who says this name would be in the original texts - is lying!

Jehovah's Witnesses are a pagan religion who worship a fake, man-made name and preach lies to unsuspecting people.

Location hidden

#33375 Jan 22, 2013
People who make their life and being dependent on Jesus, are an abhorrence for Satan and for the entire by him affected area of the world (just also for the Watchtower Society)!

No one who is directly connected with Jesus, gains recognition of the world, but rather is held as naive and crazy.

That this approach is divided by the Watchtower Society hundred percent is a sign that it is part of a godless world that wants to trivialize and flog to death everything about Jesus. The Watchtower Society is going even over the usual contempt for Christians in the world and adjudges the personal commitment to Jesus idolatry.

The trick of the replacement god Jehovah has obscured the minds and hearts of people so successfully that the appearance of Christian piety is long linked with the name of Jehovah. The notion that this Jehovah was in truth Satan will only reach few hearts. Because of this fact can only find out the one who puts his trust in Jesus Christ necessarily and not in a human religion. Here all human arguments cease and here begins the action of the Holy Spirit. Who through the faith in Jesus Christ permeates to the conclusion that Jehovah is in truth the real Satan, can claim with gratitude that the Holy Spirit has touched him. Without Jesus, and without the personal commitment of man to him, this knowledge cannot take place.

This clearly indicates that human reasoning has no explanatory power to distinguish false belief of right faith. Only the clear connection with Jesus Christ, having the effect that we are in Him and He in us, can discern the spirits. Approaching with human intelligence to this thing is hopeless.
This allows again nothing else than to say what Jesus calls out to us all: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Jesus is not a rock in the jehovah’s witness world that holds us or can save us from lie. All people who accept the false religion of jehovah’s witnesses are distracted from Jesus, all people who are dominated by Satan's lie bulwarks, are effectively prevented in acknowledging Jesus as God.

Jehovah’s witnesses are doomed to arrange their faith out of their own logic and thus fall deeper into the deadly reign of the Antichrist, who is the devil himself.

Location hidden

#33376 Jan 22, 2013
This is one of the cult's favorite lies!

It is a FACT that the word, "ORGANIZATION" appears 16,789 times on the CD put out by Satan's organization, the jehovah's witnesses.

But the word, "ORGANIZATION" NEVER APPEARS IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT.

jehovah's witnesses FALSELY CLAIM that belonging to an organization is essential for salvation.

"To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

Yet the word "organization" never appears in the Bible!

The Scriptures repeatedly state that it is faith in Jesus that results in everlasting life.

Once again it is clear that religions which teach lies are a FALSE RELIGION.

jehovah's witnesses are indeed a false religion.

If God's spirit dwells in you, you will reject the wicked and evil cult of jehovah's witnesses who produce false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, molested children, and use a fake, fabricated name for God.

Ephesians 5:11

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Location hidden

#33377 Jan 22, 2013
Here's the facts...

The jehovah's witnesses teach that the only true name for God is "jehovah", and that the only way God's name can be sanctified is by calling God by His true name.

This false religion claims that to call God by any other name is to dishonor Him.

Since the jehovah's witnesses put an exclusive emphasis on the name "jehovah", how can they honestly say they are being obedient to Acts 1:8?

Keep in mind the insertion of the name jehovah in the New Testament by jehovah's witnesses goes completely against what is found in the early manuscripts of the New Testament.

Jesus said to the disciples in Acts 1:8 "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be MY witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth".

There is only one name by which true followers of God should be identified. We are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ, not the fake, fabricated name, jehovah!

Those of you who defend Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses should consider the truth:

In whose name should we meet together?(Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4)

Demons are subject to whose name?(Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18)

Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name?(Luke 24:47)

In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts 10:43; I John 3:23; 5:13)

By whose name, and NO OTHER, do we obtain salvation (Acts 4:12)

Whose name should be invoked as we bring our petitions to God in prayer?(John 14:13, 14; 15:16; 16:23, 24)

In whose name is the Holy Spirit sent?(John 14:26)

Whose name and authority was invoked by the disciples in healing the sick and lame?(Acts 3:16; 4:7-10, 30)

Whose name did Paul tell us to call upon (1 Corinthians 1:2)?

Whose name is above every name (Ephesians 1:21; Philippians 2:9-11)

The answer to each of these questions is Jesus Christ, not the fake, fabricated jehovah.

Real Christians are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ.

False Christians witness for the fake, fabricated jehovah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 63,255
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Prophecy Update News 653,571
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Gabriel 973,530
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min crucifiedguy 281,808
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min andet1987 2,563
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve III 618,740
Just chatt 1 hr Alone 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web