Texarkana police dept. and Brandon Da...

Texarkana police dept. and Brandon Daniels

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Dec 21, 2010
I came down to T-Town to see 4 myself and I found out that everything reported is a lie. My bro. did not hit, strike or in any way touch his grandfather. Any body remember KD, class of 1984? Don't trust, never trusted the po po, news media, or anything connected to this political system. Talked to my father, OD, last night and reminded him what he already know... that black folks and people of color have been lied to and beaten every since we been in this country. My daddy always says "justice delayed is justice denied". U got them dirty birds, 33's flying high right now like they always do. Only thing scarier than a black man with a gun is an intelligent black man with money! Anybody that was at the funeral saturday know this ain't over! Holla back! Love u always little bro. It ain't over with!!!!!
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Dec 21, 2010
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32). You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because their is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it." (John 8:44).

It's been reported in the news like my brother was type of criminal but answer me this: How can a person call 911 for help and the police respond, break down your door and then take you to jail? Oh yea, don't let me forget this... you end up dead by the time you arrive at the jail. I have always said that you are free 2 do as you please in your own house until the po po arrive at your front door but I never thought that I would be proven right... so close to my heart. Luv u little bro. "JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED"
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Ar. state crime lab autopsy findings...inconclusive as to the cause of death of Brandon Daniels.

Know what that says to me? Open season on Blacks, Hispanics, Indians, or anybody that the po po don't like. Just like that Garrison woman back in the day. Anybody remember that? Heard somebody say in the club on saturday nite that things ain't gonna change but that's a lie 2. God is still in control and knows all things.

It's gonna be a lotta good come outta this. po po just messed up the church's money
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Dec 22, 2010
The Lord blessed me to find a very interesting magazine today called American Police Beat. In the Dec. 2010 Vol.XVII No. 12 issue, I found an interesting article on pg. 23 titled "Non-lethal weapons bring a revolution to policing" which is written by Lt.Sunil Dutta of the LAPD.

I excerpt from this article the following: "Nonlethal weapons (also called less lethal or less-than-lethal) work on the principle of causing pain or physically disabling a suspect with small likelihood of causing serious or permanent injury." He also states "The danger of nonlethal weapon use doesn't come from the potential to injure, but inappropriate use."

I'm gonna stop right there. If you read the entire article the officer makes some solid points. My point of writing this is to try to make sense out of what happened.

The facts are these from eyewitnesses: the po po kicked the door in, peppered sprayed lil bro and dragged him out the house with no shirt or shoes on. I know they beat him, I saw the pics, broke his jaw, and the end result is he is dead. Wow!!

bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Dec 29, 2010
STRANGE FRUIT.... It is a curious thing when the people who are paid to uphold the law... break the law!!!
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#6 Jan 7, 2011
It's been a month now and it's starting to sink in that I got to keep on living and talking about my lil bro. He was a peacemaker. He established peace between my daddy and me and I'll always love him for that. He loved all his brothers and sisters with a passion. I heard it in his voice the last time we talked. I don't know what the future holds but... I do know this... God knows all things and will reveal the truth about my bro.'s death according to his appointed time.

I hope that I live to see the day when these killers on the Texarkana, Arkansas Police Department are brought into the marvelous light of justice in the eyesight of God almighty. Until then, I'm just gonna keep on praying.

God's children, pray for justice for my lil bro. "BRANDON DANIELS".
Ashakeyia

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2011
Brandon was not a trouble maker in any way . He was a dam good father and the best cousin, brother, and friend that anyone could ask for . He took care of bigdaddy before he took care of his self. He would never ever hurt bigdaddy in anyway. Bradon would always call me n talk for hours... Now I'll never hear him say my pchez ever again . Because tha so call law decided to take a wonderful person away from his family . Brandon stay at home not out there in the streets. Or rubbing, killing, or any of those other things . They took him away from us. Kinfolks I'll always hold u close to my heart forever and always . God will take care of those so call police.. I Love u more each passing day .
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Ashakeyia wrote:
Brandon was not a trouble maker in any way . He was a dam good father and the best cousin, brother, and friend that anyone could ask for . He took care of bigdaddy before he took care of his self. He would never ever hurt bigdaddy in anyway. Bradon would always call me n talk for hours... Now I'll never hear him say my pchez ever again . Because tha so call law decided to take a wonderful person away from his family . Brandon stay at home not out there in the streets. Or rubbing, killing, or any of those other things . They took him away from us. Kinfolks I'll always hold u close to my heart forever and always . God will take care of those so call police.. I Love u more each passing day .
We need to remember him for the strong man he was and be strong leaders for our people. Strive to do your best in all things and be careful of how you deal with people in authority. Thank you for your words.
bdkd2544

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#9 Mar 28, 2012
The shooting death of a young blackman in Florida reminds me so much of the death of my lil. bro in Dec. 2010. The young black male, black males are in constant danger in this country just for being black. Watch how they, the media, began to assassinate the young man's character through lies, and the like. They did my bro the same way.
bdkd2544

Clinton, MS

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Read this morning of a so-called suicide of ybm in jonesboro, ar. Handcuffed, gunshot to the head, in the back of a patrol car. Hummm... reminds me again of the death of my brother Brandon Daniels in Texarkana, Ar. Lies, deceit, murder, and coverup. How many deaths of ybms does it take to bake a rotten apple pie in USA?
bdkd2544

Clinton, MS

#11 Aug 16, 2012
I find myself becoming more and more an underground reporter, recording "unusual" deaths of ybms in USA. Read recently of a so-called suicide of 37 yr old bm who supposedly hung himself in a holding cell in Vicksburg, Ms. Cause of death is suspicious at best. Then, the so-called suicide death of Chavis Carter in Jonesboro, Ar. I mean, does anyone out there really want to take a good look at the truth.

Here's some food for thought: I have'nt been reading about any ywms committing suicide while in police custody or any ywms being found hanging from trees like what happened in Greenwood, Ms. in Dec 2010.

And it tears my heart out reading all these comments from white folks referring to black males as thugs, and the like. If you're too smart ... and ur bk and become President of the Us...then ur sure as ....u know what I'm saying ... hated.

If I'm a thug, then I'm a sophiscated thug. I got enough sense to read between the lines. A pen is worth a thousand words and so I'll just keep on writing.
bdkd2544

Clinton, MS

#12 Sep 10, 2012
I'm up early this morning thinking about my lil bro...dead, Chavis Carter...dead and just can't get it out of my mind how easy it must be for the so-called authorities to misinform, twist facts and get away with it. Read a press release from police dept. regarding my bro's death and it just don't add up. They allege that they pepper sprayed my bro to subdue him but the coroner did not find any trace of pepper spray when a nasal swap was taken. Does that mean that he was already dead before the pepper spray was used?

And now with Chavis Carter, they say that he committed suicide but the coroner did not test his hands for gun powder residue. How convenient for the Jonesboro police dept. that the state crime lab don't conduct those type of tests. Man, that crime lab needs to be shut down.
bdkd2544

Hattiesburg, MS

#13 Dec 14, 2012
It's been 2 years that my lil bro has been gone but he is not forgotten. Read recently of a so-called accidental shooting of a ybm in Little Rock.

Details are fishy...but end result is the same...another ybm is dead. In this latest case, a wm apparently pulled a handgun out during a meeting at his home? The weapon discharged while he was attempting to uncock it because the bullet was jammed in the chamber...shooting the ybm in the head.

Something is rotten in the state of Arkansas...and been that way a long time. But it's not just there, that stinking, rotten, spirit is infecting people all over the world.
bdk2544

Clinton, MS

#14 Jun 9, 2014
My brother was wise to be so young and had a loving spirit. Miss you my brother. The pain I feel.... too deep to describe. God will make the pay
bdk2544

Clinton, MS

#16 Jan 19, 2015
Michael brown, trayvon martin, chavis carter, tamir rice, eric garner, Brandon daniels,...so many murders and no justice. high tech, modern day lynchings of ybms and as long as racism, poverty, ignorance is not combatted the results are still the same. The 99% have a significant advantage... who brought my people to this country? Colonial traders, ruffians, divided and conquered the blacks.

Today is MLK day and I'm happy that we as a country have come so far that we can celebrate the life of a strong bm...but much work still to be done.
bdk2544

Clinton, MS

#17 Feb 8, 2015
just up late thinking bout u bro. wonder how long do we, the blacks got to wake up before its to late.
to bad so much corruption n da world, that"s why they killed Jesus... he was just too pure for this ole crooked world. deception, lies, deceit,...and murder.

they killed u little bro and I pray the prayer of David, Psalms 35 on their very souls...I hope the angels of the Lord torment them forever on this earth before they go straight to hell. u know who u are.
PELE78

New Zealand

#18 Feb 8, 2015
Sad reading this. Sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web