Petition: Grassfire Defends Right To Bear Arms

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Guiding light

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Grassfire Alert: President Obama confirmed today that he wants to limit your Second Amendment rights.
At a White House press conference, our Radical-in-Chief signed 23 executive orders infringing on the privacy and gun rights of law-abiding citizens. Also, under the banner of "protecting our children from harm," the President called on Congress to "restore a ban on military style assault weapons and a ten-round limit for magazines."
Grassfire is urging all members of our team to click on the link, and sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition. Many of the executive actions "initiated" today either enforce or reinforce existing laws and statutes. Critics say that much of what Mr. Obama is calling for are things his administration could have been pursuing since he took office four years ago. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) went even further with his criticism. He released a statement shortly after today's signing ceremony that reads:
“Nothing the President is proposing would have stopped the massacre at Sandy Hook. President Obama is targeting the 2nd Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens instead of seriously addressing the real underlying causes of such violence. Rolling back responsible citizens’ rights is not the proper response to tragedies committed by criminals and the mentally ill. Making matters worse is that President Obama is again abusing his power by imposing his policies via executive fiat instead of allowing them to be debated in Congress. President Obama’s frustration with our republic and the way it works doesn’t give him license to ignore the Constitution." Rubio went on to state what conservatives already know:
“Guns are not the problem; criminals with evil in their hearts and mentally ill people prone to violence are. Rather than sweeping measures that make it harder for responsible, law-abiding citizens to purchase firearms, we should focus on the root causes of gun violence and keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill."
++ Take Immediate Action Against Obama's Plan To Restrict Your Second Amendment Rights!This full-court press by the Obama administration against our constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms must be defeated. That's why we're calling on all Grassfire team members to sign our "I Support the Second Amendment" petition. We've already passed the important 50,000-signature plateau, but our goal is to send more than 100,000 petitions to Capitol Hill. Grassfire has representatives in Washington, D.C. ready to hand-deliver these signatures to the White House and key members of Congress so that grassroots patriots, like you, can push back against ANY efforts to limit our Second Amendment rights.
Go here now to add your name to this important citizen petition to protect your guns rights: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp After signing, please help us add to the large coalition of like-minded Americans who are fighting back through Grassfire's "I Support the Second Amendment" petition. Ask your friends and family members to stand with you and challenge any effort by the Obama administration and his liberal allies to undercut and erode your Second Amendment rights. Urge your family and friends to support the Second Amendment by going here to read and sign our national petition: www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp Thank you for standing with Grassfire in defense of our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
The Grassfire Team
P.S. Don't let President Obama sidestep Congress and limit your Second Amendment rights! Sign our petition and ask your friends and family members to do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 555,130
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Bongo 765,303
Why Topix is dying 41 min andet1987 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 51 min andet1987 4,422
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Rick in Kansas 263,669
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 56 min andet1987 43
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min Grau 119,287
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,711
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE