Gay Shame Facts
straight guy

Scarborough, Canada

#43 Mar 17, 2012
i have a funny story about gay repressed people like BOB. That preacher from the united states tom stafford who preached to little children at
JESUS CAMP that if they turned into homosexuals they would go to hell.
\
well guess what? the preacher was caught trying to pick up a young male hooker for sexual favours.

on the larry king show last year he admitted that he had gay issues. he spent years telling little children that gays are evil.

well, bob. where does that leave you bob.

well, by the way. i'm straight. and even if i was gay, that would be fine, too. i wouldn't be ashamed of myself.

but alarm bells ring off bout you, bob! i'm so totally convinced that your a total gay repressed person. totally convinced!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#44 Mar 17, 2012
straight guy wrote:
i have a funny story about gay repressed people like BOB. That preacher from the united states tom stafford who preached to little children at
JESUS CAMP that if they turned into homosexuals they would go to hell.
\
well guess what? the preacher was caught trying to pick up a young male hooker for sexual favours.
on the larry king show last year he admitted that he had gay issues. he spent years telling little children that gays are evil.
well, bob. where does that leave you bob.
well, by the way. i'm straight. and even if i was gay, that would be fine, too. i wouldn't be ashamed of myself.
but alarm bells ring off bout you, bob! i'm so totally convinced that your a total gay repressed person. totally convinced!
TOTAL GAY SHAME.

Its obvious you hate GOD and are totally gay.

More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”

Homosexuals do have the most diseases. Less than 1% of homosexual men live past the age of 65.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
straight guy

Scarborough, Canada

#45 Mar 17, 2012
your talkin bout yourself, bob! your totally gay!

BOB TOTAL SHAME OF BEIONG GAY
Bob

Seattle, WA

#46 Mar 17, 2012
straight guy wrote:
your talkin bout yourself, bob! your totally gay!
BOB TOTAL SHAME OF BEIONG GAY
Typical gay shame.

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
my next door neighbor is often drunk and screams "s**ck my d**ck" very loud.
Gays have the most diseases.

Common gay diseases listed below:

1. Gay Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Gay Giardia lamblia.
5. Gay Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Gay Microsporidia.
10.Gay Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Gay Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Gay Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Gay Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Gay Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausea vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hamster fetish. Anal hamster boy syndrome.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47 Mar 17, 2012
Bob wrote:
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
if this is the case then you should be calling for sexual education of safe sex not preaching the bible
Bob

Seattle, WA

#48 Mar 17, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
if this is the case then you should be calling for sexual education of safe sex not preaching the bible
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

The punishment of eternal fire.

1. Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
2. Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8
3. Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3
4. Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24
5. Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17
6. Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;
7. Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2
8. Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23
9. Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)
10. Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6
11. Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20
12. Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20
13. Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5
14. Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6
15. Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51
16. Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9
17. Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14
18. Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6
19. Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32
20. Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5
21. Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25
22. Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13
23. Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25
24. Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9
25. Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9
26. Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48
27. Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#49 Mar 18, 2012
i am pleased for you bob that you have your faith.
i do not think that an omnipotent being is really going to care that a person in the blink of an eye lifetime is gay. it is their soul that matters not their body. our sexualities are part of our personalities which are part of our minds, both of which although linked to the soul are not the soul. upon death these things will no longer matter. i also do not think that a god of love would condemn anyone over their sexual preferences: why should he care.
there is no shame in something you do not believe to be wrong
Bob

Seattle, WA

#50 Mar 18, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
i am pleased for you bob that you have your faith.
i do not think that an omnipotent being is really going to care that a person in the blink of an eye lifetime is gay. it is their soul that matters not their body. our sexualities are part of our personalities which are part of our minds, both of which although linked to the soul are not the soul. upon death these things will no longer matter. i also do not think that a god of love would condemn anyone over their sexual preferences: why should he care.
there is no shame in something you do not believe to be wrong
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#51 Mar 20, 2012
straight guy wrote:
hey, bob, are ya gay? are ya ashamed? you think 'about it alot i'm sure. lookin' in the bible, verious national stories 'bout gays, etc. you are soooooooooooooo repressed of your urges it so obvious! think bob you need to come out, bob!
really, bob, just askin', are ya gay?
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#52 Mar 20, 2012
Some gays are born that way. Some choose it.

Deal with it.
straight guy

Scarborough, Canada

#53 Mar 21, 2012
are you still pretending your not gay, bob?

here are some other gay bashers who turned out to be like you bob.

ted heggard, a preacher who taught kids at JESUS
CAMP that homosexuals are going to hell. he was CAUGHT and charged for paying a male prostitute to give him oral sex. he confessed on larry king live that he indeed was a homosexual.

another closet gay like you bob that UNITED STATES SENATOR larry craig who was CAUGHT asking another man, who turned out to be a police officed, for oral sex. HE WAS CAUGHT bob! and still bashed gays in public!

news flash for ya, gay bob, i'm straight because i was born that way. your gay because you were born that way.

YOUR NOT AN AS*HOLE because you are gay, bob. your
an AS*HOLE because you use the holy bible as a weapon to bash gays (gays only?) because you are gay yourself!

TOTAL CLOSET GAY SHAME OF YOURSELF BOB

bye, gay bob, i'm through with you!

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#54 Mar 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No pride only SHAME.
realise, bob, that the only shame going on here is you. you feel shame for homosexuals, well you need not. homosexuals do not live in shame and are not ashamed. pride is due to having to fight for rights and against injustices. this is what you are seeing at a gay pride parade. on an everyday workaday i think you would be unlikely to be able to tell a straight stranger from a gay one. many homosexuals have not chosen to sin because they do not believe it is a sin. quote the bible back in response to this post all you like; there is more to faith & belief & spiritual awareness than the bible
Bob

Seattle, WA

#55 Mar 21, 2012

No pride only SHAME.

Complete Gay Shame !
Bob

Seattle, WA

#56 Mar 23, 2012
straight guy wrote:
hey bob, caught your gay rant on another site 'are homosexuals going to hell.' are ya in a gay panic or something?
TOTAL gay shame.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

straight guy

Scarborough, Canada

#57 Mar 24, 2012
bob feels total gay shame of being in the closet; total gay hatred of himself.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#58 Mar 24, 2012
bob. do you really care about the fate of people's souls or are you using religion as a soap box for your own homophobia
Bob

Seattle, WA

#59 Apr 13, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
bob. do you really care about the fate of people's souls or are you using religion as a soap box for your own homophobia
Why live in gay shame, only to burn in hell. Everybody knows that homosexuals go straight to hell as soon as they die.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

#60 Apr 14, 2012
not sure what else either of us can say bob,
if you're right then I'll be burning in hell,
if you're wrong then...
I get what you're trying to do, but you can't save everyone, and it's kinda pointless when the book of life of who gets to live eternally & who doesn't already has been written, so our names are either in it or not...
Bob

Seattle, WA

#61 May 14, 2012
1. Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
2. Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8
3. Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3
4. Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24
5. Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17
6. Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;
7. Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2
8. Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23
9. Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)
10. Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6
11. Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20
12. Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20
13. Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5
14. Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6
15. Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51
16. Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9
17. Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14
18. Jesus said, "I AM the Way the Truth and The Life" - John 14:6
19. Jesus said, "I AM the Light of the world" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:46; Luke 2:32
20. Jesus said, "I AM the True Vine" - John 15:1,5
21. Jesus said, "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" - John 11:25
22. Jesus said, "I AM the First and the Last" - Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13
23. Jesus always lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25
24. Jesus cleanses from sin - 1 John 1:9
25. Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood - Rev. 1:5; Rom. 5:9
26. Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:1-7; Luke 5:20; 7:48
27. Jesus saves forever - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25
28. Jesus discloses Himself to us - John 14:21
29. Jesus draws all men to Himself - John 12:32
30. Jesus gives eternal life - John 10:28; 5:40
31. Jesus resurrects - John 5:39; 6:40,44,54; 11:25-26
32. Jesus gives joy - John 15:11
33. Jesus gives peace - John 14:27
34. Jesus has all authority - Matt. 28:18; John 5:26-27; 17:2; 3:35
35. Jesus judges - John 5:22,27
36. Jesus knows all men - John 16:30; John 21:17
37. Jesus opens the mind to understand scripture - Luke 24:45
38. Jesus received honor and glory from the Father - 1 Pet. 1:17
39. Jesus reveals grace and truth - John 1:17 see John 6:45
40. Jesus reveals the Father - Matt. 11:27; Luke 10:22
41. Jesus bears witness of Himself - John 8:18; 14:6
42. Jesus' works bear witness of Himself - John 5:36; 10:25
43. The Father bears witness of Jesus - John 5:37; 8:18; 1 John 5:9
44. The Holy Spirit bears witness of Jesus - John 15:26
45. The multitudes bear witness of Jesus - John 12:17
46. The Prophets bear witness of Jesus - Acts 10:43
47. The Scriptures bear witness of Jesus - John 5:39
48. The Father will honor us if we serve Jesus - John 12:26 see Col. 3:24
49. The Father wants us to fellowship with Jesus - 1 Cor. 1:9
50. The Father tells us to listen to Jesus - Luke 9:35; Matt. 17:5
51. Everyone who's heard & learned from the Father comes to Jesus - John 6:45
52. We come to Jesus - John 5:50; 6:35,37,45,65; 7:37;
53. The Father draws us to Jesus - John 6:44
54. The Law leads us to Christ - Gal. 3:24
55. Jesus is the Rock - 1 Cor. 10:4
56. Jesus is the Savior - John 4:42; 1 John 4:14
57. Jesus is the King - Matt. 2:1-6; Luke 23:3
58. In Jesus are the treasures of wisdom and knowledge - Col. 2:2-3
59. In Jesus we have been made complete Col. 2:10
60. Jesus indwells us - Col. 1:27
61. Jesus sanctifies - Heb. 2:11
62. Jesus loves - Eph. 5:25
63. We sin against Jesus - 1 Cor. 8:12
64. We receive Jesus - John 1:12; Col. 2:6
65. Jesus makes many righteous - Rom. 5:19
66. Jesus sends the Holy Spirit - John 15:26
67. Jesus offered up Himself - Heb. 7:27; 9:14
68. Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for all time - Heb. 10:12
69. The Son of God has given us understanding - 1 John 5:20
70. Jesus is the author and perfector of our faith - Heb. 12:2
Bob

Seattle, WA

#62 May 18, 2012
shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 654,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Gabriel 974,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 618,754
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 65,130
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 7 min j4snowyfox69 47
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min HipGnosis 183,231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Neville Thompson 281,983
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr T rules 863
More from around the web