Gay's Attack Christians in Seattle

Gay's Attack Christians in Seattle

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Bucky

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Gays always try to portray themselves as the victim. They lust for sin and crime is never satisfied. The gay is heading for hell.

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Aug 14, 2014
ROMANS 1

28 ......God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not to be done.

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 14, 2014
The antichrist will be a homsexual.

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all" (Daniel 11:37).

The accepted lifestyle during the seven years of the Great Tribulation will be homosexuality, lesbianism, sadomasochism, transvestitism, and many other actions that are even viler. Also, the Bible is extremely clear that the nature of the Antichrist and his false prophet (false anointing) will be a sodomy spirit.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 15, 2014
the 2 above posters are gays too. why ?

IT TAKES ONE
TO KNOW ONE
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#5 Aug 15, 2014
yon wrote:
ROMANS 1
28 ......God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not to be done.
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Amen.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 15, 2014
you ignorant a***ssholes !!!

many Gays go to Christian church every Sunday. Gays will never attack Christian churches. no way Josefina.

Gay haters are real criminals for promoting hatred towards Gays.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#7 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
you ignorant a***ssholes !!!
many Gays go to Christian church every Sunday. Gays will never attack Christian churches. no way Josefina.
Gay haters are real criminals for promoting hatred towards Gays.
You can not be a Christian and a homosexual at the same time. Gays go straight to hell as soon as they die. Please repent for your own good.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 15, 2014
NO !! you are just promoting Gay hatred !!!

Gays are normal law abiding citizens !!

Gay haters are abnormal and criminal !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 15, 2014
Bob and Dr Fantasy are both non Christians for their HATRED towards Gays !!!

these 2 are real criminals for promoting Gay hatred.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#10 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
NO !! you are just promoting Gay hatred !!!
Gays are normal law abiding citizens !!
Gay haters are abnormal and criminal !!!
Gays are influenced by a demonic spirit. Science backs the bible. Its the truth. There is still time to repent. History is repeating itself.

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 15, 2014
hatred towards Gays is non Christian !!!

Gays go to church.

Gays believe in God.

God loves all Gays.

Gays are Christians for not hating anyone.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 15, 2014
AIDS Rate 50 Times Higher in Homosexual Men: Center for Disease Control

ATLANTA, Georgia, Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.

The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases were in homosexual men, with the African American population being particularly affected.

The new statistics, however, estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS relative to the homosexual population, which allows comparisons to other groups in the wider population. Because of the difficulty of determining the homosexual population, the CDC had to estimate. Based on a variety of national surveys, they based their statistics on the median estimate that homosexual men constitute 4 percent of the overall male population, reports RH Reality Check.

According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.

Gay = AIDS, Death and hell.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 15, 2014
Gays are practicing Christianity by contributing something great to society.

Gay hatred is never a Christian thing.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 15, 2014
Total GAY SHAME !

Typical GAY SHAME !

1. The devil is gay.
2. The demons are gay.
3. The Freemasons are gay.
5. The Bilderbergs are gay.
6. The members of Bohemian grove are gay.
7 The Illuminati is gay.

They will all be CONDEMNED TO HELL.
They are all CURSED
CONDEMNED TO HELL.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#15 Aug 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
AIDS Rate 50 Times Higher in Homosexual Men: Center for Disease Control
ATLANTA, Georgia, Officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population. Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.
The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases were in homosexual men..........Gay = AIDS, Death and hell.
Romans 1

26 "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

And by receiving the just penalty for their behavior it is spread to innocent normal others
Titania

Alexandria, Australia

#17 Aug 17, 2014
It's fairly obvious just who is attacking whom here. Feel the Christian love!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#18 Aug 19, 2014
I guess they don't read Romans in the Christian churches that homoz attend.
Titania

Australia

#19 Aug 20, 2014
The Book of Romans. Keep reading...

Romans 2
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Insults Are Easier 56,177
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 650,211
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min DebraE 106,068
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 min ChromiuMan 6,080
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 44,958
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min Al Capone 2,324
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Buck Crick 445,906
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web