O'Shaughnessy is Guilty

Larry Reynolds is Guilty

Baer is Guilty

Saleman is Guilty

Federal System n DK Guilty

Joe

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Guilty lock that screwball up but not for life he didn't commit murder just screwed people over I say 10 years would be good
Atah Boy

Compton, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Correct-a-moondoe Joe. 20 years/100 years -all life to one his age.
Jeffrey

Burnsville, MN

#3 Nov 6, 2009
As far as I'm concerned, Petters is as guilty as a murderer (if not more guilty). It's impossible to quantify the massive amount of suffering he's caused. He's a narcissistic psychopath who lives to exploit others. To make matters worse, he's spitting in the wounds of his victims by wasting their money on his futile defense. He probably clings to the self-serving notion that he was doing the work of the Lord in screwing over investors; after all, look how long he got away with his crimes-it was divine intervention! It's not like he spent all his time boozing, skirt-chasing, and making $100K bets at the Bellagio. After all, look at how much money he plucked from greedy investor's hands, which he generously donated to charity!
Really

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Nov 7, 2009
We concur Jeffrey; Tom is as narcissistic as they come. His belief that some deal can be made was tried during the recent delays. You simply cannot make a "Deal" when some parties committed suicide (Marty from Greg Bells deal) and there are billions lost of many. Simply too big, too much heat for any deals.
As for how much he donated to charity, REAL small compared to how much he stole or even gambled away. Besides what are you really giving when you "donate" money stolen from others. Just another con manuever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Masshole hypocrite 115,894
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 6 min Osmius 2,323
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Right Order 1,001,669
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 717,743
Last post wins (May '13) 55 min _FLATLINE-------- 563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Doo Doo Monstah 184,824
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 10 hr Ed Capizzi 494