So Asian women don't like White guys ...

So Asian women don't like White guys anymore?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Confession: I'm a GUY!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 24, 2010
White men are too poor for Asian women these days because of the financial crisis, lol.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KD18Ad01.h...

Thats hilarious, at least they're honest I guess.
slick

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Candiii wrote:
White men are too poor for Asian women these days because of the financial crisis, lol.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KD18Ad01.h...
Thats hilarious, at least they're honest I guess.
does this mean they are prostitutes all for the money..

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2010
slick wrote:
<quoted text>does this mean they are prostitutes all for the money..
I guess so. Why do they get excused by those angry American men who hate American women, when all they want is his money??

The angry White man of America loses his mojo.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2010
*don't
slick

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess so. Why do they get excused by those angry American men who hate American women, when all they want is his money??
all women want money...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 24, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Candiii, i believe you will make a lot of money selling your candy.

“Big m0uth h0m0”

I'll swall0w anything!

#7 Nov 24, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Candiii, i believe you will make a lot of money selling your candy.
That was some funny shyte!

“LOVE IS COLORBLIND!!!!”

Since: Nov 10

Vancouver, WA

#8 Nov 24, 2010
thats cause white men SUCK! although i must say, whats so great about asian women? i mean i agree there beautiful, but theyre just so common. a blond blue eyed girl is a rare find... like 1% of the world's population rare. to bad most white guys are wimps.
andet1987

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Nov 25, 2010
CaptainO wrote:
<quoted text>
That was some funny shyte!
he he he :) hi CaptainO :) how are you doing ?

“Big m0uth h0m0”

I'll swall0w anything!

#10 Nov 25, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he :) hi CaptainO :) how are you doing ?
Doing great, Andet. Love your sense of humor.
andet1987

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Nov 25, 2010
CaptainO wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great, Andet. Love your sense of humor.
thank you CaptainO :) i hope you enjoy your turkey day :)
Hans Delbrook

Ross, CA

#12 Nov 25, 2010
kels92 wrote:
thats cause white men SUCK! although i must say, whats so great about asian women? i mean i agree there beautiful, but theyre just so common. a blond blue eyed girl is a rare find... like 1% of the world's population rare. to bad most white guys are wimps.
Way to sell out your own race for a big black d*ck. And don't worry once he's left you alone with three half breeds to feed no white guy will want you anyway.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 25, 2010
Hans Delbrook wrote:
<quoted text>Way to sell out your own race for a big black d*ck. And don't worry once he's left you alone with three half breeds to feed no white guy will want you anyway.
White guys used Asian women too because they were mad that White women abandoned them for Black men. They know Black women don't like them, which is why they hate Black women and make lies about them - but Asian gold diggers were nice to White men for their money, so White guys acted like Asians were perfect.

Then the Asian women left, now what will White guys do?
Hans Delbrook

Ross, CA

#14 Nov 27, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
White guys used Asian women too because they were mad that White women abandoned them for Black men. They know Black women don't like them, which is why they hate Black women and make lies about them - but Asian gold diggers were nice to White men for their money, so White guys acted like Asians were perfect.
You make absolutely no sense. That's the problem with you mud ppl. Your tiny inferior brains are incapable of logic or reason. Hate bw bc ww prefer bm? If they wanted revenge for that why wouldn't they just take the bw that the bm leaves behind? You already know the answer. It's bc they love being white. You wanna be white. Everyone wants to be white bc they are the smartest and most fully evolved humanoid on the planet. But you can't be white and that pisses you off so all you can do is hate. Truly pathetic.....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2010
slick wrote:
<quoted text>all women want money...
I Agree.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2010
kels92 wrote:
You look very good girl,*****.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 27, 2010
Candiii wrote:
*don't
Candiii,your advantage comes from being petite and tight.Many,many white women are also the same.By the way,this is NOT always an advantage.

“100% POLITICALLY INCORRECT”

the Jersey nut

#18 Nov 27, 2010
as though White men are desperate about Asian women.
who likes small boobs and very narrow thighs, throw your hands in the air.

“100% POLITICALLY INCORRECT”

the Jersey nut

#19 Nov 27, 2010
Candiii wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of drivel, lol.
No one hates anyone or is mad about anyone. White men are not one collective mind that acts and thinks the same or whatever is in your ass-brained head.
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#20 Nov 27, 2010
Small Town America UG wrote:
as though White men are desperate about Asian women.
who likes small boobs and very narrow thighs, throw your hands in the air.
Me and most of the guys that I know. There are a lot of hot Asian chicks in L.A.- Maybe Vermont doesn't have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min hojo 685,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web