Stonecreek Kennels WORST place to eve...

Stonecreek Kennels WORST place to ever take your beloved dog

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Paducah, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Donna let's viscous dogs have free in the outdoor runs and they attempted to attack my puppy thru a fence. My 16 week old puppy was so terrified she had diarrhea all over herself and then me, all the while screaming in terror. When Donna finally did show up for our appointment (15 minutes late) upon seeing me covered in diarrhea she offered NO apology, but rather proceeded to tell me that "those dogs wouldn't do that"
What a joke...
I own 3 businesses in Paducah, and being a business woman I know this is not how you treat your clients. BUT, being an animal lover her FIRST concern should have been about the trauma to my dog!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 64,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Steve III 654,402
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Gabriel 973,936
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 33 min WasteWater 2,599
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min gundee123 106,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,282
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr ChristinaMarieCD 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web