Lil-Sis33

Pinole, CA

#329 Jul 30, 2014
Good evening, 34 yr old white/hispanic female out of richmond california. the past 3 yrs of my life have been really rough, emotionally, physically, mentally, financially... my own "people" seemed to turn their back on me. I wanted to die. not commit suicide, but i just wanted it to end. i was at that level... Somehow, the black community kinda took me in, i felt safe and watched over all the sudden, all at once... it kinda hit me. i almost really feel like "its all about me" crazy, huh? Beautiful, actually. I dont know why, how, when, who... how come me? no matter the reason, i cannot thank you all, or rather all of them, enough. however my brothers and sisters , Masons or Angels...either way i get a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes. I have nothing bad to say about Masons. And today, a much more humble human being, i am making a concious effort not to say bad about anyone at all. GOODNIGHT!

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#330 Jul 30, 2014
opps I did it again wrote:
Masons of today are nothing but a bunch of crooks.
I don't know a lot about the Shriners and Mason, but I do know this. As a person living in Putnam county Georgia, that Malachi Dwight York moved his cult to our county. This man built a compound there where he was the supreme ruler of his followers and was arrested and found guilty of child molestation and was into every crime you can name and he claimed he was the leader of all mason in the world. Of course he claimed he was an alien, an Egyptian prince, a Indian chief and a emissary of Liberia.
He had a hundred aliases, treated his own people like cattle.

As soon as he was arrested and held in Macon GA till after his trial, a whole colony of the Nuwabians moved to Macon, and soon as the trial was over, all the guys suddenly became Masons and sported Shriners garb in public all the time.

Now, I can tell you this there was never a more racist person on the planet. They issued their own paper, which I have read, and even getting a speeding ticket was not because they were going fast, but because they were black. He taught that everything white people did, it was because they didn't like black people. He was a black panther in New York and his hatred for whites never diminished.

I have read one of their handbooks in which it states that men created god, not the other way around, so if you were Christian you could not be a Mason in his cult. He did not build character, he ripped it to shreds. He may not be the ideal Mason, but he sure to god gave it the worst name in the world in this area.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/122009/new_53...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#331 Jul 30, 2014
Just ask a Mason why there is an Islamic Sword on their 33rd degree fez.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#332 Jul 30, 2014
Sorry - 32nd degree - 6 of one half dozen on the other
John Redcorn

Norristown, PA

#333 Aug 22, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
There aint no any difference except for skin color. Both are satanic trash who will burn in hell for all the evil they've done on this world. They are murderers!
I am sorry that you have been told a lie. As a mason myself I can tell you that we do not worship satan. Our members are god loving people of all religions. We also dont tolarate criminal activity and hold our members to a high standard. The age of the internet has brought a wealth of knowledge to everyone. This free knowledge comes at the cost of quality however. The internet is rife with flase information and conspiracy theories. Being no quality control many flase stories about freemasons spread. Since
what we actually do is boring(fund raisers, study in arts and sciences,volunteer work) is "boring" the stories about murder and world domination are more appealing.
Pastor John

Norristown, PA

#334 Aug 22, 2014
yon wrote:
Just ask a Mason why there is an Islamic Sword on their 33rd degree fez.
its a simitar not an "islamic sword" whatever that is. and the fez is worn by shriners not regular freemasons. its a symbol of strength in numbers.
Steve Haywood

Norristown, PA

#335 Aug 22, 2014
yon wrote:
Sorry - 32nd degree - 6 of one half dozen on the other
shriners dont have degrees. you must have them confused with the Scottish rite.
Harvey

Norristown, PA

#336 Aug 22, 2014
John Redcorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you have been told a lie. As a mason myself I can tell you that we do not worship satan. Our members are god loving people of all religions. We also dont tolarate criminal activity and hold our members to a high standard. The age of the internet has brought a wealth of knowledge to everyone. This free knowledge comes at the cost of quality however. The internet is rife with flase information and conspiracy theories. Being no quality control many flase stories about freemasons spread. Since
what we actually do is boring(fund raisers, study in arts and sciences,volunteer work) is "boring" the stories about murder and world domination are more appealing.
Way to bring back a dead thread. I also love how its still off topic. Dont feed the trolls or the tinfoil hats.
Dave

Germany

#337 Aug 29, 2014
Hiram of Tyre wrote:
I understand the concerns of "Clandestine" lodges. However Prince hall is no longer a "Clandestine" lodge to AF&AM. In November of 2008 this ended. I think the biggest deal with AF&AM and Prince Halls was the Man, Free Born, etc... Which was colonial non sense. If you are on a clandestine lodge hunt, look as Misraim and Memphis lodges. Oh and England is allowing women to be master masons FYI. Thats pretty damn clandestine to me.
To be more accurate, "Man, Free Born, etc." was not colonial nonsense. It had to do with the fact that an apprentice was not recognized as a journeyman until he was freed of debts to his master, or teacher. This was law in Europe throughout the midle Ages up until the 18th or early 19th centuries and applied to masons as well as every other occupation,
Dave

Germany

#338 Aug 29, 2014
fmoore wrote:
ok I am still confused nobody actually answered the question. The questions in that I want to know is are the freemasons the same group as the black masons and are they satanist?
Here are your answers: Yes, now. and NO.
yon

United States

#339 Aug 29, 2014
They have all made a pact with the devil.

“Dynasty”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#340 Aug 29, 2014
I would do it for the connections.
Firstlady

Lehigh Acres, FL

#341 Aug 31, 2014
Cable tow wrote:
<quoted text>That may have been the route that he had to take being that whites ran every dam thing at that time! But since then it has not been a white thing! Prince Hall masons are predominately black but there are also white prince hall masons! However, the history of masons as a whole does have African and Asiatic roots! and just like every dam thing else in the world the white man stole that as well! He stole religion and other cultures knowledge and he stole masonry and its secrets as well!
Your bother your comments are racially bias and not of an upright man of God.
bigdogrock

Las Vegas, NV

#342 Sep 3, 2014
shannoninatl wrote:
<quoted text>
There are about a hundred books on the subject. You need to read a few and form your own opinion. It is like politics, with the Masons, everyone has an opinion, most fall on one side of the fence or the other. So far what you are getting is conspiracy theory opinions. I think you can do better that that.
Well you are not helpful one bit! He asked a simple question and u go all around it!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#343 Sep 5, 2014
Blck wrote:
I would do it for the connections.
That's how people are unsuspectingly lured in.
In the beginning it's like advanced Boy Scouts
It's pure occult
Gman

Jackson, MO

#344 Oct 2, 2014
Corn oil and wine
blue

United States

#345 Oct 2, 2014
Gman wrote:
Corn oil and wine
Black masons supports drugs dealers in poor communities
EsMsNr

Houston, TX

#346 Oct 3, 2014
Wow, every single one of these answers are wrong. As someone beyond Tubal-cain, trust me. You people...have you even begun your travels to the East?
EsMsNr

Houston, TX

#347 Oct 3, 2014
Firstlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bother your comments are racially bias and not of an upright man of God.
God huh.....right. Both of you are idiots. What god do you serve? Masonry originated with Heiyram. It didnt get its name until much later in France. I love how black people feel so goddamned entitled, and so do white people. Maybe if youd all quit chasing racial entitlement and chase the truth instead
...well...nevermind...thatll never happen. Simplistic goyim really are beasts of burden and steaks on the table. Saturn.
Prince Hall 357

Rocky Mount, NC

#350 Nov 17, 2014
Brothers remember your obligation and stay true to it. To outsiders seeking li/G\ht, 2b1ask1....Square!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Al Garcia 777,628
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 560,295
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 35 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 43 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,458
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,297
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web