Difference between white masons and b...
Julian Toney

Spokane, WA

#309 Jan 29, 2014
brother Orr-Bey wrote:
I was under the tutledge of the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA.Now im in the masonic order.Nobel Drew Ali said he was putting his old moors in the back and putting his new moors in the front who are comming in wiht theyre EYES OPEN seeing and knowning that will carry out his ORDERS.basically i knew i was god before i entered but i was and am to this day humbled brothers. To me we cant achieve greatness as a human race until ALL humans unite. Just a clue to the doubtful EVERYONE ON THE PLANET IS RELATED TO EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Most people have no idea of what being a moson is.
what it takes apon reconition . or even about being a moor itscrazy how much people lie..
And thanks for telling the true knowledge . that if we united we would be at are sstrongest.
I who face the son

United States

#310 Feb 28, 2014
I agree I my self remain on the square a brother is a brother if u are green upright and virtue doing good works is my only definition of a mason
anonymouse

Benton, AR

#311 Mar 18, 2014
shannoninatl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious..Do you know what a Mason is? The answer will enlighten you as to how the Free Masons got started. There is alot of history with this group. Not many have survived as long. Although the society has evolved radically over the last 300 years. This country is largely built of wood. If you get invited to join a lodge I recommend you do it. The contacts you make will serve you well.
You sound stupid. Don't mislead that black brother. Masons are evil people. I know you are a mason just by what you just said. Most of u become masons out of ignorance.
gnvvvi

Houston, TX

#312 Mar 19, 2014
Jaffir wrote:
Black Masonry is such a lie. The black people use Egypt as a way to say they are special and they built pyramids. I'm Egyptian and I can tell you the people who built the pyramids (slaves) were not intelligent. The mastermind of construction and the true genius is the Egyptian people, through THEIR engineering expertise (they were not black, but olive, and have smart noses, not flat noses and big lips.
Basically American black people look for something in history they can be proud of, and in that attempt they have pretty much stolen an entire culture and claimed it as their own.
This of corse comes from the same people who send emails to billions of people to steal their money (Nigeria), and a country which is turning into a social nightmare (America). Yes, Egypt has it's problems too, so no need to comment.
So Smart guy.Who where Egyptian ppl?Where they smart Europeans? Because it wouldn't make any geological sense! Wright? Since we all know that these were brown skin ppl.Not to say they where actually black.But I can say there definitely not white.Now since where here on the subject of African stealing a whole culture please explain your arguement.Whites stole whole cultures traditions history and made it into they own.And if you are a Egyptian what is your Qualms with your Neighbors Africa cause of course your only separated by a a big River.Wright.? Africans was never ignorant they just was out smarted by Europeans.And let them take and water majority of there country.Read a little more .Homie
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#313 Mar 19, 2014
It does not matter who the Egyptians were. Their pharonic sun cult moved to Rome. The Freemason were then founded by the Vatican's crusading Knights Templar.

• Origins of the Conspiracy
http://youtu.be/X7sW-HGKp7U

• History of the Knights Templar and Freemasons
http://youtu.be/sc6w0Ae0WWc
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars

Many of you were sucked into the cult through a college fraternity.
http://archive.org/details/SteveCokelyExposes...
ThoU supreme

Dallas, TX

#314 Mar 20, 2014
Freedom REIGNS
ThoU supreme

Dallas, TX

#315 Mar 20, 2014
Masons have a code of silence that keeps members from mentioning anything about there satanic rituals. I know masons who have bathed inblood, stayed in caskets, and other weird rituals, and they won't even tell me. All they say is subliminal stuff like, "come to the light" and "becoming pure". Masonic brotherhood bases some of its teachings on the book of the dead from ancient Egypt, which talks about the sun gods, like horus and all that, masons are just some powerful perpetrators that give vulnerable minds an opportunity to be brainwashed with promising careers. Ps "big brother in the sky is listening" lol KILLUMINATI
Big mcshaky fist

Tempe, AZ

#316 Apr 17, 2014
You are all the problem. Caring about the bullshit. Upright and upstanding citizens my ass! If someone cares about fellow men then so be it. If they care only for themselves and others like them then they can go live in a different country, one where they can all band together and not piss everyone else off.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#317 Apr 17, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#318 Apr 17, 2014
And then you have to ask yourself in regards JFK - who had the power over the Secret Service, FBI, Dallas Police, the media and the mob?

If George Washington is the father of the country why isn't there a statue of him in D.C. instead of that obelisk? And a mural of him in the Capitol Rotunda, the Apotheosis, surrounded by Christ's disciples instead of Greek gods?
mad as heck

Elizabeth, NJ

#319 Apr 24, 2014
Pender wrote:
Hiram is 100% correct.
you are an illiterate jack ass. you and the one you are agreeing with. All of you need to grow up
slugga

Montgomery, AL

#320 May 7, 2014
difference between white masons and black masons is that white mason did not like black mason in they would never let a black person join there lodge but prince hall was a powerfull man i think yall should look him up in learn some thing.
Maynard Lewis

Wilmington, DE

#321 May 22, 2014
And then you have to ask yourself in regards JFK - who had the power over the Secret Service, FBI, Dallas Police, the media and the mob?
If George Washington is the father of the country why isn't there a statue of him in D.C. instead of that obelisk? And a mural of him in the Capitol Rotunda, the Apotheosis, surrounded by Christ's disciples instead of Greek gods?

sorry but you are quite wrong. we have many statues of washington in DC. I googled a list for you. sorry its so long.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monume... .
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#322 May 22, 2014
And what's the best known one? A PENIS!
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#323 May 22, 2014
Masons of today are nothing but a bunch of crooks.
heru0

Gaston, SC

#324 Jun 1, 2014
brother Orr-Bey wrote:
I was under the tutledge of the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA.Now im in the masonic order.Nobel Drew Ali said he was putting his old moors in the back and putting his new moors in the front who are comming in wiht theyre EYES OPEN seeing and knowning that will carry out his ORDERS.basically i knew i was god before i entered but i was and am to this day humbled brothers. To me we cant achieve greatness as a human race until ALL humans unite. Just a clue to the doubtful EVERYONE ON THE PLANET IS RELATED TO EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!
amun!!!
heru0

Gaston, SC

#325 Jun 1, 2014
Klink wrote:
It does not matter who the Egyptians were. Their pharonic sun cult moved to Rome. The Freemason were then founded by the Vatican's crusading Knights Templar.
• Origins of the Conspiracy
http://youtu.be/X7sW-HGKp7U
• History of the Knights Templar and Freemasons
http://youtu.be/sc6w0Ae0WWc
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
Many of you were sucked into the cult through a college fraternity.
http://archive.org/details/SteveCokelyExposes...
amin
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#326 Jun 7, 2014
Masonry is a key to the JFK assassination

"..........But if you have an understanding of the history of Freemasonry, it becomes clear the JFK assassination saga is peppered with high-ranking members of the craft holding down strategic positions at crucial vantage points.

There’s a lot of angles to this story, but one thing to keep in mind is that at the time of Kennedy’s murder, there was no love lost between Masons and Catholics in the USA. Several Popes had issued edicts to forbid Catholics from participating in the “satanic” ceremonies of Freemasonry, probably because Masons had the audacity to put a Koran and Torah on the altar alongside the Bible.

In 1826, a whistle-blower named Captain William Morgan suddenly emerged to announce Masonry was a plot by the British to manipulate the country from within, a plan that was working and had already infested the upper reaches of finance, government, law enforcement and the military. Well, Morgan was suddenly arrested on trumped-up charges and put in jail, but whoops, he mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth? And all the police involved are Masons and so is the Judge and the entire Grand Jury that has been called? This was just too obvious a coverup of immense proportions. Well, the ensuing outcry over the coverup unexpectedly reached epidemic proportions creating the first third party in America, the single-issue Anti-Masonic Party, whose goal was to elect anybody to any office but a Mason, and especially police and judges.

Needless to say, Freemasonry was forced to get more secret and had to lie low for a few generations after that fiasco, and it even seems possible someone immediately created Mormonism (which looks a lot like Masonry) as a possible fall-back position in case the craft had to be abandoned. And I say that because Morgan’s widow married the founder of Mormonism. Regular readers will recall my words recently concerning the vaporous nature of secret societies and how they can disappear effortlessly by sliding inside a new entity, like some alien life form. But that wasn’t necessary because the Masonic scare blew over, and Masons were quickly able to return to the Presidency and elect a string of Masons to the highest office in the land, beginning with President William McKinley and ending with a former hat salesman named Harry Truman. You see, it was very important the 33rd President be a Mason, even if he was just a lowly clerk from a Midwestern haberdashery.

I believe Masonry has been in decline for years, however, and there are other, newer, more powerful secret societies in play these days (and Skull & Bones certainly comes to mind), but the bedrock most of these societies was built on remains the ritual and ceremony of Freemasonry.

But in regard to the JFK assassination, the fact that both J. Edgar Hoover and Chief Justice Earl Warren were near the epicenter of Masonry, and that incoming President Lyndon Johnson was also a Mason and so were two members of Warren’s Commission: Richard Russell and Gerald Ford, all speaks to the possibility that a nest of this conspiracy resided at least in part deep inside the upper echelons of Freemasonry.......

However, just as an outcry emerged over the Masons involved in the Morgan coverup, there should have been an outcry concerning the Masons involved in the JFK coverup. Because as far as I can tell, they were running the show."

http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/10/0...

http://atlah.org/...

Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#327 Jun 7, 2014
There aint no any difference except for skin color. Both are satanic trash who will burn in hell for all the evil they've done on this world. They are murderers!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#328 Jun 16, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 853,723
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 min Knock off purse s... 1,448
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min -Alan S Shole- 752
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Jac 100,701
The Heroin Trade Is Run By The U.S. Federal Gov... 12 min Rumorz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min USA Born 595,884
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 18 min Knock off purse s... 17
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min I Am No One_ 444,117
More from around the web