Difference between white masons and b...
brother jay

Bossier City, LA

#243 Feb 2, 2013
luckylip wrote:
white masons are constructive and liberals where are black masons are destructives and conservatives!!!
It is ok to have verb-noun agreement my ignorant SISTER. Education will set YOU "free"... ha ha ha ha . B T W... you are WRONG. But I digress. Live and smile for that keeps others from noticing your small intellect. Smooches to you, hun.
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#244 Feb 2, 2013

The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Pronounced Boo-le, the Boule are the black version of the Illuminati. It was created in 1904 and is also known as Sigma Pi Phi, you guessed it, a fraternity in many black colleges throughout the United States.

Steve Cokely exposes Boule Society

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://archive.org/details/SteveCokelyExposes...
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#245 Feb 2, 2013
proud of my ppl wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont know to much about how they got started,but if you could enlighten me,that would be helpful.
You'd have to join Prince Hall. That is the black masons.
Les

Las Vegas, NV

#247 Mar 10, 2013
proud of my ppl wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont know to much about how they got started,but if you could enlighten me,that would be helpful.
Serve the Lord who gives real life and freedom. the Masons are a Satanic group of deceivers.
Grow-up

Lakewood, OH

#248 Mar 12, 2013
None of you know the real meaning of being or the purpose of a "Mason", so it is better to leave these conversations to those who do!
its a cult

United States

#249 Mar 27, 2013
The masons are a Satan worshiping cult. no practicing mason will tell you this. most don't even know until its to late. people who have gotten out of the cult with there lives and dignity intact are the only ones who will tell you the truth
lily of the valley

Newark, NJ

#250 Apr 1, 2013
don't ever break my law and my rules,again!
Woman of A Mason

Cincinnati, OH

#252 Apr 22, 2013
WM Kentucky Blue Lodge wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Freemasonry is an African thing? Considering where King Solomons' Temple (The basics of our history) was built I find it remarkable that you would say Masonry is an African thing.
First off Africans were not allowed to be Masons or did you forget the line " ...a man, freeborn,... Freeborn literally means born free of free parents. African's in the original colonies of America were slaves, and although later freed, they were not free born. Prince Hall was a freed slave that was allowed to become a Mason only because he agreed to fight for the British against America. Later they allowed him to open African lodge #1 July 3, 1775. However it was operating without a charter from the Grand Lodge of England until April 29, 1787. To this day it has never been proven that the Grand Lodge ever actually approved that Charter. It is suspected that Most Worshipful Master William Moody of Brotherly Love Lodge No. 55, London had something drawn up and sent so that Prince Hall would stop bothering them. Regardless, everyone initiated, passed, or raised during those 12 years without a charter cannot legally be Mason's. We all know we are not allowed to visit a clandestine lodge, and a lode without a charter is exactly that.
As for major differences between white and black Freemasons it is the manor in which they represent Masonry. Prince Hall Mason's haze their initiates. During the rituals there are painful traditions that white Masons do not do. No where in any Masonic teaching does it say that a person is to be initiated that way. Prince Hall Mason's also recruit unlike White Mason's. They treat it as though it is a college fraternity. In fact in some all black colleges in order to join a fraternity, they must join a masonic lodge. White Mason's must find you worthy and invite you to join or you have to ask them. If during the investigation process you are found worthy, you are invited to join.
When it comes to brotherly love, there is no tighter group. It is world wide. However even that is perverted by black masons because many of them are what is commonly referred to as a "ring knocker". As you well know many masons wear a ring to identify themselves to others. A ring knocker is a mason who because of their masonic affiliation uses that ring as a tool to get favors. In bars they will knock it on the bar for a free drink, at stores for reduced prices, etc... That's not what it is for. White masons do help each other out but not in that way. We are obligated to assist a brother in "NEED" not in want.
Here is my suggestion. To get a true view of the differences just get to know a few white and black masons and see how they act, that will tell you what kind of mason they are. A Mason's are men, but not all men can be Mason's.
I don't know about the other stuff your saying but the ring part is defiantly untrue , because the man who I call mines left his ring at my home he lives four hours away from me. And he didn't make a big deal over the fact that he didn't have the ring. In your statement you are seeming to infer that the ring plays an important part in the life of "black mason" which in this case is untrue. And to anyone who thinks a mason is a devil worshipping person you are so wrong. All mason I know attend there religious statue of prayer regular and are always there to lend a helping hand when another brother or sister is in need, smh at the foolishness in some of these discussions
Remo

United States

#253 Apr 25, 2013
I am an international Mason n I would gladly welcome ANY Brother who is willing 2 meet on the level.... I live all my brothers and really wish we could get over all this foolishness
Remo

United States

#254 Apr 25, 2013
Love my brothers typo
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#255 Apr 25, 2013
Woman of A Mason wrote:
And to anyone who thinks a mason is a devil worshipping person you are so wrong. All mason I know attend there religious statue of prayer regular and are always there to lend a helping hand when another brother or sister is in need, smh at the foolishness in some of these discussions

The pope in Rome runs a large pagan sun cult the Bible - God's word - describes as antichrist and founded by the devil. Rome's empire is called the 'beast'. The masons are Rome's crusading Templars -- with the mark of the beast.

• Origins of the Conspiracy
http://youtu.be/X7sW-HGKp7U

Pronounced Boo-le, the Boule are the black version of the Illuminati. It was created in 1904 and is also known as Sigma Pi Phi, you guessed it, a fraternity in many black colleges throughout the United States.
curiosity43

Indianapolis, IN

#256 May 20, 2013
newly made mason wrote:
hey i am 19 years old and in june i was raised to the master mason degree in garden city builders lodge #587 and i can say that to think a person is any less of a man because of his race or religion is ignorant to say the least. We all went through the degree work and we all know about the plumb and level as well as many other symbolic tools, we were all taught to put everyone on the level and to live an upright life and to judge someone based on ethnicity and religion is the opposite of what masonry teaches. we all know masonry teaches to judge a man based on the quality of his character rather than his skin race and religion. i suggest that those who make negative statements go back and read their ritual book and study at least the first three degrees so maybe the meanings of masonry will come back to those whom it has been lost. Gd bless everyone and i hope one day we may all come out of this ignorance.
You aren't suppose to judge anyone. There's only one judge.
Sick and Tired

Mansfield, OH

#257 May 21, 2013
Ignorance is bliss....the only way to fight ignorance is with knowledge. Because people don't know much about the organization they treat it like everything else....if we don't understand it it's automatically bad.. my suggestion for ignorant people like myself who don't know or understand something stop being the lazy person you are and research it for yourself. This organization goes back hundreds of years and who knows what they have accomplished on either side good or bad. If you don't know about the organization look it up! and if you don't want to be apart of it anyway then keep your opinions to yourself. FYI...hearsay isn't admissible in a court of law.
Amun Ra

United States

#259 Jun 2, 2013
Freemasonry Has Its Origin in Egypt. Man Know Thyself!!!
Potential Aspirant

Haslet, TX

#260 Jun 11, 2013
I am a member of a collegiate BGLO and I have begun doing more research on Masons upon meeting a larger number of Double Brothers. I was under the impression the the idea of FreeMasons were crafted long ago out of EGYPT. And their degrees were formed out of the Mystery Schools. I would like to know if this is wrong. Please enlighten me.
Potential Aspirant

Haslet, TX

#261 Jun 11, 2013
FALSE please know what you are discussing before you give conspiracy theories. Sigma Pi Phi is an Alustrious group of educated black men.
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope in Rome runs a large pagan sun cult the Bible - God's word - describes as antichrist and founded by the devil. Rome's empire is called the 'beast'. The masons are Rome's crusading Templars -- with the mark of the beast.
• Origins of the Conspiracy
http://youtu.be/X7sW-HGKp7U
Stone Mason

Philippines

#262 Jun 11, 2013
I think white masons are paler looking while black masons are darker looking?
netbanger

New Zealand

#263 Jun 11, 2013
Black mason's have BIGGER COCKS then white masons
Fidelix Lofton

Las Vegas, NV

#264 Jun 15, 2013
AMEN BROTHER!!!!! That is the GOD honest truth! set it free
UPRITEGUY32 wrote:
MY BROTHER U ARE 100% CORRECT, A MASON IS A MASON AND A MAN IS A MAN AND IF U ARE A TRUE BROTHER OF THE CRAFT U WOULD KNOW THAT GOD'S WORD COMES FIRST AND U KNOW U CAN'T ENTER INTO THE GATES OF HEAVEN FELLING THIS WAY ABOUT ANOTHER BROTHER, WE ALL ARE ONE, IF U DON'T THINK SO "TRY ME".<quoted text>
Anonymous IL

Collinsville, IL

#265 Jun 17, 2013
luckylip wrote:
white masons are constructive and liberals where are black masons are destructives and conservatives!!!
IGNORANT...Too bad u r not GOD, U will never get a chance to judge us on judgement day!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Skin Head Water Park 24,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Gabriel 985,607
Anyone know any good deals from NoKeys? 48 min NOKEYS 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr Laredo 4
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 3 hr juliakk 1,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 685,540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 46,286
More from around the web