Difference between white masons and b...
brae

United States

#221 Nov 16, 2012
Last thing I am the a man that believes if its in your face you can have if your really for your brother best interest then set a meeting for use to meet
Kinsman

Apo, AE

#222 Nov 22, 2012
AFGHAN wrote:
I here there is a Black Free Mason gang running contracts in Afghanistan, They hire alot of black people that are not fit for the position. Only because they are black. Iknow I have witnessed many of it here.
I am a Prince Hall Mason who is here in Afghanistan. What contract here is ran by black contractors? Sir, just because a company is managed by Blacks does not mean that they are hired because of their color!! This is ridiculous and absurd!!!

“Native Spell Healer”

Since: Nov 12

Pretoria, South Africa

#223 Nov 22, 2012
mm 32g wrote:
africa thing?...get real, prince hall was raised in a white army lodge!
are we talking about free masons the secret societyor masons (wood cutters)
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#224 Nov 22, 2012
Dear OP.I have read post 1 only,,and i agree with you.lots of ppl will disagree but i do not.from the aprentice,to a teacher,to the blue hoods,and more.on this planet we are called humans,,but there are others from other planets.all humans have their own mind and its up to them to think.
LightHouse357

Jackson, MI

#225 Nov 23, 2012
Do Reasearch. REAL RESEARCH. not just the first link that says we worship the devil because thats what youre looking for it to say. Look up the real deal, how we break our backs trying to create a better and more peaceful community. As a true believe in Christ, I can say it interferes none at all with my religious and moral beliefs. To all my squares, travel li/G\ht
Real Masonry

Huntsville, TX

#226 Dec 2, 2012
Check out Masonry: Beyond the Light by Bill Schnoebelen on Chick.com and see the truth about freemasonry for yourself
Rick

Japan

#227 Dec 2, 2012
Masonry is bullshit, so don't waste your precious time with this cult.
charles

United States

#229 Dec 14, 2012
hahaha we are all brothers
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#231 Dec 15, 2012
mm 32g wrote:
Your wrong, freemasonry was originated by Africans. That includes alchemy. It was brought to Europe by Moors. Moors are also in "slave" paintings from the 1800's. Anytime you see a black man in one of the paintings with a turban on that is a Moor, a free black man, they also guided Columbus to the "new world" that had already been sailed to and explored for hundreds of years before Columbus was anyone. Our government and archeologists hide this truth by saying civilization goes no farther back than 6000 years which is a LIE. This lie is always upheld because if the truth came out it would completely change the view on Christianity, Jesus, evolution, etc. Our government knows this, archeologists know this, and the Vatican keeps proof hidden away in an 8 mile vault under the building. America is based off of lies, do research for yourself and go to the source if possible.
Jaffir

Egypt

#232 Dec 22, 2012
Black Masonry is such a lie. The black people use Egypt as a way to say they are special and they built pyramids. I'm Egyptian and I can tell you the people who built the pyramids (slaves) were not intelligent. The mastermind of construction and the true genius is the Egyptian people, through THEIR engineering expertise (they were not black, but olive, and have smart noses, not flat noses and big lips.

Basically American black people look for something in history they can be proud of, and in that attempt they have pretty much stolen an entire culture and claimed it as their own.

This of corse comes from the same people who send emails to billions of people to steal their money (Nigeria), and a country which is turning into a social nightmare (America). Yes, Egypt has it's problems too, so no need to comment.
symer

United States

#233 Dec 25, 2012
mm 32g wrote:
Mason where a white thing. Brought over to the states. It gos back to Jesus blood line.from George Washington to now..they rape u of your man Hood and the price of going against the grain is death! Why be apart of some that will kill u and your family ..
symer

United States

#234 Dec 25, 2012
LightHouse357 wrote:
Do Reasearch. REAL RESEARCH. not just the first link that says we worship the devil because thats what youre looking for it to say. Look up the real deal, how we break our backs trying to create a better and more peaceful community. As a true believe in Christ, I can say it interferes none at all with my religious and moral beliefs. To all my squares, travel li/G\ht
If you'll break ur backs for us why we are kept Away from the truth? Why we can't get the light 2?,and yes the Bible kabala is a satanic Bible of which craft and sorcery ..
Hiram

North Little Rock, AR

#235 Jan 21, 2013
proud of my ppl wrote:
I've recently worked with a black guy that told me he was a mason.he told me after i got real cool with him,that i should consider coming over to them.im black,25yrs.old,have a family,and am enployed.out of ignorance,i told him back in my younger years i used to do the whole gang foolishness as a vicelord.he told me they arent anything like gangs,but told me i should REALLY think about it.he talked about they make things happen,and how powerful they are.i know for a fact that i am way to old for training to be a mason.ive heard rumors about their the ones that make decisions directly from europe and the usa,that affect the world.the assasinations of abraham lincoln{for freeing the slaves},jfk{for going against their plans},and they orchestrated the assasination of king,are just a few rumors.if anybody has any comments,or information on them,or what the differnce between the white masons and black masons,would be helpful
First off... Abraham Lincoln only freed the slaves in the south to hurt the confederacy. There were even several black slave-owners in the south that wanted lincoln dead. I would suggest joining regular freemasonry if that is your path because I personally feel that PHA is racist. If we are going to promote brotherly love then they need to start thinking of themselves as the same as any other race. Regular Freemasonry had black members before there was a PHA. We had a black master in the 40s at a new york lodge. I also find BET or anything else that separates us as racist.
tonya

United States

#236 Jan 25, 2013
The kkk are Masons and the white man that started it was a powerful Mason.alot of the white Masons are racists but yet coincide with black Masons.Did you know that Clinton and judges and other powerful people meet up in the woods and perform rituals and sacrifices.I seen it with my own eyes.Masonry is nothing but magic being used by a group of leaders to control and create evil and good.These people act as God's but worship one God and blind the small people with Maria, entertainment, food school but in actuality the world is not about that.This world is a energy of force and of power beyond belief and a God that is very powerful unlike the false God that they made up for you to believe in.In the world of masonry there is also a bloodline connection such as being a president ..yes! They are all related to one another in some kind of way.you cannot be president unless you are in the blood line this is why mitt Romney really lost.he didn't have a chance.Obama is black but has a bloodline of white blood running through his veins.From the music industry down to entertainment it only involves bloodline along with practices of same sex rituals which has been going on way back in Egypt. Yes these are the descendants of the kings and queens of Egypt and the four fathers of the slave masters a pack between good evil the gods and the devil and the onlookers .......This is all I will say for now but aliens and humans are working together and the small people dont see any of this because the government (slave master aliens and magicperforming black Masons work together to keep it in secret but it is deeper and greater ...thereis more....you wouldn't believe what we really are living around and with whom and why.
lil one

Santa Ana, CA

#237 Jan 25, 2013
ahem. I would like to point out that every single person on here making arguments about race, whether or not they are black or white...should look up the origins of white skin.

Pale faced people were not always so. Fair skin is a result of inbreeding. I am half white, so I guess I'm part inbred too.
But what's important to remember is that all of this inbreeding was happening thousands upon thousands of years ago. Most of us have similar origins and migrated across great areas of land.

It is completely silly for anyone to get a superiority complex because of the color of their skin. So much of this world is backwards. And that is deliberate.
The real truth is so simple, so easy to access, so...boring. But there are people who want to corrupt minds and exploit people en masse.

When you stop attaching power to objects, you will well up with power yourself and you will be free. No one can enslave you. Give up following a line of other people who believe in symbols, badges, etc. Every single thing you need to know is already in you. It isn't in manuals or meetings.

You are cluster of electrically charged particles of dust. Talismans and objects and someone else's interpretations of the bible don't do shit for you except prevent you from harnessing your true potential.

Anything outside of yourself that has "meaning" or enables "power" is meant to obstruct you from freedom. This is the light shining directly in your face. Don't concern yourself with "being on the level." It's just a balancing beam that lies over an abyss.
lil one

Santa Ana, CA

#238 Jan 25, 2013
repeat after me: I am indestructible.

Now leave all this other bulls*** behind. It will all work out.
brother jay

Bossier City, LA

#239 Feb 2, 2013
mm 32g wrote:
but the higher degrees tell you why you"look to the east" ignorant one... Think and know first
brother jay

Bossier City, LA

#240 Feb 2, 2013
Work 1975 wrote:
I despise the "Masons". In my opinion it is nothing more than a legalized "gang" where black people are "allowed" to conduct shady business.
I see black people trying to advertise their "secret society" affiliation all the time.
In opinion they need/use this affiliation to prop up their lackluster performance at employement or other areas where results are the measure of success.
Cable tow, get a life. "white man stole" .....Whatever.
By the way...you spelled "Damn" incorrectly ......I guess the "White man" is responsible for your ignorance and poor spelling as well.
yes he is,(the white man) and I have a DAM masters, but the so-called english language has changed every day, stupid. Think, know your history and you will cry at how vile whites have been. The truth will set you free, because you might just kill yourself... If we are blessed.
brother jay

Bossier City, LA

#241 Feb 2, 2013
symer wrote:
<quoted text>Mason where a white thing. Brought over to the states. It gos back to Jesus blood line.from George Washington to now..they rape u of your man Hood and the price of going against the grain is death! Why be apart of some that will kill u and your family ..
if that is the case then that would make it BLACK, profane one. Because jesus of Nazareth was Black.
brother jay

Bossier City, LA

#242 Feb 2, 2013
Jaffir wrote:
Black Masonry is such a lie. The black people use Egypt as a way to say they are special and they built pyramids. I'm Egyptian and I can tell you the people who built the pyramids (slaves) were not intelligent. The mastermind of construction and the true genius is the Egyptian people, through THEIR engineering expertise (they were not black, but olive, and have smart noses, not flat noses and big lips.
Basically American black people look for something in history they can be proud of, and in that attempt they have pretty much stolen an entire culture and claimed it as their own.
This of course comes from the same people who send emails to billions of people to steal their money (Nigeria), and a country which is turning into a social nightmare (America). Yes, Egypt has it's problems too, so no need to comment.
Wow! You have short-term history memory and don't realize that your people were raped to make you OLIVE. Think and know that lies have been told to keep us ignorant of self. If one is truly superior, then laws and lies would not have played a part to suppress others, purposely. This is my last post, but know some are reading and laughing because none is close to the true light thus far posted. BTW... I am an "OLIVE" Egypt born son. Peace..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Aura Mytha 37,007
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aura Mytha 988,483
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 49 min Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr RealityHurts 185
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 3 hr Johnny 8
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 3 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 688,733
More from around the web