Difference between white masons and b...

Difference between white masons and black masons

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
proud of my ppl

Naperville, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2008
I've recently worked with a black guy that told me he was a mason.he told me after i got real cool with him,that i should consider coming over to them.im black,25yrs.old,have a family,and am enployed.out of ignorance,i told him back in my younger years i used to do the whole gang foolishness as a vicelord.he told me they arent anything like gangs,but told me i should REALLY think about it.he talked about they make things happen,and how powerful they are.i know for a fact that i am way to old for training to be a mason.ive heard rumors about their the ones that make decisions directly from europe and the usa,that affect the world.the assasinations of abraham lincoln{for freeing the slaves},jfk{for going against their plans},and they orchestrated the assasination of king,are just a few rumors.if anybody has any comments,or information on them,or what the differnce between the white masons and black masons,would be helpful

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud of my ppl

Naperville, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2008
yeah, i know that ppl are scared that the gov. that they beleive in will kill you for using your freedom of speech.but come on ppl, grow some backbone

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A pawn in her world!!”

Since: Mar 08

Columbus, Ga

#3 Apr 3, 2008
proud of my ppl wrote:
I've recently worked with a black guy that told me he was a mason.he told me after i got real cool with him,that i should consider coming over to them.im black,25yrs.old,have a family,and am enployed.out of ignorance,i told him back in my younger years i used to do the whole gang foolishness as a vicelord.he told me they arent anything like gangs,but told me i should REALLY think about it.he talked about they make things happen,and how powerful they are.i know for a fact that i am way to old for training to be a mason.ive heard rumors about their the ones that make decisions directly from europe and the usa,that affect the world.the assasinations of abraham lincoln{for freeing the slaves},jfk{for going against their plans},and they orchestrated the assasination of king,are just a few rumors.if anybody has any comments,or information on them,or what the differnce between the white masons and black masons,would be helpful
Just curious..Do you know what a Mason is? The answer will enlighten you as to how the Free Masons got started. There is alot of history with this group. Not many have survived as long. Although the society has evolved radically over the last 300 years. This country is largely built of wood. If you get invited to join a lodge I recommend you do it. The contacts you make will serve you well.
proud of my ppl

Lombard, IL

#4 Apr 6, 2008
shannoninatl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious..Do you know what a Mason is? The answer will enlighten you as to how the Free Masons got started. There is alot of history with this group. Not many have survived as long. Although the society has evolved radically over the last 300 years. This country is largely built of wood. If you get invited to join a lodge I recommend you do it. The contacts you make will serve you well.
no i dont know to much about how they got started,but if you could enlighten me,that would be helpful.

“Change is gonna come”

Since: Apr 08

Edinburgh

#5 Apr 6, 2008
Africa was the dot for the line...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A pawn in her world!!”

Since: Mar 08

Columbus, Ga

#6 Apr 8, 2008
proud of my ppl wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont know to much about how they got started,but if you could enlighten me,that would be helpful.
There are about a hundred books on the subject. You need to read a few and form your own opinion. It is like politics, with the Masons, everyone has an opinion, most fall on one side of the fence or the other. So far what you are getting is conspiracy theory opinions. I think you can do better that that.
ras babi babiker

Northampton, UK

#7 May 24, 2008
The real Freemasonry is an African thing, conspiracies are other thing....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mm 32g

Anniston, AL

#8 Jul 28, 2008
africa thing?...get real, prince hall was raised in a white army lodge!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mm 32g

Anniston, AL

#9 Jul 28, 2008
dot for the line...? you are not on the level and are truely a clandestine. I wish I could yank you out by your cable tow!
Cable tow

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Jul 28, 2008
mm 32g wrote:
africa thing?...get real, prince hall was raised in a white army lodge!
That may have been the route that he had to take being that whites ran every dam thing at that time! But since then it has not been a white thing! Prince Hall masons are predominately black but there are also white prince hall masons! However, the history of masons as a whole does have African and Asiatic roots! and just like every dam thing else in the world the white man stole that as well! He stole religion and other cultures knowledge and he stole masonry and its secrets as well!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Work 1975

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Oct 2, 2008
I despise the "Masons". In my opinion it is nothing more than a legalized "gang" where black people are "allowed" to conduct shady business.
I see black people trying to advertise their "secret society" affiliation all the time.
In opinion they need/use this affiliation to prop up their lackluster performance at employement or other areas where results are the measure of success.
Cable tow, get a life. "white man stole" .....Whatever.
By the way...you spelled "Damn" incorrectly ......I guess the "White man" is responsible for your ignorance and poor spelling as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Work 1975

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Oct 2, 2008
and I spelled unemployment wrong as well.....dam white man.
Guess Who

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Oct 2, 2008
They all originated from liverpool.....
Guess Who

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Oct 2, 2008
That must be why they claimed all the mineral wealth to bang the anvil....that is why my husband is taking advil...
stop the bickering

Venus, PA

#21 Oct 9, 2008
Masons are Masons, a brotherhood, it does not matter if you are Prince Hall, Free and Accepted, or International. We all go through the same degrees and I should respect you as a upright man and Mason. Everyone says that the Masons are a secret society. You can find out everything you want about Masons but doing a goggle search. i am a Prince Hall Mason which are mostly made up of black males, however work 1975 you may want to do some research because you will find that most Free and Accepted Masons are white males. Which would lead me to beleive that you also think that white masons are a legalized gang as well that conduct shady business.
littlemantate

Gray, KY

#22 Oct 9, 2008
The biggest difference between white masons and black masons is you can tell a little bit better on a white mason when he has a sun burn.
UPRITEGUY32

Ashburn, VA

#23 Dec 15, 2008
MY BROTHER U ARE 100% CORRECT, A MASON IS A MASON AND A MAN IS A MAN AND IF U ARE A TRUE BROTHER OF THE CRAFT U WOULD KNOW THAT GOD'S WORD COMES FIRST AND U KNOW U CAN'T ENTER INTO THE GATES OF HEAVEN FELLING THIS WAY ABOUT ANOTHER BROTHER, WE ALL ARE ONE, IF U DON'T THINK SO "TRY ME".
stop the bickering wrote:
Masons are Masons, a brotherhood, it does not matter if you are Prince Hall, Free and Accepted, or International. We all go through the same degrees and I should respect you as a upright man and Mason. Everyone says that the Masons are a secret society. You can find out everything you want about Masons but doing a goggle search. i am a Prince Hall Mason which are mostly made up of black males, however work 1975 you may want to do some research because you will find that most Free and Accepted Masons are white males. Which would lead me to beleive that you also think that white masons are a legalized gang as well that conduct shady business.
G-Man

Palo Alto, CA

#24 Dec 27, 2008
I think we all should read the book "Secrets of Masonry" by Elijah Muhammad. Mr. Muhammad who was a mason, states many facts about Black and white masons that none have been able to prove wrong. If we would read this informative book it would put to rest alot of our differences. You all travel lightly.
R A Companion

UK

#25 Dec 27, 2008
stop the bickering wrote:
That is true. Anyone who is a Brother will know this. We have no differences of race and religion in Masonry. The Grand Lodge of England accepts the Grand Lodges of the USA and many other countries, and we never even mention race and religious differences. Also, these people who start these threads should know that everything on Youtube is NOT true.

“Always Keep Smiling”

Since: Dec 08

Victoria, Seychelles

#26 Dec 27, 2008
white masons are constructive and liberals where are black masons are destructives and conservatives!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Bongo 104,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 673,430
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 1,563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,807
crystal bottoms former charm on SouthernCharms (Sep '09) 5 hr Ann 36
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 6 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr bad bob 184,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
More from around the web