of 24
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2011
05Augt11....Well, its official.

Ps: BobLoblah has it from 'on high' that the WholeWideWorld
will end on 11/11/11 at 11:11pm

So sit back, keep plenty of cold beer around and don't bother going in to work for the next 3 months as it won't do you much good anyways. Neither will going to Church help you if you didn't go before. Your only Salvation is to take ALL your money and give it to the homeless.....but keep a little to wipe your arse....as you bend over on your last day to kiss it goodbye.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
So sit back, keep plenty of cold beer around and don't bother going in to work for the next 3 months as it won't do you much good anyways. Neither will going to Church help you if you didn't go before. Your only Salvation is to take ALL your money and give it to the homeless.....but keep a little to wipe your arse....as you bend over on your last day to kiss it goodbye.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
YOUR world is ended very long time ago,only your dead skeleton from grave,make squekings on internet
ask Obama about ceiling debts,and now gold goes down,because gold and money are good to swallow,and paper money wipe up arshes!
gold on breakfast,2 gold coins on dinner,1/2 gold coin evening meal,and go sleep full of gold shit in the colon

very soon buldozer will roll on from New Zeland over all graves,and your skeleton forever will be in silence,
just now there is a little time left for you,to squeak around like this
squek,squeck squeck bum trum hrrrrr
andet1987

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2011
ha ha ha :) very funny Bob :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Will it be painful?

Location hidden

#5 Aug 6, 2011
ChainReaction wrote:
Will it be painful?
06Aug11.....Naw.

Ps: Just as 'Quick' as Hiroshima which happened 66 years ago today.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
06Aug11....Ya might as well laugh as cry.

Ps: Laughter is the best medicine.....except for dis dr. schrink fellow in an earlier message. Look's like this eeejit became a schidt-for-brains a long, long dime (sic) ago.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2011
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR world is ended very long time ago,only your dead skeleton from grave,make squekings on internet
ask Obama about ceiling debts,and now gold goes down,because gold and money are good to swallow,and paper money wipe up arshes!
gold on breakfast,2 gold coins on dinner,1/2 gold coin evening meal,and go sleep full of gold shit in the colon
very soon buldozer will roll on from New Zeland over all graves,and your skeleton forever will be in silence,
just now there is a little time left for you,to squeak around like this
squek,squeck squeck bum trum hrrrrr
Well, its official.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
noone ya

Shawnee, OK

#8 Aug 6, 2011
bob is a idiot and now a Prophet. next he will be a god or something.my vote is Idiot

Location hidden

#9 Aug 6, 2011
noone ya wrote:
bob is a idiot and now a Prophet. next he will be a god or something.my vote is Idiot
06Aug11....BobLoblah has always been God.

Ps: and then some.

....now, get down on your knees ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“There's a feeling I get...”

...when I look to the West

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
So is this just an excuse to drink and get shidtfaced?

Works for me

Location hidden

#11 Aug 6, 2011
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Works for me
06aug11....Whatever turns yer crank.

Ps: How did you find dis thread!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#13 Aug 6, 2011
ChainReaction wrote:
Will it be painful?
NO! without of pain,only laud fart,and frie like polish sasuge on the grill.just pssssssss and all gone-of course complete idiots and atheist from this earth gal 5;17-21...will give you right answer
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#14 Aug 6, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
<quoted text>06aug11....Whatever turns yer crank.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
from fear,shaking skinny bones,and diarahrea before end,he/she found this beautifful post of yours
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#15 Aug 6, 2011
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Works for me
you only allowed to drink very cheap buzz from the bottom shelf in alcohol stories,1 dollar per galon-test is like muriatic acid,and if you fart,there is huge explosion and flame-signs of end in Montana state starting from mormon church
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#16 Aug 6, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
<quoted text>06Aug11....BobLoblah has always been God.
Ps: and then some.
....now, get down on your knees ya schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
if you read god from reverse it means DOG,
Bob Loblah is dog,and always been Dog
dr Shrink is before all dogs-and all have them on own leash
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17 Aug 6, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, its official.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
yeasterday I spoke with old pal Camping by phone,I heard only brh brum,trhu thhh glllll-it means Camping is prepared for action,and dr Shrink is also prepared for the end..
dr Shrink do,not attend any devil church,do,not work,do,not draw walfare,no wife,no chidren,no neighbors-only woods and cration from one God waiting for end patiently,dr Shrink,dogs,roaches,insects,bi rds,crickets,squerls,wild dogs, spiders,bad bugs,silver fishes,frogs,foxes,etc........ .all of those diferent looking creatures are brothers and sisters of dr Shrink

Since: Sep 08

Same as it ever was, ...

#18 Aug 6, 2011
Bob-Loblah wrote:
<quoted text>06aug11....
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Topix sent out the link to my inbox.
http://images.wikia.com/aceattorney/images/5/...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#19 Aug 6, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
nothing funny! if at end your arsh will be poked with grill forks and thrown on grill like old out of date hamburger
Kurt

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Aug 6, 2011
But seriously, why are so many people so vain as to think the world can't possibly go on without them?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#21 Aug 6, 2011
Kurt wrote:
But seriously, why are so many people so vain as to think the world can't possibly go on without them?
for example China and Rushia world goes without of me and you???
and? this far away strange world of many people exist,sleep,eat,laugh,cry,kill ,steal etc.... without of us,we do,not exist for them at all.
end of the world is for sure very soon,but how is going to be? this is GODS PROBLEM AND HIS OWN SOLUTION,NOT OURS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 554,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 174,914
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,682
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min lil whispers 603,432
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 263,192
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Khatru 441,608
Moses never existed 48 min Khatru 492

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE