Celebrity News: Rick Ross Hires 24 ho...

Celebrity News: Rick Ross Hires 24 hour armed security after drive by shooting

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sanctified Church

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
SCR readers, if you read our previous article yesterday, you will recall 50 cent allegedly saying Rick Ross...

http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Larry Silverstein -- Larry is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Larry obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001. The towers were nearly worthless,being filled with asbestos, yet Larry “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Larry had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant (107th Floor North Tower) every single morning. Larry was absent from this routine meeting on the morning of September the 11th. Larry’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, conveniently decided to take the day off as well. Larry Silverstein scored more than $4.5 Billion in insurance money as a result of the destruction of his complex. Silverstein was personal friends with Zionist media-magnate Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli president & infamous Zionist war criminal Ariel Sharon, as well as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with Benjamin Netanyahu that he would speak with him on the phone every single sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oneear69 688,394
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Mr Wiggley 35,905
How did black people get here ( economically) 24 min Johnny 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min scienceanswersall 988,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr BOBBakatheboob 619,807
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 1 hr Chinamen Bowl Hat 54
Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home (Jul '13) 1 hr I saved 2 dollars 6
More from around the web