Inside the dark world.....of the GAY ...

Inside the dark world.....of the GAY MIND.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2014
One thing that most every homosexual has in common is that they make deliberate conscious choices to resist the calling of the Lord Jesus Christ to turn away from the lifestyle that will damn their souls.....because they don't BELIEVE that they have anything to fear.....and because they don't believe that HELL......is a REAL place where the Christ-rejecting damn will have their UNBELIEVING EYES opened to the REALITY of the Day of Judgment....mentioned in the book of Revelation....in the HOLY Bible. Just keepin' it REAL.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
One thing that most every homosexual has in common is that they make deliberate conscious choices to resist the calling of the Lord Jesus Christ to turn away from the lifestyle that will damn their souls.....because they don't BELIEVE that they have anything to fear.....and because they don't believe that HELL......is a REAL place where the Christ-rejecting damn will have their UNBELIEVING EYES opened to the REALITY of the Day of Judgment....mentioned in the book of Revelation....in the HOLY Bible. Just keepin' it REAL.
This is true. You are right. Good post.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 15, 2014
only a real Gay can have access to a Gay mind.
the above 2 posters are Ted Haggards. they try hard to look like a real man like Ted Haggard. but behind that manly look, is a man secretly wearing a frilly panty.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
only a real Gay can have access to a Gay mind.
the above 2 posters are Ted Haggards. they try hard to look like a real man like Ted Haggard. but behind that manly look, is a man secretly wearing a frilly panty.
Sick.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 15, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick.
Gay haters are real sick people. hating Gays means being sick in the mind.

Gays are normal people. Gay haters are mentally sick people.
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#6 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay haters are real sick people. hating Gays means being sick in the mind.
Gays are normal people. Gay haters are mentally sick people.
Nobody is hating anybody. Repent and ask GOD to forgive you. Homosexuality is a crime against your own body. Anything gay is satanic.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VP8mWEqYNuc
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 15, 2014
Bucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is hating anybody. Repent and ask GOD to forgive you. Homosexuality is a crime against your own body. Anything gay is satanic.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VP8mWEqYNuc
are you an idiot !!!

you are promoting Gay hatred with your anti-gay threads !!!

don't you know that ?? YOU IDIOT !!!
Bucky

Seattle, WA

#8 Aug 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you an idiot !!!
you are promoting Gay hatred with your anti-gay threads !!!
don't you know that ?? YOU IDIOT !!!
Science backs the bible. I am only trying to help you see the truth and hopefully you will not burn for eternity in hell.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I could not agree more. Nice post. GOD bless.

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Homosexuals - will be Condemned To Hell!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 15, 2014
there is nothing dark about Gays.

Gays are normal people. Gays are law abiding citizens of society.

Dark world belongs to Gay haters.

Being a gay hater is living in a dark world !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 15, 2014
what do you mean by Repent ??

Gays are God believers. there is no need to repent !!

Gay haters are the ones who should repent for their Gay hatred.

Please repent for your sins of being Gay haters !!!

Repent Now !!!
Bib

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
what do you mean by Repent ??
Gays are God believers. there is no need to repent !!
Gay haters are the ones who should repent for their Gay hatred.
Please repent for your sins of being Gay haters !!!
Repent Now !!!
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#15 Aug 16, 2014
Thanks Buck-n-Bob!!!
Bob

Seattle, WA

#16 Aug 17, 2014
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Total GAY SHAME !
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#17 Aug 17, 2014
Hi Bob. Bob, you seem to be even more zealous with your anti-gay attitude than ME. What's the deal??
Bob

Seattle, WA

#18 Aug 17, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi Bob. Bob, you seem to be even more zealous with your anti-gay attitude than ME. What's the deal??
I am sick of the evil gay agenda. The media keeps trying to brain wash people into thinking its OK to be gay. Its not. I am sick of gays.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#20 Aug 17, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of the evil gay agenda. The media keeps trying to brain wash people into thinking its OK to be gay. Its not. I am sick of gays.
I understand, Bob. So you live in Washington state, huh?? Check this out, Bob:
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#21 Aug 17, 2014

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why are you obsessed with gay people?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 17, 2014
Dr Fantasy and Bob keep fantasizing about gays wearing panties !!!
yuck !!!

http://www.jasonstackhouse.com/wp-content/upl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 15 min Denise moody 24
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min EditorAtLarge 51,443
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 3 hr Doctor REALITY 9
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 4 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Robert F 991,833
More from around the web