Prove There Is No GOD
asb2525

Ukiah, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2013
PROOF THAT GOD IS NOT ALL-GOOD AND ALL-POWERFUL, allowing unnecessary evil in life:

PREMISE:

Every time a free-willed man/woman is about to commit evil --- instead of "hearing the voice of conscience" in his/her mind --- he/she would FOR A MOMENT ONLY feel the pain his act would cause another person, as well as the misery he/she would feel, say, in prison.

CONCLUSION:

Then with his/her free will, he/she would choose not to do evil.

And in that way, God would be called all-good and all-powerful.

Otherwise, an "all-good all-powerful"?! God UNNECESSARILY allows evil in life.
christianity is EVIL

Dartmouth, Canada

#4 Mar 26, 2013
modernaire wrote:
I want all the non believers to give proof that God is not real. Please don't gimme that old argument about how bad crime is. Or wars. You claim to be of science so let's use science. No superstition or religious texts. If there is no God it should be as easy as proving there is no Easter bunny or Tooth Fairy. I wager that none of you will be able to disprove God's existence. No matter how hard you try
here
www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Mar 26, 2013
The 'logic' of Mr.John W.(weirdo)Atheist:'What are you deranged Christians talking about??!! Zebras and monkeys and lions and tigers and bears and mongooses and birds and fish and whales and horses and all of these others creatures on earth didn't come from no God!! They all came from 'natural selection' from the original Big Bang!!! You people are so blind and dumb!!'
Phroderick Fronkensteen

Ashland, OR

#7 Mar 27, 2013
No one is obligated to disprove your fantasy.
ufa oe

New Zealand

#8 Mar 27, 2013
There is one God that hold up the universe. I am a christian and i believe in God.
So why dont you guys believe in our living God, he is the truly one. And if you dont believe in Jesus Christ, why dont you take one page from the Holy Bible and test it by using it for smoke. If you used this sheets, you can able to tell that God its real. If you do these test you gonna be crazy for the rest of your life, believe me!!!
God loves you all:-)

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9 Mar 27, 2013
modernaire wrote:
I want all the non believers to give proof that God is not real. Please don't gimme that old argument about how bad crime is. Or wars. You claim to be of science so let's use science. No superstition or religious texts. If there is no God it should be as easy as proving there is no Easter bunny or Tooth Fairy. I wager that none of you will be able to disprove God's existence. No matter how hard you try
No point.

That would be proving a negative.

It would be up to you to prove the positive.

There is no proof of god ,just belief .
asb2525

Ukiah, CA

#12 Apr 8, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
Do you accept my PROOF that God is NOT all-good and all-powerful, modernaire?

asbholmes5@att.net (as in Sherlock Holmes).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 51,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 991,930
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 693,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 47 min bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web