I Phones are the Most Overrated Smart Phones

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Louis the IV

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Enough with the hype people. These phones are not worth the money. The 5S everybody waited in line for is a complete joke. Don't drop them unless you want them to fall apart. Apple Customer Service and Tech Support are also terrible. People there are totally clueless and don't know a thing about their product. After 90 days they also make you pay for the calls.

Forget about the I Phones and go with Android. They're much better.
Peter

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Oct 30, 2013
I have to agree with the overrated part. All the phones are basically the same. But the iPhones cost more and the Apple Customer Service as mentioned above is beyond terrible. They also have the gall to charge people for tech support after just 90 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min mannibterf 605,059
wanted women for chat in or around pathankot/gu... 6 min rajesh5697951 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min pusherman_ 775,705
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 45 min June 221
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 56 min Neelakaran 1,270
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 57 min RiccardoFire 37,822
Heartfelt Farewell by Thousands of Devotees 1 hr Himanshr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 265,196
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web