a Fast and Furiousa actor Paul Walker...

a Fast and Furiousa actor Paul Walker dead at 40a Fast and Furiousa ...

There are 5 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Nov 30, 2013, titled a Fast and Furiousa actor Paul Walker dead at 40a Fast and Furiousa .... In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Walker had returned home for the holidays from the Atlanta set of Fast and Furious 7 and was scheduled to return next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2013
he died yesterday. omg. he is very handsome. one of the best looking actors in Hollywood. how I wish he survived in that car collision.

Since: Nov 13

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 2, 2013
They say that both bodies are burned beyond recognition... in fact they had to use dental records just to i.d. them.....

Since: Nov 13

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 2, 2013
when's the furneal?...

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#6 Dec 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
he died yesterday. omg. he is very handsome. one of the best looking actors in Hollywood. how I wish he survived in that car collision.
People said much the same thing about James Dean when he bought it, too bad it happened but hey – you drive outside the envelope like that, bad things are going to happen. It's just too bad so many people make so many poor decisions! Never heard if the infamous 'drugs and alcohol' were involved, I'm not saying they were. It's just you buy a car like that, designed to go too fast (for the public streets) because you're an adrenaline junkie or something, well I'm just glad a bunch of innocent pedestrians didn't get killed or something like that. I hope he RIP's.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
People said much the same thing about James Dean when he bought it, too bad it happened but hey – you drive outside the envelope like that, bad things are going to happen. It's just too bad so many people make so many poor decisions! Never heard if the infamous 'drugs and alcohol' were involved, I'm not saying they were. It's just you buy a car like that, designed to go too fast (for the public streets) because you're an adrenaline junkie or something, well I'm just glad a bunch of innocent pedestrians didn't get killed or something like that. I hope he RIP's.
thanks Jenji :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Happy Lesbo 123,857
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min G Carlin is in Hell 982,369
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Aquarius-WY 7,837
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 34 min ChromiuMan 6,372
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,560
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 681,926
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 2 hr Guy from Latonia 11
More from around the web