America SUCKS! This is why.....
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#86 Mar 13, 2011
America sucks. I hate modern America. America lost its touch these days. America is lazy to recover the economy. So many people hates today's modern releases alot. They still change alot of things and the the products still change the brands. Why is America getting worse these days? America doesn't care about new ideas or the economy. They only care about repeat ideas version of new releases, collecting people's money and Wal-Mart. All the same time and it's hurting America's cultures. Chained retail is still shrinking its performance, the crazes lost their touch alot. Even positive talk gets worse. Today's America hates positive. What is America thinking? America doesn't even care about its own dubbing industry like anime dubs. Too much repeats on today's America industry releases. Man, I hate today's America.:(

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#87 Mar 13, 2011
I HATE New Days wrote:
America sucks. I hate modern America. America lost its touch these days. America is lazy to recover the economy. So many people hates today's modern releases alot. They still change alot of things and the the products still change the brands. Why is America getting worse these days? America doesn't care about new ideas or the economy. They only care about repeat ideas version of new releases, collecting people's money and Wal-Mart. All the same time and it's hurting America's cultures. Chained retail is still shrinking its performance, the crazes lost their touch alot. Even positive talk gets worse. Today's America hates positive. What is America thinking? America doesn't even care about its own dubbing industry like anime dubs. Too much repeats on today's America industry releases. Man, I hate today's America.:(
I get the impression that you're a bit upset with todays America yes? I have an idea, instead of sitting at our computer and spanking your monkey, pack up your tote bag and get the f**k out!
USA DOOMED

Lebanon, KY

#88 Apr 4, 2011
Everyone here should just give up and let America sink into the pits of hell. We're almost there anyway. The country has become nearly completely corporatized and superficial. The present generation of children are the most dumbed-down in history. They are the most spoiled, least disciplined, immoral, and have no hope of any future.

People complain about people not doing anything. It is because people are "consumers" which means they are as good as cattle. You are forced into a lousy job to make money from a corporation so you can later spend that money to give it back to a corporation. Why? To basically survive and indulge into senseless material things. True happiness and contentment are not achieved. Spiritual growth is not achieved either. There was a time when these things were achieved and society was better. It was during a time when technology was small and everyone went to church to learn about morality. Now that more people are being fed the idea that God doesn't exist (true or not), morality has gone out the window. Morality is also gone from public school which is a lot worse.

Our children are being failed because parents are too busy and stressed to think clearly. The way I see it, the country is on a downward spiral. The only ones that seem to care about the country are the redneck patriots who only know the words "Get the f*** out". They are also the dummies who fill up their gas guzzling trucks with precious gasoline. SO they in part fuel the problems of society because of their ignorance and lack of education.

Also, the country is exclusively ran by bigots and cut-throat mafia type suits who will kill anyone that gets in the way. They are the true bullies of the world and want to own the planet. They use the people, they hurt the people, they kill the people, all for money. The media is nothing more than their barking poodle on a leash.

Well, as I see it, many other countries don't do these things to their people. There are actually countries that invest into the people, giving them proper healthcare, real jobs that make them feel more satisfied and secure. Quality of life is on the agenda elsewhere. Just not in America. This country doesn't care about its people. It only cares about bringing in more cattle. Only a completely blind fool can't see that. There are a lot of good people here. But they are too powerless, blind, and busy to do anything about it.

This country is too far gone to see it get back in shape. The day that the leaders of this country handed bailouts to companies that should have been shut down, I knew that was the sign of the end of a great country. Those companies have sued to death over ignorance and stupidity and a complete disregard for consumers. Ford and Chevy make the worse cars and design them to fail. Therefore the companies failed. But they got ressurected at our expense. "OUR" meaning the consumer that got raped by the auto companies. The hypocrisy has become so blatantly apparent to me, that only someone living in denial would see any differently.

Even further, you can google search to find thousands of people who have left America to find a better life. And they found it. Americans are living in a bubble. The day I finally leave this country, I'll change my name to Logan.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#89 May 2, 2011
To all of those that keep b!tching about America........

there is the door, don't let it hit ya where mother nature split ya!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#90 May 4, 2011
love_spell wrote:
To all of those that keep b!tching about America........
there is the door, don't let it hit ya where mother nature split ya!!!!!!!!!!
another programed american. LOL americans are so dumb I glad I started to self educate my self in stead of america propaganda history

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#91 May 4, 2011
IBADIYAH wrote:
<quoted text>
another programed american. LOL americans are so dumb I glad I started to self educate my self in stead of america propaganda history
You have a long way to go douchebag, start by leaving the United States.

“You Are Who You Are”

Since: Apr 11

Live, Love, Laugh =D

#93 May 4, 2011
America may have its cons, but it's one of the only countries in the world that allow you to actually say, "America SUCKS!" I'm pretty sure if you would have said that in a communist country..."OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#94 May 5, 2011
Yeah, that "self education" really shows in you spelling, punctuation and grammar. Keep teaching yourself kid, maybe you will teach yourself to fly and jump off a cliff and fly away.
IBADIYAH wrote:
<quoted text>
United States of Doom

Hialeah, FL

#95 May 30, 2011
Of course all you faithful American, way of life lovers, will agree that America is a magnificent country, in some cases it is, sure, but for the poor, middle class it can be hell, especially if your living in south Florida. I want to live in a place where you see time pass not time pass you, I want to breathe in the air and live a life without stress, and I want to for once wake up in the morning and not have to rush out of my house to become a drone for some douche bag with a tie. I want to live in a place where my family and I coexist in harmony, a place of peace and tranquility, where people around, not only care about themselves, but those around them. I want a place where you will feel welcomed, a place where your mind feels no torment, does such place exist?, yes it does ladies and gentlemen, and you don't need to be rich, you just need to step out of this once great country we call the United States, and go overseas. To where you say, to Spain, Czech Republic, Denmark, etc, etc, etc. your way of life will completely change, it is a completely different world out here, no more are those days or heart ache and stress, people here have a different mentality and I guaranteed you life will never be the same.
Sincerely Mark Dawson, happy resident of Spain.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#96 Sep 28, 2011
Nobody said America is perfect. But if anyone hates our country so much, especially if they came from somewhere else, I have a wonderful solution. Give them a job on Cape Canaveral's launching pad. Shoot their ass into space, and let them find their own way back down.
WhiteMan

Colorado Springs, CO

#97 Nov 6, 2011
My dislike for Obama isn't because he's black, I like Herman Cain even though his 9 9 9 plan is a little off. I dislike Obama because everything he's done in office has made things worse and he lied about stopping the war. "Hello American people, the Iraq war is officially over"....yeah so you can send them all to Afghanistan, what a crock of shit. Our government is wasting money on wars, stimulus packages and a welfare/entitlement system and we'll all be left with nothing in the end. We haven't seen true capitalism for a long time (over-regulation/Keynesian economics)so every time shit goes wrong people blame capitalism instead of placing the correct blame on our government. This isn't about race, Obama is just a front man to the true rulers of our country including the FED. If people don't wake up we'll be left with nothing and our freedoms completely gone (they're already taking them a little at a time). Freedom isn't free people, we gotta wake up and stop believing the bullshit media churned out of 6 colluding companies.
Really

Seattle, WA

#98 Apr 10, 2012
troll is a troll
Amerika

United States

#99 May 12, 2012
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#100 Jul 29, 2012
Amerika wrote:
God Bless America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =52EnTtGstKgXX
Thank you. I appreciate hearing positive attitudes about America.

Since: Aug 12

West Memphis, AR

#105 Aug 31, 2012
eric wrote:
THat is very harsh,bigoted and wrong!Our country isnt in trouble because we have a black president.Color has nothing to do with it.OBAMA is terribly unqualified to be president and its showing way to much.OBAMA doesnt beleive in America as a country and blames America for the worlds ills and believes in distribution of our wealth and government control,just to name a few.
Yes America does suck because there doing so much,they dont tell us nothing they do as they want.But we let them we the solution to everything

Since: Aug 12

West Memphis, AR

#106 Aug 31, 2012
People we need to wake up to whats going on around us there tampering with our food,there sending our kids bad vibes in the music and videos,they lied to us about everything there controlling the masses thru t.v. and propaganda the news is fake.People we need to do everything we can do to vote for the honest good man or woman that would do this country some good this is the time to stand up for whats right,we need to get out of our houses away from the t.vs because we need to pay attention to whats going on
Dave

Tokyo, Japan

#107 Dec 29, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a long way to go douchebag, start by leaving the United States.
Already gone. Glad to be in Japan, and I am never going back to that dumbass overly sensitive african american run country. Cry baby blacks. Lol. Racism goes every direction, but guess who cries about it the most. Hahaha
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#108 Dec 30, 2012
the next president will be White. Whitehouse is for whites.
Dave

Tokyo, Japan

#109 Jan 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
the next president will be White. Whitehouse is for whites.
The next president is more likely to be a latino. Whites are a minority now.
Adam

Bangor, ME

#110 Aug 22, 2013
The USA if filled to the rim with evil people. If you can call these monsters people. Can't wait until can one day leave this horrible country. Too many people lying all the time, too many back stabbers, and thieves and a government that bails out failed businesses with billions of dollars but can't simply fund our school, clinics, and research because of restrictions. It's nonsense. What you've got to watch out for too is most Americans act like innocent victims when they are just game playing a holes. You know the Liberal Extremists that will turn anything into a race issue, gender issue, or sexual issue when it NEVER WAS to begin with just to ruin someones career or perhaps they are the type of liberal that is so hyper paranoid about such issues will see everything as a race issue. So heaven forbid that you perform self defense if you are ever attacked by someone of a different color. Or heaven forbid you'd point out the female employee that is constantly lying. Even with evidence on your side everyone will jump on the "Lifetime Movie Of The Week" band wagon and side with the lying female in your office. It's because most Americans are delusional and vicious. I'm not saying there is no real racism or bigotry in America but I am saying that you need to watch out for what they are now calling the "Professional Victims" because they are everywhere. You know it's just like your garden variety high school or college boy who studies Karate because he's got some "Super Hero Complete" but he doesn't want to throw the first punch so what he will do is try to start a fight with someone and instigate that person to hit him first so that in his delusional mind he's justified in killing this person (when he started it). Or like when our crazy out of control rouge Military hears some rumors from some some informant with no real evidence or hears stuff from over seas from some British Twit they go off to war bombing the crap out of other countries in unjust wars while setting up sex rape prisons like Abu Ghraib. One top of that we've got Hollywood making tons of movies in which other nationals are trying to invade and take us over when that NEVER has happened to us at all. However the USA has a long history of stomping all over other nationals all the time. And don't bring up 9/11 as a counter argument because the so called terrorists where NOT trying to take us over. In fact most people in the world don't even see it as an act of terror so much as revenge for what the USA has constantly done in the middle east. So technically no one has tried to invade the USA like in all our propaganda movies however the REALITY is that the USA is the real rogue out of control nation that is constantly invading other countries, not only that but the USA instigates wars between nations. And don't get me started on a long rant I could give about crime, rape, incest, child molestation, drugs, and Mafia activity in the United States of Hell. The scary and sad thing is that Americans actually think they are the good guys. Now all that said I don't consider myself an American in my heart and mind because I am a good person. I simply hope one day to be able to move away and change citizenship before the US isolates itself too much more. Because the USA even spits lies all over it's very own allies. For example since China is far better at business than the US our own government is making accusations that are false towards China simply because the USA is viciously jealous. One last note: A feeble argument that the US has is that "if the US is so bad why does it have more immigrants moving here". Well that is simply. It's because it is extremely easy to gain citizenship to the United States than most other countries. Heck England, Canada, and Australia have harder restrictions. While the US will just let anyone in just to grow in numbers but that methodology has backfired. Also its only proven to be a feeble argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 51 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web