America SUCKS! This is why.....

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
eric

Denmark, WI

#2 Mar 14, 2010
THat is very harsh,bigoted and wrong!Our country isnt in trouble because we have a black president.Color has nothing to do with it.OBAMA is terribly unqualified to be president and its showing way to much.OBAMA doesnt beleive in America as a country and blames America for the worlds ills and believes in distribution of our wealth and government control,just to name a few.
Caffeinated

Geneva, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
Because there is a black president and there are black people living in America and they cause a he problems. Black people are stupid and worthless and sorry! I'm glad two hundred thousand blacks died in Hattie! Lmao!
Pack your bags my friend...there are plenty of countries to choose from.:)
Peggy

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2010
WOW!!! I can't believe your such a hateful person.

First off, if you think America is SO bad please take your ass to a third world county and grab a drink of their water. You wouldn't make it one day I would be willing to bet. Or better yet imagine if you didn't have a right to voice your opinion about how "bad" you think you have it. Have you ever even left the United States? Have you any idea how lucky you are?

Secondly, OBAMA walked into a mess. People had unrealistic expectations for him in my opinion. No person black, white, or any color could straighten out the mess this country is in over night. How long did it take us to get our national debt so high? It is unfair to expect problems to just vanish without time and proper managements of our countries affairs.

Thirdly, I have met ALOT of different cultures of people. My husband is military so we have been all over. I have encountered just as many worthless and sorry white people as I have any other race. Just because you choose to draw an opinion like the one you have based off the experience you have had doesn't mean an entire race is worthless. Perhaps you might re think the company you choose to keep.

Fourth and finally, what happened in Hattie was a tragedy. There is nothing funny about that. Those people were innocent. Small children who had a limited chance for success now have no chance because they are without parents or means of survival. Nobody deserves that! I would advice you to be careful when cheering things like that. Natural disasters happen all over the world. No county is immune to them.
eric

Denmark, WI

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
No America sucks in fact the world sucks because of black people! You sound like a stupid white liberal. Hmm?
I am FAR from a liberal! OBAMA sucks because hes OBAMA not because hes black. there are more on welfare that are white then Black,there is good and bad in every color.America is still the greatest country in the world and as soon as we rid the country of the liberals running it and replace them with Americans that actually beleive in what the country was founded under and its freedoms,America will improve and be greater then it already is, and that is what the election on 2010 and 2012 is for.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
I have been to a third world country, I was born in Cambodia. I moved here when I was three. You thought I was white, that shows how smart you are. And yeah it was funny as hell when those black children were killed in Hattie. I laughed my a$$ off!
how can you be this racist?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
Ok I'm show no mercy. And I hate blacks because they are alive!
sorry to butt in, but any reason for you to hate them this much?
Peggy

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2010
Well I do not believe mentioning or assuming what race you were. I made reference to white people because I am white. Not because I thought you were. So that doesn't show any lack of intelligence on my part. It does however scream volumes about yours. Racism does NOT exist solely by white people. I am well aware of that.

You say you came here when you were all of 3! Please listen to yourself. You lived in a third world country during the first three years of live few people remember! I meant take pampered ass to one now.....now that you have lived in the United States.

Better yet- if you dislike it so much here. GO BACK to Cambodia. Travel abroad. Find something and someplace that can fill your heart with a measure of peace. You need it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 14, 2010
I think I get what this guy is trying to say:
Show no mercy wrote:
Troll Troll Troll
Peggy

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2010
Is this like a cry for help? There are lots of programs to help you if you are suffering from depression. There are some 1-800 numbers you can find online if are suicidal or even homicidal.

Your "issues" go way beyond my qualifications. I am sorry you feel like you do about these things.

Seek help, get meds, and the best of luck to you.

“Keeping my fingers crossed ...”

Since: Aug 07

Life's enduring gifts

#17 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
Because there is a black president and there are black people living in America and they cause a he problems. Black people are stupid and worthless and sorry! I'm glad two hundred thousand blacks died in Hattie! Lmao!
Then why don't you get the heck out of this country and go where your idiotic racist thoughts are more appreciated. Good luck with that.

“Take it Easy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
WOW

How could anyone be this stupid. Some of u whites are out of ur mind
Farkus Aurelius

Akron, OH

#19 Mar 14, 2010
Just ignore the filthy troll, folks. You're giving it what it wants.
Caffeinated

Geneva, IL

#22 Mar 14, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
You idiot. I've never been to Cambodia I lied. But I do hate non white people. I hate blacks most of all. But do I think America sucks? Yes. I think the earth itself sucks. I wish I could leave.
(gives you a hug)

Don't be so angry. Everything will be fine.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#23 Mar 14, 2010
Just because he is a racist, does not mean you should sink to his level. It is easy enough to just call him a moron and leave it at that. I am sure that most whites want nothing to do with him either.
-LadyAccent- wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW
How could anyone be this stupid. Some of u whites are out of ur mind

“Where is Tonka?”

#24 Mar 14, 2010
What did you do, shoot him up with Thorazine in the hug?
Caffeinated wrote:
<quoted text>
(gives you a hug)
Don't be so angry. Everything will be fine.
Elizabeth25

Bellville, OH

#25 Mar 14, 2010
Show no mercy wrote:
No America sucks in fact the world sucks because of black people! You sound like a stupid white liberal. Hmm?
You're an ignorant moron, and it shows too well. The country's name it Haiti, not Hattie.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 14, 2010
Elizabeth25 wrote:
You're an ignorant moron, and it shows too well. The country's name it Haiti, not Hattie.
Don't bother with him. It's just a hopeless troll.
Caffeinated

Geneva, IL

#27 Mar 15, 2010
RACE wrote:
What did you do, shoot him up with Thorazine in the hug?
<quoted text>
Oh nooooo! My troll-be-gone actually worked.

(stomps foot)

I wasn't done playing!

“Where is Tonka?”

#28 Mar 15, 2010
He will be back. Probably surfing the net looking for more insults to copy and paste.
Caffeinated wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nooooo! My troll-be-gone actually worked.
(stomps foot)
I wasn't done playing!

“Where is Tonka?”

#30 Mar 15, 2010
We dont compare America to a third world country, we compare you intelligence to one. You speak like a person who was raised by a bunch of pygmy's, but that is probably an insult to the pygmy's so I retract that. Your just a very ignorat person, and it is probably better off for everyone if you were to go to a place that has more people matching your educational level. Hence our suggestion that you go to some third world sewer country.
Show no mercy wrote:
Yeah I'm back. I said America sucks and you pigs told me to move to a third world country. Tell me why do you stupid American pigs allways compare you s**thole country to third world countries hmm? Why not compare it to a European country? Oh that's right because Europe has you ni88er loving American pigs beat! America has f**ked up laws. Why is your drinking age 21? that's stupid! The mexicans are taking over your land and most of you stupid American pigs don't know it and the one that do are too chicken s**t to do anything about it! LMAO! If you did try to do anything you would be labeled as a racist. Lol. American PIGS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 687,439
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min doltbuster 987,443
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
More from around the web