Impeach Obama

Full story: CNN

I call for the impeachment of Barack Obama . For the following reasons: He is not a US citizen and does not respect the American faith and religion.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
every troll here but you

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Caesar wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien.
i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmweatherma...
Do you get paid by the post? It sure can't be for the content.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

While you have people in America,like Jamie Foxx,making stupid remarks like 'Our lord and savior,BARACK OBAMA!!...BARACK OBAMA!!...',I don't believe that Obama is going to be used by the Lord to 'change' America for the better. But I now believe that Obama is THE MAN the Lord plans to use to help bring about the kind of CHANGE that will make end-time Bible prophecy a REALITY. And why do I believe that?? Because a 'We save have to save our country!' kind of president would do nothing but try to stop the kind of 'change' that will make end-time Bible prophecy happen. And we all know that if God said it,it's gonna' happen.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
While you have people in America,like Jamie Foxx,making stupid remarks like 'Our lord and savior,BARACK OBAMA!!...BARACK OBAMA!!...',I don't believe that Obama is going to be used by the Lord to 'change' America for the better. But I now believe that Obama is THE MAN the Lord plans to use to help bring about the kind of CHANGE that will make end-time Bible prophecy a REALITY. And why do I believe that?? Because a 'We save have to save our country!' kind of president would do nothing but try to stop the kind of 'change' that will make end-time Bible prophecy happen. And we all know that if God said it,it's gonna' happen.
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

590 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 720,568
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min blind man n the bleachers 599,089
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Charlie Sheen 256,509
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min GodsLovestheBestLove 115,096
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min shyam 4,797
'Married at First Sight' 51 min yon 23
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 54 min yon 29
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 532,785
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Reshi 76