Impeach Obama

Full story: CNN
I call for the impeachment of Barack Obama . For the following reasons: He is not a US citizen and does not respect the American faith and religion. Full Story
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Caesar wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien.
i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmweatherma...
Do you get paid by the post? It sure can't be for the content.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jan 1, 2013
While you have people in America,like Jamie Foxx,making stupid remarks like 'Our lord and savior,BARACK OBAMA!!...BARACK OBAMA!!...',I don't believe that Obama is going to be used by the Lord to 'change' America for the better. But I now believe that Obama is THE MAN the Lord plans to use to help bring about the kind of CHANGE that will make end-time Bible prophecy a REALITY. And why do I believe that?? Because a 'We save have to save our country!' kind of president would do nothing but try to stop the kind of 'change' that will make end-time Bible prophecy happen. And we all know that if God said it,it's gonna' happen.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
While you have people in America,like Jamie Foxx,making stupid remarks like 'Our lord and savior,BARACK OBAMA!!...BARACK OBAMA!!...',I don't believe that Obama is going to be used by the Lord to 'change' America for the better. But I now believe that Obama is THE MAN the Lord plans to use to help bring about the kind of CHANGE that will make end-time Bible prophecy a REALITY. And why do I believe that?? Because a 'We save have to save our country!' kind of president would do nothing but try to stop the kind of 'change' that will make end-time Bible prophecy happen. And we all know that if God said it,it's gonna' happen.
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 739,732
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min yon 3,123
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min abcd 865
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 542,821
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Dave Nelson 227,648
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min HipGnozizzz 173,714
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min blck Thndr 42 601,125
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr ms simmer 153
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Insults Are Easier 259,597

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••