Do married white women secretly want ...

Do married white women secretly want a black guy?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2010
I been married for a long time and the other night we were at a bar and my wife saw this black guy and told me "I want to f@@@ him! wow i told her i never knew you liked black guys an she said yea i do, anyone else have this desire?
andet1987

Mendota, IL

#2 Nov 14, 2010
CARAVEN12 wrote:
I been married for a long time and the other night we were at a bar and my wife saw this black guy and told me "I want to f@@@ him! wow i told her i never knew you liked black guys an she said yea i do, anyone else have this desire?
you have to divorce your wife b**ch !! she expressed her desire right in front of you ?? how shameless and disrespectful !!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2010
well we founf out the guy is a fashion model so he is a little better looking then most people, i have shared my wife with a female before and it is my fantasy to share her with a male, would she do this guy ? hell ya she would, but since the guy is a stud (i am not gay) im sure he gets hit on alot so it wont happen, and IF it did happen i would share her and thats what she said he would do her with me
andet1987

Mendota, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2010
CARAVEN12 wrote:
well we founf out the guy is a fashion model so he is a little better looking then most people, i have shared my wife with a female before and it is my fantasy to share her with a male, would she do this guy ? hell ya she would, but since the guy is a stud (i am not gay) im sure he gets hit on alot so it wont happen, and IF it did happen i would share her and thats what she said he would do her with me
ok, sort of open marriage/relationship. no problem then.:)

yesterday, a white couple ate at a table just near me in a Asian restaurant. the wife was glancing, looking and smiling at me. i smiled back. now i understand why she did that. probably they have an open relationship too. i left the restaurant wondering why she flirted right in front of her husband. now i understand.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#5 Nov 14, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, sort of open marriage/relationship. no problem then.:)
yesterday, a white couple ate at a table just near me in a Asian restaurant. the wife was glancing, looking and smiling at me. i smiled back. now i understand why she did that. probably they have an open relationship too. i left the restaurant wondering why she flirted right in front of her husband. now i understand.
She probably thought you looked funny! ah ha ha ha
andet1987

Mendota, IL

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>She probably thought you looked funny! ah ha ha ha
i don't think so. people look at me anywhere i go.

i won 2 gay beauty contests. i still look very good until now.

please, i have no time replying to an ugly b**ch like you. please go away or go to Iraq and DIE !!!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#7 Nov 14, 2010
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think so. people look at me anywhere i go.
i won 2 gay beauty contests. i still look very good until now.
please, i have no time replying to an ugly b**ch like you. please go away or go to Iraq and DIE !!!
Ooooh, you know i like it when you talk mean to me. That woman was probably smileing at you because you had just watched a sad movie and you had snot running down you're nose. But refused to blow it in public. he he he

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2010
i shared my wife with a female before so is a guy next? an are we now swingers?
God

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 24, 2014
I fully understand that White culture in general think their shit don't stink. Probably because they stole other cultures achievements. Especially black people achievements. Example 99% of whites believe christ is white. For that matter Whites in general believe God is White. The first jews were Black. They were the original JEWS!!

If you notice most White people risk skin cancer from over exposure to the sun and tanning beds because they do not like looking pale.

Get It?
Cisco Kid

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2014
Do married white women secretly want a black guy?
Sure, they want someone to mow the lawn, do dishes, take out the trash, clean house and cook dinner.
Washing the car and answering the doorbell are other added reasons.
too fun

Webster City, IA

#12 May 24, 2016
CARAVEN12 wrote:
I been married for a long time and the other night we were at a bar and my wife saw this black guy and told me "I want to f@@@ him! wow i told her i never knew you liked black guys an she said yea i do, anyone else have this desire?
My Wife says the same thing, every time She sees a black Man. I told her to go for it. She backed down.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#13 May 25, 2016
CARAVEN12 wrote:
I been married for a long time and the other night we were at a bar and my wife saw this black guy and told me "I want to f@@@ him! wow i told her i never knew you liked black guys an she said yea i do, anyone else have this desire?
__________

I remember you on Topix. You were one of the regular posters back in 2010.

The many points which you typed up in your posts, it showed that you are NOT White. It showed that you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 May 25, 2016
too fun wrote:
<quoted text>

My Wife says the same thing, every time She sees a black Man. I told her to go for it. She backed down.
__________

Whatever you say African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 May 25, 2016
God wrote:
I fully understand that White culture in general think their shit don't stink. Probably because they stole other cultures achievements. Especially black people achievements.
__________

You are totally INCORRECT.

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) invention myths.---------

http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#16 May 25, 2016
God wrote:
Example 99% of whites believe christ is white.
__________

True. Why? Because Jesus Christ was a Jew who had light to tannish skin color.

So, Jesus Christ was White.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#17 May 25, 2016
God wrote:
The first jews were Black. They were the original JEWS!!
__________

You are totally INCORRECT.

There are black Jews. These would probably be the most notable black Jews. Some of them are now deceased. But, most of them are still alive.---------

Sammy Davis Jr., Whoopi Goldberg, Lisa Bonet, David Blumenthal, Nell Carter, Drake, Goapele, Meagan Good, Lani Guinier, Kidada Jones, Rashida Jones, Zab Judah, Jamaica Kincaid, Boris Kodjoe, Yaphet Kotto, Lenny Kravitz, Lauren London, Saoul Mamby, Rain Pryor, Tracee Ellis Ross, Rovetta, Maya Rudolf, & Shyne.

There are also the Ethiopian Jews, the Beta Israel (Falashas).

But, most Jews (the very overwhelming majority at this) are White.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#18 May 25, 2016
God wrote:
If you notice most White people risk skin cancer from over exposure to the sun and tanning beds because they do not like looking pale.

Get It?
__________

That is not the case with most Whites at all. Clearly, there are Whites who tan. The Whites who tan, they do not go overboard with their trying to tan.

The Whites who tan, they are not trying to look black at all.

You African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) sure have very twisted views about everything.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#19 May 25, 2016
God.---------

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are always claiming other peoples. African Americans are always claiming the ancient Greeks, Romans, French, Germans, Vikings, Chinese, Mayans, Olmecs, Incas, & Aztecs.

African Americans also claim the Native American groups in the United States.

But, absolutely NO other group claims African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Every other group considers most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case, & charity case.

Every other group considers most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers, & failures at life.
Massage4094

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 25, 2016
hey guys ne1 up for some fun with a 19 female ? 570~219~0335

Since: Oct 16

Location hidden

#21 Oct 20, 2016
CARAVEN12 wrote:
I been married for a long time and the other night we were at a bar and my wife saw this black guy and told me "I want to f@@@ him! wow i told her i never knew you liked black guys an she said yea i do, anyone else have this desire?
Wow, straight to the point, I love it. I would like to try a black guy as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aura Mytha 88,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min X Pendable 184,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min karl44 977,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Pad 665,618
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 28 min truth 715
Salalah gay 37 min Sallu 6
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 40 min Knock off purse s... 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 284,728
More from around the web