1. Puerto Ricans and Mexicans mix all the time why not defend them, I don't tell you not to defend blacks who just came from Africa, my son is half Mexican, we are all Latinos, most of us have a common ancestry, we also understand what it is to be treated as a immigrant foreign devil.<quoted text>
You sound like a racist white person.
But any who
1. How are you going to take up for Mexicans that live in a different country than you? And you can not speak for all hispanics/latinos
2. A lot of people do not like how hispanics/latinos act and their culture. Some of them are illegal and do not even know about proper hygiene. Do I judge them? NO.
3. YOUR legal rights has nothing to do with BLACKS. We have NO power. Blame the racist white people that do not want you in their country.
4. How do we look down on you guys when we are at the bottom of the barrel in America? That does not make any sense,
4. All of you have African roots.
5. It will not change my mind about the racist mexicans in my city because it is pretty known. Even the PRs tell me the mexicans do not even like them.
Im not speaking about all Hispanics/Latinos
I am for all non whites
2. Well if you don't like my culture than stay away from our food, and women, I'll do the same. Also black person talking about hygeine. Really, I have meet plenty of blacks in HS. Or other situations and their BO is terrible, talking about I can smell this woman's period, she needs to change her pad, your women don't wash their hair everyday, men with braids too, let alone bathe (some do my friend is half black and he does but he is also Puerto Rican). Your full of BS because you are judging them and me with your statement.
3. I have meet plenty of blacks that are just as bad as white people... We are the new blacks, we are societies joke and their is constant in your face insults and racism by both blacks and whites, Obama promissed the Latino community to improve the treatment of illegal immigrants in this country, and promissed to make a guideline on how immigrants can become full American, but instead he has done nothing, seems like a liar to me, not a great representative for you and your people...
4. I never said I didn't have African roots, and not all Latinos do but non the less, even if some don't have are music, art and foods are intertwined with Africa, but that doesn't mean we are like American blacks with ghetto culture (some stupid Latinos try to act American black and it's embarrasing, I bet you agree it angers you because it is your culture).
5. If that won't change your mind than good for you, stay ignorant, I won't give American black folk a chance either if I follow with what you say.
6. Do you see how unfair and evil streotyping is when it's done back at you to you and yours? I don't know you, you could be a okay person, but by what you say I doubt it.
7. I'm not pure white, or racist, my mother is white, my father is Black mixed with Carribean Indian Taino blood, I don't look black I look like a olive skinned Arabian. My sisters sons are black, my aunts are Afro Puerto Ricans, and I have dated black Latinas... I'm far from racist and my family isn't either, but none of my family members act like some ignorant, loud, angry, black Americans. Matter of fact they can't stand them... But who's fault is that? We all have blood from Africa but we came too America with smiles and open arms and friendly, and you looked at us as easy prey, and took our kindness for weakness, and tried to harm our people who did meet your racist standard of blackness, since my nose isn't as wide or my lips not as thick or I speak English without ebonics than I'm not black, I'm some foreign invader who has come too hurt you, which are just assumptions and lies... Your right I don't speak for every Latino but I understand them and can speak for them 100% better than your streotypes, your pre-made judgments, and your hate ever could, period.