Does Anybody Else Wish The Middle Eas...

Does Anybody Else Wish The Middle East Would Just Blow Itself Up?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Down With Brown

Windsor, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Sick and Tired of conflict after conflict being reported in the news...It's more than obvious that the Americas' goal in restoring peace to the middle east is just a pipe dream..Some people just don't want to play nice..So, just nuke the desert and be done with it..And while were at it, lets deport anybody who's migrated to North America in the last 20 years..Think of how much money we'd save; Welfare would be down by 46%..Unemployment would also go down since many jobs would go to people who are actually qualified, rather than based on their ethnicity..Bed bugs would finally be under control...There's no down side..Have a nice day

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Down With Brown wrote:
Sick and Tired of conflict after conflict being reported in the news...It's more than obvious that the Americas' goal in restoring peace to the middle east is just a pipe dream..Some people just don't want to play nice..So, just nuke the desert and be done with it..And while were at it, lets deport anybody who's migrated to North America in the last 20 years..Think of how much money we'd save; Welfare would be down by 46%..Unemployment would also go down since many jobs would go to people who are actually qualified, rather than based on their ethnicity..Bed bugs would finally be under control...There's no down side..Have a nice day
After complete global-domination by the Rodent Revolutionary Forces, and the total enslavement of mankind, that's 2nd on Our list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min Knock off purse s... 6,109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 853,678
Computer THREATS DISAPPEARING from Topix!: un F... 15 min Knock off purse s... 27
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min The_Box 100,691
Sex with demon possessed doll 27 min Knock off purse s... 40
Will the world end in the middle of 2016? 27 min Knock off purse s... 13
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 29 min Knock off purse s... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Dan 595,851
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Concerned Adult 444,107
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Truths 612,592
More from around the web