Mass Non-European legal immigration w...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#66 Aug 11, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#67 Aug 15, 2014
Homosexuals, illegals, Muslims, rampaging blacks....what a country

And $17 Trillion in debt and committed to Mideast wars they cannot win
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#68 Mar 10, 2015
yon wrote:
Homosexuals, Muslims,....what a country.

I am not keen on homosexuals.

But, the homosexual demographic collectively is NOT a threat to White America.

The homosexual demographic collectively is NOT a threat to the American System.

I am not keen on Muslims.

But, Muslims do NOT have anywheres near enough numbers in the United States. They won't.

At the CORE of the United States group dynamics, racial dynamics, & racial politics is the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#69 Mar 10, 2015
yon wrote:
illegals,....what a country.

Well, illegals do work. Illegal immigrants do work which most legal Americans won't do.

Illegal immigrants have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing.---------

Democrats are in support of illegals. Since most illegals are of lower economic means & since the Democratic Party has been (still is) the party of the underclass.--------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing.---------

American businesses & the American business lobby have been (still are) in support of illegals. Illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. The American businesses & the American business lobby have made profits off of the labor of the illegals.

It is mainly because of American businesses & the American business lobby why illegals have been tolerated in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#70 Mar 10, 2015
yon.---------

Mid 1966 till 2000.---------

The United States non-Hispanic White population went down in regards to percentage. Because of this, a "minority" will have to be given direct paths to Whiteness. A "minority" will have to be given "Honorary White Status".

Hispanics are being given direct paths to Whiteness in this nation.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

2000 census.---------

Non-Hispanic Whites were 63% of this nations population.

2010 census.---------

It asked Hispanics what race they were. The majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 77.7%.

The 2010 census.---------

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000... .
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#71 Mar 10, 2015
yon.---------

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Happy Lesbo 30,211
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 17 min Diamonds7156 1,575
Wtf 19 min Shakez2438 4
"After" Spurs DESTROY Thunder, will Durant beco... 20 min Bubblez451 4
How can i install Diablo 3 22 min Bubblegum5910 4
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 23 min Vulva2976 4
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 25 min Fresh6183 67
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 638,095
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 43,936
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman 968,913
More from around the web