Mass Non-European legal immigration w...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#46 Jul 17, 2014
".....We were not a nation of immigrants in 1789.

They came later. From 1845-1849, the Irish fleeing the famine. From 1890-1920, the Germans. Then the Italians, Poles, Jews and other Eastern Europeans. Then, immigration was suspended in 1924.

From 1925 to 1965, the children and grandchildren of those immigrants were assimilated, Americanized. In strong public schools, they were taught our language, literature and history, and celebrated our holidays and heroes. We endured together through the Depression and sacrificed together in World War II and the Cold War.

By 1960, we had become truly one nation and one people.

America was not perfect. No country is. But no country ever rivaled what America had become. She was proud, united, free, the first nation on earth. And though the civil rights movement had just begun, nowhere did black peoples enjoy the freedom and prosperity of African-Americans.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/america-no-longer -...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...

(Now we are not united - the great European immigration had many things that blended - but that's not the case now - this immigration is an invasion. And the internal decay and outright depravity and political corruption along with the external threat of Islam makes for a witch's brew.)

“Democrats & Republicans Suck”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#47 Jul 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are millions of non-European legal immigrants coming to America to stay, and none of them support the GOP and it's 'plantation politics'. The GOP will never again control the White House as long as the current immigration trends continue.
The sell out politicians fiddle as Rome (USA) burns !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#48 Jul 24, 2014
Politicians no longer stand for anything. They are all members of secret societies that bow to Allah and not Yahweh. Our problems are spiritual. Their allegiance is the Masonic god that is Muslim and whom he has placed in the WH who has opened up the borders to millions of illegals while claiming that the borders are secure. They will turn what was once the hope of the world into a "banana republic" with a heavy dose of Sharia Law that will replace the US Constitution. What's left of European immigrants are so dumbed down who put this alien in power, consumed with deals they can get at Walmart and Biblically illiterate to accept homosexuality and other perversions as normal, that there is no more hope and no place to run. Like Jews in Europe in the 1930's. America is going to get what's coming to your as jobs are outsourced and the wave of barbarians is supported by right and left politicians that will drive down wages of what is left. Your children will live in slavery. I'm glad I'm old.

http://sightedmoon.com/
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#49 Jul 24, 2014
yon wrote:
".....We were not a nation of immigrants in 1789.
They came later. From 1845-1849, the Irish fleeing the famine. From 1890-1920, the Germans. Then the Italians, Poles, Jews and other Eastern Europeans. Then, immigration was suspended in 1924.
From 1925 to 1965, the children and grandchildren of those immigrants were assimilated, Americanized. In strong public schools, they were taught our language, literature and history, and celebrated our holidays and heroes. We endured together through the Depression and sacrificed together in World War II and the Cold War.
By 1960, we had become truly one nation and one people.
America was not perfect. No country is. But no country ever rivaled what America had become. She was proud, united, free, the first nation on earth. And though the civil rights movement had just begun, nowhere did black peoples enjoy the freedom and prosperity of African-Americans.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/america-no-longer -...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...
(Now we are not united - the great European immigration had many things that blended - but that's not the case now - this immigration is an invasion. And the internal decay and outright depravity and political corruption along with the external threat of Islam makes for a witch's brew.)
are you native indian idiot to claim such residence in USA,as no emigrant?

even Indians were Imigrants from deep North passage,and during division of earth time of Peleg, Indians were living here as migrants from the Middle East inhabitant areas,
left over Mayan structure is clear proof of Ancient Babilionian masters and immigrants settle their lifes in areas of US,and South America

you are simple dumb butt
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#50 Jul 24, 2014
yon wrote:
Politicians no longer stand for anything. They are all members of secret societies that bow to Allah and not Yahweh. Our problems are spiritual. Their allegiance is the Masonic god that is Muslim and whom he has placed in the WH who has opened up the borders to millions of illegals while claiming that the borders are secure. They will turn what was once the hope of the world into a "banana republic" with a heavy dose of Sharia Law that will replace the US Constitution. What's left of European immigrants are so dumbed down who put this alien in power, consumed with deals they can get at Walmart and Biblically illiterate to accept homosexuality and other perversions as normal, that there is no more hope and no place to run. Like Jews in Europe in the 1930's. America is going to get what's coming to your as jobs are outsourced and the wave of barbarians is supported by right and left politicians that will drive down wages of what is left. Your children will live in slavery. I'm glad I'm old.
http://sightedmoon.com/
I agree with this Internet link,
only I see you are simple uneducated scumbag having not clue about politics,or why Zionist moovement in America and Europa doesn't allow imigration from Europa?
doomsday of America and whole globe human system already is sign, and Bible God's Word is Judge of those who join humankind wicked ranks, included you too?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#51 Jul 24, 2014
Your low intellect and upbringing is self evident
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#52 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

You said "Johnny, in a nut shell - Israel had civil war that divided into the Northern and Southern Kingdoms. The North(Lost Tribes) were conquered by Assyria and then scattered by Babylon who conquered the South(mostly Jews)".---------

Okay.

yon, mind if I ask, when did this happen?

You said "I needn't detail what has befallen the Jews for the last 2800 years, but the North is what's really intriguing - as they were lost to history but not to God".-------

What do you mean by this? Could you please elaborate about this.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#53 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

You said "Those descendants eventually populated most of Northern Europe and especially the British Empire and America - They are Israel".--------

Okay.

You said "and are engaged in the same abominable behavior as their forbearers".------

How so?

You said "and are about to suffer the same fate at the hands of Muslims and Far East allies".---------

How so?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#54 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>But within these Lost Tribes are a growing remnant that is beginning to wake up to their identity that is going to be brought thru the fire.

What do you mean by this?

Could you please elaborate about this.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#55 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Yeah, but which fundamentalists? Sunnis or Shiites?

The United States drone strikes have targeted both Sunnis & Shiites.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#56 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

You said "the external threat of Islam".------

Oh yeah. Especially Islamic fundamentalism.

You said "with a heavy dose of Sharia Law that will replace the US Constitution".-------

Islam is not going to triumph in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#57 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

You said "consumed with deals they can get at Walmart".---------

True, the American masses are. But, people gravitate towards large store chains. Walmart is a very good store. Walmart has a lot of products. A lot of choices.

Most of all, what makes Walmart such a very good store is that they are non-union.

I'm anti-union. Very anti-union.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#58 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Biblically illiterate to accept homosexuality and other perversions as normal.

I see your point above.

I'm not keen at all about homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles.

But, homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles aren't a threat to White America.

Homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles are not a threat to the American System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to the American System.

In the United States, the divide & dichotomy is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#59 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
obs outsourced.

You are absolutely correct.

American jobs have gone overseas because of the Democrats & the unions.

Early/mid 1960s.--------

Unions underwent changes.

Mid/late 1960s till the late 1990s.---------

The very high taxation & many regulations which Democrats
put on American businesses.------- This caused American businesses to leave this nation.

It was also due to the very high & very unreasonable demands which union leaders put on American businesses.

The demands on hourly wages, pay raises & pensions. Union leaders demands for more health care, vacations & bargaining.

American unionized labor cannot compete with foreign workers in regards to wages, benefits, regulations & other safeguards.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#60 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

To show that union leaders & their members were not "oppressed" at all.--------

A totally unskilled union automobile worker who had absolutely no college under his/her belt was making the equivalent of $78.00 an hour.

This equivalent of $78.00 an hour comprised of the hourly wage, health care, holidays in a year, pensions & other benefits.

Factoring all of this stuff together, it came to around $78.00 an hour.

So, these union leaders & their members were not oppressed at all.

But, the union leaders got too greedy. They called the bluff of the businesses too much. It ended up backfiring on them.

The union leaders totally destroyed the jobs & livelihoods of the workers which they claimed to represent.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#61 Aug 9, 2014
yon.---------

For many decades, there have been many very questionable characters in unions.

Examples.-------

Before the merging of the American Federation of Labor (AFL) & the Congress of Industrial Organization (CIO) in the mid 1950s.------- Most of the AFL affiliated unions were dominated by the Syndicate.

Most of the CIO affiliated unions were dominated by left wing communists.

Just look at the Teamsters ex. top leaders.------ Dave Beck, Jimmy Hoffa, Frank Fitzsimmons, Roy Lee Williams & Jackie Presser.

International Longshore and Warehouse Unions (ILWU) Harry Bridges.

In my next post, I'm going to point out about union sabotage.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#62 Aug 9, 2014
Boy, you have asked about a lot of inter-connecting dots. I recently posted a couple of links, like in the last couple days to give you some insight. It's deep stuff. But historically both the Northern(Lost Tribes) and Southern Kingdoms were conquered by Assyria and then Babylon within about 150 years 750-600 BCE and then the Babylonians themselves got whacked by the Medes shortly thereafter and the Jews given permission to return to the Holy Land to rebuild the Temple, but the Northern Tribes were dispersed and remain incognito to this day. But like I say, there is a growing unorganized remnant that's beginning to get the picture and keeping Mosaic Law to the best of their ability and to the extent possible while the world and it's religions continue to battle it out in hopeless futility. BTW - in another matter

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BAC...

ps - eliyah.com , www.kolhator.org.il , www.herbert-armstrong.org/indexUSBIP.html
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#63 Aug 10, 2014
yon.---------

Unions.-------

On many occasions, unions have undertaken sabotage.

When businesses would cut back on personnel in a particular area of a plant, unions would undertake sabotage so that they could keep their members working in a particular area.

Examples of union sabotage.------

Airline mechanic strikes of the 1970s & 1980s.--------

The unions were very militant. They undertook sabotage.

But, in a way that could not be easily detected prior to the airline flights.

Union members carried out their sabotage by throwing a handful of nuts, washers & bolts into the engines of the airplanes.

It was very expensive to fix.

Even more so, it could have caused an emergency while the airline was in flight.

But, the union mentality was that the end justified the means.

With these union workers, they didn't care about the safety of the hundreds of people on these airplanes.

These union members only cared about their demands.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#64 Aug 10, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not keen at all about homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles. But, homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles aren't a threat to White America. Homosexuality & other alternative lifestyles are not a threat to the American System.
They are a threat to all of civilization like a genetic mutation.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#65 Aug 10, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.---------
For many decades, there have been many very questionable characters in unions.
Examples.-------
Before the merging of the American Federation of Labor (AFL) & the Congress of Industrial Organization (CIO) in the mid 1950s.------- Most of the AFL affiliated unions were dominated by the Syndicate.
Most of the CIO affiliated unions were dominated by left wing communists.
Just look at the Teamsters ex. top leaders.------ Dave Beck, Jimmy Hoffa, Frank Fitzsimmons, Roy Lee Williams & Jackie Presser.
International Longshore and Warehouse Unions (ILWU) Harry Bridges.
In my next post, I'm going to point out about union sabotage.
You can say that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 19 min This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min Aussie Kev 2,117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min onemale 281,294
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min truth 647,079
Learning course CPA marketing 55 min CPAmarketing 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,829
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 105,692
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 11 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web