Mass Non-European legal immigration w...

Mass Non-European legal immigration will doom the GOP

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 17, 2014
There are millions of non-European legal immigrants coming to America to stay, and none of them support the GOP and it's 'plantation politics'. The GOP will never again control the White House as long as the current immigration trends continue.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2014
you hate ga***ys because you are scared ga****ys will steal your boyfriends !!! greedy lunatic !!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are millions of non-European legal immigrants coming to America to stay, and none of them support the GOP and it's 'plantation politics'.

You mean illegal immigrants.

The Republican Party is not the political party of plantation politics. The Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of plantation politics.

When illegals become legal, when it is time for them to vote.------- Most vote Democrat.

Foreign born immigrants of color are not a threat to White America.

Foreign born immigrants of color are not a threat to the American System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to the American System.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#5 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The GOP will never again control the White House as long as the current immigration trends continue.

Not true.

This is the critical equation in the United States politics.------- The non Hispanic Whites who still vote Democrat.

Clearly, most non Hispanic Whites didn't vote Democrat. The 43% of the non Hispanic Whites who voted Democrat, this is still a very, very sizeable number of people.

November, 2012 election.--------

43% of non Hispanic Whites voted for Democrat Barack Obama. Had 5% of these non Hispanic Whites not voted for Barack, voted for Mitt Romney.------ Mitt would have won the election.

2014 election & the 2016 election.------

Many Democratic Party leaders fear a sizeable number of the non Hispanic Whites who voted Democrat in past elections to shift over to the Republican Party.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#6 Jun 18, 2014
ISLAM IN THE END TIMES

"The Islamic world is no longer way out there somewhere, it's right next door. The migration of millions of Muslims into the West and the terrorists that came with them, is the most serious threat our culture has faced since Adolf Hitler. We didn't go looking for trouble, but trouble has come looking for us........"

http://www.fishhouseministries.com/html/02-bo...

(and NOW there's one in the White House!)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Jun 18, 2014
Israel was severely punished for it's abominations that God allowed by infidels. Their descendants will fare no better as they have not learned.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign born immigrants of color are not a threat to White America.
Foreign born immigrants of color are not a threat to the American System.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to White America.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to the American System.
You know......I usually don't give Ku Klux Klansmen....such as yourself....the time of day......because I think you're WHITE TRASH. And I don't like BLACK TRASH either, but I'll save that for another day. But let me ask you something....JOHNNY. So you speak with much disdain for.....'illegal immigration', huh??? Well.......what do you call 'sailing the oceans in search of a new land to call 'home', because you were chased off from your homelands because the people who were militarily superior to you HATED YOU,and then encountering somewhat olive-skinned people already living there....and then PLOTTING to take control of their land...and then MURDERING THEM while taking that land???? Is that 'illegal immigration', you WHITE RACIST PIECE OF TRASH???!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 18, 2014
one
two
three
disappear !!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#10 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY.---------

You said "You know...I usually don't give Ku Klux Klansmen...such as yourself".--------

No Ku Klux Klan (KKK) here. The KKK is too extreme in their ideology & tactics.

You said "because I think you're WHITE TRASH".-------

Nope. Totally clean record here. As do my parents & 2 older brothers.

You said "But let me ask you something...JOHNNY. So you speak with much disdain for...'illegal immigration'. huh??".-------

Nope. Never once, on any Topix thread have I ever stated that I was against illegal immigration. I wouldn't. Because I'm pro-Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#11 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well.......what do you call 'sailing the oceans in search of a new land to call 'home', because you were chased off from your homelands because the people who were militarily superior to you HATED YOU,and then encountering somewhat olive-skinned people already living there....and then PLOTTING to take control of their land...and then MURDERING THEM while taking that land???? Is that 'illegal immigration???!!!

Your charges above.------- Nope, my family didn't do any such stuff.

My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. My mothers family came to the United States in the late 1950s.

My fathers family comes from Rome, Italy. My fathers family came to this nation in the late 1950s.

So, your charges above.------ Don't pertain at all to my family.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#12 Jun 18, 2014
yon.--------

You said "Israel was severely punished for it's abominations that God allowed by infidels".---------

yon, what do you mean by this? Could you please explain.

You said "Their descendants will fare no better as they have not learned".--------

What do you mean by this? Could you please explain.
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your charges above.------ Don't pertain at all to my family.
You said you Neocon supporter not much different then the AMeriKKKa, you brainwashed to hate! I do think you graduated from School Of the America! JAJAJAJA
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
one
two
three
disappear !!
Disappear!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#15 Jun 18, 2014
ASIAN LATINO VIBES.--------

You said "You said you Neocon supporter".-------

Correct.

You said "not much different than the AMeriKKKa, you brainwashed to hate!".--------

I haven't been brainwashed to hate America at all.

The United States is the greatest nation in the world. Always has been. Always will be.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#18 Jun 18, 2014
yon.--------

European nations. The percentage of their Muslim populations.-------

31. San Marino.------- Less than 0.1%.

32. Serbia.------- 3.7%.

33. Slovakia.------- 0.1%.

34. Slovenia.------ 2.4%.

35. Spain.------- 2.3%.

36. Sweden.------ 4.9%.

37. Switzerland.------ 5.7%.

38. Ukraine.------ 0.9%.

39. United Kingdom.------- 4.6%.

I list this, to show.-------- That fortunately, Islam is not in any position in Europe to overthrow the governments.

Just because someone is a Muslim does not mean that they are an enemy. There are many, many Muslims who are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#19 Jun 18, 2014
mexicans smell like really bad cheese, or really good cheese, if you're French.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Jun 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.--------
You said "Israel was severely punished for it's abominations that God allowed by infidels".---------
yon, what do you mean by this? Could you please explain.
You said "Their descendants will fare no better as they have not learned".--------
What do you mean by this? Could you please explain.
Leviticus 26

Punishment for Disobedience

14 “‘But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. 17 I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.

18 “‘If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over. 19 I will break down your stubborn pride and make the sky above you like iron and the ground beneath you like bronze. 20 Your strength will be spent in vain, because your soil will not yield its crops, nor will the trees of your land yield their fruit.

21 “‘If you remain hostile toward me and refuse to listen to me, I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve. 22 I will send wild animals against you, and they will rob you of your children, destroy your cattle and make you so few in number that your roads will be deserted.

23 “‘If in spite of these things you do not accept my correction but continue to be hostile toward me, 24 I myself will be hostile toward you and will afflict you for your sins seven times over. 25 And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands. 26 When I cut off your supply of bread, ten women will be able to bake your bread in one oven, and they will dole out the bread by weight. You will eat, but you will not be satisfied.

27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. 30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies[b] on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you. 31 I will turn your cities into ruins and lay waste your sanctuaries, and I will take no delight in the pleasing aroma of your offerings. 32 I myself will lay waste the land, so that your enemies who live there will be appalled. 33 I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out my sword and pursue you. Your land will be laid waste, and your cities will lie in ruins. 34 Then the land will enjoy its sabbath years

Johnny, in a nut shell - Israel had civil war that divided into the Northern and Southern Kingdoms. The North(Lost Tribes) were conquered by Assyria and then scattered by Babylon who conquered the South(mostly Jews). I needn't detail what has befallen the Jews for the last 2800 years, but the North is what's really intriguing - as they were lost to history but not to God. Those descendants eventually populated most of Northern Europe and especially the British Empire and America - They are Israel and are engaged in the same abominable behavior as their forbearers and are about to suffer the same fate at the hands of Muslims and Far East allies. But within these Lost Tribes are a growing remnant that is beginning to wake up to their identity that is going to be brought thru the fire.

http://kolhator.org.il/

http://vimeo.com/82757725
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#21 Jun 20, 2014
People of European ancestry simply have no idea where their ancestors came from. It's all Biblical.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#22 Jun 20, 2014
It's like they fell out of trees.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#23 Jun 20, 2014
yon wrote:
People of European ancestry simply have no idea where their ancestors came from. It's all Biblical.
I'm not a people, I'm a bunny, and I'm a Dutch lop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 29,796
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min marge 637,919
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min trifecta1 617,968
Compare bf and gf butt 23 min Bballerryan 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min MUQ2 280,530
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 1 hr LayedbackMick 140
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Ann Todd 144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 43,899
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hukt on Fonix 968,870
More from around the web