I will give $6,000 to anyone who can refute my
“Who-Goes-To-Heaven Scriptures — Narrow is the Way” article

Details Here

Who-Goes-To-Heaven Scriptures —
Narrow is the Way
(“Who are the Children of God?”
follows)

By Jeff Fenske

Probably the greatest and most serious deception in the world is the misconception about what the Bible really teaches about who goes to heaven.

Many are being deceived, having not been taught the truth about what Jesus’ requires so that we will have boldness (and I’m hoping even a very big smile) when we stand before Jesus.

What follows is what I’ve learned from more than 30 years of studying and prayerfully thinking this through. I’ll start with a few words about being born-again, and then jump into the texts.Being born-again is the start, but just the start—as is belief. We must abide in Him.

And infant baptism doesn’t qualify, because the person must make the decision, him or herself.“You must be born again”– Jesus.

John 3:1-8

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 The same came to him by night, and said to him,“Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do, unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him,“Most assuredly, I tell you, unless one is born anew ['again' KJV], he can’t see the Kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him,“How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?” 5 Jesus answered,“Most assuredly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can’t enter into the Kingdom of God! 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Don’t marvel that I said to you,‘You must be born anew ['again' KJV].’ 8 The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but don’t know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Paul says in Romans 10 (I’ll quote more from Romans below):

9 that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I found Hebrews 10:26 in 1975 as a senior in high school, having just a few months earlier made a serious decision to live my life for Christ. I read through the entire New Testament to see if what a friend told me about eternal security is true. This cinched it for me, and I quoted Hebrews 10:26 often, back then, trying to help others see.

Obedience being necessary for salvation was already clearly laid out five chapters earlier in Hebrews 5:

7 He [Christ], in the days of his flesh, having offered up prayers and petitions with strong crying and tears to him who was able to save him from death, and having been heard for his godly fear, 8 though he was a Son, yet learned obedience by the things which he suffered. 9 Having been made perfect, he became to all of those who obey him the author of eternal salvation….
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7330 May 13, 2014
Hebrews 10:26-39

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and a fierceness of fire which will devour the adversaries. 28 A man who disregards Moses’ law dies without compassion on the word of two or three witnesses. 29 How much worse punishment, do you think, will he be judged worthy of, who has trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant with which he was sanctified an unholy thing, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said,“Vengeance belongs to me,” says the Lord,“I will repay.” Again,“The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32 But remember the former days, in which, after you were enlightened, you endured a great struggle with sufferings; 33 partly, being exposed to both reproaches and oppressions; and partly, becoming partakers with those who were treated so. 34 For you both had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your possessions, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and an enduring one in the heavens. 35 Therefore don’t throw away your boldness, which has a great reward. 36 For you need endurance so that, having done the will of God, you may receive the promise. 37 “In a very little while, He who comes will come, and will not wait. 38 But the righteous will live by faith.[Rom. 1:17 (Luther's "only believe" theme song); Gal. 3:11] If he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.” 39 But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 12 continues the strong theme. Notice how the word grace is used in verses 15 and 28. Without sanctification no man will see the Lord. And please consider the disqualifier: any root of bitterness — an unforgiving heart — unless we forgive men and women their sins against us we can’t be forgiven (The Lord’s Prayer, shown further down):

14 Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no man will see the Lord, 15 looking carefully lest there be any man who falls short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and many be defiled by it; 16 lest there be any sexually immoral person, or profane person, like Esau, who sold his birthright for one meal. 17 For you know that even when he afterward desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for a change of mind though he sought it diligently with tears.…

25 See that you don’t refuse him who speaks. For if they didn’t escape when they refused him who warned on the Earth, how much more will we not escape who turn away from him who warns from heaven, 26 whose voice shook the earth then, but now he has promised, saying,“Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heavens.” 27 This phrase,“Yet once more,” signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, receiving a Kingdom that can’t be shaken, let us have grace, through which we serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe, 29 for our God is a consuming fire.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7331 May 13, 2014
The idea of losing our birthright (verse 16-17) is similar to having our “names removed from the Book of Life”(Rev. 3:1-60). We absolutely can be disqualified.

Here is Jesus’ rarely taught statement that says so much about who goes to heaven. The assembly in Sardis actually had a reputation for being alive. How many ‘churches’ in America can say that today? But most of the ‘Christians’ in Sardis were in danger of losing their salvation because Jesus hadn’t found their “works perfected.” But some had:

Yet only the “few names in Sardis that did not defile their garments” were truly walking with Christ,“for they are worthy.” Jesus only told those who overcame, who were therefore dressed in white, that their names would not be blotted out from the Book of Life.

Revelation 3

1 “And to the angel of the assembly in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars says these things:“I know your works, that you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up, and keep the things that remain, which you were about to throw away, for I have found no works of yours perfected before…God. 3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If therefore you won’t watch, I will come as a thief, and you won’t know what hour I will come upon you. 4 Nevertheless you have a few names in Sardis that did not defile their garments. They will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes will be arrayed in white garments, and I will in no way blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

~

Jesus continues His thought in the famous Laodicean lukewarm passage, that is actually talking about salvation:“I will vomit you out of my mouth.” We need to overcome as Jesus overcame (verse 21), abiding in Him (verse 20).

The white garment theme from verse 5 is repeated. And “vomit you out of my mouth” seems to be another way of saying “blot his name out of the book of life,” also in verse 5:

Blot his name out of the book of life (v. 5)

=

Vomit you out of my mouth (v. 16)

14 “To the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write:“The Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Head of God’s creation, says these things:

15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth. 17 Because you say,‘I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing;’ and don’t know that you are the wretched one, miserable, poor, blind, and naked; 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may become rich; and white garments, that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I reprove and chasten. Be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me. 21 He who overcomes, I will give to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.”
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7332 May 13, 2014
Revelation 2 —‘Paradise’ doesn’t come easy. Real Christianity is being attached to the Vine from which the sap from the Holy Spirit then flows through us (John 15). We must abide in Christ to be able to ‘overcome’— Jesus’ greatest commandment. Christianity isn’t only about doing the right things. It’s about staying in right relationship with our heavenly Father:

1 “To the angel of the assembly in Ephesus write:“He who holds the seven stars in his right hand, he who walks among the seven golden lampstands says these things:

2 “I know your works, and your toil and perseverance, and that you can’t tolerate evil men, and have tested those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and found them false. 3 You have perseverance and have endured for my name’s sake, and have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen, and repent and do the first works; or else I am coming to you swiftly, and will move your lampstand out of its place, unless you repent. 6 But this you have, that you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of my God.

~

Jesus said some pretty profound things about salvation in the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7). I’ll say more about this when I write the commentary for “Let Us Be ONE,” especially regarding what Jesus said about what happens to those who willfully look at a woman to lust in their heart. I had a dream about this, that Jesus is deadly serious about the consequences if we continue to willfully do this.

Matt. 5:1-30

saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7333 May 13, 2014
Matt. 5:1 Seeing the multitudes, he went up onto the mountain. When he had sat down, his disciples came to him. 2 He opened his mouth and taught them, saying,

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the gentle,
For they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
For they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart,[compare to 5:28]
For they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called the children of God.[like Rom. 8:16-17]

10 Blessed are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people reproach you, persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For that is how they persecuted the prophets who were before you.…20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, there is no way you will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

21 “You have heard that it was said to the ancient ones,‘You shall not murder;’ and ‘Whoever shall murder shall be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I tell you, that everyone who is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whoever shall say to his brother,‘Racaa!’ shall be in danger of the council; and whoever shall say,‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fire of Gehenna.

23 “If therefore you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you, 24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. 25 Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are with him in the way; lest perhaps the prosecutor deliver you to the judge, and the judge deliver you to the officer, and you be cast into prison. 26 Most assuredly I tell you, you shall by no means get out of there, until you have paid the last penny.

27 “You have heard that it was said, a ‘You shall not commit adultery;’ 28 but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna. 30 If your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and throw it away from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not your whole body be thrown into Gehenna.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7334 May 13, 2014
Matthew 6:9-15 (The Lord’s Prayer, including the verse after the Amen)

Pray like this:

‘Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.

Give us today our daily bread.

Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.

Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.

For yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.’

“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matt. 7:13-27

13 “Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it. 14 How narrow is the gate, and restricted is the way that leads to life! Few are those who find it.

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16 By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn’t grow good fruit is cut down, and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore, by their fruits you will know them.

21 Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will tell me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?’ 23 Then I will tell them,‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’

24 “Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. 25 The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn’t fall, for it was founded on the rock. 26 Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn’t do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. 27 The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”

~

Matthew 10

Being a real, going-to-heaven Christian is a radical commitment. We need to get in the saddle. Jesus said:

32 Everyone therefore who confesses me before men, him I will also confess before my Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven.

34 “Don’t think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn’t come to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man at odds against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A man’s foes will be those of his own household.

37 He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me isn’t worthy of me. 38 He who doesn’t take his cross and follow after me, isn’t worthy of me. 39 He who seeks his life will lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake will find it.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7335 May 13, 2014
Matthew 16

Here, is the “deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me” trio. Jesus then adds:“he will render to everyone according to his deeds.”

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples,“If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will render to everyone according to his deeds.

~

Matthew 24

Sin will be multiplied in the last days, so that the love of many will grow cold, but those who endure to the end, continuing to love no matter what will be saved:

4 Jesus answered them,“Be careful that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying,‘I am the Christ,’ and will lead many astray. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you aren’t troubled, for all this must happen, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines, plagues, and earthquakes in various places. 8 But all these things are the beginning of birth pains.

9 Then they will deliver you up to oppression, and will kill you. You will be hated by all of the nations for my name’s sake. 10 Then many will stumble, and will deliver up one another, and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray. 12 Because iniquity will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end, the same will be saved.

~

Mark 8

This text adds “whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words….”

34 He called the multitude to himself with his disciples, and said to them,“Whoever wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it; and whoever will lose his life for my sake and the sake of the Good News will save it. 36 For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life? 37 For what will a man give in exchange for his life? 38 For whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man also will be ashamed of him, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

~
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7336 May 13, 2014
Luke 9

Similar to the above text.

23 He said to all,“If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me. 24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever will lose his life for my sake, the same will save it. 25 For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses or forfeits his own self? 26 For whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed, when he comes in his glory, and the glory of the Father, and of the holy angels.

~

Luke 14

Very heavy! We’re supposed to “count the cost,” which is not letting anyone or anything stand in the way of us following Christ.“Whoever of you who doesn’t renounce all that he has, he can’t be my disciple.”

And the “salt becoming flat and tasteless” idea is similar to what Jesus says in John 15: how we must abide in Him in order to bear much fruit that will then remain — because as branches, we keep ourselves attached to the Vine, getting our sap from Him — that our joy will be full (15:11)! Real Christians are full of Life — which when meeting together then will make living, vibrant churches!

25 Now great multitudes were going with him. He turned and said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to me, and doesn’t disregard his own father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he can’t be my disciple. 27 Whoever doesn’t bear his own cross, and come after me, can’t be my disciple. 28 For which of you, desiring to build a tower, doesn’t first sit down and count the cost, to see if he has enough to complete it? 29 Or perhaps, when he has laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, everyone who sees begins to mock him, 30 saying,‘This man began to build, and wasn’t able to finish.’ 31 Or what king, as he goes to encounter another king in war, will not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sends an envoy, and asks for conditions of peace. 33 So therefore whoever of you who doesn’t renounce all that he has, he can’t be my disciple.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7337 May 13, 2014
34 Salt is good, but if the salt becomes flat and tasteless, with what do you season it? 35 It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile. It is thrown out [Jn. 15:6]. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

~

Moving to the Gospel of John. We all know John 3:16, right? But what does it really say in light of the rest of the chapter? Believe is not just a mental grasping of a concept. Believe is obeying Christ. It’s life in the Son.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”[in God is similar to Paul's in Christ Jesus phrase, explained below]

22 After these things, Jesus came with his disciples into the land of Judea. He stayed there with them, and baptized. 23 John also was baptizing in Enon near Salim, because there was much water there. They came, and were baptized. 24 For John was not yet thrown into prison.

25 There arose therefore a questioning on the part of John’s disciples with some Jews about purification. 26 They came to John, and said to him,“Rabbi, he who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, the same baptizes, and everyone is coming to him.” 27 John answered,“A man can receive nothing, unless it has been given him from heaven. 28 You yourselves testify that I said,‘I am not the Christ,’ but,‘I have been sent before him.’ 29 He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. This, my joy, therefore is made full. 30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

31 He who comes from above is above all. He who is from the Earth belongs to the Earth, and speaks of the Earth. He who comes from heaven is above all. 32 What he has seen and heard, of that he testifies; and no one receives his witness. 33 He who has received his witness has set his seal to this, that God is true. 34 For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for God gives the Spirit without measure. 35 The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into his hand. 36 One who believes in the Son has eternal life, but one who disobeys the Son won’t see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”

~
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7338 May 13, 2014
Romans 8:1 is one of the most commonly mistaught scriptures, largely because of certain faulty modern Bible translations like Rupert Murdoch’s NIV. See:

What is HORRIBLY WRONG with Modern Bible Translations like the NIV? Most modern versions slavishly depend on the Egyptian and Vatican corruptions of the New Testament!

Westcott and Hort Magic Marker Binge! Would you take a magic marker to your Bible and cross out words from passages? Do you read the NIV?

NIV alterations that greatly affect Christian doctrine — including my pet peeves. The NIV is destroying the church! Here’s proof.

Is Murdoch’s NIV the ‘N’ew ‘I’lluminati ‘V’ersion? Has the Word of God Been Corrupted to Bring US Into the New World Order?

“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.” The NIV stops there, but the KJV, NKJV and others keep Paul’s complete thought:“who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.”(WEB)

And we know this is the correct interpretation to what Paul means to be in Christ Jesus because of what Paul also says in verse four (as well as verses 12-17):“that the ordinance of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

Most pastors are teaching that the “no condemnation” from being “in Christ Jesus,” is automatic because Christ died for us and we accepted his free gift. But that’s not what Paul taught at all. It is so clear.

Those “who are in Christ Jesus” have “no condemnation” because they “don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit”—by God’s grace, of course.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7339 May 13, 2014
Most ‘Christians,’ today, rightfully feel condemnation because they are in one or more areas walking after the flesh and not putting to death the misdeads of the body by the Holy Spirit. Compare what Paul says in Galatians 5:

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let’s also walk by the Spirit.

Most pastors are confidence men (con-men) who go to great lengths to convince the people that the condemnation they feel is really from the Devil, because born-again Christians can’t be under condemnation because of what Paul says in Romans 8:1a. They’re totally deceiving the public.

Most ‘Christians’ and pastors constantly live in condemnation. And instead of living totally clean and getting right with those they’ve hurt so they can be free from condemnation, they actually seek comfort from the positive-encouragement K-LOVE propaganda that tells listeners that we’re okay with God no matter what. The “never let go” songs are so popular, while we should really be listening to our-heart-to-God’s real worship music, which hardly gets played at all. Most ‘Christians’ can’t worship in Spirit and in truth because their hearts aren’t right.

“If therefore you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you,leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.(Mt. 5:23, 24)

In ‘church,’ today, it’s all about “I’m okay, you’re okay,” and this simply is not true.“God’s people” aren’t even repenting from supporting the United States’ immoral, reverse-Christian wars. Abortion is deemed so bad while it’s okay to kill hundreds of thousands of full grown humans who never did anything to us, and who are mostly now in Hell (abortion is despicable, but at least the babies go to heaven). We slaughtered them in the name of God and country. America gets what it deserves. We are now becoming a police state, and the end of America may soon be at hand, all because the ‘Christians’ are no longer salt and light. See: The Red Gate Prophecy — What If I Open It Just a Little Bit?

The fear of God has been removed from pastors’ vocabularies and from the songs that are played. The Bible has been gutted. Satan knew he couldn’t get away with adding words to the Bible, so instead, he took them out, largely through his servants, Wescott and Hort.

Paul continues to explain who goes to heaven in the middle of Romans 8, as well as in Romans 11, but pastors are leading the church astray by focusing instead on Romans 8:1a and the last part of the chapter which says nothing can separate us from the love of Christ; though, Paul was referring to those who are truly in Christ Jesus according to what he had previously said in chapter 8.

Americans are getting brainwashed/ mind-controlled. That is what is happening in most churches and on most ‘Christian’ radio and TV today. The deception in the last days is indeed great and almost universal!“Come out from them and be separate” is the remedy.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7340 May 13, 2014
This is what Paul really says.

Romans 8:1-19 — Walking according to the Spirit we must overcome!

Rom. 8:1 There is therefore now *no condemnation* to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the law couldn’t do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God did, sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh; 4 that the ordinance of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace….

12 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if you live after the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are children of God. 15 For you didn’t receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, by whom we cry,“Abba! Father!”

16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God; 17 and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if indeed we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us. 19 For the creation waits with eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

Rom. 11:1, 20-23 — The balance

1 I ask then, Did God reject his people? May it never be! For I also am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.…

20 True; by their unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by your faith. Don’t be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God didn’t spare the natural branches [the Jews], neither will he spare you. 22 See then the goodness and severity of God. Toward those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness; otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 They also, if they don’t continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

The New Testament teaches that Jesus was an example on earth that we should follow in his steps. And having read the warning scriptures that describe what will happen to us if we fall away,“working out our salvation with fear and trembling” as the Holy Spirit enables us to makes total sense.
saved life

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7341 May 13, 2014
Jesus in Matthew 5

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
holiness matter

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7342 May 13, 2014
The meaning of “Grace”(χα ρις ) in the Bible: It’s not what you think?
How Many Will Be in Heaven? How Many Find the WAY? Only 1 in 40 — 2.5%!?!!

Spiritual Avalanche – Steve Hill on ANTINOMIANISM (‘against law’–“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO PUT ME INTO BONDAGE”): What they fail to realize is that now, under the new covenant, the law is written on our hearts. JESUS BROKE the POWER OF SIN on our lives, so by the Spirit we can LIVE OUT the righteous requirements of the law.“Adultery refers to ADULTERY OF THE HEART and not just the physical act.”“Sin will love you for a season and curse you for eternity.”

Spiritual Avalanche – Steve Hill: Many Challenge the Authority of the Word —“When the Scriptures contradict our feelings and preferences, RATHER THAN crucify our feelings and preferences and BOW DOWN BEFORE GOD and His Word, WE QUESTION GOD’S WORD”

Spiritual Avalanche – Steve Hill: The 7 Great Lies in the Church Today — Overemphasis of Prosperity • Exaggerated View of Grace (grace-changers nullify all divine warnings)• Antinomianism = against rules, so “anything goes”(but “Jesus didn’t set us free to sin; He set us free from sin”)• Gazing Upon Man, not God • Challenging the Authority of the Word (God didn’t really mean what He said)• Rejecting Hell • Universal Reconciliation

[ 9-minute video ] Steve Hill shares his vision: Spiritual Avalanche – The THREAT of FALSE TEACHINGS that could DESTROY MILLIONS —“Satan is Snowing the Saints!”

[ video ] Steve Hill on Sid Roth’s ‘It’s Supernatural’: The Spiritual Avalanche That Could Kill Millions – God’s Warning to All Christians!—“This mountain of snow is all the FALSE TEACHING that is falling on the church right now…”

[ video ] Steve Hill: Spiritual Avalanche Vision —“Dear Jesus, forgive me. I have sinned. I need You. Wash me clean. Be my Savior. Be my Lord and MY VERY BEST FRIEND! I give myself to you, Jesus. I pour myself into you, Jesus. LIVE YOUR LIFE THROUGH ME, Jesus.”

Steve Hill: Violent Revival —“Your salvation depends on your waging violent warfare against sin.… The violent man goes to war with his sins. He doesn’t make excuses for them, he annihilates them!”

Puritan pastor Thomas Brooks:“HOLINESS is of absolute necessity; without it you shall never see the Lord.… God will at last shut the gates of glory against every person that is without HEART-PURITY”

O sirs, do not deceive your own souls; holiness is of absolute necessity; without it you shall never see the Lord.(2 Thes i. 8-10)

It is not absolutely necessary that you should be great or rich in the world; but it is absolutely necessary that you should be holy; it is not absolutely necessary that you should enjoy health, strength, friends, liberty, life; but it is absolutely necessary that you should be holy.

A man may see the Lord without worldly prosperity, but he can never see the Lord except he be holy. A man may [go] to heaven, to happiness, without honour or worldly glory, but he can never [go] to heaven, to happiness, without holiness.
holiness matter

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7343 May 13, 2014
Without holiness here, no heaven hereafter.‘And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth.’(Rev. xxi. 27)

God will at last shut the gates of glory against every person that is without heart-purity.

Someday there may be a part III:
[first rough draft – mostly scriptures on a work just begun] Who Goes To Heaven Part III: Do we have to do anything to go to heaven? Can sins of omission disqualify…? What if we refuse to do what we know we should do?

Green’s song is directly related:

Keith Green –(talk about) The Sheep And The Goats (live)
Keith Green – The Sheep And The Goats (live)
Full concert:

[1978 concert video] Keith Green debunked LUTHER’S FALSE SALVATION DOCTRINE that’s now MAINSTREAM in America. Let’s get it right!

[ Video ] Joe Schimmel: The Great Deception—Once Saved, Always Saved — Joe Schimmel(known for They Sold Their Souls for Rock N Roll) demolishes OSAS!

Kevin Conner on the Believer’s CONDITIONAL Security:“OBEDIENCE IS the very law of SECURITY for all created beings. There can be NO SUCH THING as UNCONDITIONAL security.”

Charles Finney (via Steve Hill): Aim to Be Perfect —“What is Christianity, but supreme love to God and a supreme purpose of heart or disposition to obey God? If there is not this, there is NO CHRISTIANITY AT ALL.”
A.W. Tozer: There is ‘one sure way to escape the delusions of religion’ and be true Christians:“Receive Christ as Lord of our lives and begin to obey Him in everything. Submit to the truth and let it search us. Submit and obey…”

Tozer on “We Don’t Have To Obey”‘Heresy’:“The truth is that SALVATION apart from OBEDIENCE is unknown in the sacred Scriptures”

The CHIEF PILLAR of Eternal Security (OSAS) Toppled – John 10:27-29!—“Only those who are hearing and following Christ right now are his sheep”

‘CARNAL’ CHRISTIANS – Saved or Not?— The following quote from Leonard Ravenhill caused the biggest reaction yet on our Facebook page…

“Get rid of this bunkum about the ‘carnal Christian’. Forget it! Ifyou’re carnal, you’re not saved.”– Leonard Ravenhill.

Andrew Strom: Today’s “Unsaved” Church — Only those who CONTINUE in New Testament Christianity and who “overcome” will be saved

Jeff Fenske: 13 Common Misconceptions About the New Covenant — and 13 Truths including “If you are led by the Spirit you are not under the law”
“We Must Be Holy” by J. C. Ryle (1816-1900)

Keith
Audacious Prayer Is Now

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7344 May 16, 2014
The Time for Audacious Prayer Is Now

Before reuniting with his brother Esau, Jacob prayed all night. He was determined to receive assurance from the Lord that his brother would not kill him the next day. So intense was that prayer meeting that Jacob emerged with a name change and a limp that would mark his every step for the rest of his life (see Genesis 32).

Have you ever had the audacity to go before the Lord with such passion for the burden you were carrying that you decided you would not leave until you were able to emerge with an answer? The desperate cry of the righteous in a prayer closet strikes a chord in the heart of God.

The Bible is a book about fervent prayer and the resulting answers to those prayers. From Genesis to Revelation, the power of audacious prayer is emphasized virtually from chapter to chapter and verse to verse. One would be hard-pressed to read the Bible without coming to the conclusion that prayer actually does change things. In fact, prayer changes everything. Faith and prayer are the tandem vehicles that move things from the realm of the spirit to the natural arena. They cause the unseen to become reality.

Contemporary Christians would do well to once again pray over their families and lives in an audacious manner. The promise to reverse negative circumstances is only guaranteed to those who pray:“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”(2 Chr. 7:14, NKJV).

If we humble ourselves in prayer and turn from our wicked ways, He will “heal our land.” What does God mean by “our land”? Our land is not only our nation and world but also our lives. He has promised to heal the lives of those who are serious about prayer and righteous living.
Holy Is The Lord

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7345 May 18, 2014
Holy Is The Lord - Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
Holy Is The Lord

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7346 May 18, 2014
Published on Apr 24, 2012

Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir featuring. Michael English
"I Bowed On My Knees and Cried Holy"
Album: "Live...Again" in 1989

Probably the best version of this song ever heard, well to me.
asia filter

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7351 Jun 8, 2014
So what will be the contribution of Asia to Christianity? For one thing, it will be a filter that removes many of the impurities added to Christianity by other cultures that have influenced it. They will do an even better job of holding to the good and removing the bad. This is not all they will do, but it will be a major contribution. We can expect to start hearing two great questions from Asia:

"What is the pure Gospel?"

"What is the purest expression of Christianity?"

Then we will see a relentless pursuit of these.
filter pure gospel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7352 Jun 8, 2014
filter filter filter

pure gospel

then the end

great asian!
great people!
great nations!
great king!
great GOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 22 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 31 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web