bless the jews
ARE WE ALL SURE FOR SURE

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7280 Apr 23, 2014
God is not coming to us to condemn us but to reveal Himself and invite us to share with Him the most wonderful Life and Light. Without the Truth and Light of God we will not understand why the world’s – people, fallen or separated from God, act and do the things they do. If you listen to what people say you can clearly hear their words justifying their actions, giving a clear broadcast of the darkened heart and mind they live in. God didn’t make us robots. Instead, God gave us a choice, and it is up to each one of us to walk with Him or apart from Him. Thank God He didn’t leave us, nor forsake us in that condition, but has provided a way back to our Heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus said,“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.”(John 14:6) God Made A Way! Jesus is the Way back to our Heavenly Father. The Word of God clearly states that our life is hid in Him. So if you want to find your purpose and fulfillment in this life, you can only find it in a relationship with our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ. In God’s eyes, everybody has value and worth. We must realize that we are God’s creation and He loves us. He has also given us great potential, a purpose, and has a plan for our lives. Even if you were conceived outside of marriage; you are not an accident! The Lord tells us through His Word,“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb…”, Jeremiah 1:5.“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you…”,(Jeremiah 31:3). The first step in finding His purpose and plan for your life is to go to Him! The way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ.“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”(John 3:16) It is that simple! For many people that is too simple. Most people “feel” they are not worthy and therefore do not want to go to God or cry out to Him. Others are blinded by pride and don’t even realize it (self-sufficient not wanting to acknowledge a need for help). That is the fallen nature of mankind lying to you. The truth is that you are God’s precious creation and He longs for you to come to Him! Other people feel or reason that they have to work to earn entrance into Heaven or some way “qualify” to get on “God’s good side” so He will allow them into Heaven. That is not God’s way and it will fail! God tells us very clearly that He loves us. He then tells us that all have sinned and fallen short of His glory. Yes, even at one point in time, I, the person writing this book, was lost in sin, separated from God. Yet while Jesus was on the cross He counted it (you and me) as joy set before Him to die on that cross, for my sin and yours, which separated us from Him (Jesus) and God the Father. Jesus has made the Way (Path) back to God the Father. For this very reason God so loved you that He sent His only Son Jesus Christ as the perfect (substitute) sin offering to die on the cross for you and me.…“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.”(John 14:6) Only Jesus’ life sacrificed and His Blood could make atonement (pay in full) for our sins before our Heavenly Father! This was the only acceptable sacrifice to God the Father for our sins. This selfless act of love on God’s part, through His Son, made a Way for us back to Him so we could once again enter into a relationship with Him.
ARE WE ALL SURE FOR SURE

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7281 Apr 24, 2014
He so longingly desires for us to be with Him! Jesus Christ made it possible for you and me to become accepted back into a place of fellowship with God, our Heavenly Father. Our part is to accept the gift of His love. Jesus paid the only acceptable price for our sins, so that we would no longer be separated by those sins from our Heavenly Father. It is now up to us individually to receive that gift.(Romans 5:18) God did not plan to have you come on this earth just to watch you grow old and die. God cares about you! You are His creation! He desires a relationship with you here and now. Yes. I said a relationship! Yes, it is possible; I speak from that relationship even now, because that is where I live, move and have my being, which is in my relationship with Him!“Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him [that is you and me] endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”(Hebrews 12:2) The Feeling of Unworthiness in His Presence Sometimes we realize God’s awesomeness and we “feel” unworthy to be in His Presence or to go to Him, due to His true love and character. The truth is that when we become His dear children through Jesus Christ, we are made worthy and restored to Him. God desires us to do more than just ask Jesus Christ into our heart and become converted. We are to continue in an ongoing relationship with Him. Even in maintaining our relationship with Him, He knows that we need His help and He is faithful to us by supplying it! This is not a come to Him “one time” deal! He desires for us to grow closer to Him, getting to know Him through an ongoing and continuous basis. As we mature and grow in Him many things in our lives will be seen for what they truly are. Remember, God already knew that those things were in your life before you chose to give your life to Him. Our Heavenly Father wants to reveal things to us so that we can see the lies that we have been told and believe. He wants us to be set free in areas of our lives where we are deceived (believe a lie and thinking we are okay). In other words, we come to Him and exchange whatever the darkness is, for the Truth and receive a fresh new way of thinking and living causing you and me to be changed, therefore coming closer to Him. He has taken the first step!
FEAR OF GOD IMPORTANT

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7282 Apr 24, 2014
Working Out Your Salvation in Fear and Trembling

The Fear of God is always very important in our relationship with the Lord. This type of fear is an extreme knowing that God is in control and we will conform to His will 100%. There really is no other true choice to make. This helps us resolve any issues concerning His Word and what it says to us about His will in our life. This fear is not a cowing down but a realization that “this” God is real and what He says He means! Matthew 10:28 states,” And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him (God) which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” This fear means to walk humbled and in awesome respect or reverential awe, continuously loving and obeying the Lord with all that we are. We are to acknowledge Him over all areas of our life. There is One Way, His Son Jesus Christ and being led by His Holy Spirit into all things. Several passages of scripture describe the way we are to reverentially live in trembling before Him (humbled, knowing God is not only in control but even our very breath of life or existence is a gift from God and at His desire it can be taken from us in a moment.) We really need to live moment to moment knowing how much we need Him. As humans, we, even as children of God, still through our sinful, prideful, and fallen carnal nature are so opposed to submitting to God and His Ways, while all the time He is getting our attention to save (deliver) us from ourselves, the world system, and the kingdom of darkness, because Jesus is the Way that leads to Life Eternal!

Matthew22:37-39,“Jesus said to him,“‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it:‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Philippians 2:5-12,“Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death on the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

As it says in Romans 12: 1-2,“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”

Let us not be blind, arrogant, nor self deceived, God will not be mocked! Proverbs 3:5-7 states it best like this,“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil
PRAY FOR THEM ALL

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7283 Apr 24, 2014
Prayer for the Lost

Prayer for the Lost Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus. Heavenly Father, I (we) pray for the lost of the world this day and that every man, woman, and child from here to the farthest corners of the earth be saved. As I (we) intercede, I (we) use my (our) faith, believing that thousands this day have the opportunity to make Jesus their Lord. I (we) ask the Lord of the harvest to thrust the perfect laborers across these lives this day to share the good news of the Gospel in a special way so that they will listen and understand it, that it will touch their hearts. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I (we) pray with thanksgiving. Amen
warning for all

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7285 Apr 24, 2014
Biblical Warning For All

The cities of the plain were destroyed as a warning for all that this same event will happen again one day to the wicked. One would think God is capable of preserving this ancient lesson for us to see and to learn from.

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.(The word for "example" means an exhibit for warning.)

Analysis of the Brimstone

These sulfur balls are mostly golf ball sized, and some have burn marks all around them! Webster's Dictionary says that "brimstone" = sulfur. Accordingly, we have found the absolute proof that we have finally located Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities of the plain!
warning for all

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7286 Apr 24, 2014
God rained down upon these cities was so hot that it burned the limestone blocks that were used in the construction of the cities. The ash there today is composed of Calcium Sulfate and Calcium Carbonate which are by-products of the limestone and sulfur burning.

Everything in these cities burned and turned into ash, including the buildings themselves as the Bible says that the cities were to be destroyed also. The Bible told us that God rained down "fire and brimstone" When God rains down fire, it is a consuming fire, just like the time of Elijah when God sent down fire to destroy the stone altar, the limestone buildings here were totally destroyed and turned into ash.
witness prayer

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7287 Apr 24, 2014
THE WITNESSING PRAYER

I have shared with you my addiction to "divine appointments". God, in His mercy, has invited us sinners (in rehabilitation) to bear faithful witness to Him, His character and salvation. You, with me, can be certain that you are in His will by taking three simple steps:

1) Ask God, in Christ's name, to forgive and cleanse you of every sin that separates you from His will.

2) Pray the "witnessing prayer", that you may be honored of Him by being led by His Spirit to bear effective, saving witness and/or help someone for whom Christ died.

3) When He provides the "divine appointment", be totally honest and truthful whoever you witness to or help. There are a vast number out there who have and are bearing a false witness, but rationalize that they are doing God and mankind a service by "embellishing" the truth, making it more spectacular, "punching it up." The extreme end of allowing Satan to lead you in this falsification of the facts is to become a destroyer of yourself, your family and others. God cannot lie. When we do, even if we "do it for a good reason", we separate ourselves from the only saving source of power in the universe.

Effective "divine encounters" are reconfirmations from God that we are in His will. Attacks by Satan and his hosts, both human and demon, are another reconfirmation of our walk with God. No attacks means we're doing Satan's will, not God's.

Even Paul knew the real enemy for he said, "Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us." I Thessalonians 2:18. So friends, be aware. The Word of God is not an idle tale when we are warned, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" I Peter 5:8. Don't believe those who tell you that if you are a true Christian, you won't have problems and everyone will love you. For that's a lie. Satan will disguise his evil and use as his agents those who are not Christians, though they may profess to be. "Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you" I John 3:13. But remember His promise, in the words of Christ Himself, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22.

Again, our choices are to either work for God, share and enjoy His salvation throughout eternity, or to fall into the grasp of a merciless demon, and share total and eternal destruction in the hell-fires which will destroy Satan and his evil angels; the same fire God uses to purify this world of the last vestiges of sin and sinners before He restores it to its Edenic beauty and makes it the eternal home of the "nations of them which are saved..." Revelation 21:24.

Ron Wyatt

A Talk by Ron, April 6, 1996

A Talk by Ron, February 13, 1999

A Serious Message - by Jim Pinkoski (Link - A Ron Wyatt Testimonial)

SDA quotes on Ark of the Covenant

NOAH'S ARK . ARK OF COVENANT . SODOM & GOMORRAH . RED SEA CROSSING . MT. SINAI
MORE . Joseph . FAQ . HOME . Ron Wyatt . Discovery News . Watch Video . Study Topics
hiiy

Providence, UT

#7288 Apr 24, 2014
Bless the Jews indeed
jews

Providence, UT

#7289 Apr 25, 2014
bless the jews
bless the jews
JEWISH HOLIDAYS

Providence, UT

#7291 Apr 25, 2014
Note: All Jewish holidays begins at sunset on the evening before the date shown.

Day Year Date Holiday Name

Thu 2014 Jan 16 Tu Bishvat
Sat 2014 Mar 15 Purim
Sun 2014 Mar 16 Shushan Purim
Tue 2014 Apr 15 Passover - First Day
Wed 2014 Apr 16 Passover - Second Day
Wed 2014 Apr 23 Passover - Final Day
Sun 2014 Apr 27 Yom Hashoah
Sun 2014 May 04 Yom Hazikaron
Mon 2014 May 05 Yom Ha'Atzmaut
Sun 2014 May 18 Lag B'Omer
Wed 2014 May 28 Yom Yerushalayim
Wed 2014 Jun 04 Shavuot (1st day)
Thu 2014 Jun 05 Shavuot
Tue 2014 Jul 15 The 17th of Tammuz
Tue 2014 Aug 05 Tisha B'Av
Thu 2014 Sep 25 Rosh HaShanah Starts
Fri 2014 Sep 26 Rosh HaShanah Ends
Sat 2014 Sep 27 Fast of Gedaliah
Sat 2014 Oct 04 Yom Kippur
Thu 2014 Oct 09 Sukkot Starts
Wed 2014 Oct 15 Hoshanah Rabbah
Wed 2014 Oct 15 Sukkot Ends
Thu 2014 Oct 16 Shemini Atzeret
Fri 2014 Oct 17 Shemini Atzeret
Wed 2014 Dec 17 Hanukkah Starts
Wed 2014 Dec 24 Hanukkah Ends
holyday

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7292 Apr 30, 2014
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." -Exodus 20:8-11

“R.I.P ACCF”

Since: Jul 12

None of your buisness...

#7293 Apr 30, 2014
I'm lost...
be evergrateful

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7294 May 1, 2014
Glory honor praise be unto our.Lord God
remove iniquity in oneday

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7295 May 9, 2014
Zechariah 3 - The Cleansing of Joshua the High Priest

(1-3)

The Angel of the Lord stands against Satan on Joshua's behalf..... inscription,” says the Lord of hosts,“and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

..........says the Lord of hosts,“and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"...!!!!!!!

.......says the Lord of hosts,“and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day"....!!!!!!
speakers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7298 May 9, 2014
Speakers

Paul Wilbur is an Integrity Music recording artist and the founder of Wilbur Ministries. Paul and his team travel throughout the United States and the world, sharing the love of God through Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah. In 1990, Paul recorded his first release with Integrity entitled "Up To Zion." Since then, he has recorded five more solo albums including three live performances in Jerusalem: "Shalom Jerusalem," "Jerusalem Arise," and "Lion Of Judah." "Holy Fire" (1987) and "The Watchman" (2006) were recorded in Houston and San Antonio respectively. Two more special release collections entitled "Pray For The Peace of Jerusalem" and "Praise Adonai" were released in 2007 and 2008 to honor the 60th birthday of Israel and the 40th anniversary of the re-unification of Jerusalem.

Wilbur Ministries is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, where Paul makes his home with his wife, Luanne; their two sons, Nathan and Joel; and their daughter-in-law, Sharon Chernoff Wilbur.
Sid Roth, a former account executive for Merril Lynch, was raised in a traditional Jewish home. Yet, religious tradition provided no anwers when he hit rock bottom in 1972. With his life out of control and his marriage in shambles, Sid was set free from demonic oppression through a supernatural encounter with Jesus. Immediatley, he began to bodly proclaim Jesus as the Jewish Messiah.

In 1977, Sid started a ministry called "Messianic Vision" and a nationally syndicated radio broadcast by the same name. But the MessianicVision is more than a ministry or a program; it is a desire to reach out with the good news of the Messiah, "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16). This is not just God's historical order for spreading the Gospel, but supernatural door to reach Gentiles as well. God's heart is to reach all people. His strategy is "to the Jew first."
David Herzog is the founder of David Herzog Ministries based in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, and co-host of a weekly TV Program called "The Glory Zone," which can be seen worldwide. David is a dynamic motivational speaker, best-selling author, and television host, who moves in unusual creative miracles, signs and wonders worldwide as well as equips Believers to operate in the Glory and Power of God. David and his wife, Stephanie, have seen multitudes saved in practically every continent. Their passion is to live in the Glory of God and to bring the Gospel to as many souls as possible in every nation of the world.
Stephanie Herzog is a dynamic, inspirational speaker, who has a passion to see people around the world step into the Glory of God and be healed, delivered and set free. Supernaturally healed when she was a teenager of leukemia, Stephanie teaches others how to access God's supernatural power. She has an amazing ability to minister fresh revelation, with great joy, laughter, and happiness. Stephanie, along with her husband, David, is co-host of the weekly television broadcast "The Glory Zone" which can be seen around the world.
Robert Stearns
Robert Stearns is widely recognized as a visionary leader, compelling communicator, gifted strategist, and influential bridge builder. He is the founder and executive director of Eagles' Wings, a global movement of churches, ministries, and leaders. Eagles' Wings is involved in a variety of strategic projects around the world, with a unique emphasis on interfaith dialogue and humanitarian care.

Robert’s life flows out of deep commitment to Jesus that is characterized by a distinct prophetic edge. A noted author, world-class musician, and highly sought after public speaker, his written works have been translated into 8 languages, his music is appreciated around the world, and he has ministered in over thirty nations while maintaining a distinct focus on Israel.
flee USA now

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7300 May 9, 2014
Jewish Prophet Warns Christians to Flee America Now!!!

teachers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7302 May 9, 2014
Pastors Aren't Anointed To Guide The Church Spiritually

Prophet Deckard has said time and time again that he can teach anyone willing to learn how to work the miracles, signs, and wonders of God through the name of Yeshua (Jesus). But in order to do this we must learn the proper order of ministry and how to develop the anointing in our lives given from the foundation of World.

Your ministry and your gifts will come forth in its time but not until you have perfected the Word of God in your life.

Ephesians 4:11-13 tells us:

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The Five Fold Ministry will bring the body of Christ closer to God by teaching them how to get the sin out of their lives. Darkness has stolen from the Church by convincing them that Pastors would now guide the body of Christ spiritually.

Pastors, Bishops, Deacons, Evangelist, or Teachers aren't anointed by God to spiritually guide the church in the direction God wants them to go. The Prophets are the mouthpieces of God and they are anointed (equipped) to be the spiritual guides for the body of Christ through the revelation knowledge given to them from the throne of God.
keep the LAW n SABBATH

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7303 May 9, 2014
Christians Need To Keep Sabbath & The Law

Christians should keep the law because the Word of G-d says we should. 1 John 3:4 says that sin is the transgression of the Law. Ecclesiastes 12:13 says that Fearing G-d and Keeping the Law is the whole duty of mankind.

I realize that to most of the Church any talk about Christians keeping the Law is almost blasphemy. But at the same time they will uphold and praise parts of the Law unknowingly:

- Homosexuality is sin (the Law)
- Ten Commandments (the Law)
- Tithing (the Law)
- Giving to the Poor (the Law)
- Fornication is sin (the Law)
- Incest is sin (the Law)
- etc.

God is trying to wake up the Church to the fact that the Law never was don away with and that we must learn to walk in holiness by keeping His commandments.

Walk through the scriptures through the eyes of a Major Prophet in these last days to finally settle the age old dispute of of Christians and the Law.
the SUPERNATURAL8883 33555

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7304 May 9, 2014
The Testimony of Jesus Christ,

"Do You Want to Walk in the Supernatural?"

Jerame NelsonToday

I would like to talk about some of the more unusual encounters that I have had with God. Having visions, seeing angels, and being transported in the spirit all took off in my life when I came to be around an amazing friend named Bobby Conner.

I met Bobby at a conference way back before I was ever in ministry. When I met him, he walked right up to me after a meeting and asked me if I would like to travel with him to some different places that he was speaking at. I said, "Yes, Sir," and impartation began immediately.
When I travel with him, he often just tells me stories of his experiences during decades of prophetic ministry. While traveling to Holland with him for a ministry trip, it seemed like he told me about every supernatural encounter with God – every time he has been translated or transported someplace, every time an angel visited him, and even every time the devil had visited him. It was awesome!

Bobby Conner
Right before we got on the plane to head home from that trip, Bobby decided to tell me the reason behind telling all those stories. "Jerame," he said, "do you want to know what I've been doing all week?" (Photo: Bobby Conner)

"What?" I asked.

"I've been imparting to you.'The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy'" (Revelation 19:10).

Then he continued the lesson. "Hey, Jerame, I want you to understand something. Do you want to walk in the supernatural?"

I said, "Yeah."

"Talk about God," he said. "In the Book of Colossians, it says if you'll talk about God, if you'll keep your mind fixed on things above where Christ is seated at the right hand of God, then you'll become heavenly minded (see Colossians 3:1-2). Then gates, doors, and portals of Heaven will open, and you'll walk though 'em."

Bobby was handing me the key to soaring in the supernatural, to opening portals of revelation that I could fly right into. And the key is this: Talk about the testimony of Jesus, and you will experience more.
the SUPERNATURAL8883 33555

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7305 May 9, 2014
A Challenge For You And Me

I went home with that gift lesson, and the next weekend I flew to New Jersey where I was going to minister with a great friend of mine named Craig. I told Craig about what Bobby shared with me. I said, "Craig, dude, I learned some stuff last week with Bobby. I learned that if we'll talk about God, and if we'll be about the things of the Kingdom, heavenly minded, we can step into the doors of the spirit, and we can experience the supernatural."

Priestly Anointing Key by Lillis BoyerSo, I challenged us to talk only about God-stories; "I challenge you to talk about God the entire way home," I said to Craig. "Dude, I challenge you, let's talk about every miracle you've ever seen, every visitation; let's talk about Smith Wigglesworth's, Todd Bentley's; let's talk about anybody that we know who's walked in it and just see what happens." We were flying from New Jersey back to Abbotsford, Canada, on the West Coast, so we had plenty of travel time together.

From New Jersey to Toronto, we just started talking about God. Then we switched planes in Toronto and flew to Vancouver – the closest city to Abbotsford. The whole flight, we're talking God-stories. All of a sudden, right in front of our eyes, we started seeing bright flashes of light. As I began to look at these flashes of light, I realized that Heaven was invading the plane, and these flashes of light were angelic beings sent from God. Then, as we were looking at the angelic beings moving all around the plane, we started noticing gold dust falling on us.
It was awesome. And so we kept talking about the amazing life in the spirit and supernatural encounters with God's presence and power and Kingdom invading earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Trumpler 983,122
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Haggard Victim ou... 16,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Michael 683,809
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 21
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr Awesome Facts 33,213
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
More from around the web