bless the jews
free

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7216 Apr 3, 2014
dontom wrote:
The following quote was attributed to Ecclesiastes 38:4: "The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth, and he that is wise will not abhor them." The correct source of this quote is Ecclesiasticus 38:4, which is a book that is omitted from the Jewish scriptures and Protestant Bibles.
Due to a typo, the movie states: "All cancers, in absolutely every category, rapidly die whenever body pH goes beyond 8.5." In actuality, sustaining a pH of 8.5 is likely impossible and the correct number is 7.5.
Is the Documentary Free?
You are allowed to share and copy both the DVD and the movie
???????
tabernacles davidic

Manassas, VA

#7217 Apr 3, 2014
Discovering The Next Dimension of Worship

Proverbs 25:2 tells us that God likes to hide things, and that is His glory. We get to discover things, and that is our glory. He leaves hints and trails that lead us to the discovery of divine matters and plans for His next move. You can't get to the next move without going to Him.
Right now, the Church is experiencing a great reformation, and worship is being reformed as well.

Understanding the Tabernacle of God, from Revelation 21:3, is the key to discovering that next dimension as well as the result of the reformation itself.

The Tabernacle of David is the framework from which we will discover this next dimension, and God is calling forth a new army of worshipers who are willing to join Him in this season of discovery.

Over twenty years ago, while leading worship in the Charismatic movement, I began to experience some divine discontentment. The way we were doing worship just wasn't hitting the mark. I did all the things that we were taught regarding worship, but still it felt like we came up short.

It slowly occurred to me that we were in the same predicament as the early Church of Acts, chapter 15. We preached that God was restoring the tabernacle of David, yet we continued to use the pattern of Moses in worship. This divine discontentment caused me to seek the Scriptures, which led me to chapter 10 of Hebrews.

Hebrews 10 explains that Jesus is the veil of flesh, and we are to boldly approach God though Christ. The pattern of atonement found in Moses' tabernacle was not to be used as a pattern for worship.

The pattern for worship would be compared to the tabernacle of David.

With this revelation, I could then be free from working my way behind a veil that didn't exist or worshiping with a pre-atonement fear of acceptance. The divine discontentment was resolved once I began to worship after the new pattern.

We are at such a place again: Divine discontentments and distractions are occurring in order that they might prepare us for change.

Bishop Bill Hamon has declared for several years that we are in the Third and Final Apostolic Reformation. This move is not just a wind or refreshing but a reformation. A form to come out of the form that is. A time where God is changing what is to what will be.
tabernacles davidic

Manassas, VA

#7218 Apr 3, 2014
Will There Be A Third Tabernacle Pattern For Worship?

Church history reminds us that whenever a major change happens, music or worship adapts to incorporate those changes, either through practice, doctrine, or message.

When I heard this message along with the Third Day message, I starting praying about the changes in worship and seeking God for direction. Would there be a third tabernacle pattern for worship?

We had experienced the tabernacle of Moses as the first tabernacle. Moving through the outer courts, inner courts, and the holy of holies worship to the tabernacle of David, the second tabernacle. Experiencing worship without a veil, courts, or holy of holies. This transition has taken place for the modern Church over the last 40-50 years or so.

In my quest for direction, the Lord showed me a verse in the book of Revelation. Revelation 21:3 says:

"And I heard a loud voice from Heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God."

This passage describes the third tabernacle: the next pattern for worship, a new revelation or understanding of worship. This verse is referring to the City/Kingdom of God, a place where God is.

In this place, no symbolism or substitute for Him is needed, because He is there.

The tabernacle of Moses kept us separated from God by a veil. The tabernacle of David brought us into the presence of God without a veil, and the tabernacle of God is bringing God's presence fully into man.
tabernacles davidic

Manassas, VA

#7219 Apr 3, 2014
The Scriptures say that God has restored the tabernacle of David (see Acts 15:16). The interesting thing about this Scripture is that David worshipped God in a way that we would after the new covenant was established.

The prophetic nature in the tabernacle of David is amazing. Not only did he worship in a future manner, but he prophesied the coming Messiah. He demonstrated a pattern of relationship in worship that was to come. He reached into a new dimension where Christ would have come, and he brought that to the generations of his day.

This is why the Bible declares David's tabernacle as the pattern for New Testament worship. He was a forerunner. He looked into a future dimension and brought it to the present, long before it took hold.
Discovering the next dimension of worship is our responsibility as prophetic people. We can prepare for worship in the Third Reformation by looking to Scripture and hearing the voice of God. We should begin to worship as if God has already come.

Worship with a longing and a satisfaction at the same time. He has completely given Himself to us. All of His goodness, grace, glory, and power without holding back.
We should worship in a way that removes every distraction and item that takes the place of the presence of God and the preeminence of Christ.
tabernacles davidic

Manassas, VA

#7220 Apr 3, 2014
Transitioning From the Tabernacle of David To The Tabernacle of God

We are poised for a dimensional transition, and this verse helps us realize the direction we are heading.
Zechariah prophesied:

"The LORD will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah.

"In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them" (Zechariah 12:7-8).

What a powerful Scripture of transition and dimensional change. Every existing level is poised for the next dimension, to move us from the tabernacle of David to the tabernacle of God. All the revelation and understanding of this is yet to be revealed, but the call going forth is for us to discover what He wants to do.

One morning, to no credit of my own study, this verse popped up on my Bible app (Thanks, YouVersion):
"Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of His great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing" (Isaiah 40:26 NLT).

God is calling the army of stars to shine with His light in this next reformation. He is calling them forth one by one. He knows their name, and not one of them will be missing. Trust that God knows where to put you and you will not miss out.

This is the time to answer the call and accept the responsibility of discovering the next dimension of worship. This call is not for one person to discover but for all who connect with this call.
gloryfinances

Manassas, VA

#7222 Apr 10, 2014
The Coming Blessing - A Financial Tsunami

During the midst of soon coming events that will shake America and the nations on many fronts, there will also come a Tsunami of provision and financial empowerment to accelerate the Body of Christ forward in Kingdom work on a level we have never experienced before.

It will come soon. King David divided the spoils with those who waited behind when he went to Ziglag to recover his family...so it will be with those who are suddenly inundated with fortunes. Visions, destinies and blueprints from Heaven will suddenly be launched in unparalleled ways into the lives of Believers who have been hoping for the manifestation of their long-awaited promises.

When it is entrusted to you, it will be important to walk in Heaven's economic paradigm, with the mindset that everything you have is the Lord's, for it is being entrusted to you to use with an open hand and open heart. The Blessing is to position His people in the 7 Mountains of influence and ultimately for the Harvest of the ages. Get ready and be expectant because provision follows vision.

A Financial Tsunami and the Harvest

During a visitation once, Bob Jones was given a Blank Check from a Financial Angel. The check number was 341 and it was signed by Jesus in His Blood. The Angel told Bob that whenever he saw the number 341, he was released to ask for whatever he had faith for to receive. Bob shared with me that the visitation was for the entire Body of Christ.

I'm reminded of Isaiah 7:11, "Ask a sign for yourself from the LORD your God; make it deep as Sheol or high as the heavens."

Ask the Lord for specific direction to guide you carefully as the resources come. Use it to bless others less fortunate, as Jesus taught us to do. The financial Tsunami that is coming is meant to bless you, but also to help launch those with a Kingdom mandate.

Don't squander it, for it comes out of the treasuries of Heaven and the manifold wisdom of God for the times we are in. The Lord also intends to bring you completely out of debt. It will be much like the Israelites who plundered Egypt as they hastened to leave their bondage.

It is especially important that you have a definitive plan in place for yourself to actually bless those carrying eternal vision, inventive ideas, and understanding from Heaven. When the full release of funding comes, it will change the earth on many fronts in the critical time we have left.

Our greatest mandate will be to financially resource those called to go and gather the Harvest in from every nation around the world.

Having a vision for the Harvest is viewing things as the Father sees them from the Throne. All of Heaven rejoices when one comes to Christ, and He is counting on one-billion souls to come in because He paid that price in full-measure with His own Blood.
seers favor

Manassas, VA

#7224 Apr 13, 2014
As I have written in my trilogy of books, The Reality of Angelic Ministry Today, the activation of the seer anointing or supernatural encounters can manifest or transpire in one of two realms:(1) the temporal realm, which is the earth, or (2) the spiritual realm, which is heavenly, both of which we just read that God created. We also read that God created us to see. Because we are created in God’s image, we can see into both realms—the spiritual realm and the temporal or carnal realm.
Remember that we are created in God’s image to be seers.
God Is a Spirit
John 4:24 tells us,“God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”The Lord created each of us to worship Him. It is important to see God to worship Him. And this fact brings us to a very important aspect of the seer anointing.
The seer anointing is much more than seeing in the spirit and it’s much more than seeing an angel with your eyes or vision, as important and wonderful as that may be. When your spiritual DNA is activated, you will not only see with your eyes but you will also discern with your spiritual senses as well. And the eyes of your understanding will become enlightened.
You begin to taste, you begin to touch, you begin to hear, you begin to smell, and you begin to see into the spiritual realm to discern things both good and evil. And remember that the Lord gave you dominion over all of those things.
Some people are afraid to see into the spiritual realm because they may see a demon. God has given you all authority and power over every living thing upon the earth (see Genesis 1:28; Luke 9:1). The devil is under our feet (Romans 16:20); we have dominion over him. When demons show up, you have the power and the jurisdiction to rebuke them and to take authority over them and tell them to get out of the way. Just rebuke demons in the power of the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and send them to the abyss.
Be aware that the seer anointing is not something to take lightly. It is a weightier thing, because when God opens your eyes to see or discern angels or demons, there is a purpose for it—for you to recreate Christ in your sphere of influence. We are created in the likeness of Christ. Jesus said the works that He did, we would do the same way Jesus did them (see John 14:12).
\
seers favor

Manassas, VA

#7225 Apr 13, 2014
Remember, God is a triune being and we are created in His very image, so we are created with a spirit, a soul, and a body. Paul understood our true nature as triune beings. Paul also understood why developing the gift of discerning of spirits in our lives is crucial to living a triumphant life in Christ. Look at Paul’s prayer for the church to have the seer anointing activated in their lives.
Understanding Your Spiritual Eyes and Unlocking Your Spiritual Vision
We find Paul's apostolic prayer in Ephesians, chapter 1. This prayer deals directly with your spiritual eyes. As you read these scriptures, there is something being activated in your spirit to hear and to see.
I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:16-18).
Put your hand on your chest and say:“The Father of glory has given me an inheritance, and I am the Father’s inheritance. I am created in His image to be a seer. Lord, thank You for opening up my spiritual eyes to see. Amen!”
To see what? Verse 19 goes on to tell us:“What is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.” The Greek words translated “mighty power” are ischus and dunamis,which we will talk more about later.Paul goes on in verses 20 through 22 to say,“Which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet.”Where are all things? Say,“All things are under my feet.” Verses 22 and 23 go on to say,“And gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.”
seers favor

Manassas, VA

#7226 Apr 13, 2014
Ask the Lord to do this in you:“Lord, fill me with all in all.”
I encourage you to pray the whole prayer from Ephesians 1:16-23 over your spirit, soul, and body every day when you rise up and lie down for the rest of your life. Your triune nature—spirit, soul, and body—can be activated by praying, by reading or hearing anointed teaching, by just sitting under the anointing, by resting in God’s tangible glory, or by reading or hearing testimonies of seer experiences. There are amazing testimonies in my trilogy of books, The Reality of Angelic Ministry Today. We have received dozens of testimonies from people who have their spiritual eyes activated to see and hear into the spiritual realm as they have read the trilogy.
Sometimes you need to be exposed to others and their experiences; then the seed they have is planted into you and brings forth godly fruit after its own kind. If you want the seer anointing, sow into the ministries that operate in the seer anointing. You need to get around people that operate under the seer anointing. I encourage you to get CDs and other teachings about the seer anointing and listen to them, even play them at night when you are sleeping. Sometimes your human spirit is more open to receive spiritual things when you are asleep.
So let’s continue to lay a foundation for the activation of the seer anointing in fullness.
We can have seer experiences in the spiritual realm or we can have supernatural experiences (the seer anointing activated in our lives) in the earthly or world or temporal realm—the natural realm that we live in. We contact that realm with our five carnal senses.
We can say that we interact with the world or temporal realm through our soul, which is made up of our mind, will, and emotions. We also relate to the earthly realm or the earthly environment through our body, which is also our flesh. Remember that God created us in His image with three parts: spirit, soul, and body.
seers favor

Manassas, VA

#7227 Apr 13, 2014
In our everyday earthly life, usually our soul—our mind, will, and emotions—guides us and our flesh propels us. We respond to the needs in our flesh—clothing, food, shelter, etc. Most Christians never go beyond that; they are what the Apostle Paul calls carnal Christians or immature Christians (see 1 Corinthians 3:1). Jesus wants us to be led by our spirits. He wants us to be so intimately in tune with the Holy Spirit that we will do whatever He says whenever He says it. He wants us to become eagles so we can soar.

As we press into the Kingdom of God, we will begin to experience segments of time when our spirit will become dominant in terms of our perception. At these times we can experience the supernatural realm more readily than the carnal realm. Our spiritual senses will become activated, and we can discern things in the spirit more clearly than we can from our temporal senses—what scientists call the five traditional senses of the human being. It can happen for a couple of seconds, it can happen for a couple of minutes, or it can happen for longer periods of time. There was a season in my life where it happened for about nine months. Everywhere I went I could see angels and demons. Every day I would go up into heaven.

Maybe you would like to have some of these supernatural experiences. You need to press into the Kingdom of God. When I say this, I am referring to seeking the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.

When we do seek the Lord with all of our spirit, soul, and bodies, the Lord promises that we will find Him (see Deuteronomy 4:29).

God’s Promises to You

There are some promises given to us in Scripture where God makes wonderful proclamations that we can use to activate our spiritual senses. One example is in Jeremiah29:11-14:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

(In Jeremiah’s time the place of captivity was Babylon. Now, prophetically, we can accurately say that captivity is bondage to the enemy through sin and deception.)

I had a personal experience with Jesus pertaining to the preceding scriptures when He appeared to me November 25, 2001. He walked up to me, put His eyes close to mine, and He said,“I have good thoughts for you, not evil, to give you a future and a hope; and when you seek Me, you will find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.” Then He touched my hand and it felt like warm oil pouring down and off of my left elbow.

From that day on for nine months, almost everywhere I looked I saw or discerned angels and demons. And the presence of the Holy Spirit—the communion, the koinonia of the Holy Spirit—was with me everywhere I went. At times people would walk into my little house located in a crack neighborhood. When they opened the door and stepped over the threshold, they would go out in the spirit. The glory and presence of God was so strong in that little house that people would be slain in the spirit (fall unconscious) by the power of God’s presence. Why? Because I sought God’s Kingdom violently!

I pressed into the Kingdom of God and sought to grow closer to the Lord, asking Him to open the eyes of my spirit. The Lord tells us that when we call upon Him and we pray, He will listen to us; and when we seek Him, He will find us. That’s a promise for all of us. It is a promise for you too! In the next chapter we will look at several keys that can help you develop your ability to press into the Kingdom of God violently!
hyssop meaning

Providence, UT

#7229 Apr 18, 2014
Spiritual Meaning of Hyssop

The signification of "hyssop," is external truth, which is a means of purification. It is said in Exodus 12:24 that they should "take a bunch of hyssop," because "a bunch" is predicated of truths and their arrangement (AC 5530, 5881, 7408). That "hyssop" denotes external truth as a means of purification, is because all spiritual purification is effected by means of truths. For the earthly and worldly loves from which man is to be purified, are not recognized except by means of truths, and when these are insinuated by the Lord, there is also insinuated at the same time horror for these loves as for things unclean and damnable, the effect of which is that when anything of the kind flows into the thought, this feeling of horror returns, and consequently aversion for such things.

Thus man is purified by truths as by an external means. It was on this account ordered that circumcision should be performed by means of knives or lancets of flint. "Lancets" or "knives of flint" denote the truths of faith whereby purification is effected,(AC 2799, 7044); and "circumcision" denotes purification from filthy loves,(AC 2039, 2632, 3412, 3413, 4462, 7045).

[2] As "hyssop" has this signification, it was therefore employed in cleansings, which in the internal sense signified purifications from falsities and evils, as in the cleansing of the leprosy, in Moses:--

The priest shall take for the leper that is to be cleansed two living clean birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet and hyssop, and shall dip them in the blood of the bird that was killed, and he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed (Lev. 14:4-7);

and in like manner "in the cleansing of a house, if the leprosy be in it" (Lev. 14:49-51). For preparing the water of separation by which cleansings were wrought, cedar wood and hyssop were also employed (Num. 19:6, 18); by "cedar wood" was signified internal spiritual truth, and by "hyssop" external; thus by "cedar" an interior means of purification, by "hyssop" an exterior one. That "hyssop" denotes a means of purification is very manifest in David:--

Thou shalt purge me with hyssop, and I shall become clean; Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow (Ps. 51:7)

where "to be purged with hyssop and made clean" denotes external purification; "to be washed and made whiter than snow," internal purification; "snow" and "whiteness" are predicated of truth (AC 3301, 3993, 4007, 5319). That "hyssop" denotes lowest truth, and "cedar" highest truth, is plain from these words in the first book of Kings:--

Solomon spake of woods, from the cedar which is in Lebanon even unto the hyssop that goeth out of the wall (1 Kings 4:33);

where "cedar" denotes internal truth which is of intelligence; and "hyssop," external truth which is of intelligence.

from AC 7918

Back to Words index, Back to Plant words index

Author: E. Swedenborg (1688-1772). Design: I.J. Thompson, Feb 2002.
hyssop

Providence, UT

#7230 Apr 18, 2014
hyssop Bible

Question: "What is hyssop? What was hyssop used for in the Bible?"

Answer: Since people in the biblical era did not have access to the products we do today, they often relied on naturally occurring resources such as plants, animal byproducts, and minerals for cleaning, cooking, food, medicine, and more. Hyssop, an herb in the mint family with cleansing, medicinal, and flavoring properties, was prolific in the Middle East and was used in a variety of ways.

The Bible mentions hyssop several times, mostly in the Old Testament. In Leviticus, God commanded His people to use hyssop in the ceremonial cleansing of people and houses. In one example, God tells the priests to use hyssop together with cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and the blood of a clean bird to sprinkle a person recently healed from a skin disease (likely leprosy). This act would ceremonially cleanse the formerly diseased person and allow him to reenter the camp (Leviticus 14:1–7). The same method was used to purify a house that had previously contained mold (Leviticus 14:33–53).

Hyssop is also used symbolically in the Bible. When the Israelites marked their doorposts with lamb’s blood in order for the angel of death to pass over them, God instructed them to use a bunch of hyssop as a “paintbrush”(Exodus 12:22). This was probably because hyssop was sturdy and could withstand the brushing, but it also likely signified that God was marking His people as “pure” and not targets of the judgment God was about to deal out to the Egyptians.

David also mentions hyssop in Psalm 51:7:“Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.” David does not refer to physical cleansing—rather, he is asking God to cleanse him spiritually as he confesses his sin.

Hyssop also appears at Jesus’ crucifixion, when the Roman soldiers offered Jesus a drink of wine vinegar on a sponge at the end of a stalk of hyssop (John 19:28–30). This was, in fact, Jesus’ last act before He declared His work on earth finished and gave up His spirit. While the hyssop stalk may have been used for purely practical purposes (i.e., it was long enough to reach to Jesus’ mouth as He hung on the cross), it is interesting that that particular plant was chosen. It is possible that God meant this as a picture of purification, as Jesus bought our forgiveness with His sacrifice. Just as in the Old Testament blood and hyssop purified a defiled person, so Jesus’ shed blood purifies us from the defilement of our sin.

Recommended Resources: Bible Answers for Almost all Your Questions by Elmer Towns and Logos Bible Software.

While he is not the author of every article on GotQuestions.org , for citation purposes, you may reference our CEO, S. Michael Houdmann.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/hyssop-Bible.html...
MENORAH

Providence, UT

#7231 Apr 18, 2014
Menorah

Seven-Branched MenorahOne of the oldest symbols of the Jewish faith is the menorah, a seven-branched candelabrum used in the Temple. The kohanim lit the menorah in the Sanctuary every evening and cleaned it out every morning, replacing the wicks and putting fresh olive oil into the cups. The illustration at left is based on instructions for construction of the menorah found in Ex. 25:31-40.

It has been said that the menorah is a symbol of the nation of Israel and our mission to be "a light unto the nations." (Isaiah 42:6). The sages emphasize that light is not a violent force; Israel is to accomplish its mission by setting an example, not by using force. This idea is highlighted in the vision in Zechariah 4:1-6. Zechariah sees a menorah, and G-d explains: "Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit."

The lamp stand in today's synagogues, called the ner tamid (lit. the continual light, usually translated as the eternal flame), symbolizes the menorah. Many synagogues also have an ornamental menorah, usually with some critical detail changed (for example, with only 6 candles) to avoid the sin of reproducing objects of the Temple.

The nine-branched menorah used on Chanukkah is commonly patterned after this menorah, because Chanukkah commemorates the miracle that a day's worth of oil for this menorah lasted eight days.

Yarmulke (in Yiddish)Yarmulke
wash dip n be cured

Providence, UT

#7232 Apr 22, 2014
2 Kings 5

King James Bible

Verse 10 -- And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?

Verse 14 --Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

“Why are you so upset? Send Naaman to me, and he will learn that there is a true prophet here in Israel.”

9- So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and waited at the door of Elisha’s house. 10But Elisha sent a messenger out to him with this message:“Go and wash yourself seven times in the Jordan River. Then your skin will be restored, and you will be healed of your leprosy.”

Why shouldn’t I wash in them and be healed?”
So Naaman turned and went away in a rage.

13- But his officers tried to reason with him and said,“Sir,c if the prophet had told you to do something very difficult, wouldn’t you have done it? So you should certainly obey him when he says simply,‘Go and wash and be cured!’”

14- So Naaman went down to the Jordan River and dipped himself seven times, as the man of God had instructed him. And his skin became as healthy as the skin of a young child’s, and he was healed!

15- Then Naaman and his entire party went back to find the man of God. They stood before him, and Naaman said,“Now I know that there is no God in all the world except in Israel. So please accept a gift from your servant.”

16- But Elisha replied,“As surely as the Lord lives, whom I serve, I will not accept any gifts.” And though Naaman urged him to take the gift, Elisha refused.

17 -Then Naaman said,“All right, but please allow me to load two of my mules with earth from this place, and I will take it back home with me. From now on I will never again offer burnt offerings or sacrifices to any other god except the Lord.

18- However, may the Lord pardon me in this one thing: When my master the king goes into the temple of the god Rimmon to worship there and leans on my arm, may the Lord pardon me when I bow, too.”

19 -“Go in peace,” Elisha said. So Naaman started home again.
wash n come clean heal

Providence, UT

#7233 Apr 22, 2014
----------Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

----------So Naaman went down to the Jordan River and dipped himself seven times, as the man of God had instructed him. And his skin became as healthy as the skin of a young child’s, and he was healed!

----------Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
water baptism

Providence, UT

#7234 Apr 22, 2014
--------- I distinctly felt something leave the body and when I emerged from the pool felt much better.

This may have been a de-possession.

---------Water has traditionally been used for this purpose.

----------The entity is attracted to the water for some reason. I wonder if 'baptism" may have once involved de-possession or clearing of entities.

Spiritual development.

This is discussed in the section below. It is notable because it is the only permanent method of de-possession.

Other. I once went to a well-respected acupuncturist in Phoenix and when I left, I noticed I did not feel right.

I happened to go for a swim in a pool later that day, and when I got in the water, I distinctly felt something leave my body.

When I left the pool I noticed I was feeling better. Most likely I had an accidental de-possession.

I ignored the episode and about two weeks later returned to the acupuncturist. This doctor worked on several people at a time and did not wash his hands between patients.

When I came home, again I did not feel good. I recalled the earlier incident, and decided to take a swim again.

Once again, when I entered the pool, I distinctly felt something leave the body and when I emerged from the pool felt much better.

This may have been a de-possession. Water has traditionally been used for this purpose. The entity is attracted to the water for some reason. I wonder if baptism may have once involved de-possession or clearing of entities.
to set free

Providence, UT

#7236 Apr 22, 2014
SOUL ATTACHMENT AND RELEASE

Soul attachment and release is a topic that is not discussed much. Yet it is real.

It is included on this website because it definitely affects some people’s health and well-being. Soul attachment occurs when the soul of one person who has usually passed on or died, finds its way inside the body of another living person.

I realize that this phenomenon scares many people. However, it can be helpful to learn about things that seem frightening or strange. This is the purpose of this short article.

Many books and articles have been written about this subject. A Google search of entity attachment or, as it is sometimes falsely called soul possession, yielded over 2 million results.

Scientific as well as popular books have been written about this phenomenon. One that I highly recommend is called The Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore. It may be out of print, but may be available at used book stores. Other books on the subject include Spirit Releasement Therapy and Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits From Your Energy Body by William J. Baldwin, Ph.D., Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi, M.D., and Remote Depossession by Irene Hickman, D.O.
Here is a brief understanding of this unusual phenomenon as I understand it.

HOW SOUL ATTACHMENT MAY OCCUR OR TYPES OF ENTITIES

Discarnate souls can attach to a person for the following reasons:

1. Confused entities after death due to a quick accident or fast-moving illness. In these cases, the discarnate soul attaches because it does not realize fully that the body it inhabited has died, because it happened suddenly, and the soul is basically confused.

2. Nasty entities. These are discarnate souls that cause problems for people, for various reasons. Often the discarnate soul was abused while its body lived, and it is angry, upset, resentful and wants to cause damage to others.

Such entites are common, in fact, and can cause one to have an accident, be promiscuous, perhaps, steal, lie, cheat and even commit murder. They can also cause your death by distracting you while you are driving, or in some other way, but usually by causing you to be careless. This is why always being very careful when driving or doing anything dangerous is imperative. You never know when “forces” are present that want to hurt you for some reason.

3. Females. These are very special nasty entities that are here to defend children, interestingly, and they influence women to have children. Unfortunately, they do it by making women more sensual, more sexy, and more provocative and “dirty”, one might say. These are called female entities because they cause women to become “females”, or very attractive to men to have children with, have sex with, rape, and even murder, on occasion. This is why they are dangerous.
to set free

Providence, UT

#7237 Apr 22, 2014
4. Supportive or crutch entities. These are discarnate souls that “move in” when a person’s body or mind are weak. A crutch entity “fills a hole”, so to speak, and in some way supports the body. It may act like the Amigos – Manganese, Iron and Aluminum and other minerals to support adrenal glandular activity. It often acts the same way causing some oxidant damage but supporting adrenal activity by irritating the body.

During a nutritional balancing program, the program improves adrenal activity drastically in many cases.

As a result, a crutch entity will be no longer needed and will leave of its own accord. When such a one leaves the body suddenly, the person may experience what is called a crash landing in nutritional balancing science. This is a quick decline in the oxidation rate, causing extreme fatigue and perhaps feelings of depression. This passes, but is often uncomfortable for a few days or longer. It is like forcefully having a crutch removed, and the body feels weak and shaky until it gets used to working under its own power.

A second way crutch entities support the body is to prevent the entrance or attachment of nasty entities. A third way is to move a soul in the right direction toward health and happiness when a person’s main soul, also called its entity soul, is confused, ill, ignorant, arrogant or just not acting rationally for some other reason.

5. Mischievous entities. These are generally what may be called immature discarnate souls that float around and may attach themselves to attractive young men and women, for example, so they can experience sex vicariously, or just take a shower with a pretty lady, for example. They are also common, and usually do not cause much harm.
to set free

Providence, UT

#7238 Apr 22, 2014
Some are aware of them, as they may laugh or do other things that attract attention to themselves. Children sometimes sense their presence and are afraid.

Some perform useful functions, but most of the time they are just lost souls who need to move on after death, but are having a good time as voyeurs, spies, stalkers, spectators and more. They can usually be easily coaxed to move on.

6. Sickness entities that may attach after a rape or other trauma, or possibly during an illness. When a body weakens for any reason, some entities can attach to the body more easily. They are generally the mischievous type, but maybe the nasty type.

Rarely, they are crutch entities, there to save the person, but this is less common today.

When a woman is raped, for example, she usually picks up a slew of harmful, nasty or just mischievous entities from the rapist. Some entities enjoy hanging around rapists for the fun of it, or to burrow into the woman raped for some sort of odd sexual experience. It is just one of the poisons a woman picks up during a rape. Other traumas and illnesses can also result in entity attachment for various reasons.

7. Drug and alcohol-related entites. Anyone who uses drugs or alcohol will pick up entities when in a high, inebriated, drunken, stoned state of mind. It even happens with the use of some medical sedatives such as Oxycontin and others, or even too many sedative herbs, possibly. This is a serious problem for those who need drugs for pain, for example. It also makes places like bars and cocktail lounges quite dangerous for anyone to be in, as some entities hang around them, hoping to find someone to attach to.
to set free

Providence, UT

#7239 Apr 22, 2014
8. Entities can enter easily if your thinking is deranged. Some will not like me to say this, but thoughts of weakness, fear, depression, frustration, hostility, resentment, victimhood, rage, anger and other negative emotional states often opens a person up to entity attachment.

The reason is probably that the person is off balance, and these emotions severely weaken the body and mind. Entity attachment is far greater among secular-minded people for this reason, and among those of liberal and left-wing persuasion than they are among more religious people of any religion.

In fact, preventing entity attachment is one of the goals of all religions, along with helping people remove harmful entities. This is discussed in the bible and in many holy books of other religions, as well. Even if the religious teachings are flawed or false, having a religious attitude seems to help prevent entity attachment in some way. Perhaps it relieves anxiety and helps control negative emotions in many people.

9. Entities that come in when a baby is born. Although it is not mentioned much, whenever a baby is born, entities gather around. Unfortunately, newborns are vulnerable to entity attachment. It could even happen before birth, but it definitely happens at and right after birth.

Most of these entities are placeholder, crutch or another type of beneficial entity today, but not always. Having your baby at home, if possible, prevents some of this, but not all. Loving parents, by the way, serve as a protective shield to keep some entities away from babies and children. This is one reason many babies like to sleep in the same room, or even the same bed as a parent. It is also a reason to always watch your children carefully, and never let them out of your sight. Also be very careful with whom you leave your children such as babysitters, day care centers, schools, etc.

10. Sexually related entities. Some entities love being inside a woman’s, or perhaps inside a man. When people have sex, particularly casual sex with people not their spouse, entity attachment is extremely common. It almost goes with the territory.

This is a powerful reason to not engage in casual sex, even if you are single and unattached. It is very easy for entities to attach during and after sexual intercourse. For one thing, the person is vulnerable. For another, sex always depletes the body to a degree, and this greatly favors entity attachment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aerobatty 985,584
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Alt right scm watch 24,635
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 3 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 4 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web