bless the jews
genuine worshippers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7105 Jan 17, 2014
Genuine Worship

Jesus taught that "true worshipers" are those who worship "the Father in spirit and truth." In other words, their worship to God flows unhindered by difficult outward conditions. "Spirit and truth" worship is genuine worship. Indeed, right now on Planet Earth, the Father is seeking such people "to be His worshipers" (John 4: 23).

Consider well the priority of God. He isn't seeking for us to be miracle workers or great apostles and prophets. He desires more from us than the cultivation of good leadership skills or administrative strengths. What does He seek? He is seeking worshipers.
genuine christians

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7106 Jan 17, 2014
Genuine Worship Causes Us to Become Genuine Christians

If we focus on making our worship true, our Bible study, our prayer and extended service to God, whatever that may be, will also become true. Indeed, a worshiping heart floods all other spiritual disciplines with legitimacy and substance. If we bow in worship before studying God's Word, His Word will plunge more deeply into our soul; our fruit will be sweeter and more enduring. If, before we open our mouths in prayer, we honor God in worship, our intercession will ascend toward Heaven on wings of unfeigned trust and expectant faith.

Worship rescues our spiritual efforts from routine, religiosity, pride and guilt; it takes our minds completely off ourselves and burrows us into the overwhelming life of God.

We have all heard teachings that God desires to have a relationship with us, and it is true. Yes, God desires that our union with Him be wonderful. Yet His commitment to redeem and restore us has another purpose: the interaction and blessedness we experience from His presence should transform us into worshipers.

Indeed, worship is the evidence of a transformed life. Worship may be expressed with tears of joy or in silent awe; it may create an abiding gratitude toward God or inspire songs in the night. Regardless of the form of expression, the worship the Father seeks must be genuine. It turns our complete being toward God, bowing our souls to Him in love.

If, however, the idea of "worship" seems to be a strange thing, if it feels mechanical or the words expressed seem hollow (and not hallowed), it is because we have positioned ourselves in an "outer court" worship experience. You see, the closer we draw to God, the more we are transformed; the greater our transformation, the more completely we respond in worship.

Lord, come into my life and fulfill Your promise of transformation. Create praise on my lips, and help me to worship You in spirit and in truth.

This word was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, And I Will Be Found By You .
writewritewrite

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7107 Jan 17, 2014
God has provided us with prophetic paper, pen and ink. He wants us to believe He is comfortable with His children writing out a new future as He watches. Our delighting in the Lord protects what will be written. Our heart’s desire is purified when we first delight in Him. Our delighting in God must precede our desire for a new future if our desire is to remain pure.

Pick up the pen and begin to write.

Write a new future for your family.
Write a new future for your health.
Write a new future for your church.
Write a new future for your finances.
Write a new future for your nation.
Write a new future for your dream.
Write a new future for your ministry.
Write a new future for your city.

Write! Write! Write with a delight in God’s goodness. The words you write will invite the promises of God to come and join the text of your future. This new script will become the story of a new chapter in your life that is about to unfold in 2014
be transformed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7108 Jan 17, 2014
You see, the closer we draw to God, the more we are transformed; the greater our transformation, the more completely we respond in worship.
sowing to the spirit

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7109 Jan 17, 2014
Sowing to the Spirit

The promises of God cannot be received in the natural through our own physical efforts. They are spiritual blessings received by Holy Spirit through revelation in our spiritual senses, based on the unrestricted results of Christ's accomplishments. "He who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life."

It's time to get a revelation of who you are. You already made a choice! You have already been born of the Spirit, receiving a new nature that is no longer limited to the natural realm. You are no longer limited to reaping what you have sown, but now you can reap by the Spirit what He has sown. It's time to manifest who you are!

Dennis Reanier
not enough

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#7110 Jan 19, 2014
Yes, we must love one another so the world will see Jesus in us (John 13:35), and yes, it is by our acts of kindness and compassion that people will glorify our Father (Matt. 5:16).....
.....But that is not all. We serve a risen Lord who has ascended to heaven and poured out His Spirit, and He desires to be glorified in our midst by a demonstration of that divine power. As Paul wrote to the Corinthians,“For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power”(1 Cor. 4:20).......And that is why, when he brought the gospel to them, he explained,“My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power”(1 Cor. 2:4-5)
he comes shofar men

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7111 Jan 22, 2014
The Shofar Man's

"UNITY"

A Call To Action

International Gathering

April 4th - 6th, 2014

It's Time For A Jesus Centered Revolution!!

It's Time For God's Government and Order In The Church!!

It's Time For Unity In The Church!! It's Time For City Wide Church!!

It's Time For A City Wide Evangelism Explosion!!

It's Time For City Wide Revival!!
shofar sounders

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7112 Jan 22, 2014
Shofar Sounders Come Forth!!!

In our last International Gathering, God brought Shofar Sounders from 26 states and 11 Nations of the World.

For this International Gathering, April 2014, we are believing God for at least 1 Shofar Sounder from all 50 U.S. States and 50 Shofar Sounders from 50 different Nations of the World!!!!

50 is the number for Jubilee!! So we are asking for 50 and 50 or "Double Jubilee"!!

Please ask God, if You are to be the Shofar Sounder to represent Your Nation or Your State??

Go ahead ask him? If He says yes, He will provide everything you need to get here!!
Judah, Is Going To Lead The Call to Action!!!! The Call To Take The Gospel Beyond the Walls Of Our Buildings And Into Our Cities!
redeemer

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7115 Jan 22, 2014
Transforming Our Anger

Yes, there are times when I feel completely outraged by what the devil is doing to people, especially children. I burn inwardly with anger at the injustice and heartache I see in the world. But I know that my anger, by itself, cannot attain the righteousness of God (James 1:20). I must gather my passions and submit them to the Holy Spirit that they may regenerate into a redemptive response, even one that empowers my conformity to Christ.

I know many believe redemption on a citywide or larger scale is not possible in our day – that all that awaits us is the Rapture. Let us not minimize the great hope promised by God in the Rapture of the Church! If the Rapture happens today, I will certainly be prepared. But what if it does not occur for another Joseph betrayedtwenty years or more? I don't want to be found looking up at the skies when there remains a great work to be done on earth.

Therefore, let's arm ourselves with discernment and wisdom, and reach in faith to possess the mind of Christ. Jesus said, "This Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14).

The world has seen Christianity; let us now reveal Christ as He manifests Himself through a society of redeemers.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.
prophesize NOW

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7116 Jan 22, 2014
Precious Believer, let me assure you – it's time to possess your prophetic promises!

The Time Is NOW

Hebrews 4 is one of my favorite chapters. In this particular chapter, we are encouraged to mix our faith with the Word of the Lord and enter into our Promised Land. This Promised Land is a land full of promises as well as a place of rest. We know today that as New Covenant Believers that this land is not a simple piece of real estate. Jesus Christ is our Promised Land of Rest. We rest in Him and the finished work at the Cross.
ContendStill, just as Israel had to go to war for their Promised Land, we also face an enemy in our territory.

The Lord also spoke to me very clearly that in this season we will contend against the foreboder. Be on guard! The foreboding spirit is a lying, demonic spirit that falsely prophesies to us! It speaks totally opposite what God speaks concerning us and our destiny. It is a stronghold that is directly connected to the occult. This means that a foreboding spirit attempts to hinder revelation. Dear Believers, don't listen to the lies of the enemy during this season. He will attempt to distract your focus from expecting breakthrough to an expectation of bleak hopelessness.

We are encouraged that our time is NOW, or TODAY, "and that while it is still today we are to possess what God has given to us!" (see Hebrews 4:1-6). God is mantling you to speak your future into existence – to speak to what appears cut off and lost – and possess what is rightfully yours as a Son or Daughter of the King of Kings! So, read on and let's see how to do that together.
prophesize NOW

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7117 Jan 22, 2014
Prophesy Into Your Future

Ezekiel was an example of someone who was mantled with authority to speak into a situation with the purpose of witnessing God's will come forth. In Ezekiel 36:21-24, we read where Israel had been scattered and it was God's will to bring them back together and bring them into their own land. Then in Ezekiel 37:1-14 we read how God instructed Ezekiel to speak into a desolate situation:

Dry bones can live!The hand of the LORD was upon me, and He brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

I said, "O Sovereign LORD, You alone know."

Then He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them,'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

Wind, breatheThen He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it,'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.'" So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet – a vast army.

Then He said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say,'Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them:'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, My people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put My Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.'" NIV

I hope you noticed the words in bold in this previous passage. Take some time and re-read this passage. As you meditate over the spiritual significance of this Scriptural passage you will notice that there are several dimensions of divine prophetic fulfillment to which we also can attach our faith and witness the resurrection of what was once dead, lost, or cut-off from destiny:

1. When God instructs us to prophesy the word of the Lord, the future and destiny begin to come together in order to become fulfilled. Can you just stop a moment and use your imagination? When Ezekiel prophesied God's will over those bones, the bones began to come together. Imagine dry, dead bones being resurrected by the word of the Lord and coming together for completion!

Now, imagine your scattered prophecies, unfulfilled, being resurrected and coming together once again. Prophecy by prophecy – word by word – rising up with life and coming together to bring you into fulfillment! Wow! How awesome is that?

2. God "lifed" the words which were spoken! Yes, God put His very breath into those bones to which Ezekiel was prophesying. Imagine life coming into your very own situations which appear dead and desolate. God is breathing life into every area of hope deferred right now! Today!

Resurrection3. There was resurrection power released into those dry bones! Dear ones, once again, let me remind you that as you prophesy into your destiny, the same power which resurrected Christ is also alive in you. Expect breakthrough!
gifts n callings

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7120 Jan 22, 2014
Happy Birthday

Happy BirthdayThis year everyone will receive a new gift from God on his or her birthday. This might be a greater measure of the gifts you already have, new gifts of healing, prophecy, serving, etc. So get ready to receive birthday presents with a greater level of God's presence. You can expect a present of God's presence.

Gifts and Callings Rearranged

In the same spirit of giving, this year God is freeing up gifts and callings that have been given to people who have stopped using them or from people who have gone to Heaven. Many of these spiritual gifts and callings will be given to those who have been humble, seeking God, and have not built themselves up nor have operated in pride. God is lifting up those who have been humble. Some of them are the least expected. Those who receive these gifts and callings will have a sudden acceleration in their life, ministry, or businesses. But people who have been building their lives, ministries, and using others for their own gain will experience decline. God's love is still with them, but they will no longer have the edge they once had.
true repentance

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7123 Jan 22, 2014
--------Then what is repentance? Repentance is simply renouncing sin--turning from darkness to light, from the power of Satan unto God. This is giving up sin in your heart, in purpose, in intention, in desire, resolving that you will give up every evil thing, and doing it now.

Of course, this involves sorrow, for how will any sane man turn himself around from a given course into another if he does not repent having taken that course? It implies, also, hatred of sin. He hates the course he formerly took and turns around from it.---------

He is like the prodigal, when he sat in the swine-yard among the husks and the filth, he fully resolved, and at last he acted. He went, and that was the test of his penitence.

He might have sat resolving and promising till now, if he had lived that long, and he would never have got the father's kiss, the father's welcome, if he had not started; but he went. He left the filth, the swine-yard, the husks--he trampled them under his feet; he left the citizens of that country and gave up all his excuses and went to his father honestly, and said, "I have sinned!" That is repentance.

Have you done that? Have you forsaken the accursed thing? Have you cut off that particular thing the Holy Spirit has revealed to you? You know what it is, and you will never get saved until you renounce it.

Submission is the test of penitence. My child may be willing to do a hundred and fifty other things, but if he is not willing to submit on the one point of controversy, he is a rebel, and remains one until he yields.

Now, here is the difference between a spurious and a real repentance. I am afraid we have thousands in our churches who had a spurious repentance: They were convinced of sin, they were sorry for it; they wanted to live a better life, to love God in a sort of general way; but they skipped over the real point of controversy with God; they hid it from their past

or, perhaps, and from the deacons, and from the people who talked with them.

Now, I say, Abraham might have been willing to have given up every other thing he possessed; but, if he had not been willing to give up Isaac, all else would have been useless. It is your Isaac God wants.
true repentance

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7124 Jan 22, 2014
Worth Praying Over Clothes to Rebuke Demons

Today on the 700 Club, televangelist Pat Robertson said that demons can attach themselves to material goods and therefore it’s not a bad idea to rebuke them before bringing them into your home.

After a viewer, Carrie, asked whether to follow her mom’s recommendation to pray away demonic spirits over her secondhand sweaters, Robertson recounted a story about “a witch who had prayed over a particular ring and asked for a spirit to come into it, and this Philippine girl was so attached to this ring, she had to buy it and all hell broke loose because she finally recognized what it was.”

“Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects, the answer is yes,” Robertson said.

While Robertson noted that people don’t have to worry that every item they purchase is possessed by demons, he added:“Hey, it ain’t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happened to have attached themselves to those clothes.”

Watch:

FILED UNDER

ORGANIZATIONS:Christian Broadcasting Network, 700 Club
PEOPLE:Pat Robertson
- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/roberts...
true repentance

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7125 Jan 22, 2014
secret Demonic Objects In Your House Could Give You Headaches

Earlier this year, Pat Robertson told 700 Club viewers that it wasn’t a bad idea to pray over clothes, and even rings, just in case they have a demon attached to them. When a viewer asked him today how she could manage to pray over everything in her house every day, Robertson said not to worry too much… unless God is telling you that there are in fact demons in your house.

“What is important is: were these objects actually used in some kind of Satanic ritual? Some occult practice? If that’s the case, then there might be some demonic force that attaches to that which was used in pagan worship,” Robertson said.“In terms of going around and saying this is cursed and that’s cursed, you can drive yourself crazy doing that.”

Co-host Wendy Griffith claimed that she knew of cases where God told a preacher to remove certain paintings from his house “because they have something attached to them,” and Robertson agreed:“I’ve heard of people who had headaches, they get something from overseas and it looks so beautiful yet it’s actually a deity, a demonic force has attached itself to that.”

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/roberts...
true repentance

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7126 Jan 22, 2014
Knowing When It’s Time to Shake the Dust Off Your Feet

“Shake the dust off your feet.” I wasn’t really surprised when I heard the Holy Spirit say those six words—but when I read the Scripture in context it sent me into intercession for the ones who rejected the word of the Lord.

The sad story begins in a local church where I was serving on the pastoral staff. The church’s works were good, reaching out to the poor with food, clothing and shelter. The pastor’s sermons were not theologically deep, but they were biblically sound.
Indeed, from the outside looking in it looked like an up and coming church that was really being the church. It was a breath of fresh air. Soon enough, I discerned spirit of compromise invading the hearts of leadership. Decision after decision was made to please man rather than please God. I knew these man-pleasing decisions would eventually erode the truth of the gospel in that local body. I just didn’t realize it would be so soon.

The Sin of Compromise
Over the course of a year, I gently but directly pointed out areas of compromise. The senior pastor tolerated a woman with a spirit of Jezebel wreaking havoc in the church. He frequently attended “rock star” megachurch conferences and brought the seeker-friendly principles he learned back to the congregation. He refused to confront sin of all sorts, from adultery to homosexuality and beyond. Over the course of a year, my prophetic words of warning were pooh-poohed time and time again. I was told, in subtle terms, that I was missing God’s heart in these matters.
The day finally came when the compromise was so blatant that it sent me into weeping and travails for the church. After consulting with ministers more experienced and wiser than me, I boldly confronted the growing cancer in love with Scriptural backing that could not be denied. But the prophetic correction was once again rejected. And not only rejected, I was actually held in contempt for speaking the gospel truth in a Spirit-filled Christian church! And that’s when the Holy Spirit told me to shake the dust from my feet.

Let’s look at the Scripture:“Whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet”(Matt. 10:14). So what does it mean to shake the dust off your feet? I’ve heard that Scripture many, many times but I had never studied it out until the Holy Spirit gave me the personal instruction.
true repentance

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7127 Jan 22, 2014
Why Shake the Dust Off?
With regard to this verse, Matthew Henry’s Commentary suggests,“At their departure they must shake off the dust of their feet. In detestation of their wickedness; it was so abominable, that it did even pollute the ground they went upon, which must therefore be shaken off as a filthy thing. The apostles must have no fellowship nor communion with them; must not so much as carry away the dust of their city with them.”
That sounds hard-core but it’s reality. David Wilkerson used to say a “diluted gospel is no gospel at all.” A diluted gospel willfully allows compromise. A diluted gospel refuses to confront sin. A diluted gospel seeks to please man at the sake of grieving God. A diluted gospel tolerates Jezebel. A diluted gospel makes you feel good even when you won’t repent. A diluted gospel is powerless. A diluted gospel is no gospel at all.
Henry continues his commentary on shaking the dust off your feet,“It was to signify, that they were base and vile as dust, and that God would shake them off. The dust of the apostles’ feet, which they left behind them, would witness against them, and be brought in as evidence, that the gospel had been preached to them, Mark 6:11; Jas. 5:3.… They who despise God and His gospel shall be lightly esteemed.”
In Matt. 10:15, Jesus actually said it would be more tolerable in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for the city that rejects the gospel. Woah! And that’s what sent me into intercession for the pastors that would not receive the gospel truth the Lord had me to deliver in slow and steady drips over the course of a year.
The reality is that a little compromise opens the door for a great compromise. Pastors who tolerate Jezebel will meet with a strong rebuke from Jesus (Rev. 2:20). Pastors who propagate a seeker-friendly gospel that makes people comfortable in their sin will have to give an answer on Judgment Day. Pastors who refuse to preach the gospel to sinners for fear of offending them will be held accountable.
Sometimes we have to shake the dust off our feet and even shake out our garments (Acts 13:51; Acts 18:6). But before we do we must have a clear conscience. We must do everything we can to reach those God sends us to. We must not leave with self-righteousness or anger but with weeping and intercession for those who refuse to hear God’s truth. Only then can we say “Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean”(Acts 18:6). Amen.
WORSHIP IN SPIRIT N TRUTH

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7128 Jan 22, 2014
Jesus taught that "true worshipers" are those who worship "the Father in spirit and truth." In other words, their worship to God flows unhindered by difficult outward conditions. "Spirit and truth" worship is genuine worship. Indeed, right now on Planet Earth, the Father is seeking such people "to be His worshipers" (John 4: 23).

Consider well the priority of God. He isn't seeking for us to be miracle workers or great apostles and prophets. He desires more from us than the cultivation of good leadership skills or administrative strengths. What does He seek? He is seeking worshipers.
r u called 2b a prophet

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7129 Jan 23, 2014
Are You Called to Be a Prophet?

Written by John Paul Jackson

.........The first portion of your training as a prophet is the “called” portion. It is the seemingly ambiguous time of walking around and doing strange things, parents not understanding you, friends not understanding you, spouses not understanding you. Sometimes, depending on your choices, you become a better person during this initial “shakeup”; sometimes you become worse. In 1980 when I had my first visitation,.......

Are You Called to Be a Prophet?
When Elisha was called to be a prophet, he was out plowing a field.

When you think about it, he must have been an unusual man. He was out there with 12 yoke of oxen—24 massive animals—all under his control, the reins in his hands. Elisha was no sissy! He must have been a pretty big guy to handle all of them at once.

Elisha knew he was called because Elijah walked up to him, put his mantle around him and then walked away.

I can imagine Elisha crying,“What have you done to me?!”

And Elijah replying,“I have done nothing to you. This is the Lord’s doing.”

Several years later, after Elijah was taken into Heaven, Elisha received the mantle a second time. He used it to perform a miracle, asking,“Where is the Lord God of Elijah?” That began the double-anointing message Elisha was able to bring. He did exactly double the miracles, double the signs, double everything Elijah did. He asked God for that double portion, and the Lord gave it to him.

And it began out in a field, when a mantle was tossed around his shoulders.

Signs of Your Calling

If you are called to be a prophet, one of the first things you need to understand is that the calling makes you absolutely, positively nothing special. It makes you a potential failure—but it doesn’t make you anything special, because “many are called, but few are chosen”(Matthew 22:14). That statement is very true in the prophetic realm.

What are some of the potential signs you’ve been called by God to be a prophet? You might experience supernatural events such as trances, visitations of angels or being taken into the heavenlies, as Paul was.
r u called 2b a prophet

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7130 Jan 23, 2014
People might begin to tell you that you have a “different spirit” about you. When I was very young, people would tell me that I had a different spirit. I didn’t know what they were talking about. I thought, It’s because I’ve got dark hair and they are blonde or something. In college, people told me they were afraid of me, because my eyes seemed to look right through them.

“Well, I can’t look right through you!” I answered. I had no idea. I didn’t correlate any of those things with having a prophetic ministry.

As Samuel experienced, the Lord might appear to you. Not only did the Lord speak to Samuel, calling him by name, but 1 Samuel 3 says that the Lord appeared to Samuel “again” or “often” there at Shiloh.

The people around you might inadvertently begin to hint at your calling. They might suggest you’re strange. They might say,“How did you know that? That must have been God!”

Then leaders will begin to recognize your gift. But remember the truth of Proverbs 18:16: If you have a gift, it will make room for itself. God will open the door to you. He is the One who called you—He can bring His call to fruition in your life.

Keep in Mind

The first portion of your training as a prophet is the “called” portion. It is the seemingly ambiguous time of walking around and doing strange things, parents not understanding you, friends not understanding you, spouses not understanding you. Sometimes, depending on your choices, you become a better person during this initial “shakeup”; sometimes you become worse. In 1980 when I had my first visitation, I became a better man, and my wife was so happy! She knew something had happened because I wasn’t the same yucky guy I had been before it happened. Everything began to get better: our jobs, our businesses, our marriage, our finances. Something cataclysmic and good had happened to me, and it changed our lives.

Being called to the prophetic office is not an easy thing. There is “prophetic blood” you spill that nobody knows about. There are tears you shed in private, and at the time you shed them, it seems that nobody understands them.

But here’s the key: God is the One who called you, and He is the One who can bring that call to fruition in your life. The Bible says He actually stores your tears. Why would He do that if they didn’t matter to Him? Not one of them is lost. So if you’re dealing with any of the difficulties we talked about in this article, take heart. God is your support, and He can cause all things to work out for your good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min River Tam 41,704
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 hr Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web