bless the jews
prophecy nations

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7085 Jan 14, 2014
• Pray for the United Nations for this organization is losing power and will see a new world power taking over, with strong Ishmael control.

The number of deaths will escalate in 2014 as a result of natural disasters as HIS Hands are withdrawn due to rejection of HIS Word.(At least one six of the world population have died because of war, famine, pestilence)

The tail of the enemy has struck CHINA, PHILIPPINES and INDONESIA in 2013. Pray for these nations as the enemy will do greater damage in 2014.

Pray fervently against the forming of the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (which has already started).

A whirlwind is moving towards THAILAND. The enemy is pouring out the spirit of death and increasing witchcraft upon this nation. Intense prayer can avert this from happening.

AUSTRALIA, repent or you will split into two (no time frame). A nation of proud, self-righteous and worldly people. Immorality, homosexuality and racism are on the rise. GOD will strike this land, splitting into two in a major earthquake.

• Financial crisis will hit this land soon.
• Intense fires and floods will be common news.
• Hunger and poverty will rise due to unemployment.
prophecy nations

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7086 Jan 14, 2014
ARISE AND FIGHT!

Be aware of false teachings that lull many to sleep on the eve of battle. This is from the Enemy of your souls, not Me,” says the Lord. My clarion call has been and always will be to awaken to righteousness:“And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts”(Romans 13:11-14).

Remember that my Kingdom is not of this world; it is an everlasting and ever-increasing Kingdom. Therefore, those that stand firm in Me will not be shaken even when the kingdoms of this world are in upheaval. My people will call upon My name in the midst of the darkness and they will experience my the glory and power of My Kingdom.

As those who did not anticipate being drafted into the army, so many soldiers will rise up as a result of being recruited unexpectedly into a war against spiritual hosts of wickedness. By necessity they will wake up and take up their weapons! They may say,“I did not ask for this. I did not want to fight.” Be assured that grace will be yours to engage and prevail in the battler. Prayer will be your strength and and you will see breakthroughs you have long been waiting for. Often peace cannot be experienced until the Enemy is defeated.

Brandish your weapons and seek the Lord for victory is assured! You shall pursue and overtake and recover all as you learn to walk with God and depend upon Him in a way you never have! It is time to recover all by pressing into God’s presence, perceiving His plan, and pursuing His promised to the place of appropriation!
2014propheticwor ds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7087 Jan 14, 2014
Prophetic word for 2014

As I write this word for 2014, it is my deepest desire to correctly articulate what the Holy Spirit has given me for the New Year. 1 Corinthians 13:9 says “For we know in part and we prophesy in part” with that understanding, this is my portion for the body of Christ.

Spirit, Soul & Body

The Spirit of the Lord is bringing healing to the Church as a whole person this year spirit, soul & body. God is bringing the Church into a new alignment with His will and purposes that will greatly affect His people for the good. The areas of your life that have not been in agreement with the Holy Spirit are going to be brought to light this year for the purpose of healing, restoration and deliverance. Where there have been wounds from the past that have hindered your ability to function in wholeness, God is doing a deep work that will produce abundant life in His people.

The Apostle Paul wrote the following:

1 Thessalonians 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God is expanding His kingdom into many places of influence where the Church needs to be ready to demonstrate Gods love. This is why there needs to be wholeness in the body of Christ, so we can give out of the depth of love that has been poured into our hearts through Christ. Its time for the Church to be whole!

Overcoming dualism

God is dealing with wrong understandings that have created conflict within the Church about the spirit and the soul. There have been dualistic teachings that have kept many people in bondage to a performance based relationship with God. This kind of teaching has been harmful to the body of Christ because it separates the spiritual from the natural, and creates a wrong understanding of how God views the individual person. Many people have been taught that the spirit is good, but the soul and body are corrupt, needing to be brought into submission to the spirit.

This understanding is incorrect, and does not take into account that the spirit and soul are deeply intergraded and do not function apart from one other. God wants the Church to stop living their lives miserably for Him, to stop living as though we are not pleasing God because of a lack of spiritual performance (not enough prayer, not reading the bible, or denying self). There are multiple layers to what this looks like, but I feel like God is going to give the Church greater revelation regarding how much He loves us (our entire being) and how to function as a whole person in the earth.

Prophetic word for 2014

As I write this word for 2014, it is my deepest desire to correctly articulate what the Holy Spirit has given me for the New Year. 1 Corinthians 13:9 says “For we know in part and we prophesy in part” with that understanding, this is my portion for the body of Christ.
2014propheticwor ds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7088 Jan 14, 2014
Spirit, Soul & Body

The Spirit of the Lord is bringing healing to the Church as a whole person this year spirit, soul & body. God is bringing the Church into a new alignment with His will and purposes that will greatly affect His people for the good. The areas of your life that have not been in agreement with the Holy Spirit are going to be brought to light this year for the purpose of healing, restoration and deliverance. Where there have been wounds from the past that have hindered your ability to function in wholeness, God is doing a deep work that will produce abundant life in His people.

The Apostle Paul wrote the following:
1 Thessalonians 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God is expanding His kingdom into many places of influence where the Church needs to be ready to demonstrate Gods love. This is why there needs to be wholeness in the body of Christ, so we can give out of the depth of love that has been poured into our hearts through Christ. Its time for the Church to be whole!
Overcoming dualism
God is dealing with wrong understandings that have created conflict within the Church about the spirit and the soul. There have been dualistic teachings that have kept many people in bondage to a performance based relationship with God. This kind of teaching has been harmful to the body of Christ because it separates the spiritual from the natural, and creates a wrong understanding of how God views the individual person. Many people have been taught that the spirit is good, but the soul and body are corrupt, needing to be brought into submission to the spirit. This understanding is incorrect, and does not take into account that the spirit and soul are deeply intergraded and do not function apart from one other. God wants the Church to stop living their lives miserably for Him, to stop living as though we are not pleasing God because of a lack of spiritual performance (not enough prayer, not reading the bible, or denying self). There are multiple layers to what this looks like, but I feel like God is going to give the Church greater revelation regarding how much He loves us (our entire being) and how to function as a whole person in the earth.
Led by the Spirit
The Father has been looking for sons & daughters that will yield to the leading of His Spirit. This will become clearly evident in the days ahead, as God is going to display His purposes through those that are led by the Spirit of God, and not by the spiritual climate in the world. The leading of the Holy Spirit is going to take on a new dimension in 2014, because many people are being freed from patterns of living and wrong thinking that have hindered their walk with God; He is going to free many for the purpose of leading many.

Romans 8:14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

John 3:8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Character matters
2014, will be a time when the character of Christ is going to come to the forefront of the Church. There has been a great imbalance regarding our focus on the power and works of God, yet operating without the character of God. God wants His Church to function with all the resources of heaven, but He also wants His people to function with His character.
2014propheticwor ds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7089 Jan 14, 2014
Character can be defined as the way someone thinks, feels, and behaves, someone’s personality. God is going to develop the character of Christ in His people that desire to be more like Him, this will require a much needed sensitivity to the Holy Spirit as He shows us the things that need changed in our hearts and minds. The fruit of the Holy Spirit is going to appear in the lives of Gods people this year in an extraordinary way, due to a willingness to yield to His inward working.

God is also in the process of redefining what ministry looks like, He is getting to the core of our value system, regarding what we do. Ministry by definition is about serving others, not about serving yourself. Everything Jesus did was for the benefit of others, from turning water into wine, to washing the disciple’s feet; He taught that whoever wants to be greatest must become a servant of all. I feel like God is going to give us new perspective regarding ministry, He is reveling the motives and intentions of the heart as we move forward into maturity.
The last will be first
We have entered a time where the last will be first, and the first will be last. Many people have bypassed Gods way to get to the front of the line in regard to “success” at any cost. There have also been many people that have chosen to take the lowest seat; and have not attempted to be first in line. Because of this decision, not to run to the front of the line, they will not be passed by in this new season. God is going to promote many people who have been patiently waiting their turn. He is going to exalt those who have humbled themselves, and bring low, those who have been unwilling to humble themselves.

Luke 14:11 For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
2014propheticwor ds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7090 Jan 14, 2014
There has been a refining fire moving through the body of Christ that is now causing a deep humility to flow out of the hearts of Gods people. This humility is an entrance into a deeper intimacy with the Lord. God is going to exalt those who have chosen to humble themselves over this past year, as He has been doing an inward work in His people that have yielded their hearts to Him.(Luke 14:7-11)

Identity being restored
We have entered a time of full restoration, as the Father is restoring the identity of His sons and daughters who have forgotten who they were, and have departed from His will. The enemy has attempted to destroy the lives of many people, and keep them from accomplishing what God has purposed for their lives. The Lord is intervening on their behalf right now, and bringing to their remembrance the Fathers love for them. This is a time where those that have seemingly departed from the Fathers will, and chosen a path in life that has led them to destruction, are going to “come to their senses” and return to their Fathers house. The Father is going to place the robe of identity and the ring of authority on many sons and daughters that have walked away and been hurt in the body of Christ. He is restoring their identity, because they belong to Him.(Luke 15:11-32)

Financial independence
2014 will be a year of financial independence for many people. There are wise investments, and financial breakthroughs that God will give insights and strategy for, if we are willing to wait for His leading. 2014 will be a year when multiplication comes upon many people’s finances; as we are entering into a time when people are going to experience what it truly means to be debt free. Many people are going to experience ownership for the first time, I feel like there will be houses, lands, cars, investments that are paid for in full this year, giving people full ownership of what they posses.

In early 2013 the Lord spoke to me about the price of silver, that it was a good time to buy and invest, I believe there are many opportunities to increase financially if we ask the Lord to show us.

Love breakthrough
The Holy Spirit is highlighting 1 Corinthians chapter 13 this year. Because there has been a surface understanding of love that the Church has demonstrated to the world, I feel like we are going to experience a deeper revelation and demonstration of love this year that will transform us into a greater expression of Jesus Christ. God has given the Church a clear blueprint of what love looks like as we read the verves below:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails.

Jesus Christ is the complete definition and fulfillment of true love; I believe the Church is going to experience a love breakthrough this year that will change our priorities and reshape our focus back to His character and likeness.

Blessings,
Josh Crofto
2014propheticwor ds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7091 Jan 14, 2014
PROPHETIC INSIGHTS FOR 2014

The year 2014 will be a time of testing for many. Words for 2014 are: INGATHERING, GRACE, MERCY, VINDICATION, BLESSING and STRONG TOWER. A time of testing is not always linked to just negative things, but can also be linked to BLESSING. For many will be tried and tested in different ways. For many it will be a time of sorrow, for others a year of BLESSING that comes as a result of testing. As the coming of our Lord draws nearer and nearer it is a time for an INGATHERING of God's people. It is a time to draw closer to the Lord Jesus Christ for our VINDICATION and protection. We must pray daily for His GRACE and His MERCY to sustain us during the evil days that are ahead. The storms will increase in intensity in the coming year and the years thereafter. The Lord is an EVER PRESENT PORT IN THE TIME OF A STORM AND AN EVER PRESENT HELP IN THE TIME OF NEED. It is time for the Church to rise up and become standard bearers to lead people into a Holy place of safety. The name of our Lord is a STRONG TOWER and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Proverbs, Chapter 18, Verse 10. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress and my deliverer, my God my strength, in whom I will trust.; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my HIGH TOWER. Psalms, 18, Verse 2. There is strength in numbers as we gather together in the FORTRESS OF HIS ABUNDANT LOVE, GRACE AND MERCY. There is a great shaking taking place all over the World. Everything that can be shaken will be shaken. Everything that has not been built upon the Rock of Christ will be shaken loose from its own foundation and will perish in the coming years. Trust in God's GRACE and MERCY and He will VINDICATE you in the presence of your enemies. More to come......

eaglesnestprophetic.com - Prophetic insights

dreams have meaning

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7092 Jan 17, 2014
All major religions agree - numbers in dreams have meaning as well as spiritual significance. Numbers measure our lives, success and future. Every day numbers make the clocks go round, the Nasdaq bell ring, gamblers sweat, Wall Street brokers smile or scowl, gamers grin, sports fans cheer and soccer moms jump in the SUV. Numbers also impact our nights and fill our dreams. The average person spends a third of their life sleeping and six years in a dream state. Dreams can be filled with stories and answers constructed with symbolic images of animals, events, people and numbers.

“Dreams are one of mankind’s greatest mysteries,” explains dream expert John Paul Jackson.“There are many kinds of dreams, but in order to unlock the dream code it is important to use the right source.” Considered an international expert, Jackson has interpreted over 50,000 dreams and is the TV host of Dreams and Mysteries, premiering this Fall.

Beyond the counting, numbers have deeper meanings, depending on the culture, faith, and movie or lotto ticket. The number 7 is considered lucky and even divine, while some hotels never have a 13th floor. The meaning and dream interpretation of numbers depends upon the context.

“There is a difference in seeing the number 8 floating over a man’s head, versus a woman seeing 3 purses on her office desk,” explains Jackson.“If you saw the number 8 floating over a man’s head, it doesn’t mean that there are 8 men; this dream means that the man is experiencing new beginnings. Whereas, the woman who dreams of having 3 purses on her desk, is going to receive 3 blessings that she needs to manage, which could come in the form of contracts, money or recognition.”

So, why are numbers in dreams important and is there a dream code that comes from the supernatural? Like other religious leaders, Jackson believes that in sleep, logic and the conscious mind are turned off, which allows the Divine to speak directly into a person’s mind and spirit.“Dreams that come from the eternal spiritual source can be life-changing,” explains Jackson.“A God dream can direct you, protect you from enemies, reveal true love or foretell the future.”

In order to analyze a dream, Jackson suggests that people write them down immediately, record details and any impressions or feelings.“What if you had a dream about your job where you were holding a "55", which stands for grace multiplied? This dream could mean that you need to have more grace with others. Changing your behavior by being more gracious, could be the critical lesson that, would help you get the promotion you wanted. Understanding the meaning of numbers and dream symbols can help open the door to a better destiny,” concludes Jackson.

Jackson will unlock the dream code, interpret dreams and discuss other supernatural mysteries on the new TV program Dreams and Mysteries, which is slated to air October 2013.

For more information about John Paul Jackson, Streams Ministries Int’l, Dream Interpretation, or the upcoming show Dreams and Mysteries: http://www.streamsministries.com/ .

John Paul Jackson is considered an international leader in Dream Interpretation and Christian Spirituality. As an author, speaker and teacher, Jackson has impacted the lives of thousands through the Streams Training Center and publications. He is the host of Dreams and Mysteries, premiering on Daystar Network in October 2013. For more info: info(at)streamsministries(dot) co
increase prophetic

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7093 Jan 17, 2014
The church is too quick to dismiss the prophetic because they believe it is too divisive and prone to error. Rather than throw prophecy out of the church instead increase in love and maturity...

Prophetic people are human beings who make mistakes just like everyone else and sometimes are in need of maturing...
concepts

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7094 Jan 17, 2014
Prophetic people usually think in “concepts” more than in “details”.

Prophetic people are more right brain and while most people have been trained to be left brain thinkers. Prophetic people often hear words from God in images and ideas.

Rick Joyner says that concept-oriented people and detailed oriented people often clash and sometimes question each other’s motives.
understand prophets

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7095 Jan 17, 2014
Prophetic ministers seem to have more disappointment with God than the average person. They often see clearly how things should be or how God plans for them to be. But they have to wait in faith for a longer time because they have seen further ahead.

They are much more prone to the Proverbs 13:12 difficulty: "Hope deferred makes the heart sick."

Because their expectations are typically higher, they are more deeply disappointed….

Every time Jeremiah opened his mouth he got in trouble. He was perplexed, he was ridiculed, and he wanted to quit.

Nevertheless, the word of the Lord was like a fire burning within him, and he could not hold it back (Jer 20:9). Some of that pain comes with the calling.
reject not

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7096 Jan 17, 2014
Every time Jeremiah opened his mouth he got in trouble. He was perplexed, he was ridiculed, and he wanted to quit. Nevertheless, the word of the Lord was like a fire burning within him, and he could not hold it back (Jer 20:9). Some of that pain comes with the calling.

The prophetic spirit is not worried about the timing of the prophetic word. It links with the heart of God and declares his heart. Be patient, stay with God, stay with his heart.

Learning to live with rejection. Sometimes the prophetic words may be rejected and criticized by others.

The Old Testament prophets often were rejected. Rejection is a common experience for people exercising the prophetic.
great success

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7097 Jan 17, 2014
When great success results, victories are won and great revival takes place, the prophet usually expects leadership to appreciate his or her prophetic words and powerful performances. Yet often such leadership reacts instead as Queen Jezebel did - not only with rejection, but with threats of destruction.

Consequently the prophet may grow discouraged. Prophets reach the bottom of this pit of despair by descending steps, beginning with disappointment.

If the situation is not immediately adjusted with a proper attitude, such disappointment will lead next to discouragement, then resentment, self pity, a persecution complex, and anger.
worth value

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7098 Jan 17, 2014
The final step for prophets who climb down into this pit is a bitter and hard critical spirit that causes them to be a law unto themselves, with such a spirit of rejection that no one can reach them in their self delusion.

(Dr Bill Hamon, Prophets Pitfalls and Principles)

Prophetic people are especially susceptible to rejection. This rejection can lead to bitterness, negativism, and self-pity – all things that make prophetic people useless for the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

(Jack Deere Surprised, By the Voice of God, p.205) In rejection we must open our hearts so that the love of God can flow in.

Most prophetic people feel rejected because they do not have any relationships of worth and value"
need to care for prophets

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7099 Jan 17, 2014
If, as the prophetic person involved, we move out of a sense of frustration with events, or rejection in the ministry, then it is easier to prophesy our own opinions.

Also we must ensure that we are not living with any negative influences over our own lives that can infect the prophetic word…

Leaders too can be at fault in this area. There is a need to care for our prophetic people, to give them love, accurate feedback, loving kindness and a framework of discipleship...
understand prophets

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7100 Jan 17, 2014
The Church and Prophetic. Even though the Bible clearly establishes prophecy as one of the gifts, the church has forgotten and dismissed this gifting and office.

The role of pastors, teachers, evangelists, and even apostles are clearly established in many church denominations. The church does not understand the role of the prophet and therefore there is a huge silence on this subject.

This silence by the church gives opportunity for others to define prophets as new age, quacks, false and/or demonic.

A modern day prophet is never seen as having any credibility but is automatically labeled a “false” prophet.

Is it any wonder when people start to move in the prophetic ministry that the church automatically casts suspicion?
understanding prophets

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7101 Jan 17, 2014
Prophetic people in established churches have to operate under the radar or keep quiet least other Christians label them in negative terms.

In many churches, prophetic people are not supported or empowered but often are tolerated and criticized. Sadly, too many prophetic people either leave their churches or if they constantly feel minimized and unfulfilled in their gifts.
impress with God

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7102 Jan 17, 2014
Every church that embraces a prophetic ministry will have to contend with the Jezebel spirit because it mimics the prophetic gifts and callings of God. This spirit comes to destroy the prophetic gift.

Consequently, since it works covertly, its activities are extremely treacherous.(John Paul Jackson, Unmasking the Jezebel Spirit p.123)

Stay impressed with God and His power without becoming impressed with themselves.
glory

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7103 Jan 17, 2014
Revelations 19:7-9

7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9 Then he *said to me,“Write,‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he *said to me,“These are true words of God.”

It is quite a lovely thought to contemplate “The Bride Made Ready.” We can read the promise of it in this Revelation 19 passage, and I would encourage all to again do so, for this is where we spend some time in this article.

We read the injunction in verse 7 to rejoice and be glad as well as give glory to God, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His Bride has made herself ready. When we read the entire chapter, we find that this injunction is made to God’s bondservants who fear Him, the small and great (verse 5).

Verse 8 tells us that the Bride was clothed in fine linen, bright and clean, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. This fresh clothing is necessary because the Bride has been being tested and purified through great trial and battle. Yet now the great battle has ceased and God has avenged the blood of His bond-servants by His judgments upon the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality (verse 2). Yet the final end to the Bride’s great hour of testing and purification is in the return of the Lamb of God who is the King of kings and Lord of lords.
true worshippers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7104 Jan 17, 2014
"Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said,‘Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations'" (Rev. 11:1-2).

For whatever else this verse ultimately means, it tells us that the Spirit of God is measuring worshipers. He is studying those individuals whose treasure is in Heaven and who abide in the "inner court" of God's temple.

Consider: in our world of terrors, pressures and trauma, our only refuge exists in the living presence of God. We must not accept a religion about God and assume it is the same as living in the presence of God.

If we are to truly dwell in the Divine Presence, one thing perhaps above all others will take us there: we must become true worshipers of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Shadowman 71,800
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 11 min Johnny 2
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 15 min Johnny 131
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Big Al 995,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Wisdom of Ages 699,452
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 447,425
How to help others save MONEY 3 hr Am I rght 4