paul taught

United States

#7063 Jan 13, 2014
Paul taught the very same thing, writing to the Corinthians,“not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?”(1 Cor. 5:11-12)

Why is it that everyone seems to know the words,“Judge not”(Matt. 7:1), but very few seem to know—or care about—the divine call to judge those “inside the church”(meaning those who profess to be followers of Jesus)?

Without a doubt, only the Lord knows who is saved and who is not. But the Word makes things very simple for us, outlining God’s part and our part:“But God’s firm foundation stands, bearing this seal:‘The Lord knows those who are his,’ and,‘Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.’”(2 Tim. 2:19) There you have it! To quote the words of John,“No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God”(1 John 3:9). Could God make himself any more clear?

Unfortunately, as Orr noted years ago,“Many have sadly forgotten that the only evidence of the new birth is the new life,” and the Scriptures make perfectly clear that if we profess to follow Jesus with our lips but do not follow Him with our lives, we do not belong to Him.(I’m not talking about momentary lapses in our walks with the Lord or about serious mistakes that we make, only to reject and renounce them. God’s mercy and forgiveness are great. I’m talking about the consistent, willful pattern of our lives. Are we following Jesus or not?)

It’s time to say goodbye to this watered-down, sin-excusing, so-called gospel that offers everything and calls for nothing. It’s time to get back to the cross and back to the truth. Otherwise, as America collapses in a heap of amoral ruin, the soft preachers of America will be largely to blame.
not enough

United States

#7064 Jan 13, 2014
It is not enough to learn true things about God.

It is not even enough to experience the benefits of His attributes. We must not be satisfied until our experience of each attribute has been profound enough to move our soul toward deeper love for God.

We must keep learning and experiencing what is so wonderful about each attribute until there is a response in our affections -sparks of actual joy, peace, delight, awe, fear of God, security, satisfaction of soul, comfort, courage, and all the other benefits

Scripture promises will come from the nearness of God’s favorable presence. Each one of God’s attributes is a single ray in the spectrum of the brilliant radiance of His glory. That glory is an ocean, and just one drop of that ocean, if you could just see it clearly, would be enough to delight your soul and occupy your faculties of praise for all eternity.
hermit

United States

#7065 Jan 13, 2014
Unless you’re a hermit who hasn’t left your cave in 10 years, you’re probably much aware that times are shaky right now. If you don’t have anything drastic immediately affecting your own life, all you have to do is flip on the news and see what’s happening in other people’s lives.

This raises a very important question. How do you find — and keep — your peace when all the world seems to be falling down around you?

Some helpful person will probably tell you to “find your center.” Others advise,“You just need to let it all go,” and then they demonstrate the correct way to breathe. In, out, in, out … just relax.

Obviously, breathing techniques and other stress relievers can help when you’re worried, but they’re only a temporary fix. You don’t want just to alleviate the symptoms; you want to heal the disease. Worry will eat the marrow right out of your bones, which is one reason Jesus specifically told us not to do it. The huge, drawn-out, detailed command is found in Matthew 6. I know it’s heavy duty, but practice some of those breathing techniques and try to understand it:

“Don’t worry.”

Just don’t. Stress, anxiety, fear — they all fall into the worry category, and worry is what makes it nearly impossible for you to hear God’s voice. It’s like putting in spiritual earplugs that keep you deaf to and unaffected by the thing that should affect you the most.

Hearing God’s voice is like being rescued from drowning. It’s like being called into the boss’ office and unexpectedly given a substantial raise. In a moment, it seems that all your dreams have been realized, and you know in your heart that no matter what happens, you will live happily ever after, because God is good and He is in control. Living in peace allows us to experience this, and more. It helps us hear His voice.

On the other hand, when we are afraid, angry, depressed or any other opposite of the fruit of the Spirit, we allow the enemy to stick his earplugs in our ears, and we lose track of who God is, who we are and what in the world we’re doing here. Worry breaks our compass, and as long as we listen to the whispers — sniveling voices in our heads that try to make us afraid — we are lost.

Only when our ears are open will we be able to fully relax in God’s arms, comforted by His presence and confident in who He is. Only when we’re not worried will we be able to hear Him clearly. And when we’re hearing Him clearly, our destinies become visible, and we have hope once again.

In summation, true peace requires true trust. Peace is a deep, living, breathing, all-encompassing trust in God’s goodness and His ability to carry you, no matter the circumstances. You can’t have peace without trust, and in order to trust somebody, you have to genuinely know that person. Desperate times call for desperate relationship — i.e., in this chaotic world we live in, you and I must have such a relationship with our Father that we can sit back and say,“Yes, God is good to His very core, and I can allow myself ... to rest.”

Finally, one great thing about peace is that it isn’t a faraway, euphoric state only the enlightened can achieve. Most of the time, being peaceful is as simple as learning the correct way to breathe.In, out, in, out … just relax. And remember to whom you belong.
worry not

United States

#7066 Jan 13, 2014
“Don’t worry.” Just don’t. Stress, anxiety, fear — they all fall into the worry category, and worry is what makes it nearly impossible for you to hear God’s voice. It’s like putting in spiritual earplugs that keep you deaf to and unaffected by the thing that should affect you the most.

Hearing God’s voice is like being rescued from drowning. It’s like being called into the boss’ office and unexpectedly given a substantial raise. In a moment, it seems that all your dreams have been realized, and you know in your heart that no matter what happens, you will live happily ever after, because God is good and He is in control. Living in peace allows us to experience this, and more. It helps us hear His voice.
DanieL

United States

#7067 Jan 13, 2014
The Spirit of the Holy God was in him.
He had knowledge.
He had understanding.
He had light.
He had the ability to solve riddles and explain enigmas.
He had the gift of interpreting dreams.
He had an excellent spirit.

When you connect yourself to God the way Daniel did, others will look at you and say,“The Spirit of the Holy God is in you. I can see that. You know something and have experienced something that I need to know and experience. Tell me more.” It will not matter to them that your beliefs and opinions differ from theirs—they will be able to see God’s Spirit brimming over in your life.
excellence spirit

United States

#7068 Jan 13, 2014
What happens when your church isn’t interested in the gifts of the Holy Spirit—but you are? You have tasted of “Kingdom” things like dream interpretation, praying for the sick and listening to God’s voice. You know the benefit of these things, but your church does not, and perhaps they even respond forcefully to the idea of them.

How are you supposed to submit to leadership that doesn’t believe what you believe? I think the answer itself is rather simple. The carrying out of the answer, however, can be a little difficult.

If you feel you know what God is saying, yet the authority over you seems to be headed another direction, you need to ask God to make you like Daniel. If you can become like Daniel, your church will want what you have.

What Did People Say About Daniel?

Daniel was also skilled in interpreting dreams. Dream interpretation is one of the most powerful spiritual tools the Body of Christ has. Dreams had incredible influence in Scripture, and they have the same level of influence now. I have interpreted dreams for national and international leaders and the heads of nations, and I have seen God do extraordinary things as a result. He speaks to people in dreams even when they are not aware of it or do not believe He speaks that way. While people sleep, He “opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction”(Job 33:16).

Hand in hand with dream interpretation, solve a few enigmas for your pastor and eldership, and doors will open like crazy for you.

Ask God to make you like Daniel. It may take some time, but you will see God move in your church.
Daniel and God’s Spirit

As you walk in humility and pray for your church, keep something in mind. Those seven statements made about Daniel in Daniel 5:10–12 parallel the seven spirits of God mentioned in Isaiah 11:2:

The Spirit of the Lord,
The Spirit of wisdom,
The Spirit of understanding,
The Spirit of counsel,
The Spirit of might,
The Spirit of knowledge and
The Spirit of the fear of the Lord.

Daniel knew God and the ways of God, and God set him in a position of honor. He filled Daniel with Himself, so much so that even the queen could see it—she looked at Daniel and saw light.

As men and women who want to do God’s will, it can be very easy for us to become more interested in His purpose than we are in His presence. Clearly, I am not saying that God’s purpose is unimportant, but His presence will bring His purpose. His purpose begins in His presence. When we know Him as He is and make His presence our home (Psalm 42:1–2), we will have His purpose. That is when the world around us will look at us and say,“I see who God is because of you.
holiness brings LIFE

United States

#7069 Jan 13, 2014
What’s the Difference Between Holiness and Legalism?

Holiness is beautiful, legalism is binding; holiness brings life, legalism brings death.

They are as different as night and day, and yet at first glance they can seem similar, because they both stand against sinful behavior and call for holy living.

How can we distinguish between the two?

- See more at: http://askdrbrown.org
LIFE

United States

#7070 Jan 13, 2014
holiness brings life
holiness brings life
holiness brings life
healing from GOD

United States

#7071 Jan 13, 2014
If we want to experience God’s healing in our lives, we first need to do something that often is both simple and difficult at the same time. We need to believe that He can heal us.

Over the centuries, there have been many people who have believed that it is possible to walk in divine health. Smith Wigglesworth (1859–1947) was one of these. He raised several people from the dead and was known to have incredible healing power; these, obviously, give some credence to his doctrine.

However, not many Christians have followed in his footsteps because it takes faith to walk in that arena. We have to believe that the provision was made for us to walk in it, and not only do we have to believe it, we have toaccept it, and then we have to live it. These things are not always easy to do.

Our faith is what frees us from the power of the enemy who seeks to kill and destroy us. And as soon as we choose to accept it, the door to the prison is opened. Faith removes us from the tyranny of the tyrant — we are saved out of the devil’s power. But if we don’t believe that we can be saved and if we don’t then act on that belief, we will remain in prison.

I believe that God does very little for us without our first believing and receiving it. If we don’t accept what He offers, it is likely not going to be manifested or seen to operate in our lives. Our faith in Him enables us to walk in His provision and grace
healing from GOD

United States

#7072 Jan 13, 2014
Believing in God’s greatness

God is great, and the deepest forms of His greatness come in Spirit-to-spirit communication. These deep forms don’t happen any other way. We may think they are foolish when we first look at them, but through His Spirit, they come alive to us.

Many of us have the faith that God can heal a cold. We may also believe He can heal the flu and that once in a while, He will even heal cancers, and that is strange and wonderful to us.

But few of us have the faith that He will heal “bigger” ailments, such as deformities. We have a much harder time accepting that possibility. However, when we pray for people who have deformities, we should expect them to be healed, if for no other reason than that is what God told us He would do:“He was bruised for our iniquities”(Isaiah 53:5). He took on the visage of being beaten and misshapen, so that our deformities could be healed.

Our healing has already been paid for. The cost of it has already been laid down. It is ours, but if we don’t believe it is ours, we won’t walk in it.

Understanding what God has done

Hosea wrote,“‘My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge’”(Hosea 4:6). If we do not understand all of what God has done for us, can we partake and receive the full benefit of it? Will we be healed if we don’t believe that God can or will do it? I would say probably not, because stepping into what God has done for us requires faith. Healing is often like salvation; Christ died for us, but until we ask for His salvation, we aren’t saved. It is there, but it isn’t ours yet. We have to ask for it, and it comes only by faith.

Jesus came to destroy the works of the evil one (1 John 3:8)— not just the evil of demonization, illness, disease and infirmity, but the work of everything that is contrary to His Kingdom. What are you facing today that is contrary to His Kingdom? He has already cleared the way for you to walk out of the prison you find yourself in. This is true each and every time.

The provision has been made for us, but understanding this truth takes an intense change of mindset, because the prison is not a physical place: It is the mind. As long as we are convinced that God’s healing is limited, we are never going to walk in the full power of His glory. It will sit there waiting for us, right outside the door. We have to believe that the provision was made, and then we have to accept it and live as if it’s true. Make the decision to step into it today.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#7073 Jan 13, 2014
"The Greatest Event that the world has ever seen is now taking shape
The regathering and rebirth of Re-united 12-tribed Israel as foretold 3000 years in advance in the Bible."

http://www.kolhator.org.il/

http://sightedmoon.com/questions-about-the-ca...
http://yah-tube.com/videos/dumond/jubilees/in...
holy fire

United States

#7074 Jan 13, 2014
Again, I am not for a moment excusing doctrinal errors, emotional manipulation, financial greed or other spiritual abuses often perpetuated in the name of the Spirit, but it is absolutely outrageous that Pastor MacArthur claims,“The charismatic movement is largely the reason the church is in the mess it is today. In virtually every area where church life is unbiblical, you can attribute it to the charismatic movement. In virtually every area—bad theology, superficial worship, ego, prosperity gospel, personality elevation. All of that comes out of the charismatic movement.”

And he is quite wrong when he states,“Its theology is bad. It is unbiblical. It is bad. It is aberrant. It is destructive to people because it promises what it can't deliver, and then God gets blamed when it doesn't come. It is a very destructive movement.”

In reality, more people have been saved—wonderfully saved—as a result of the Pentecostal-charismatic movement worldwide than through any other movement in church history (to the tune of perhaps a half-billion souls), as documented recently in Allan Heaton Anderson’s To the Ends of the Earth: Pentecostalism and the Transformation of World Christianity. And professor Craig Keener has provided overwhelming testimony to the reality of God’s miraculous power worldwide today (see his brilliant two-volume study Miracles).

Tragically, rather than recognizing the outpouring of the Spirit worldwide—God’s true fire, falling in abundance in many nations—and focusing on the spiritual deadness that exists in many Spirit-denying churches, Pastor MacArthur has chosen to focus on aberrations and extremes in the charismatic movement, even making the extremely dangerous claims that charismatics are blaspheming the Spirit and attributing “to the Holy Spirit even the work of Satan.”

To be perfectly clear, I am not for a second claiming that Pastor MacArthur is blaspheming the Spirit (God forbid!), but in the New Testament, blasphemy of the Spirit is knowingly attributing the works of the Spirit to Satan (Mark 3:23-30), and I am far more concerned about denying the true fire than I am about putting out every aberrant charismatic brush fire.

Let God’s holy fire fall!
reject hypergrace

United States

#7075 Jan 13, 2014
Rejecting the hypergrace message means going back into bondage and legalism. It is certainly possible that some people who reject the hypergrace message swing to the other extreme and fall into legalism.(I describe legalism as "rules without relationship, standards without a Savior and laws without love." In short, legalism is externally imposed religion.)

The bottom line is that Jesus said that the truth sets us free (John 8:32), and if the message of hypergrace is not true, as I and many others contend, then it is by rejecting that error and embracing the full testimony of God’s Word—thereby embracing God’s true grace—that freedom and liberty will come.

That also means rejecting these common hypergrace fallacies.
watch sheep tween

United States

#7076 Jan 13, 2014
prophecy nations

United States

#7078 Jan 14, 2014
AUSTRALIA EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI PROPHECY

Prophecy by Dr. Owuor

“The time is coming when the Lord is going to open Heaven over this land, and the Holy Spirit is going to manifest a lot of works, the healing of people, delivering of people, regardless of where. But listen, precious people. There is an earthquake coming to this land. The Lord spoke with me about a HORRIFIC EARTHQUAKE, AN HISTORIC EARTHQUAKE TO VISIT AUSTRALIA .

And I was there myself, I don’t know, I guess you know how the Lord speaks to His prophets. He puts me in the earthquake, I also ran for my life today and the buildings collapsed on me, so I know what people will feel like on that day. And then, on the western horn the north west corner of Australia, He pushed the ocean, the earthquake pushed the ocean. And I see a huge wave a huge high speed wave, it’s a mountain of water pushed by the earthquake.

And the Lord said “THIS LAND MUST REPENT”. The time to engage in sexual sin by the beaches is over because the Lord has sent me here now. Remove false prophecy from the church. Especially false prophecy, that one must be removed because it’s confusing the church at this hour. I can only speak for the Lord and the Lord He is righteous. Again, there is going to be a historic earthquake now that I have said it here. I see the buildings collapse and people cannot get away, and I see a lot of deaths. Yesterday He showed it to me and today He spoke to me about it, just a few hours before I came when He slayed me, and I went to sleep and He showed it to me again. AND THEN THE EARTHQUAKE CAUSES THAT HUGE PUSH OF WATER, A MOUNTAIN OF WATER , LIKE SO MANY STORIES HIGH, AND PUSHED, A TSUNAMI IS COMING, PLEASE REPENT.

DON’T HANDLE THIS CARELESSLY LIKE THE PEOPLE OF HAITI DID.
Please don’t do that.

Don’t start prophesying on top of it He will strike you.
The Lord has spoken period.
prophecy nations

United States

#7079 Jan 14, 2014
Let us prepare for the coming of the King.
He has healed people here, He has loved people here.
He is a good God, He wants to love people, He wants to heal the land.

But let us return to righteousness, because this is the moment for Christ to be enthroned in this land. Even within the leadership, but let the church begin by repenting.

I have seen a horrific earthquake visit this land, TREMENDOUS HISTORIC, don’t handle this with carelessness, I warn you precious people, the Lord has spoken with me, don’t fool around with this one.
Haiti fooled around.

The people of Chile fooled around.
Kenya fooled around.
Yushu China fooled around.

New Orleans fooled around before Katrina, 1 month and 9 days before when we sent the messages and they said people here don’t believe that because they say there are many satellites that watch this nation, but it came to pass.

So don’t fool around with this, I’VE SEEN A LOT OF DEATH AND PEOPLE BURIED.
These places He took where even the stairs hit me and buried me, so I had no way out, I had to be dug out, today.

I am speaking as it has happened and when these things come to pass, then you shall know that the mouth of the Lord, He has spoken here. Then you shall know that the prophet of the Lord has walked here.

Don’t take this carelessly, please I beg you, I plead with you.

May the Lord bless you, that you may harken unto His voice.“

“I have come to announce the controversy between Jehovah and the church in Australia , unless you repent it is going to be horrific. This is the eastern side of Australia … correct? I’ve have seen the ocean failing to stop. Around all these places. Yesterday He showed it to me TWICE. He and said “IF THEY DON’T REPENT, TELL THEM THAT THE OCEAN WILL FAIL TO STOP”. It is the same who went and warned Haiti , Chile and Yushu China , and Katrina 1 month and 9 days before it happened. Then everybody laughed and said `do you know how many satellites we have watching of the United States of America , it will not happen`. But on the day it happened, every word to the letter was fulfilled. Listen, why don’t you rebuke sin in your churches.”
Dr Owuor taught on specific areas of repentance required for the Australian Church in order to prepare for the Lord’s soon coming:
prophecy nations

United States

#7080 Jan 14, 2014
- repent from all false prophecy, messages designed to make people feel good rather than deal with their sin.

- repent from all types of sexual sin, including pornography, lust, and sexualised dressing.

- repent from the abuse of God’s grace, and the complacency & compromise with sin and the failure of leaders to rebuke sin.

- repent from preaching the prosperity gospel that focuses on an out of balance priority on money & riches now.

- repent from postmodernism, not believing all the scriptures of the bible are for today.

- repent from building the empires of men in the church, and build the Kingdom of God in the church.

- repent from preaching focused on improving lifestyle now, rather focus on preparing the bride to be without spot, blemish or wrinkle for Christ’s very soon coming.

- teach the centrality of God’s holiness, for without holiness no-one will see the Lord.

- Leaders need to mobilise God’s people in repentance.
Although a strong word, Dr. Owuor very much meets the conditions of a true biblical prophet as stated in:

Deut 18:22 “when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.”

Amos 3:6 “If there is calamity in a city, will not the LORD have done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”

Note: Refer to “RLS Message For The Year 2010” booklet – page7 point M.3 for prophecy on Australia

God Is Asking For Repentance

We must not think we can just pray this disaster away, but we must pray, preach and mobilise repentance in the church and nation. God is asking for repentance & holiness in His people in preparation for the soon coming of Christ.
prophecy nations

United States

#7081 Jan 14, 2014
1. PERSONAL –“let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.”(1 Cor7:1)…”for without holiness no-one will see the Lord”(Heb 12:14), plus Gal 5, Col 3, Eph 3&4, Matt 5,6,7

2. CORPORATE –“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”(2 Chron 7:13-14)

3. NATIONAL –“Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying, 2 “Arise, go to Nineveh , that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.” 3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh , according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent. 4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day’s walk. Then he cried out and said,“Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!” 5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them.…..9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish? 10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it.”(Jonah 3:1-10)
prophecy nations

United States

#7082 Jan 14, 2014
Tell Others

1. Share His warnings –“Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them:‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’(Ezekiel 33:1-10)

2. Signs of His coming –““Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered and said to them:“Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying,‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.”(Matt 24:3-8)

Other Prophecies given by Dr. Owuor
Prophet Dr Owuor has a proven record as a prophet to the nations, who prophesied the follow events:

- Haiti earthquake of Jan 2010, 2 months before it happened, called the nation to repentance, 300,000 died.

- Chile earthquake & tsunami of Feb 2010, 13 months before it happened, called the nation to repent from sin, 1300 died.

- China Yushu earthquake of April 2010, 6 months before it happened, called them to repent from worship of idols and eastern religions, 2500 died.

- Kenyan murderous violence of 2007, 2 years before it happened, called them to repent from complacency with sin, hundreds died in ethnic violence & chaos, and many went into refugee camps.

- Global Financial Crisis which started in Oct 2008, 1 month before it happened.

- He also prophesied Hurricane Katrina, and the 2004 Asian tsunami.

Please check:
- Chile 2010 earthquake & tsunami prophecy & fulfilment on you tube –

Prophet Dr Owuor’s website – http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org/

prophecy nations

United States

#7083 Jan 14, 2014
WORD OF GOD TO THE SINGAPORE CHURCHES:

• The Angel of Singapore, huge in size and magnificent in appearance stood before me and said,“Son of man, thus says the LORD who sits on the throne to the churches in Singapore:

•‘The churches in Singapore are divided into 4 divisions, viz:

a)‘A DEFILED CHURCH, where evil is called good, wickedness and abomination is called righteousness.

•‘There is immorality and SEXUAL PERVERSION from the pulpit to the pews. I detest your actions,’ says the LORD!

b)‘THE DIVIDED CHURCH, where there is hidden leadership tussle.
• Every leader secretly wants to outdo the other by building up groupism and alliances.

•‘I, the LORD will shake you up soon to separate the wheat from the chaff if you do not repent.

c)‘THE DISGRACED CHURCH, where greed, covetousness, pride, arrogance, hunger for fame and popularity, love for money have taken over righteousness and truth. Repent or I will remove your light.

•‘You have brought reproach to My name and opened the door for the Gentiles (unbelievers) to trample on my divine attributes, therefore, REPENT, REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

d)‘THE REMNANT CHURCH, where truth and righteousness is preached and practised but facing tremendous pressure from the satanic agents to compromise. I, the LORD say to you, do not compromise but hold on to what you have and I will reward you.

•‘Yes! You lack size, resources, fame and popularity. You are rejected and scorned, but I say to you, hold fast to what you have till the end for your reward is with Me,’ says the Lord.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 837,826
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 589,739
Moroccan Men better lovers than Black Men and W... (Oct '14) 9 min aziz 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 15 min sameer 91
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Just Think 99,756
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 47 min Naveen kumar 1,443
24 Hour Locksmith Services in Folsom, Ca 58 min FolsomLockSafe 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Rosa_Winkel 612,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr set free in truth 176,854
More from around the web