Comments
6,261 - 6,280 of 6,790 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
hands power

United States

#6935 Dec 10, 2013
Just as your words have power, so does your movements. It is important to realize the power that dance possesses. It has the power to move anyone to tears, and the power to make anyone feel uncomfortable. As dancers, we have the ability to tell stories with our bodies. At times we can become silent storytellers. As liturgical dancers, we have the power to convey the message of God. We have the ability to express worship through our dance, salvation, warfare, and peace. While dance movements can be in various combinations to interpret a song or music, there are specific movements that liturgical dancers use that have Biblical meaning.

- See more at: http://www.liturgical-praiseworshipdance.com/...
matt

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6936 Dec 11, 2013
I believe that Facedown will help thousands of congregations, comprising millions of Christians, to worship God in greater truth, breadth, and depth. Moreover, by its stunning example, this album will help to teach churches, worship leaders, songwriters, and worshippers what true worship is really all about. It's a fantastic tool for the Kingdom of God, and we owe Matt Redman and his crew a major dept of gratitude for producing such an outstanding album.
Yet Facedown also points to what I hope will be a new wave of songwriting. This album, with its refreshingly consistent emphasis on corporateworship, with the outreach orientation of “Mission’s Flame,” and with the loving conclusion of “If I Have Not Love,” is a preamble to the next, badly-needed collection of worship songs. Facedown challenges songwriters of the future to break free from the individualism, introspection, and inwardness that has constricted so much praise and worship music of the past. Moreover, it implicitly encourages songwriters to take the next step forward in biblical worship, where what we do in worship services is but one crucial facet of a whole life of worship. In the songs of the future, may our love for God be joined to our love for people in one all-embracing act of worship.
victory

United States

#6937 Dec 12, 2013
Victory in the Prophetic Anointing
Prophetic anointing is essential to lead a Victorious life. Today's church has not realized the importance of prophetic anointing and that is the reason for her to face defeat.
The role of the prophets was indispensable in all the wars in the Bible. I would like to remind you of what Jehoshaphat said to the Israelites in the battle field, "Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established; Believe in His prophets and you shall prosper." - 2 Chr 20:20 He said so when his army was going to face the enemy. Even today it is good for us to keep these words in our minds before we enter the battlefield. When we believe the prophets we prosper.
role of prophets

United States

#6938 Dec 13, 2013
The role of the prophets was indispensable in all the wars in the Bible. I would like to remind you of what Jehoshaphat said to the Israelites in the battle field, "Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established; Believe in His prophets and you shall prosper." - 2 Chr 20:20 He said so when his army was going to face the enemy. Even today it is good for us to keep these words in our minds before we enter the battlefield. When we believe the prophets we prosper.

This truth is very clearly seen in the time of the Judges. The Israelites did evil as soon as Ehud died. The Lord delivered them into the hands of the Canaanites. Jabin was the king of Canaan and his commander was Sisera who was a great warrior. They had 9-chariots of iron. They oppressed the Israelites with an iron hand for 20 years. The Israelites cried out to the Lord and the Lord raised up Prophetess Deborah.
role of prophets

United States

#6939 Dec 13, 2013
The Power of Prophesy

Powerful prophetic anointing is indispensable to overthrow powerful enemies. That is why the Lord raised up a prophetess to thwart the power of the great nation Canaan, her powerful ruler Jabin and the mighty commander Sisera.

In those days, only great, powerful nations had iron chariots; Judah could not drive out the inhabitants of the lowlands because they had chariots of iron.(Jud1: 19) 900 chariots of iron is no small matter.

As countries shudder at the nuclear powered countries now, in those days countries that boasted of chariots of iron made other nations tremble, to deliver this people from the most powerful enemy, the Lord did not raise a priest or a warrior but a woman who had the anointing of the prophet. Meditate on this for a while.

To deliver the Israelites from Pharoah, He raised up Moses who was a prophet. When the spirit of Jezebel and the power of magicians were on the increase, the Lord raised the prophet Elijah. To stand against the spirit of Herod, the Lord raised up the prophet John the Baptist.
The prophets anointing is much more powerful that what we can imagine. This is an anointing that can turn mountains to dust.

Though Barak, the commander of the troops waged war., a prophetic anointing was required to support him. It was a very trying period for the Israelites.

The highways of Israel were in ruins and the people walked along the narrow paths. Not being able to suppress the bandits along the main roads, they took to the by lanes. Barak, not knowing what to do, stood dumbfounded. Day by day, the villages dilapidated; Israel could not find the shield and spear.

Barak hailed from a humble Naphtali household. They were trembling at the weaponry of the enemies. It was at this crucial time that the Lord raised up Prophetess Deborah as a mother. She received the Word of God. She called for Barak and commanded him to boldly enter the battlefield. He also believed the prophecy and complied. Sisera's army that was thrice as powerful as Barak's army was completely destroyed. Barak's obedience to the prophetic ministry brought about this victory.
See what Barak had to say when Deborah commanded Barak to go to war. "If you will go with me, then I will go; but if you will not go with me, I will not go." He believed not only the prophecy but also the anointing and the presence of a prophet would bring about victory. Likewise he saw the victory. This is the power of the prophetic ministry.

Prophetic leading:

The prophetic ministry did not just call Barak and send him away with encouraging words. Prophetess Deborah chalked out minor details like who is to go to the battlefield, how many soldiers should go, where should they meet and when to start.
role of prophets

United States

#6940 Dec 13, 2013
Today we need prophets to lead us. In our churches we should crave and cry for the prophetic leading. Whenever they were disappointed in the war front, they looked for the prophets. In the early church, they embraced the prophetic anointing and they were able to suppress all struggles and progress with victory.

Is your family, private life or church attacked by satan? Has your strength dwindled? Does your enemy's strength appear to be many times more than your own? Are you wondering how to overcome the battlefield? If it is so, then invite lovingly the spirit of prophecy.

Look for men of God who have received this anointing to lead you. It does not mean only reputed prophets should meet your need.

Believe that even a humble believer can receive the anointing and give you the Word of God. Wait for prophetic revelations to come to you.

Open up for the gifts to manifest in your church. Then, however great the struggle, you will be able to overcome it easily.

Prophetic Words:

We really need prophesy during dire times. When our hearts and hands become weak in the battle field, we need these words to wax out drooping spirits. Aaron and Hur supported the hands of Moses and the Israelites won. Similarly, prophetic words have the power to hold our tired hands high. The warrior who thinks he cannot do anything will be strengthened by the encouraging words of the prophets who reaffirm that there is nothing that he cannot do.

Prophetess Deborah did the same thing then. She uttered the word of God. "The Lord your God commands you "Go take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulon and lead the way to Mount Tabor. I will lure Sisera, the commander of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and gave him into your hands." Jud 4: 6- 7 The Lord may have commanded Napthali but instead of rushing forward they stagnated.

Now, God's word came out with the prophetic anointing and he jumped immediately into the battlefield. He went against a great 16000 strong army. The two armies stood up and against in the valley of Kishor. Then Deborah looked at Barak and said again, "Up! For this is the day in which the Lord has delivered Sisera into your hands. Has not the Lord gone out before you? As she had said, the Lord routed Sisera and all his chariots and all his army with the edge of the sword before Barak and Sisera alighted from his chariot and fled away on foot.
This is the extraordinary power of the prophetic words. When we accept the prophetic words we accept God. Prophetic words and God's words are the same. We cannot compare the prophetic words with the Scriptures but when the prophetic words come from the Spirit, they come with the power comparable to the scriptures.

As soon as Barak obeyed the prophetic words, those words started to operate within him. It was not the strength of his army that brought victory that day, but the strength of the word of the prophetess. That battle was not of the earth but from the heavens. " They fought from the heavens; the stars from their courses fought against Sisera, " thus said Deborah " From the heavens the stars fought, from their courses they fought against Sisera, Jud 5:20. The enemies who shone without comparison fell at the feet of an ordinary woman. Even that is the glory of the prophetic word. That God will deliver Sisera into the hands of a woman also came to pass. Even today the Lord has delivered your enemies into your hands. The power of the prophetic word is to reflect this revelation in your spirit man. Let your heart long for this prophetic word even now.

Moses

That day Moses prophesied to the Israelites. "The Lord your God… will destroy them." Yes today's prophetic message is that our Lord goes as a consuming fire before us and devours our enemies.
raise up more prophets

United States

#6941 Dec 13, 2013
David

This is the secret of David's victory. He always inquired of the Lord before going to war and in the battle field. The Lord also revealed His prophetic words in many ways. At one time when the Philistines attacked, he received the Word of God to advance quickly the moment he hears the sound of marching at the top of the mulberry trees. For then the Lord will go out before him to strike the camp of the Philistines.(2 Sam 5:23 - 27).

Another time David and his men lost all and stood pitifully. The Amalekites had taken their wives, elders, children as captives and their city was burnt. David and his people who were with him wept until they had no more power to weep. David was greatly distressed, for the people wanted to kill him as their souls were grieved. At that time David enquired of the Lord, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them? " God answered him immediately, " Pursue, for you shall certainly overtake them and without fail recover all." I Sam 30: 6-8. It came to pass as was promised.
Yes dearly beloved, have you realized how important it is to hear the Word of God when enemies attack?

Troops, chariots of iron and the enemies' powerful weapons that appear to be like mountains in front of you will melt like wax in fire before the prophetic words.
Have you done all what I had told you and still not overcome your struggles? If that is so, then wait humbly for the prophetic word of God. Ask the Lord for His word in your prayers and meditations. The Lord will reveal either through the Holy Spirit to you, or through other servants of God or through the chosen prophet. When His Word comes you will taste victory.

The children of Joseph came to Joshua and told him that the mountain country apportioned to them was not enough and requested for the land of the valley as well. Joshua asked them to go up tot eh forest country and clear a place for them in the land of the Perizzites. To this they answered that it as impossible as all that Cannanites who dwell in the land of the valley had chariots of iron.

At this juncture, Joshua stood as a prophet and gave the Word of God that they are a great people with great power and they shall drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots and are strong. So they shall cut down the mountain country.

Pray that God will raise up prophets to encourage the people of God. Give your wholehearted support to the prophetic ministry.
prophetic victory

United States

#6942 Dec 13, 2013
Prophetic song of Praise:

When you hear the prophetic word and obey it. Our enemies will scatter before us. As soon as they get scattered, we must raise the sound of praise immediately. That is why Deborah and Barak praised the Lord with songs as soon as their enemies were defeated. They did seek rest after waging the war. They praised the Lord loud. We who have won many victories in the battlefield have not praised the Lord.

After every victory, increase your heap of praise. Even before going to the battlefront, children of God must praise like Judah.

After winning the battle build the tower of praise. Then the victory that God has given us will be permanent. That is what Deborah teaches us through her song in Judges Chapter 5.

Get used to praising God after every victory. Sing to the God who has given you the victory. Jud 5:3. Thank the Lord for each and everyone who supported you in the battle front (Jud 5:3, 9, 18, 24-27). Make it known to people even victory over minor matters. Jud 5:10-11.

Remember the wretched state from where the Lord had lifted you up and sing praises. Jud 5:6-7. Sing with joy stating that though the enemy came in so powerfully the Lord gave you greater power to overcome him Jud 5:13. Praise Him as high as you can Jud 5:20.

Sing poetically how the Lord subdued the enemy in Calvary. Bear testimony to the many times that diseases, demons, fatal struggles, financial crisis, human opposition came against you and God broke them to pieces. Jud 5:27-31

After every victory, if you learn to praise the Lord you will rejoice at seeing the double portion of victory that comes with our struggles and humiliations.

The Israelites were oppressed for 20 years during the time of Deborah but due to prophetic messages, anointing and prophetic songs they enjoyed peace for 40 years. Have you realized the importance of the prophetic ministry at least now?

You need prophetic anointing before the victory and to perpetuate that victory you also need prophetic anointing. May the Lord open your eyes to this truth.
prophetic victory

United States

#6943 Dec 13, 2013
Prophetic Heirs

The Lord who raised his prophets to bring victory during the times of battle is not silent today. The church is not warring against the Canaanites and the Amalekites but against the strong forces of the spirit world.

The church is wrestling against principalities against powers against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. One Deborah is not enough for this time. We need a thousand Deborahs. One Elijah, one Elisha, one Samuel cannot lead God's people to victory.

There is an imminent need for thousands of prophets to rise up.

Knowing that he has only a short time, the enemy with his cunning craft is attacking us in all ways with exceeding anger. If this is true, will the commander of our army Jesus Christ be quiet? Doesn't he have plans victory? Definitely he has.

The Lord who in the days of Elijah had hidden 7000, who had not bowed down to Baal, is raising up people with the prophetic anointing.

Oh, that all the Lord's people were prophets and that the Lord would put His Spirit upon them" was the cry of our Lord through Moses and He is pouring out immeasurably His Spirit upon us.

In these last days, the Lord is pouring out His Spirit on all flesh an dour sons and daughters will prophesy.

Though His apostle Paul, the Lord said that He is eager that all should prophesy.

Whenever the prophetic anointing is made welcome God's people are strengthened in their victory in the battle field. They are able to face all storms. In the midst of Satan's numerous attacks they are able to move forward with divine comfort. This is the unique quality of prophetic anointing (1 Cor. 14:3-5)

Did not the early church face dangers, opposition, spiritual struggles, and sinful temptation? Yes they did, but they did not bother those but increased a thousand fold. What is the reason for that? They knew the power of praise. They sought the power of the Holy Spirit and found victory.

They transformed His Word to a double edged sword and saw victory. They did not stop with that. They believed and embraced the prophetic anointing and tasted victory upon victory.
secret of victorious life

United States

#6944 Dec 13, 2013
The gifts of prophesy were revealed in the early churches in the church of Jerusalem, Antioch, Rome, Corinth, Ephesus, Thessalonica. In short, in all churches this prophetic ministry, anointing and word were greatly accepted.

That is why the early church transformed all spiritual struggles into celebrations ( Rom 12:6, 1 Cor. 11:4-5, 12:28, 14:24,29,31, Eph 2:20 3:6, 4:13, 1Thess 5:19-20)

This prophetic anointing lifted up not only the church but also the individual to lead a victorious life.

Whenever the great apostle Paul went, he received prophetic word through his disciples, prophets and private prayers. He yearned for his fellow ministers to have the prophetic anointing and because of that throughout his life he was victorious in all struggles, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith…he was able to recite those heroic words and attain eternal life.(Acts 12:1, 15, 32-34, 16:9, 21:4-5, 9:10, 2Tim4:7).

Beloved during your times of spiritual struggles please long for prophetic anointing, gifts and the prophets.

Pay heed to the testimony of Jehoshaphat that when you believe and accept the prophets you will prosper. Get it into your heads the saying of the wise man that w

here there are no prophets, people will be destroyed. There are still heirs to the prophets in the midst of us. The Spirit of prophesy is being poured out without measure in our midst even now.

Through God's grace, I have the honor of exercising this prophetic ministry for many years. I have seen very vividly the wonders that have happened when this anointing falls on the people.

People who have lost interest in the ministry and were on the verge of committing suicide, after taking part in our meetings have changed their lives and are doing a wonderful ministry.

People who have once staggered in their spiritual life are now shining as God's beautiful instruments in supporting and carrying many. That is why in my daily walk I am determined never to lose the prophetic anointing.

Cry out to the Lord that wherever the church of God is there should be thousands who have received this anointing. I pray that every minister clubs this prophetic ministry to his ministry. I can say vehemently that this is the most important secret of leading the church with victory.

You may not be a prophetic but whatever ministry you are into, let the prophetic dimension be added on to your won ministry.

For example, you may be a pastor. Then you, your family and your church will find victory upon victory. Offer yourselves to this anointing and break all the fetters of bondage the enemy has thrust on you. Lead your church with songs of praise.

May the Lord open your eyes to the secret of a victorious life.
wise men saying

United States

#6945 Dec 13, 2013
***** Get it into your heads the saying of the wise man that where there are no prophets, people will be destroyed.

There are still heirs to the prophets in the midst of us. The Spirit of prophesy is being poured out without measure in our midst even now.
wise men saying

United States

#6946 Dec 13, 2013
People who have once staggered in their spiritual life are now shining as God's beautiful instruments in supporting and carrying many.

***** That is why in my daily walk I am determined never to lose the prophetic anointing. Cry out to the Lord that wherever the church of God is there should be thousands who have received this anointing.

****** I pray that every minister clubs this prophetic ministry to his ministry. I can say vehemently that this is the most important secret of leading the church with victory.

You may not be a prophetic but whatever ministry you are into, let the prophetic dimension be added on to your won ministry.

For example, you may be a pastor. Then you, your family and your church will find victory upon victory. Offer yourselves to this anointing and break all the fetters of bondage the enemy has thrust on you. Lead your church with songs of praise. May the Lord open your eyes to the secret of a victorious life.
GOD BLESS THE PROPHETS

United States

#6947 Dec 13, 2013
***** Beloved during your times of spiritual struggles please long for prophetic anointing, gifts and the prophets.

***** Pay heed to the testimony of Jehoshaphat that when you believe and accept the prophets you will prosper.

***** Get it into your heads the saying of the wise man that where there are no prophets, people will be destroyed.

***** There are still heirs to the prophets in the midst of us. The Spirit of prophesy is being poured out without measure in our midst even now.
prophesy power

United States

#6948 Dec 13, 2013
The Power of Prophesy

Powerful prophetic anointing is indispensable to overthrow powerful enemies.

That is why the Lord raised up a prophetess to thwart the power of the great nation Canaan, her powerful ruler Jabin and the mighty commander Sisera.

In those days, only great, powerful nations had iron chariots; Judah could not drive out the inhabitants of the lowlands because they had chariots of iron.(Jud1: 19) 900 chariots of iron is no small matter.
prophesy power

United States

#6949 Dec 13, 2013
"The prophets anointing is much more powerful that what we can imagine. This is an anointing that can turn mountains to dust."
prophesy power

United States

#6950 Dec 13, 2013
As countries shudder at the nuclear powered countries now, in those days countries that boasted of chariots of iron made other nations tremble, to deliver this people from the most powerful enemy, the Lord did not raise a priest or a warrior but a woman who had the anointing of the prophet. Meditate on this for a while.

To deliver the Israelites from Pharoah, He raised up Moses who was a prophet.

When the spirit of Jezebel and the power of magicians were on the increase, the Lord raised the prophet Elijah.

To stand against the spirit of Herod, the Lord raised up the prophet John the Baptist.
may we all realized

United States

#6951 Dec 13, 2013
Today's church has not realized the importance of prophetic anointing and that is the reason for her to face defeat.

The role of the prophets was indispensable in all the wars in the Bible
may we all realized

United States

#6952 Dec 13, 2013
Powerful prophetic anointing is indispensable to overthrow powerful enemies.
we really need prophesy

United States

#6953 Dec 13, 2013
We really need prophesy during dire times. When our hearts and hands become weak in the battle field, we need these words to wax out drooping spirits. Aaron and Hur supported the hands of Moses and the Israelites won. Similarly, prophetic words have the power to hold our tired hands high. The warrior who thinks he cannot do anything will be strengthened by the encouraging words of the prophets who reaffirm that there is nothing that he cannot do.
raise up prophets

United States

#6954 Dec 13, 2013
Pray that God will raise up prophets to encourage the people of God. Give your wholehearted support to the prophetic ministry.

Prophetic song of Praise:

When you hear the prophetic word and obey it. Our enemies will scatter before us. As soon as they get scattered, we must raise the sound of praise immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min seriously the ori... 539,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Tide with Beach 733,276
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min An NFL Fan 118,015
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min dirty white boy- 600,021
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 2 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr playful 756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ1 258,090
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••