bless the jews
moral acts

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6852 Nov 23, 2013
The cost of disobedience: The collapse of the U.S. economy – which is directly affecting the world at large – is the result of multiple issues, but the bursting of the sub-prime housing bubble is central. American politicians reasoned that every American had a right to the American dream, sweat or no sweat. As the economy began to slump, the sub-prime borrowers were unable to make their monthly commitments, and the American dream became a nightmare. When God’s Word is disregarded, the results are devastating. The cost to the world economy can be measured in the trillions.

Habakkuk 1:16:

Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.

It’s not “the economy, stupid,” but rather the morality. It is morality, God’s morality, that builds a nation, and rejecting God's morality comes with a heavy price. This is August 2012, and the world was shocked to hear that the citizens of the United States, in just three years, had lost 39% of their wealth, and that Canada’s citizens are now richer than their neighbors to the south. During a recent radio interview, Canada’s leader was asked about that matter. His response was that Canada didn’t have a politically-generated, sub-prime fiasco.[Not a quote]

It’s the morality, stupid! Is morality the issue
truth

Perth, Australia

#6853 Nov 23, 2013
All of us is Real Creator children.

now
Who are you make deference?
morality

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6854 Nov 23, 2013
It’s not “the economy, stupid,” but rather the morality. It is morality, God’s morality, that builds a nation, and rejecting God's morality comes with a heavy price.
free for all

Manassas, VA

#6855 Nov 23, 2013
great articles!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#6856 Nov 23, 2013
you talk about which bible
its atheist bible
how looks atheist bible

'without good economy
not good policy or politics
not stabilize country'

who pool out wealth and invest in another country
you eat other people food products in all aspect
its half poison
destructive supstance what so ever in all aspect..

o you people with pride

now

i been blue terorize as small child up to today

its not be nice smart to much
others don't wanted
others liked simple used good soul and mind from righteousness people

wicket people liked wealth upon righteousness always thirsty
very evil wicket set up way against good people
they will tell you what
proveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

evil is evil for ever will be like that

now

its so long very careful great plain let down you all..
free for all

Manassas, VA

#6857 Nov 23, 2013
free reading
pray

Manassas, VA

#6858 Nov 23, 2013
pray n sing
truth

Perth, Australia

#6859 Nov 23, 2013
i don't respect evil wicket develish satanic law

better be smelly all life and died
then sell sold soul for satanic evil people

nooooooooooooooooooooo

evil horible wickwet satanic law

do you liked me or not i am not care

toomorrow 100m kg mud from park to be more smelly

wicket satanic evil killers

by
wayward

Manassas, VA

#6860 Nov 24, 2013
God’s Word is the standard of morality, and if the standard is broken the results are easily discerned. Noah Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language defines moral: "(1.) Relating to the practice, manners or conduct of men as social beings in relation to each other, and with reference to right and wrong. The word moral is applicable to actions that are good or evil, virtuous or vicious, and has reference to the law of God as the standard by which their character is to be determined." [End of quote] Morality is the Word of God. Walking contrary to it is simply immoral.

There is a concept called gradualism which accurately describes Satan’s game plan — the deceivableness of unrighteousness — which is a little at a time. He simply keeps pushing the envelope. I’m reminded of the 1953 "I Love Lucy" episode that was censored for the use of the word pregnant. Even though they were married, they were required to sleep in separate beds. We’ve come a long way, haven’t we?

When the inerrancy and authority of the Word of God are rejected in the pulpits, as has been done in the vast, vast majority, the absolutes are broken and morality begins its ugly demise. It is in the pulpits where God’s judgment begins, and rightfully so. I Peter 4:17:

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
The ministers of the pulpits have left the preaching of the cross. They have left off the preaching of Godly sorrow for one’s sins, and the gospel of repentance and surrender to the inerrant authority of God’s Word. The congregations are not being taught Godly fear and the necessity of separating from every evil and partial way. Instead of the necessary Word, which includes fire and brimstone, they are offered the good humor gospel. Romans 16:17-18:
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
When God declares a principle or a judgment be assured that those who reject or neglect it will reap the consequence. The Record" demonstrates the perfect, supernatural inerrancy of the Word of God. It does this by setting forth a specific commandment or endorsement of God, highlighting man’s disobedience, and then considering the negative, deadly results. This feature will demonstrate this principle once again.
repentoz

Manassas, VA

#6861 Nov 24, 2013
God speaks to wayward Israel in the book of Hosea. He declares the curse that will come upon them as a result of their unfaithfulness to His commandments. Keep in mind that God’s Word is the moral standard, and when it is rejected immorality begins its reign. Hosea 4:6-14:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.
My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.
I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.
God said because you have rejected the standard of righteousness and morality, "...your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery." Let’s see what the record has to say:
•
More than 1.6 million babies were born to unmarried women, or 38.5% of all births, in the U.S. in 2006.
•
For mothers under 20 years of age, over 90% of births are to unmarried women.
•
95% of Americans have engaged in premarital sex.
•
The U.S. Census Bureau, 2000, shows that unmarried couples living together rose 72% in just 10 years.
•
Over half of today’s marriages are preceded by cohabitation which was virtually unheard-of just 50 years ago.
•
Only 25% of Americans believe cohabitation is morally wrong.
•
Accurate infidelity reports are hard to pin down, but the 1980 Hite Report claimed that 72% of men married two or more years were unfaithful. A 1987 survey claimed that 70% of women married five or more years were unfaithful. Keep in mind, those numbers are over 20 years old.
•
P. Vaughan in the book, "Monogamy Myth," placed infidelity at 60% among men and 40% among women.
When the Word of God — the standard of morality — is rejected, the results are always devastating. This feature is just another proof that God is, and that obeying or disobeying His commandments bears real fruit. Take heed. Choose life and live.

Since: Nov 13

Bhopal, India

#6862 Nov 24, 2013
bless the jews is most popular stories

[url=http://www.alladsclassifi ed.com] top ten classified website [/url]
wello

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6863 Nov 25, 2013
great research well done Praise God
kerub

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6864 Nov 26, 2013
Angelic Order and Hosts of Heaven PART 1By Jeff Jansen

The cherubim were the first of the angelic beings mentioned in the Bible. Genesis 3:24 – "So God drove out the man' and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden the cherubim and a flaming sword, which turned every way, to keep and guard the way of the tree of life." The Hebrew masculine word for cherubim was Kerub, translated, "one who intercedes" or "knowledge", borrowed from the Assyrian Kirubu, from Karabu, meaning "to be near". As mentioned in Genesis 3:24, a cherubim "guarded" the tree of life. The cherubim themselves, rather than their appearance or likeness found, are mentioned four times in the Bible. In Psalm 18:9 & 10, David, the Psalmist, describes the sudden descent of Jehovah to rescue a soul in distress in the following words: "He bowed down the heavens also and came down; and thick darkness was under His feet, v.10, And He rode upon a cherub (or a storm) and flew swiftly; yes, He sped on with wings of the wind." Cherubim have been described as chariots. The Hebrew word Kerub – which has been associated with the Hebrew Rakab, or "to ride" and Merkeba, or "a chariot" are often used interchangeably. One of the functions of the cherubim is that of throne-bearers, or "carriers" of His Divine Majesty, hence their depiction as charioteers. They are described as chariots, not because they had the outward shape of a vehicle, but because they symbolize swift-winged living creatures.
face

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6865 Nov 26, 2013
The world has been longing to see a people who not only claim to know God but walk, talk and act like Him.
"For God Who said,'Let light shine out of darkness' has shown in our heats so as to (beam forth) the Light for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God (as it is manifested in the Person and is revealed) in the FACE of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6 It is God's desire that the glorious Light and power of His presence would shine through the hearts of believing believers all across the globe.
God wanted all of Israel to SHINE like Moses face had. The invitation was for all of Israel to SHINE, but they refused! It's the desire of God that the very power and glory of heaven would fill the body of Christ in such a way that the "Light Power" and "Presence" of our heavenly citizenship would physically shine through us like it did with Moses! Do we want that much of God?!... ARE YOU HUNGRY!
transform

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6866 Nov 26, 2013
Transformation is the same word as "metamorphosis" or "transfiguration". Metamorphosis is the transformation process of a caterpillar "morphing" into a Monarch Butterfly.

From "WORM" mentality into "MONARCH" or "ruler ship" mentality! Our "lower life" (worm) or lower way of thinking is in process of being transformed into a "higher life" (Monarch) or higher way of thinking and acting! Jesus said "For whoever wants to save his (higher heavenly) life will lose it...(the lower earthly life); and whoever gives up his life (lower earthly life) for My sake and the Gospel's sake will save it". Mark 8:35
People have made statements to me like "Oh that's just mind over matter or the power of positive thinking". Maybe so, but it's all about where our head is at! But I say it's not mind over matter but rather Spirit over mind! The spiritual mind is life and peace Romans 8:6. The body is the servant of the Mind... The mind is the servant or student of the Spirit!!! It's the Holy Spirit that "opens up to us" and then empowers us to see with a renewed mind. If we can get hold of the reality of the transformation of the mind the power of God will flow freely through us. When the mind is renewed the unthinkable begins to look possible! Fear and anxiety will kill faith and shut down the work of transformation! We need to step in faith and believe!

The principal of "Beholding and Becoming" is paramount. What we think about is what we become! Hebrews 12:2 encourages us to "Fix our eyes on Jesus". To "FIX" means to "STARGAZE" like gazing into space...or to "STARE AT" ... "FOCUS" all of your attention upon.
ppp

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6867 Nov 26, 2013
Prophets have a very special ability to release the presence of God into a meeting, and they tend to have an orientation towards doing that musically in praise and worship.
mount

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6868 Nov 26, 2013
The Mountain of the Lord is the highest mountain of all. There is no other mountain, government, or kingdom that compares to the Kingdom of our God in the earth. All of the nations will flow into it and they will encourage each other and say, "Come! Let us go up to the mountain of the Lord... that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths!" Habakkuk 2:14 says, "But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea" (AMP). The knowledge of the glory of the Lord will be seen and demonstrated in and through a glory generation of sons that know God and have been instructed in His ways. They will live on the Mountain of the Lord and reveal a supernatural God to the world as a supernatural people.
HOLYSPIRITPOWER

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6869 Nov 26, 2013
The Practical Spirit of God

Written by John Paul Jackson

Over the years, I have discovered that without the Holy Spirit, nothing really happens.

Without the Holy Spirit, you wouldn’t be looking at this article. Without the Holy Spirit, none of us would be safe, because He is the One who keeps the enemy from having free rein in our lives. It is the power of the Holy Spirit that allows dreams, hopes and destiny to take place.

The Holy Spirit is concerned with the small steps of our lives—the daily things, the things we need to grow in. I want to draw your attention to His practicality, and to do that, I first need to talk about an aspect of Him that could take you by surprise in this matter—His judgment.

It is amazing how His judgment reveals His practicality.
The Spirit of Judgment

The Holy Spirit has many names. One of His less popular ones is the Spirit of Judgment. The Spirit of Judgment consumes like fire and causes everything to change:

When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning ...
— Isaiah 4:4

At first glance, the verse could sound slightly intimidating, but do you see the hope? What existed before is transformed into something else. The Holy Spirit burns away the dross—the stuff in our hearts that causes us pain, the things we don’t appreciate in ourselves, like anger, bitterness, self-centeredness, ungodly passion and so forth. The Holy Spirit burns all those things away, and we become what we were meant to be.
HOLYSPIRITPOWER

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6870 Nov 26, 2013
Let me give you an example. Years ago, I began to ask God to help me overcome my anger toward bad drivers. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about—the driver cuts you off or does something stupid, and you just can’t let it go. You want to do something to show him what a horrible thing he did to you. I recognized that my response in such situations needed to change, so I asked the Lord for help.

And He helped me. He came near and began to remove the dross. Whenever I encounter a bad driver now, the Holy Spirit shows me there is a reason the other driver did what he did. He could be just a bad driver. He could have had his mind on something else and simply wasn’t paying attention. Whatever the case may be, the Holy Spirit lets me “see” something that goes beyond my own temporary inconvenience. He is the Spirit of Judgment and Burning, and He changes the things in my heart that need to change.

The Holy Spirit washes us clean and makes us better people in simple, everyday ways. He’s practical.

God will always give us what we need. He is our Helper. He is our Comforter. He is the Spirit of Life. He is the Spirit of Truth, who leaves nothing concealed. He is the Intercessor, who groans on our behalf (Romans 8:26). When the agony is intense within us and we don’t know what to pray, it is the Holy Spirit who says,“I will go and do it for you. I will tell the Father what you need.”

He is uniquely, amazingly practical, and in every situation, He knows what we need.
REST N RULE

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6871 Nov 26, 2013
To those who have been born again from above, He says,“Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”(Ps. 110:1). Before you go into warfare, recognize that it is not you that the devil is afraid of; it is Christ in you! We have been raised up and seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). This is why the Holy Spirit continues to speak to us that worship of God is our first response in battle. Position yourself in the presence of God. Sit, at rest, in the knowledge that Christ has already made your enemies the footstool for your feet. From a position of rest, the Word of the Lord continues,“The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying,‘Rule in the midst of Your enemies’”(Ps. 110:2).

Rest precedes rule. Peace precedes power. Do not seek to rule over the devil until you are submitting to God’s rule over you. The focal point of all victory comes from seeking God until you find Him, and after finding Him, allowing His presence to fill your spirit with His peace. From full assurance at His right hand, as you rest in His victory, so will you rule in the midst of your enemies.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane’s book, The Three Battlegrounds available at http://www.arrowbookstore.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Alt Right Lies 8,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 682,008
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Aerobatty 124,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min The Mod Squad 286,502
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min lil whispers 619,474
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,373
More from around the web