bless the jews
zoom out

Manassas, VA

#6811 Nov 23, 2013
hey, bless the jews.......... which IP ur using now? you not in malaysia anymore nuts~#@

but instead sabah - sabah is your hometown meows
zoom out

Manassas, VA

#6812 Nov 23, 2013
quick change ur IP to sabah asap....sabah sabah
zoom out NIV

Manassas, VA

#6813 Nov 23, 2013
hey folks out thre, banish all ur NIV bibles after read this==

The NIV has 64,098 less words than the KJV. This omission of approximately 10% of the Bible — reduces a typical 1,700 page Bible by 170 pages...." [End of quote]

Fifteen entire verses have been omitted.

In 2005, the gender neutral, "Today’s New International Version (TNIV)" was published. The TNIV and the current NIV are presently being replaced by the updated NIV, of which nearly 5% of the text has been changed.

• Contemporary translations, as a group, have one thing in common: they tend to agree against the KJV in omitting thousands of words, phrases, and verses. They differ in thousands of places from the original. Basically, it’s because they have one thing in common: Westcott and Hort. The two most popular manual editions of the Greek text today, Nestles-Aland and U.B.S.(United Bible Society), really vary little from the Westcott-Hort text.- See more at: http://www.godsaidmansaid.com/topic3.asp...
MounT

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6814 Nov 23, 2013
The Mountain of the Lord is the highest mountain of all. There is no other mountain, government, or kingdom that compares to the Kingdom of our God in the earth. All of the nations will flow into it and they will encourage each other and say, "Come! Let us go up to the mountain of the Lord... that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths!" Habakkuk 2:14 says, "But [the time is coming when] the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea" (AMP). The knowledge of the glory of the Lord will be seen and demonstrated in and through a glory generation of sons that know God and have been instructed in His ways. They will live on the Mountain of the Lord and reveal a supernatural God to the world as a supernatural people.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6815 Nov 23, 2013
did your corupt evil authority have answear
accuse abuse asult rest and and put in prison

from criminals as doctoprs police ministers and so on

see lincince photo
before 2005
see how many time i have to died asked dr connor

ahaaaaaaa

stolen indetification

i have to died every second accordiong evil satanic law

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

vidi record id with long hair
vidi doctore i ostale sotoniste religijsdke politicke i ostale kriminalce
vidi
sto ti davliji i prokleti sotonisti
cine mani i mojoj obitelji

vidi
vidite zasto ste prokleti sud

stolen indetity id

vidi zasto ste prokleti
i zasto ste kriminalci

evil serve evil
corupt evil people

killerssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss

asked evil law evil develish satanic law

evil satanic law
crimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee

is your goverment honest
how much
zerooooooooooooooooooooooo

poor news av av
poor corupt diploma av av av
marsh you know whereeeeeeeeeeeeee
presence of the LORD GOD

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6816 Nov 23, 2013
It's accurate to say that if God were to allow us to see His full nature we wouldn't be able to handle it and in turn He would have to judge us on the level of understanding and revelation that we have. His mercy and love toward us cannot allow this to happen!

Manifestations of the Holy Spirit of God are merely an evidence of Gods presence and power reaching toward us. His face is constantly being revealed in and through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. If we're willing to look for Him in the outpouring of His Spirit, He can then begin to wonderfully reveal Himself to us in ways far beyond our experience and understanding!
forehead behold

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6817 Nov 23, 2013
Notice in Isaiah, Chapter 28, Verse 7 the association of judgment and alcohol and remember the frontal lobe and forehead:

But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

GOD SAID thousands of years before man knew why that the forehead is the seat of morality, judgment and commitment.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6818 Nov 23, 2013
asked your evil government doctors police layers judges ministers media and so on

evil serve evil they are in as within great enemy for great destruction..

How many innocent people they let down accuse abuse prosecuted as well killed?

in this city nothing exist in future..
immoral to repent

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6819 Nov 23, 2013
God’s Word is the standard of morality, and if the standard is broken the results are easily discerned.

Noah Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language defines moral: "(1.) Relating to the practice, manners or conduct of men as social beings in relation to each other, and with reference to right and wrong. The word moral is applicable to actions that are good or evil, virtuous or vicious, and has reference to the law of God as the standard by which their character is to be determined." [End of quote] Morality is the Word of God. Walking contrary to it is simply immoral.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6820 Nov 23, 2013
every spirit is not holy
dr huba buba as bugs

shut up
with your holiness which not exist on your way
immoral to repent quick

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6821 Nov 23, 2013
When the inerrancy and authority of the Word of God are rejected in the pulpits, as has been done in the vast, vast majority, the absolutes are broken and morality begins its ugly demise. It is in the pulpits where God’s judgment begins, and rightfully so. I Peter 4:17:

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The ministers of the pulpits have left the preaching of the cross. They have left off the preaching of Godly sorrow for one’s sins, and the gospel of repentance and surrender to the inerrant authority of God’s Word. The congregations are not being taught Godly fear and the necessity of separating from every evil and partial way. Instead of the necessary Word, which includes fire and brimstone, they are offered the good humor gospel. Romans 16:17-18:
truth

Perth, Australia

#6822 Nov 23, 2013
drink your poison Satan
backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkk
immoral to repent quick

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6823 Nov 23, 2013
God speaks to wayward Israel in the book of Hosea. He declares the curse that will come upon them as a result of their unfaithfulness to His commandments. Keep in mind that God’s Word is the moral standard, and when it is rejected immorality begins its reign. Hosea 4:6-14:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6825 Nov 23, 2013
robotic mind is not god
computer mind is not god
cell as tiny in your soul is not god
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

say no
-don't used real God name in vain

how many teeth your god have
how many face your god have
how many masters your god have

be good
i am good

or elseeeeeeeeeeeeee

backkkkkkkkkkkkk
truth

Perth, Australia

#6826 Nov 23, 2013
na cije mjesto sotonashi zele zasjest
u cije ime kopirate

sve se znade gdje ste glumci
destroy billions human

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6827 Nov 23, 2013
How Can A Loving God Destroy Billions?

You Will Be Shocked By The Answer

The following e-mail came from W. B.:

I was wondering if you could write a detailed section on hell.

I do not believe in the Christian God despite having gone to church for a period of time. Had I lived in a Muslim country, maybe friends would have asked me to go to a mosque.

I do believe in a higher power, if not a being. But I do not believe in a God of one religion because religions contradict each other.

If the Christian God is true, then 80% of the world’s population is going to hell for not believing. If the Islam’s Allah is true, then it’s the same for the rest of the people.

I really can’t believe that people from different religions pray and meditate and feel the same type of spiritual enlightenment and see miracles as the other groups do. Yet, due to doctrine, five billion other people will be going to hell for all eternity! There are friends of mine who honestly think some of their relatives are burning in hell.
destroy billions human

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6828 Nov 23, 2013
If God was merciful, he wouldn’t have given us free will. Knowing what would happen, he shouldn’t have created man in the first place! Why create mankind and have billions burn in hell? Certainly, even had I believed and this were true and I was in heaven, I honestly could not be happy knowing that most of my friends are in hell burning for all eternity with no hope of getting to heaven, ever.

The theological debate for me is much stronger than the scientific debate. This often bugs me because if it was not for this I would be a Christian. Does anyone have any input?
destroy billions human

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6829 Nov 23, 2013
In an act of unbelief, our great grandmother, Eve, — believing the second voice over God’s — disobeyed the commandment of God and ate the fruit of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Adam followed her lead. That day, innocence was lost, eternal life was lost, and they were cast out of Paradise. They died to the Spirit of Life that very day and soon their earthly flesh followed suit. All of their progeny, including you and me, entered this life spiritually stillborn. Thus the need to be born-again. We were born spiritually dead under the curse of the law of sin and death. As a result of embracing the second voice, we have wars, murders, rapes, adultery, fornication, homosexuality, pedophilia, theft, lies, hatred, sickness, sorrow, etc., etc. These are all the result of yielding to the second voice. Remember, there are only two voices.
destroy billions human

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6830 Nov 23, 2013
Readers of the scriptures may come to the conclusion that God is a very intolerant God, and that conclusion is true. The Bible records in Genesis that God destroyed everything on the earth that had the breath of life in its nostrils, with the exception of eight people and representatives of the earth’s land creatures. These were preserved inside Noah’s Ark. The global flood in the days of Noah took place 1,656 years after Adam opened his eyes. There would have been millions, if not billions of men, women, and children destroyed in this catastrophic deluge. The entire populations of Sodom and Gomorrah, with the exception of three, were destroyed by God with fire and brimstone out of heaven. At the Great White Throne Judgment, which brings this earth to a final end, all whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life are cast into the Lake of Fire. This will be the vast majority of this world. Jesus said, "few there be that find it."
destroy billions human

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6831 Nov 23, 2013
...how can this be? How can the God who is defined as love be so severe, so intolerant? In the days of Noah, eight escape and millions, if not billions, are destroyed in the flood. In the judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah, three are spared and the multitudes are destroyed by the fiery judgment of God. At the Great White Throne Judgment, billions are cast unto their eternal doom, but those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life are ushered unto eternal life and blessing in the presence of God and his Christ, and the host of heavenly creatures.

All those who find their eternal doom in the Lake of Fire embraced the second voice, the spirit of lies, which results in ultimate destruction. The second voice is Satan’s rebellious voice. It is a cancer. It is a creeping, all-encompassing death. I Corinthians 5:6 records: "...Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?" God is truth. God is "two plus two equals four," and no other answer will work. Truth is God’s word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 650,056
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min It aint necessari... 55,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Clearwater 182,937
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 44,942
ROANOKE Man Charged with two of Aggravated Sex... (Dec '10) 24 min NJREAL 5
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 433
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr vanhalen 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web