bless the jews
daniel

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6770 Nov 18, 2013
Why is Daniel Not a Prophet?

I am often asked why the Book of Daniel is included in the Writings section of the Tanakh instead of the Prophets section. Wasn't Daniel a prophet? Weren't his visions of the future true?

According to Judaism, Daniel is not one of the 55 prophets. His writings include visions of the future, which we believe to be true; however, his mission was not that of a prophet. His visions of the future were never intended to be proclaimed to the people; they were designed to be written down for future generations. Thus, they are Writings, not Prophecies, and are classified accordingly.
who are the prophets

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6771 Nov 18, 2013
Who are the Prophets of the Jewish Scriptures?

The following list of prophets is based on the Talmud and Rashi.
Abraham Gen 11:26 - 25:10
Isaac Gen 21:1 - 35:29
Jacob Gen 25:21 - 49:33
Moses Ex. 2:1 - Deut. 34:5
Aaron Ex. 4:14 - Num. 33:39
Joshua Ex. 17:9 - 14, 24:13, 32:17 - 18, 33:11; Num. 11:28 - 29, 13:4 - 14:38; 27:18 - 27:23, Deut. 1:38, 3:28, 31:3, 31:7 -Joshua 24:29
Pinchas Ex. 6:25; Num. 25:7-25:11; Num. 31:6; Josh. 22:13 - Josh. 24:33; Judges 20:28
Elkanah I Samuel 1:1 - 2:20
Eli I Samuel 1:9 - 4:18
Samuel I Samuel 1:1 - I Samuel 25:1
Gad I Sam 22:5; II Sam 24:11-19; I Chron 21:9-21:19, 29:29
Nathan II Sam 7:2 - 17; 12:1 - 25.
David I Sam 16:1 - I Kings 2:11
Solomon II Sam 12:24; 1 Kings 1:10 - 11:43
Iddo II Chron 9:29, 12:15, 13:22
Michaiah son of Imlah I Kings 22:8-28; II Chron 18:7-27
Obadiah I Kings 18; Obadiah
Ahiyah the Shilonite I Kings 11:29-30; 12:15; 14:2-18; 15:29
Jehu son of Hanani I Kings 16:1 - 7; II Chron 19:2; 20:34
Azariah son of Oded II Chron 15
Jahaziel the Levite II Chron 20:14
Eliezer son of Dodavahu II Chron 20:37
Hosea Hosea
Amos Amos
Micah the Morashtite Micah
Amoz (the father of Isaiah)
Elijah I Kings 17:1 - 21:29; II Kings 1:10-2:15, 9:36-37, 10:10, 10:17
Elisha I Kings 19:16-19; II Kings 2:1-13:21
Jonah ben Amittai Jonah
Isaiah Isaiah
Joel Joel
Nahum Nahum
Habakkuk Habakkuk
Zephaniah Zephaniah
Uriah Jeremiah 26:20-23
Jeremiah Jeremiah
Ezekiel Ezekiel
Shemaiah I Kings 12:22-24; II Chron 11:2-4, 12:5-15
Barukh Jeremiah 32, 36, 43, 45
Neriah (father of Barukh)
Seraiah Jeremiah 51:61-64
Mehseiah (father of Neriah)
Haggai Haggai
Zechariah Zechariah
Malachi Malachi
Mordecai Bilshan Esther
Oded (father of Azariah)
Hanani (father of Jehu)
Female Prophets
Sarah Gen 11:29 - 23:20
Miriam Ex. 15:20-21; Num. 12:1-12:15, 20:1
Deborah Judges 4:1 - 5:31
Hannah I Sam 1:1 - 2:21
Abigail I Sam 25:1 - 25:42
Huldah II Kings 22:14-20
Esther Esther
the nature of G-d

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6772 Nov 18, 2013
The Nature of G-d

Level: Intermediate

• Most areas of Jewish belief are open to significant dispute, but not the nature of the Creator

• There are several well-accepted beliefs about the nature of the Creator

The nature of G-d is one of the few areas of abstract Jewish belief where there are a number of clear-cut ideas about which there is little dispute or disagreement.

G-d Exists

The fact of G-d's existence is accepted almost without question. Proof is not needed, and is rarely offered. The Torah begins by stating "In the beginning, G-d created..." It does not tell who G-d is or how He was created.

In general, Judaism views the existence of G-d as a necessary prerequisite for the existence of the universe. The existence of the universe is sufficient proof of the existence of G-d.

G-d is One

One of the primary expressions of Jewish faith, recited twice daily in prayer, is the Shema, which begins "Hear, Israel: The L-rd is our G-d, The L-rd is one." This simple statement encompasses several different ideas:

There is only one G-d. No other being participated in the work of creation.

G-d is a unity. He is a single, whole, complete indivisible entity. He cannot be divided into parts or described by attributes. Any attempt to ascribe attributes to G-d is merely man's imperfect attempt to understand the infinite.

G-d is the only being to whom we should offer praise. The Shema can also be translated as "The L-rd is our G-d, The L-rd alone," meaning that no other is our G-d, and we should not pray to any other
the nature of G-d

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6773 Nov 18, 2013
G-d is the Creator of Everything

Everything in the universe was created by G-d and only by G-d. Judaism completely rejects the dualistic notion that evil was created by Satan or some other deity. All comes from G-d. As Isaiah said , "I am the L-rd, and there is none else. I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil. I am the L-rd, that does all these things." (Is. 45:6-7).

G-d is Incorporeal

Although many places in scripture and Talmud speak of various parts of G-d's body (the Hand of G-d, G-d's wings, etc.) or speak of G-d in anthropomorphic terms (G-d walking in the garden of Eden, G-d laying tefillin, etc.), Judaism firmly maintains that G-d has no body.

Any reference to G-d's body is simply a figure of speech, a means of making G-d's actions more comprehensible to beings living in a material world. Much of Rambam's Guide for the Perplexed is devoted to explaining each of these anthropomorphic references and proving that they should be understood figuratively.

We are forbidden to represent G-d in a physical form. That is considered idolatry. The sin of the Golden Calf incident was not that the people chose another deity, but that they tried to represent G-d in a physical form.

G-d is Neither Male nor Female

This follows directly from the fact that G-d has no physical form. As one rabbi explained it to me, G-d has no body, no genitalia, therefore the very idea that G-d is male or female is patently absurd. We refer to G-d using masculine terms simply for convenience's sake, because Hebrew has no neutral gender; G-d is no more male than a table is.

Although we usually speak of G-d in masculine terms, there are times when we refer to G-d using feminine terms. The Shechinah, the manifestation of G-d's presence that fills the universe, is conceived of in feminine terms, and the word Shechinah is a feminine word.
the nature of G-d

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6774 Nov 18, 2013
G-d is Omnipresent

G-d is in all places at all times. He fills the universe and exceeds its scope. He is always near for us to call upon in need, and He sees all that we do. Closely tied in with this idea is the fact that G-d is universal. He is not just the G-d of the Jews; He is the G-d of all nations.

G-d is Omnipotent

G-d can do anything. It is said that the only thing that is beyond His power is the fear of Him; that is, we have free will, and He cannot compel us to do His will. This belief in G-d's omnipotence has been sorely tested during the many persecutions of Jews, but we have always maintained that G-d has a reason for allowing these things, even if we in our limited perception and understanding cannot see the reason.

G-d is Omniscient

G-d knows all things, past, present and future. He knows our thoughts.

G-d is Eternal

G-d transcends time. He has no beginning and no end. He will always be there to fulfill his promises. When Moses asked for G-d's name, He replied, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh." That phrase is generally translated as, "I am that I am," but the word "ehyeh" can be present or future tense, meaning "I am what I will be" or "I will be what I will be." The ambiguity of the phrase is often interpreted as a reference to G-d's eternal nature.

G-d is Both Just and Merciful

I have often heard Christians speak of Judaism as the religion of the strict Law, which no human being is good enough to fulfill (hence the need for the sacrifice of Jesus). This is a gross mischaracterization of Jewish belief. Judaism has always maintained that G-d's justice is tempered by mercy, the two qualities perfectly balanced. Of the two Names of G-d most commonly used in scripture, one refers to his quality of justice and the other to his quality of mercy. The two names were used together in the story of Creation, showing that the world was created with both justice and mercy.
the nature of G-d

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6775 Nov 18, 2013
G-d is Holy and Perfect

One of the most common names applied to G-d in the post-Biblical period is "Ha-Kadosh, Barukh Hu," The Holy One, Blessed be He.

Avinu Malkeinu: G-d is our Father and our King

Judaism maintains that we are all G-d's children. A well-known piece of Jewish liturgy repeatedly describes G-d as "Avinu Malkeinu," our Father, our King. The Talmud teaches that there are three participants in the formation of every human being: the mother and father, who provide the physical form, and G-d, who provides the soul, the personality, and the intelligence. It is said that one of G-d's greatest gifts to humanity is the knowledge that we are His children and created in his image.
BLESSING invest in ISRAEL

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6776 Nov 18, 2013
Conclusion

There are many reasons to invest in Israel. The Bible teaches us that Israel will be blessed, and that helping Israel brings blessing on oneself and one’s own nation. Israel is back in its land. This is a sign that its prosperity will be restored and it will once again be financially wealthy: a lender to many nations. You can make an impact on your own financial life and take advantage of biblical principles regarding what God promises for those who bless Israel.

Here are some related articles on how you can invest in Israeli stocks and bonds:

Open My Israel Investment Account: where?
Should I Consider Investing in Israel?
Top Performing Israeli Stocks on Wall Street

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6777 Nov 18, 2013
The idea of investing in Israel, and what benefits you can expect from this investment, is a new idea to most people. It’s something they have never thought about. For others who have, it might be an intimidating concept, because they don’t know how they would go about it. Before you decide what you would like to do, and how you would go about it, let’s consider what the Bible has to say about investing in Israel. The Scriptures show why investing and supporting Israel is in line with God’s desires, they explain why it is in our best interest, and that it will bring blessing upon us. Here are eight biblical principles connected to Israel and investing in it:

Principle #1: God blesses Israel

From the time of its earliest history, Israel has been blessed by God.“The Lord spoke to Moses:‘Tell Aaron and his sons,“This is the way you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:‘The Lord bless you and protect you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.’”’ So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them”(Numbers 6:22-27).

God promised this blessing from the foundation of the people of Israel, through the forefathers. He said to Isaac, Jacob’s father:“I’ll bless you and make your children flourish because of Abraham my servant”(Genesis 26:24).

At one time an enemy of Israel, the King of Moab, decided to hire a seer to curse Israel. But, the seer Balaam couldn’t curse Israel, saying,“How can I curse one whom God has not cursed, or how can I denounce one who the LORD has not denounced?… Indeed, I have received a command to bless; he has blessed, and I cannot reverse it”(Numbers 23:8, 20).“Now Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel”(Numbers 24:1).

Throughout the Scriptures God indicates he will prosper the people of Israel:“The LORD remembers us and will bless us: He will bless the house of Israel”(Psalm 115:12).

We can imitate God who blesses Israel, by blessing Israel ourselves. There are many ways to do that. One good way you can choose to bless Israel is to invest in its companies and endeavors. If you are already saving and investing your money, you can take a stand and reallocate some of your investment portfolio to Israel. By doing this, you are casting your vote to bless Israel because you are backing the Israeli economy, strengthening its companies and aiding the financial achievements of its people. This is a very powerful step that makes a difference.
It’s not all about Israel, however. The Bible has much to stay about those who choose to bless Israel:
Principle #2: God blesses those who love and bless Israel
The Bible is clear when it comes to God’s promises for those who bless his people. God blesses those who bless Israel. These promises are repeated throughout Scripture:

“How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, and your dwelling places, O Israel!… Blessed is the one who blesses you, and cursed is the one who curses you!”(Numbers 24:5, 9). Blessing is promised to those who bless Abraham and his descendants:“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you”(Genesis 12:3). The lover of Jerusalem prospers:“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May those who love her prosper!”(Psalms 122:6)

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6778 Nov 18, 2013
We see that God is in the business of blessing us, when we are obedient to him and follow his divine principles.

Principle #3: The nations will be blessed through Israel

Jerusalem Golden Gate (Steven Conger)

As the Jewish people are beginning to return to the Lord, the nations will be blessed through Israel. The Bible says that.“Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him”(Genesis 18:18). God continues to make promises to Abraham about the people of Israel saying:“And through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me”(Genesis 22:18).“If you will swear by my name alone, and begin to live good, honest lives and uphold justice, then you will be a blessing to the nations of the world, and all people will come and praise my name”(Jeremiah 4:2).

We are living in exciting times, because in our lifetime a major historical event, tied to biblical prophecy, has occurred – the rebirth of the nation of Israel in its land. This event is important because there are promises related to the blessing of Israel when they are in possession of the land:

Principle #4: Israel’s blessing is tied to being in their land

Olive Tree (by LaRezistance)

In this past century, God has begun to miraculously return his people to the Land of Israel as spoken of in Ezekiel 37:1-14 in the vision of the dry bones. Jeremiah too, describes God’s promise to restore the people of Israel back to their land.“The Lord God of Israel who rules over all says,‘I will restore the people of Judah to their land and to their towns’”(Jeremiah 31:23).

As God continues this historic work to regather the Jewish people, he will restore the wealth promised to Jacob:“I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel and will rebuild them as they were at first… all the nations of the earth which will hear of all the good that I do for them, and they will fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace that I make for it”(Jeremiah 33:7,9). Zechariah also speaks of this historical turn of events and its favorable results for Israel:”Thus says the LORD of hosts,‘My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem’”(Zechariah 1:17).

God’s blessing on his people is connected to their being in the land God promised them:“The LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess”(Deuteronomy 30:16).“Stay in this land. Then I will be with you and will bless you, for I will give all these lands to you and to your descendants, and I will fulfill the solemn promise I made to your father Abraham”(Genesis 26:3).

Israel will be prosperous when the people are back in their land. The question is: are we participating in the blessing? God is, in fact, again blessing Israel as it returns to its land. By investing in Israel, you can take part in this End of Days ingathering, and God’s promised blessings to those who love Israel.
songs for sabbath

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6779 Nov 18, 2013

Love Songs for Sabbath - I. Organ Prelude - JACK GOTTLIEB
00:00 / 00:00

Love Songs for Sabbath [Purchasing Options]
▼ Show Tracks (9)
English

LOVE SONGS FOR SABBATH

ORGAN PRELUDE

SABBATH PEACE
Poem: Yehuda Halevi (ca. 1075–1141)
Translation from the Hebrew by Nina Salaman

READER:
How sweet to me the time between twilights,
To see the face of Sabbath, a new face.

O, come with apples, bring ye raisin cakes.
This is my day of rest; my lover, friend.
I sing to Thee, O Sabbath, songs of love....

THE BLESSED MATCH
Poem: Hannah Szenesh (1921–44)

READER:
Blessed the match that was burned and ignited flames.
Blessed the flame that blazed up in the secret places of the heart.
Blessed the heart that throbbed its last beat in honor.

L'KHA DODI

REFRAIN (CANTOR and CHOIR):
Beloved, come—let us approach the Sabbath bride and welcome the entrance of our Sabbath, the bride.

STROPHES 1, 3, 5, 7, 9:

God, whose very uniqueness is His essence,
Whose very name is “One,”
Had us hear simultaneously the two imperatives in His Sabbath commandments:
“Guard the Sabbath,”“Remember the Sabbath”—
Two words spoken at Sinai concurrently
Were heard by Israel as one command.
To our one and unique God, and to His name,
Let there be fame, glory, and praise.
[REFRAIN]

Jerusalem, sanctuary of God the celestial King
And temporal capital of human kings,
Rise up from the midst of destruction and ruin.
Enough of your sitting in a valley of tears;
God’s great mercy awaits you—
Indeed His mercy awaits you!
[REFRAIN]

Awaken, awaken!
Your light has come.
Arise and shine,
Awake, awake—
Speak a song! Sing a poem!
The glory of the Lord is revealed to you.
[REFRAIN]

Those who plundered you
Will be put to ruin;
Those who devoured you
Will be far, far from you.
Your God will rejoice in you
As the bridegroom is joyful with his bride.
[REFRAIN]

Sabbath, you who are your Master’s crown,
Come in peace, in joy, in gladness
Into the midst of the faithful of a remarkably special people.
Come, O Sabbath bride—
Bride, come!
[REFRAIN]
clabrubri

Manassas, VA

#6780 Nov 19, 2013
Cluster Headache
More about Cluster Headache
In case reports, four patients with chronic cluster headaches showed improvement after supplementing with Boswellia serrata extract.13 The amount used varied from 350 mg three times per day to 700 mg three times per day. Placebo-controlled trials are needed to confirm these reports.
The interaction is supported by preliminary, weak, fragmentary, and/or contradictory scientific evidence.
Traditional Use (May Not Be Supported by Scientific Studies)
clabrubri

Manassas, VA

#6781 Nov 19, 2013
Food poisoning protection
Cranberry extract may reduce the likelihood of food-borne disease. Pathogen levels in raw meat are reduced after the application of cranberry concentrate. These include significantly reduced growth of Salmonella, E. coli and other dangerous bacteria. Compounds in cranberries inhibit the growth of bacteria associated with food-borne illnesses. Other research has found cranberry juice reduces E. coli, Salmonella and other bacteria in unpasteurised apple cider. Cranberries are known to have "anti-adhesion" properties that protect the body from certain harmful bacteria that cause urinary tract infections, stomach ulcers and gum disease.
In the US, PepsiCo Inc. and Ocean Spray have formed a long-term strategic alliance under which Pepsi-Cola North America will distribute single-serve cranberry juice products in North America under the Ocean Spray name.
stay out of PORKY PORK

Manassas, VA

#6782 Nov 19, 2013
STAY OUT OF PORK PLEASE..........
BEEF
STILLO
BESTO
dirty meat

Manassas, VA

#6783 Nov 19, 2013
pork is a forbidden meat

bible mentioned it......it's dirty...etc

so, don't eat pork & never ever

stay away or at your own risk

better safe than sorry
afrikanos

Manassas, VA

#6784 Nov 19, 2013
Khatru wrote:
Superstitious mumbo jumbo.
Your ju-ju is no better/worse than anyone else's ju-ju.
so >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>> it's an africanos jukee bastardo shut up
afrikanos bastardos

Manassas, VA

#6785 Nov 19, 2013
hey africanose, stay out of this blog

most africanos troublemakers

one more word u are outeeee
kree kruu kraa

Manassas, VA

#6786 Nov 19, 2013
Removing dental work could save your life
Did you realise that your dentist can have as much of an impact on your overall health as your doctor? Chances are, your answer to this is no. But it's the truth. A truth that, unfortunately, is not being heard. Mainstream physicians and dentists refuse to open their eyes to the connection between dentistry and medicine. While I've managed to help hundreds of patients eliminate their sickening symptoms and disease, the establishment continues to ignore the fact that what goes on in your mouth can have a great impact on what goes on in the rest of your body. And that their standard dental procedures are making people sick and putting your health at risk.
Thirty-one years ago, Melvin Page, D.D.S. opened my eyes to the vital connection between dentistry and medicine. He taught me that dental decay is not about acid attacks or bacterial assaults on a tooth. Instead, decay is a systemic process dependent upon what you swallow and what your body then absorbs. What you chew and then leave behind on your teeth is not the real cause of decay and disease. And, if you were to examine your blood levels, you would be able to predict whether or not your body is in a decay-prone or decay-resistant mode. When you are susceptible to dental decay, you are also susceptible to degenerative disease. Thus, it's important to realise that what your dentist does can have a huge impact on your overall health.
Your teeth are living things
Although the close relationship between dentistry and medicine is often overlooked, it isn't hard to understand. Consider the landmark research of Ralph Steinman, M.D., at Loma Lima University. He demonstrated that teeth are actually comprised of living structures that transport fluids completely throughout each tooth, including dentin and enamel portions. This transport system pulls bacteria and debris into the tooth and also supplies nutrients to the tooth, helping it to actively resist decay.
Once you understand that teeth are living structures, an "organ" so to speak, it's easy to see the importance of the communication between medicine and dentistry. It's accepted that treating the heart or liver - or any other organ - has ramifications on the body as a whole. So, if teeth are in fact living parts of the body, is it not possible that dental treatments could also affect the whole body?
The silent poison - mercury
Once I accepted the interconnectedness between dentistry and medicine and recognised the incredible healing potential in a complementary approach, I also realised the implications of my treatments and the dangers that lie in traditional dentistry. Olympio Pinto, C.D., of Rio de Janeiro, was the man who first showed me the danger of mercury fillings.
kree kruu kraa

Manassas, VA

#6787 Nov 19, 2013
He explained to me that mercury coming off the silver-coloured fillings I had been replacing so feverishly in my patients actually contained about 50 percent unstable mercury that leached out of fillings on a minute-to-minute basis. He pointed out that white blood cells are especially sensitive to dental mercury and that I should monitor their levels while placing or removing silver/mercury-amalgam fillings. Sure enough, when I pursued his suggestion, I saw he was right.
The leukaemia connection - dismissed
In fact, I realised that there might be a link between the silver/mercury-amalgam fillings and some forms of leukaemia (characterised by extremely elevated white blood cell counts). Sure enough, when I removed the fillings in a specific way the results could be dramatic. White blood-cell counts that were in the 100,000 to 200,000 count range due to leukaemia could drop to 60,000 points -in 24 hours.
Finally, I thought, a chance to bring treatment to the thousands of people suffering from so-called "untreatable" diseases. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. I had crossed the line. My practice, and success, was not accepted. Dentistry cannot affect medical diseases. Neither profession likes that.
Unbelievable? How could such incredible results be dismissed? Is there something wrong with the procedure? Absolutely not, but while dentists and doctors fight over territoria1lines, innocent patients are dying. Prejudice like this must be abolished.
A lesson to be learned
If you think I'm being overly dramatic let me give you an example of what can happen when doctors and dentists don't see the need to work together. Years ago, I learned of an 8-year old boy in dire need of care. His grandmother had read one of my books and called me. She told me that after getting two fillings the boy was diagnosed with leukaemia. "What should we do?" she pleaded. By this point in my practice, I had found that leukaemia and other "non responsive" diseases require a particular protocol in order to elicit a positive response.
Unfortunately, the family and doctors were not supportive of the idea of a dentist helping to treat the boy's leukaemia.
Thus, the doctors treated the boy with chemotherapy -six different types -over the next six weeks. Only then was the boy finally given a few days at home. Under the grandmother's urging, a colleague of mine secretly removed the boy's fillings. As soon as the fillings were out, the leukaemia went into remission. However, it took the doctors six days to finally tell the family.
Unable to accept that it was a real remission, the doctors speculated that the leukaemia was about to come on even stronger. Thus, in order to save the family from false hope, they administered an extremely large "protective" dose of chemotherapy. Tragically, the little boy died.
Did the leukaemia never go into remission? Or did the boy's tiny body give up after the final assault of chemotherapy? I suppose there is no definitive answer, but I do believe that his death might not have happened had dentistry and medicine been able to work together.
kree kruu kraa

Manassas, VA

#6788 Nov 19, 2013
Root canals bring deadly toxins
Sometimes medicine and dentistry do work together, and the results speak for themselves. Allow me to tell one more story. A few years ago, a former patient phoned me. "I have been hearing about you lately and, not having spoken with you for 10 years, thought I'd ask what's new," she said. I told her how I had recently learned about the problems with root canals and how they harboured a toxin as deadly as botulin. The dental establishment, unfortunately, did not agree with me.
That afternoon, my former patient noticed an ambulance pulling up to her neighbour's door. The neighbour's 11-year-old daughter was carried out, accompanied by her distraught mother. Being a caring neighbour, my patient went with them to the hospital. The daughter had slipped into a coma. She had been totally healthy, and the doctors could find no reason for her sudden illness. After yet another specialist confirmed the seriousness of the young girl's condition, the two neighbours began to talk.
My patient learned that just three days before, the 11-year-old had gone to the dentist. Although he found a mouthful of nice-Iooking teeth, with no cavities and no fillings, he insisted on X-raying the roots of her teeth, just to be safe. The dentist determined that, according to the X-ray, the girl had a tooth that needed a root canal. It turns out that this particular tooth had only recently erupted. With no decay and no pain, why did she need a root canal in a freshly erupted tooth? Could it be that newly erupted teeth still have wide- open root ends, which don't completely form until after they have been in the mouth for a few years?
Instead, the dentist had determined that the normal wide-open end was in fact a "painless" abscess - which is impossible, as you know if you've ever suffered an abscess.
The girl had behaved somewhat abnormally that night, and didn't go to school the next two days because she felt "fuzzy." Then she slipped into the coma. My patient, thinking back to our conversation, suggested they tell the doctors about the dental procedure and that they call me.
Of course, their paediatrician assured me that if there were anything wrong with root canals, the authorities would protect us. I pushed for a while, talked with two more doctors, and then finally ended up with a "double degree" man. This was a maxillo- facial surgeon with both a medical degree and a dental degree. I told him what I thought about the case, and, after thinking a few minutes, he said, "Sounds reasonable to me. What do we have to lose?" Within seconds of the removal of the root canal, the child began to respond. Within an hour, she was up, walking around and was hungry. The doctors were shocked and wanted her to stay in intensive care for a week. By the next day, however, she was discharged because she had disrupted the hospital by running all over the place and hiding from the nurses. A miracle? Hardly. Toxicologists tell me that toxic responses happen as fast as electrical responses in the body. Once you remove the source of the problem, nature takes over -and miracles aren't needed.
kree kruu kraa

Manassas, VA

#6789 Nov 19, 2013
Achieving an integrated approach
So where exactly do these two disciplines blend? There is a lot of overlap in autoimmune and degenerative diseases. Besides leukaemia, I've seen over 1000 multiple sclerosis patients respond postively to my treatment. It has also been highly effective for those with myriad debilitating symptoms.
Sadly the delay in integration isn't due to the complexity of the procedures; it exists because the concept is still too threatening to mainstream physicians and dentists. And this senseless fear is more serious than just creating inconvenience for those seeking a complementary approach to dentistry -it can be downright dangerous. Consider mercury fillings, for example. It's easy enough to understand why you need to remove the fillings: mercury from fillings likes to cling to the oxygen- carrying sites of haemoglobin in your blood cells. The result is that you carry lots of mercury in your blood but not enough oxygen.
Removal can become dangerous, however, when one professional is set on doing it without the help of the other. A dentist can't just remove a mercury filling or correct a root canal and think a patient is cured. The protocol of dental revision involves removing fillings in a certain sequence, according to their electrical current. If your dentist violates this principle, you as a patient may end up learning firsthand about autoimmune diseases.
Removal procedures yield the best results when vitamin C is given intravenously at the time of the removal. Most dentists, however, haven't the first clue as to how to set up and administer an I-V solution. Thus, it is ideal that the dentist be working with a physician. I have also found acupressure or massage to be an effective means of controlling pain during a filling removal. And, of course, no one can recover fully without considering the point that I started with -the future health of your teeth and body is dependent upon the food the body is given as a source of nutrition and energy.
For you to really reap the benefits of having dental work removed, I recommend detoxifying your body. Just getting fillings and root canals out of your body does little to cleanse it. Afterwards, it requires the combined cooperation of several health professionals to determine the exercise, IV procedures, chemical or nonchemical detoxification, and nutritional protocol that may be appropriate to you specifically.
Many of my patients report feeling liberated after experiencing complementary dentistry. It can provide relief from ailments and symptoms for many who have been told over and over, that their problems are all in their heads. Of course, the irony is that they truly are. Once the source of the problem is eliminated, the patient will recover.
When I think about all this foolishness and the patients who have been made to suffer because of the prejudices between dentists and doctors, it makes me extremely frustrated with the system. I've heard many patients who have experienced personal frustration and pain due to the lack of complementary dental offices say such things as: I "Who needs doctors?" and "Who needs dentists?" The truth is that we all do, but the two professions need to work together more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 678,720
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 2,262
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min RiversideRedneck 118,784
"....I don't want to call them 'monsters'...bec... 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min curtjester1 46,209
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 445,831
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web