clouddays

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6726 Nov 15, 2013
THE UNCLOUDED DAY

1.....O they tell me of a home far beyond the skies, O they tell me of a home far away, O they tell me of a home where no storm clouds rise, O they tell me of an un-clouded day.

2.....O they tell me of a home where my friends have gone, O they tell me of that land far away, where the tree of life in eternal bloom, sheds it's fragrance thro the unclouded day.

3.....O they tell me of a King in his beauty there, and they tell that mine eyes shall behold, where He sits on the throne that is whiter than snow, in that city that is made of gold.

4......O they tell me that He smiles on His children there, and His smile drives their sorrows away, and they tell me that no tears ever come again, in that lovely land of unclouded day.

Chorus----O the land of cloudless day, O the land of an unclouded sky, O they tell me of a home where no storm clouds rise, O they tell me of an un-clouded day.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6727 Nov 15, 2013
my jura in vangla is cook pura..
stafted with toma.ta and her.bs peer.she.i.n.a as staf that..yee two alltogether as comebodjeand vijeke ko v jekova amen whuhan hu a phu huanan zzhengouzhou..did you see on map rezance dot to dot
oh is your capital city lacschocesnecesh.

e shalome tebi se staro klj.use nejuri niz brdasce no.
PrAisE

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6728 Nov 15, 2013
Judah means praise. As we praise our way this year, we will see rapid victories over our enemies. Praise God no matter the circumstances! God always send his praisers first!

Then Issachar which is the prophetic tribe. This tribe knows what Israel ought to do and knows the times and seasons. As you praise God and link in with prophetic direction it is like a 2 edged sword that causes great breakthrough this year. Be led by praise and prophetic direction.
PrAisE

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6729 Nov 15, 2013
Too much electronic visuals can clutter our minds hindering us from receiving the peace of God and downloads from heaven.

Many will be led to diminish their time on emails, facebook, TV, and other entertainments that in and of themselves are not necessarily wrong and even necessary in our modern world, yet at the same time can overload our systems and senses and start to desensitize us to what the Spirit is trying to get through to us when abused.

Some will realize how addicted they are to electronic communication and media when they take a “fast”from it for seasons to hear the Lord
aMeN

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6730 Nov 15, 2013
Much of Asia is experiencing great revival and harvest which is also causing the economies of Asia to rise as a side effect in places such as Indonesia, Singapore, parts of China, South Korea and other Asian nations and even India. As the nations start to shake like an apple tree being shaken, GREAT OPPORTUNITY will be the result. Have your harvesting baskets already positioned under the tree!

America also will go through great shakings, but it will also result in a great harvest of souls! America will encounter God. The greatest moves of God are yet to come. God is not finished with America, we will see a great awakening once again even if that has to come via great shakings. Either way God will have His nation running back to Him. When the economic, political, spiritual and geographical shakings start to occur know that the Great Harvest is also right around the corner.
aMeN

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6731 Nov 15, 2013
Money: Silver and Gold, especially silver will continue to prove to be the safest and most rewarding investment as a buffer from the economic collapses that will continue to occur despite the occasional ups and downs. Those that keep all their money in the banks or in most stocks could suffer great loss once again as in 2008 within the next 12-24 months or sooner.

Real Estate: The best real estate to buy in the USA and other western nations will be land that produces crops, land that has water or water wells.

New Businesses: Believers that have never had a business will start to create businesses to finance the kingdom. Even though the rate of start up businesses will be lower than ever among the general population, believers led by God with the favor of God will actually take the lead in successful start up businesses.

aMeN

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6732 Nov 15, 2013
Revelation 4:11 You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for …

Revelation 10:6 And swore by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven,…

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the …

Revelation 21:6 And he said to me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning …

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Isaiah 61:11
For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6733 Nov 15, 2013
o shalome to se ti shalish sa mnom
who price who
someone cry
o yes
mr and mrs evil accusers are some
no makac
i don't need prize anyone

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

in vain is invain
now you are believer as vangla cooking pot
you bless as saint grabijancich=who took took..must be someone to much blessat
Are you cocky dance to much..pardon..i can't dance..as well not to wish as others want.
salvation

Manassas, VA

#6734 Nov 15, 2013
Will you receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior right now?
Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:

1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.

2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.

3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.

4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.

Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.
A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):

Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Rejoice in the Lord!

If you prayed this prayer and meant it with all your heart…

God says…

For,“Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”Romans 10:13

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, that no one would boast.” Ephesians 2:8,9

If you received Christ today, you are reborn into God’s family through the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer in Christ. Rejoice that your name has been written in the Lamb’s Book of Life!
Today is the beginning of your new life in Christ. To strengthen your relationship with Him you should:

1. Read your Bible everyday.

2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.

3. Tell others about Jesus Christ.

4. Find a church where Christ is preached and His Word is the authority.

5. Be baptized as Christ commanded.

We’d love to hear from you.

For questions or comments CLICK HERE

If you’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and need more info about anything, please let us know!
salvation

Manassas, VA

#6735 Nov 15, 2013
Meet Jesus
Who is Jesus? What is Salvation?

Meeting Jesus and Obtaining Salvation and Eternal Life:

1. God’s Intentions for you: Peace and Everlasting Life

God loves you and wants you to enjoy peace and life, today and eternally. God doesn’t hate you, but He hates sin. He loved you before you were born. He knew you’d need a Saviour and sent His only Son Jesus to die in your place. Christ, who was without sin became a sin sacrifice for you.

The Word of God says…

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.”John 3:16

“Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;” Romans 5:1

“But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

…So why don’t most of us have this peace and life that God intended for us?

2. Our dilemma: We are separated from God

Sin separates us from God, plain and simple. God created man in His image and gave man freedom of choice. The Lord gave us a choice to obey Him and love Him. Or disobey God and go it alone, loving sin and ultimately being separated from our Creator.

The Word of God says…

“For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23

“But your sins have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.” Isaiah 59:2

Our attempt to end the separation between God and us

Many people have tried to bridge the chasm between themselves and God. Doing good works or being a “good person” will not save you. Only the sacrifice of the Messiah, Jesus, can atone for your sins.

God’s Word says…

“There is a way which seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.” Proverbs 14:12

“For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23

…Nothing will redeem and unite us back to God…except Jesus Christ.

3. Only Jesus can end our separation from God

God sent his one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us. Jesus was crucified on the cross for your sin. Sin and death could not hold Him and He rose from the grave. He paid the penalty for sin so you didn’t have to. He is the bridge between us and God.

The Word of God says…

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” 1 Timothy 2:5

“Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the Spirit;” 1 Peter 3:18

God has provided the way. We have the freedom, now in this life, to make a choice.

4. Accepting God’s Invitation: Receiving the Lord Jesus Christ

You have a choice to serve sin or serve God. Sin leads to death,eternal death. But if you put your trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and make Him the Master, the Boss of your life, you will live,forever.

Jesus says…

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.” Revelation 3:20

“But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God’s children, to those who believe in His name.” John 1:12

“That if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
What will you choose? Life or death?

Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26
glory levels

Manassas, VA

#6736 Nov 15, 2013
We must rise into the new levels of Glory. I've heard it said that it's a form of insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result! We must rise up into the new if we are to expect the new! Isaiah 60:1-5 says "Arise to a NEW life ... Shine ... for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. The Lord promises If we will get up and begin to move into Him, that He will SHINE on us. Verse 5 says, "Then you shall see and be radiant and your heart shall thrill and tremble with joy".
glory levels

Manassas, VA

#6737 Nov 15, 2013
There is a supernatural power that is released in praise that alters both the physical and non-physical realm. When the praises go up, the Glory comes down. It's that simple. If we are going to see breakthrough in our personal lives, churches, cities, regions and nations, then we need to understand the subatomic power of praise.
truth

Perth, Australia

#6738 Nov 15, 2013
you don't need admitted nothing
they will tell you for 25 000 years some story from generation to generation you are wrong

liars and lips talkers
evil serve evil

jao onom ko prodaje davlu za vanglu i rogove dushu
truth

Perth, Australia

#6739 Nov 15, 2013
it is written
tribe against tribe
nation against nations
people against people

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#6740 Nov 15, 2013
"Very superstitious, writing on the wall..."
truth

Perth, Australia

#6741 Nov 15, 2013
they going remove every name on most evil way as they doing from all enternity of this civilization
holiness

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6743 Nov 15, 2013
You and I, if we are going to preach, to testify,

must be altogether outside of the condition

against which we are testifying, or else we are

testifying against ourselves. So that this man

Isaiah, in order to fulfil his commission, must be

separated and cleansed from the condition against

which he is to testify, and he must not become

involved in the judgements which he is to declare,

so that holiness governs everything here. It is

the thing which governs the judgement of God. It

is the question of holiness that produces

judgement. It is also the thing which governs the

call of God and the commission of God. Holiness is

basic, and the background to everything in the

divine activities. God’s judgement against

sinners, and His methods with His servants;

everything is directed by holiness.
holiness

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6744 Nov 15, 2013
Then there is this other thing. The throne, which is the throne of infinite holiness, and the majesty of that throne, is based upon holiness. The very majesty of the Lord is the majesty of His holiness.

He is in that position as here represented, because of holiness. We must remember that in passages like this in Isaiah and elsewhere, the throne is not just the throne of the Infinite, Almighty, Eternal God. That is, it is not the throne of the Almighty One alone. It is that, but that is not the feature of the throne in this portion, and in others.

It is the throne of holiness, but that holiness is by reason of something having been done. It is comparable with Philippians 2:9:“Wherefore God highly exalted Him, and gave Him the Name which is above every name”. It is comparable with the Hebrew letter:“We see Jesus... crowned with glory and honour”(Heb. 2:9), because of the suffering of death. Something has been done in relation to sin which establishes that throne in holiness, and gives to that throne the right to judge sin.

It is not just the judgement of men as creatures, under the hand of an Almighty God. It is the judgement of a sinful state under a holy state. There is all the difference between a potentate upon his throne, governing in sheer majesty because of his superior position, and One who, because of something which has been done in relation to sin, is established in holiness, dealing with an unholy state. It is very important to see that.
holiness

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6745 Nov 15, 2013
That is what is here. It is holiness that governs. The throne comes in as the throne of holiness. But note: in relation to this unholiness in which the prophet is involved, from which he has to be separated in order to be God’s instrument, the throne does not, even in its holiness, directly operate. It operates through the altar. There is the throne; there is the altar. The throne does not directly deal with him; the throne comes to him through the altar. The throne always works through the Cross. That infinite holiness can only be made good in us through the Cross, the blood of His Cross. There is no gift of holiness, there is no cleansing, there is no deliverance, there is no separation, there is no commission, only on the ground of the making active and experimental in our own hearts of the work of His Cross. The throne, in all its wonderful power, moves by way of the altar. The throne brings in a terrible consciousness of conviction of unholiness, and brings from the heart a cry, but the throne cannot in that direct way deliver us. It can only condemn us and make us aware that there is a holiness before which we cannot stand. How shall we live before such a throne? How can we be delivered from death in the presence of that infinite holiness, and the impact of that holiness upon our sinful state? By being led to the altar, by being brought to the precious blood, and when the cry is wrung from the heart concerning an unholy state, which carries with it a cry to be delivered therefrom,“Then flew one of the seraphim unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar.
holiness

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#6746 Nov 15, 2013
The point is, when all has been said, that everything hangs upon the holiness which is produced by a living application of the Cross to our hearts in the power of that throne; the power of that holiness operating through the Cross of the Lord Jesus in our hearts. Whatever may be the state, whether it be general or particular in the case of Isaiah, it seems that he focused the whole question upon what is implied by “unclean lips”. He did not mean that he and his people were guilty of language which was not right. What is meant in the Scriptures by “unclean lips” is that things were said with the lips which were not true in the heart; a false profession of allegiance or faithfulness to God. Yet they said:“Wherein have we robbed Thee?”(Mal. 3:8). All the time professing to be the Lord’s, professing and declaring themselves, and yet contradicting in their hearts. So that the lips were unclean by reason of a life which contradicted the thing. It was a lie. What they were saying was not the truth in their own hearts.

That was Israel’s state. It was not that they were outwardly, voluntarily, manifestly blaspheming the Lord and declaring that they would have nothing to do with Him, but they were keeping up the old system and professing to be what they were not. That is, they were uttering a lie, and their lips were defiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min curiouslu 738,820
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Le_le 173,649
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min ROFL 95,451
Word association game (Aug '08) 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,303
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min AussieBobby 259,234
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min marge 542,145
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 36,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 601,025
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••