but words of trust they removing and put upside-down as accusers
now
you are tra la la..you tray stop something
must be you are very scare of truth..
refer

Manassas, VA

#6707 Nov 14, 2013
BOTTOM LINE:

If you deny the Holy Spirit exists, than all the promises shared above regarding what He will do for you in life are forfeited by YOU! Now do you see why your prayer life is so lacking?

For much more info about the Holy Spirit and proof He is a person, see my "Who is Melchisedec" page
refer

Manassas, VA

#6708 Nov 14, 2013
The Holy Spirit can be blasphemed

Matthew 12:31, "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men."

Mark 3:28-29, "Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:"

Luke 12:10, "And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven."

Keep in mind, the term "blasphemy" can only be attributed to a GOD

The Holy Spirit is another Intercessor other than Christ
Romans 8:26, "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
refer

Manassas, VA

#6709 Nov 14, 2013
The Holy Spirit is the source of regeneration and renewal for salvation (see John 3:5-8; Titus 3:5).

John 3:5-8, "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Titus 3:5, "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

The Holy Spirit resurrects the faithful from the dead (see Romans 8:11; 1 Peter 3:18).

Romans 8:11, "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

1 Peter 3:18, "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"
refer

Manassas, VA

#6710 Nov 14, 2013
The Holy Spirit speaks, chooses, calls and sends forth
Acts 13:2-4, "As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus."

The Holy Spirit gives messages to prophets and they declare:“Thus saith the Holy Ghost”
Acts 21:11, "And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles."

The Holy Spirit reproves us of sin, righteousness, and judgment
John 16:7-8, "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"

The Holy Spirit instructs us
Nehemiah 9:20, "Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst."

The Holy Spirit speaks, guides, hears and shows.
John 16:13-15, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."
refer

Manassas, VA

#6711 Nov 14, 2013
The Holy Spirit has Omnipresence. He is everywhere
Psalms 139:7, "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?".

The Holy Spirit is eternal

Hebrews 9:14, "How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

The Holy Spirit is all powerful

Luke 1:35, "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

The Holy Spirit has a mind

Romans 8:27, "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

The Holy Spirit helped to settle questions during the Church Council at Jerusalem

Acts 15:28, "For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;"

The Holy Spirit dispenses gifts to different individuals according as He wills

1 Corinthians 12:8-11, "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

The Holy Spirit forbade some from going to preach in certain places

Acts 16:6-7, "Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not."

The Holy Spirit anointed Jesus and sent Him out to preach the gospel

Luke 4:18-19, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."
supernatural church

Manassas, VA

#6712 Nov 14, 2013
The Supernatural Church

By Evan Wiggs

Matthew 10:1 (NASB) 1Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

Matthew 10:5 - 10 (NASB) 5These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them:“Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; 6but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7“And as you go, preach, saying,‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8“Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. 9“Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, 10or a bag for your journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support.

It is said that Saint Francis was interviewed by Honorius III and during that interview Honorius showed Saint Francis the rooms filled with treasure that the church had accumulated over the centuries. Honorius said “We can no longer say ‘Silver and Gold have I none’”. Saint Francis then said “And neither can we say ‘Take up your bed and walk’”.

Look at the verses above and we can see what the Church today should look like. Jesus gave the disciples authority to deal with sickness, unclean spirits and every other thing aligned against the Kingdom of God.

The Supernatural Church must have the authority of the Lord to deal with the supernatural powers aligned against us. We err in that we do not understand this authority nor do we understand the power of the Lord to work out His wonders and glory in us.
supernatural church

Manassas, VA

#6713 Nov 14, 2013
Look at what Jesus is saying for the Supernatural Church to do.

1. Preach “The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand”. The Kingdom of Heaven is heaven brought down to earth. It is “Your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” It makes whatever is happening to be different and to be like heaven.

2. Heal the sick. Sickness cannot stand before the living waters of the Spirit that heals wherever they go. It flows out of the believer who operates in authority to heal the sick. I saw so many miracles and I will continue to as I let my God use me however He wants and I continue to give Him all glory for what He is doing.

3. Raise the Dead. Death has no hold when the voice of God says “Rise”. Jesus spoke and Lazarus walked out of the grave. I know of many ministries that have seen many dead raise and the Lord will use this ministry to do the same, as He has already whispered that to me. The Supernatural Church should be active where God shows them and also raise the dead.

4. Cleanse the lepers. Leprosy is a wicked disease that is used in scripture to represent sin. Leprosy causes the feeling of pain to go away and thus the leper doesn’t know they have a wound and it can get infected and they can lose fingers, toes etc. It is more complicated than that, but you get the picture. To cleanse the leper means to take the disease and remove it like it is washed off. No problem for a Supernatural Church.

5. Cast out demons. Supernatural warfare is the work of the Supernatural Church. I had a deliverance ministry at the church where I was associate pastor. I dealt mostly with Christians who had demons. Someone told me that Christians cannot have demons. I told them that they had better discuss that with the demons as they hadn’t figured that out yet. We have to quit hiding from the devil, we wield so much greater authority and power than he does. He cannot stand before the mighty Spirit of God within the true Supernatural Church. We are not foolish and don’t go out and take on demons without the leading of the Lord and without His strategy, but we know that with the Lord we cannot lose.

6. Don’t gather up money for yourself. This is key my brothers and sisters.

A church that is chasing after money has lost the heavenly power. A big bank account is often accompanied by a small spiritual power. How many of the mega churches walk in the true anointing of mighty spiritual power from God. Many have to dilute their teaching to reach the common denominator, so they won’t offend the money givers and loose out on the big donators. A big budget has to be met, salaries need to be paid, mortgages must be funded and the Church has lost the simplicity of simple faith and the authority of Jesus to go do the miraculous ministry God is really calling us to.
supernatural church

Manassas, VA

#6714 Nov 14, 2013
When will the Church of America arise to the lofty calling of God? When will the Church of America recognize that they stink to heaven with their fatness and lack before God? The Church in American doesn’t really need God to show up on Sunday morning, the people come and spend the obligatory hour of so and if God doesn’t show up they can go home and watch a movie or TV. Some preachers don’t even want God to really show up, because they would lose control of what is going on. Revival really messes up the schedule.

But that is what America really needs is Revival! We need God to rip through our lethargy and fatness and kill our lack of need of Him. We are really desperate for Him and don’t really know it, we are poor, blind and naked before Him like the Laodicean Church and we don’t know it. We are desperate for Him and His power to have an true impact on the world around us.

We sit in our church buildings and want the lost to come in, at least the lost that is not to very different than us. We are thinking like a spider and we want to catch the lost in our web. But the lost are not interested at all and don’t want to darken our doors. They basically think we are hypocrites and rather dull and stupid. They believe we are intolerant and self centered. They are right on many points. What do they want, and what kind of Church would attract them?

A Supernatural Church, where God regularly shows up in true power and glory. Where people are regularly saved, healed and delivered. Where they can feel the very presence of God as the come into the building or house or wherever the Church is. They want a Church that is back into the market place, is willing to mix it up with all the competing thoughts. Who is not judgmental, but full of love for the lost, no matter how weird they may be. Who is willing to be supernatural right out in the public and show forth the glorious God we serve. We have such a powerful God who lives IN us and that reality should shake the world around us and our voices should become like thunder to the world.

Oh people of God, can you hear His voice calling a people out for Himself? Can you hear Him speak to your heart, will you meet me outside the building you are hiding in. Come away with me out on the water, out of the boat, where the waves toss, but where true exciting life in Christ is.
the true church

Manassas, VA

#6715 Nov 15, 2013
Most churchgoers think that accepting Jesus as their Savior makes them His followers. Most also assume that doctrines believed, traditions practiced, and church affiliation count little, if at all.

This could not be more wrong!

Who and What Is God?

In this series on the true Church of God, we have been examining what the Bible really says about its identity. Jesus taught,“And every one that hears these sayings of Mine [meaning Christ’s instruction, doctrines, commands—His teachings—the truths He brings], and does them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand”(Matt. 7:26).

Teachings are everything! In fact, in every regard, they define and identify the true Church. We will survey as many as one article will permit.

First, consider who and what is God? The ancient Greeks had 30,000 gods. The Hindus reportedly have five million. Judaism teaches God is a single Person. Many believe God is a kind of “inner goodness” within everyone. Others that He is a “metaphysical idea.” Most traditional churches teach God is a trinity—one Being, but three Persons. And millions believe there is no God.

God does exist and His existence can be proven! The single most important biblical truth is the identity of the true God! And the first of the Commandments requires people to worship only Him.

The God of the Bible said,“Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness…”(Gen. 1:26). God was not talking to Himself. Nor was He confused. God is plainly more than one Person. The Hebrew word for God is elohim. It is a uni-plural word—in this case, meaning one God, but more than one Person. God and Christ represent two Beings, composing one Godhead. Together, they represent the “Us” and “Our” of this verse.

John 1 contains a crucial—and eye-opening—statement about the true nature and identity of God. It states,“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God…And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…”(vs. 1-2, 14).
the true church

Manassas, VA

#6716 Nov 15, 2013
The only way the Word could both be God and be with God is if they are separate Beings. One Person, the Word, who became Jesus Christ, came to Earth and “dwelt among men,” until His crucifixion as the Savior of mankind. The other, the Father, who resurrected Jesus from the dead, remained in heaven and was the One to whom Jesus prayed.

The Godhead now has two separate beings—Father and Son! If God were a trinity—three Persons or Entities in one Being (with the Holy Spirit the supposed third Person)—Christ’s death and role as Savior would have been impossible.

God is not conjoined triplets where one-third of one Being can die—without affecting the other two-thirds of the same Being.

The trinity (called a “mystery that cannot be understood”) denies God’s Master Purpose for mankind. It pictures God as closed and triune with no room for expansion in His Father/Son family relationship!

Christ’s Church understands and teaches the identity of the true God.

Mankind’s Great Purpose

Now consider the purpose for mankind. Let’s reread Genesis 1:26 with a different emphasis,“…Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness…” It is not within the scope of one article to disprove the fiction of evolution and prove the truth of a literal creation. The fact is that God did create man. But we must ask, why? For what purpose?

The belief of nearly all professing Christians is that they will “die and go to heaven.” Yet, Christ stated,“…no man has ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man…”(John 3:13). The belief that “heaven is the reward of the saved” is a fable!
the true church

Manassas, VA

#6717 Nov 15, 2013
In His first recorded sermon, Jesus taught,“Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth”(Matt. 5:5). He knew Christians do not go to heaven—they inherit the earth!(In fact, Jesus was quoting Psalm 37:11.) God’s Plan is to give rulership of Earth to Christ and the resurrected saints who will reign with Him. It has never been His Plan that people merely “roll around heaven all day,”“ride clouds,”“play harps,” or “walk the streets of gold, in front of the pearly gates.”

God’s purpose for humanity is infinitely greater than the inventions of deceived men!

The book of Revelation, which is Christ’s revealing of events prior to and following His Return, explains,“And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth”(5:10). Many refer to Christ as King of kings, but never question who are the other “kings.” These are the resurrected saints! Daniel 7:18, 22 and 27 plainly reveal that the returning Christ and the saints inherit all kingdoms of this world.

The Father says Jesus is “His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren”(Rom. 8:29). Many more sons and daughters will soon be added to God’s Family. They will enjoy the same things that God Himself enjoys. God is a Family—a Household!(Read Ephesians 3:15 and I Timothy 3:15.)

True Christians have the Spirit of God. This makes them sons of God:“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God”(Rom. 8:14). Now consider this:“Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is”(I John 3:2).

Christ is called the firstborn among many brethren (the true Christians who follow later), because those added to God’s Family—in the resurrection to occur at Christ’s Return—are going to be “like Him.” They are not like something else. Christ is God. Being “like Him” means being part of the God Family with Him.

God is a Father who now has one (born) Son. But soon there will be many more. God is reproducing Himself by developing His character in yielded, conquered, Spirit-begotten and led human beings.

The apostle Paul said the ministry teaches and edifies the Church so that it can grow into the “stature of the fullness of Christ”(Eph. 4:11-13). A Christian copies and builds the character of Jesus Christ to qualify for membership in the God Family. The marvelous, awesome human potential offered to everyone who truly repents—changes—and believes is that they will be born into the very Family of God. What a sobering yet exciting opportunity and future responsibility! How glorious is the future of Christians! May God help you understand what He has offered to all who seek Him first—above all else (Matt. 6:33)!
are u sure

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6718 Nov 15, 2013
Are you sure this sermons is not cults/mormons?

it seems so

double check

better be more alert & "Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves.
beware

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6719 Nov 15, 2013
Do not be easily bewitched by sweet sayings
behind it lurk destruction

God never promised to save anybody for his religious observance of ceremonies and ordinances. Those who rely upon such things do serve a god, but it is their own invention of a god, and not the true God. The true God has this to say: No religion pleases Me whereby the Father is not glorified through His Son Jesus. All who give their faith to this Son of Mine, to them I am God and Father. I accept, justify, and save them. All others abide under My curse because they worship creatures instead of Me.

Without the doctrine of justification there can be only ignorance of God. Those who refuse to be justified by Christ are idolaters. They remain under the Law, sin, death, and the power of the devil. Everything they do is wrong.

Nowadays there are many such idolaters who want to be counted among the true confessors of the Gospel. They may even teach that men are delivered from their sins by the death of Christ. But because they attach more importance to charity than to faith in Christ they dishonor Him and pervert His Word. They do not serve the true God, but an idol of their own invention. The true God has never yet smiled upon a person for his charity or virtues, but only for the sake of Christ's merits.
clouddays

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6720 Nov 15, 2013
A Day of Clouds

In the Bible, a "day of clouds" often referred to a time marked by disaster and or a time of God's judgment, and such is the case with the commencement of the Day of the Lord.

Clouds are used in Biblical language to convey the symbolism of armies and vast multitudes of people gathered on the field of battle.

Ezekiel 30:1-3 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Howl ye, Woe worth the day! For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
The Prophets always used the imagery of thick cloudiness, darkness and gloominess to convey the austere significance of the Day of the Lord.

Their dark language was intended to warn readers to beware of this impending day of judgment, and to encourage everyone to avoid being overtaken by this terrible time of trouble that is coming upon the world, in the same way one would seek shelter from a violent storm that is brewing on the horizon, and can detect its nearness by observing the cloud-formations.

Joel 2:1-2 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
clouddays

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6721 Nov 15, 2013
Zephaniah 1:14-15 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
When confronted by the Sadducees for a sign from heaven that he was indeed the Messiah, Jesus responded to the fact that they knew perfectly well how to observe the horizon and the clouds for signs of violent and stormy weather patterns, but did not possess the spiritual enlightenment to observe the signs of the times. Jesus inferred that, like it is with the signs of storms, so it will be with the sign for his coming. Later, in the Olivet Discourse, Jesus used the analogy of birth-pangs for a woman before she is delivered of a child as a parallel to the analogy of the observation of the sky to detect the nearness of his return. As it is with birthpangs, which increase with intensity and frequency as the time for delivery nears, so it is also with the signs of the times. Basically, Jesus alluded to the idea that, as we witness the intensity and frequency of gathering storm clouds associated with Israel’s rebirth, we can know for a surety that the time is at hand for the Lord to return.

Matthew 16:1-3 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
clouddays

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6722 Nov 15, 2013
According to the Words of Jesus himself, first the world will witness the gathering storm-clouds of a Dark and Cloudy Day, before it will see him coming in clouds of glory:

Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Jesus used the prophetic analogy of a fig tree (Matthew 24) in conjunction with the signs of the times portending his second coming, as a backdrop to demonstrate to Israel how to discern the imminent nearness of the dark and cloudy day, just as one is able to observe the skies to determine what the face of the clouds meant.

This is the reason that the Lord commanded his followers to watch the horizon, and observe prophetic landmark signs, as the signs of the times begin to come to pass, for the Lord has prepared a place of shelter for those who look for him when the dark and cloudy day dawns.

The prophet Amos warns readers to beware of the Dark and Cloudy Day. It is a day of the Lord’s vengeance, and a day in which the darkness of Satan shall abound.

It stands in utter contrast to the light, and its era will be ushered in by the withdrawal of the present restraining power of the Holy Spirit. Who can abide the dark and cloudy day?

Amos 5:18-20 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Today, we live in a very unique phase in the history of humanity and Bible prophecy. There has never been a time in which the human race can both study prophecy while actually watching so many elements of it falling into place.

Many students of the Bible who believe that the Scriptures say what they mean, and mean what they say, are convinced beyond all doubt that the stage is now being set for a very grand entrance of the Lord Jesus Christ, coming in clouds of glory, just as he said he would.

Prophecy is like a distant thunder. It is both a promise of life-giving rain, and a warning to take shelter from an imposing storm. Sometimes, on a warm, bright summer day, the only warning that we may have of a change in the weather is the sound of distant thunder. The sun may still be shining where we are, but off toward the horizon, dark clouds can be seen gathering. We then can be quite sure that there is a storm coming.

And so it is with the Day of the Lord. Those who ignore those prophecies that have been given to us however, risk far more than just getting wet and blown about by a tempest. They risk facing the wrath of God without the grace that is offered to all in his Son, Jesus Christ, who rides upon the clouds.
truth

Noranda, Australia

#6723 Nov 15, 2013
a yes yes decimarle..
you know i will tell you deference story
still keep as change as kusur words as storey..
see
one day as every day one old lady
we call=baba andja as neighbor coming ask milk from my mother she have 3 nice young fellow..but not milk for every morning..
-love your neighbor

my good mother suffering in her life..but she is been good as always good as she is..
She giving every morning to my neighbor milk for kids.
As well other food things as help in need.
One day old lovely smart lady bring Vangla..
Vangla is big huge cooking things for home-bread inside can put in 6-10 liter.see my real grandmother asked did you see bless day must be Holy grab.irich bless this lady.

Are you for sure Mr/Mrs Shalome you did not know about house on storey as from whom in dec..
as dr.res .d.en.ich
Are you for sure you not put on your roof
sa $p.rat.ove neke uvijace
e to ti je u naseg cambodje
rekoh ti ja rekoh shalome velika je ralika stat na visoku u spratovima
od dec.lililitri su opasni
mashash se ti meni moj shalome vishe e nego sto mozes progutat..vangla ko vangla kako gospodari nebi rekli
van.gle.vari..
Je l to si ti neki zavarioc po zanimanju.
clouddays

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6724 Nov 15, 2013
We Shall See Him Without Clouds, After We Become Like Him

When Jesus ascended into Heaven, He took a place seated at the right hand of his Father. There, he continuously intercedes on our behalf, and awaits the coming day when his Father shall make his enemies his footstool. The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, and the day is coming when the Lord shall return in clouds of glory. Christ’s stern statement 2000 years ago to Caiaphas stands as the beckoning beacon of the ages, hereafter, ye shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. The world will soon see him coming in all of his majestic glory!

Whereas, no man has seen the Lord God in all of his glory, and lived, the day is coming when all the saints shall join him in his clouds of heaven. Yet, to gaze upon our Lord, first we must all be changed, so that we can absorb the full unclouded glory of his majesty.

I Corinthians 15:53-57 For this corruptible must put on incorruption,(aphtharsia) and this mortal must put on immortality.(athanasian) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Here, Paul elaborates on that supernatural bodily transformation by stating that the present perishable body we inhabit must put on an imperishable body. The Greek word for “imperishable” is aphtharsia, which refers to a body with the perpetual absence of corruption and decay, and possessing eternal purity. The Greek word for “immortal” in this passage is athanasia, meaning that our new bodies will possess the impossibility of experiencing mortal death. There are two major clues about how this transformation into an immortal body will be accomplished.(Philippians 3:21 contains two important clues about the transformation into immortality:(1) that believers will be transformed into a body just like Jesus had after his resurrection, and (2) that Jesus will be able to accomplish the transformation due to his absolute supernatural power over all things.) Philippians 3:21 also tells us that the power of Christ’s resurrection will transform (metaschematisei) our present earthly bodies into the likeness (summorphon) of his glorious body. First, the transformation of the body of the believer will be performed by Jesus Christ, and will be into the likeness of his glorified resurrection body. That transformation will be a glorified body which will be able to transform from spirit form into human form and back again at will. While this may seem hard to believe, it is the same actions Jesus took in his glorified body after his resurrection. Furthermore, this wonderful and miraculous transformation will enable us to gaze upon our Lord as he is, and see him without the obstruction of clouds.
clouddays

Pasir Gudang, Malaysia

#6725 Nov 15, 2013
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

I John 3:2-3 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is.

Yes, when we are changed to become like him, we shall see him as is! No more cloudy days, no more veils of any kind between us and our precious Lord! Oh my, what a day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see, and I look upon his face, the ONE who saved me by his grace, and He takes me by the hand, and lead me through the Promised Land, what a day, glorious day, that will be!

There’s A Bright New “Unclouded Day” On The Horizon

Micah 4:1-3 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 65:17-25 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Some of the dark and cloudy photographs shown above in this article, with their heavy dark clouds, well symbolize the very bumpy ride that this old world is soon in for in the coming dark and cloudy day known as the dawn of the Day of the Lord, but the picture below also shows the beautiful clear sunshine coming on the other side, in that great and glorious Unclouded Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 26,565
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aerobatty 985,714
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 23 min MOGA 41
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,835
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jake999 619,750
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web